NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 am

We probably could’ve done something in the ic by now.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:48 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:We probably could’ve done something in the ic by now.

Fair.

Do I really nneed a grand entrance?

I was going to do some sweeping backstory based on my prince.

If that’s you’re style. I’m more dialogue/action oriented in stories than descriptive, I think

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:50 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:We probably could’ve done something in the ic by now.

U rite, u rite. I could double post and plop you next to Dancerian noble. Oh, and if you're mad that Aceus attempted to date some Pulchraen gals, i dread to bastarding Christ what the King would think of Edgar's antics.
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:[X] Doubt

Its fine, I just dislike procrastination I say, being the greatest procrastinator this side of the Missisippi

Are you sure we're not the same person? :p

If we are, I must defeat you in single combat. There can only be one alpha.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:53 am

Same. I sleep

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:22 am

Any chance this roleplay is open to a Narduan leader dropping by, or is everything already pretty closed off?
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:42 am

Narduo wrote:Any chance this roleplay is open to a Narduan leader dropping by, or is everything already pretty closed off?

If you can app, you're in.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:17 am

Just posting here to tell you all someone's organization will maybe likely not get hijacked by me if I don't see him post in the IC thread, jkjk.

No, seriously, I am joking, just my progress through Loth's guts, is all.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:25 am

Eternal Lotharia wrote:>1am

OH SH*T

Ok, ok, Ik, ik, I WILL post tomorrow.

But like, I need to sleep to function boyos.

Nighto.

... granted, I have an RP with Bruke that has hardly gotten off the ground due to irl shit (I'm pretty much relying on memory for all my puppets, as floods really soaked through my papers on my nations -- yeah, I write them down), so I... maybe can sympathize with this?

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:57 am

Danceria wrote:
Narduo wrote:Any chance this roleplay is open to a Narduan leader dropping by, or is everything already pretty closed off?

If you can app, you're in.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Artter A'Perak, Xeoy Frini A'Varea, Olat A'Weri, Niko Vit A'Aspir and Nui A'Onarra
Nation of origin of attendee(s): El - Sort - Paxanum ca Narduo (The - Third - Republic of Narduo)
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Lar-Rexen Artter, Ighim Xeoy, Curnet Olat, Janki Niko and Nui.
Year of birth of attendee(s): Artter - 1329 A.Q.A. (Apre Qali'im Agus)
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Maybe? Interpersonal relationships with the royal family seems more like an afterthought than a priority.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: Ighim Xeoy Frini A'Varea is gluten intolerant. Curnet Olat A'Weri has mild alcoholic hepatitis.
Do they require any lodgings?: If allowed, the Narduan delegation would like to stay back to understand more about its hosts and possibly discuss a plausible agreement between both nations - one which is mutually beneficial, of course.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: Please do not try to offer any sexual pleasures via concubines or otherwise, Narduo is a rather strict and moralistic nation and Xeoy may actually attempt to ask that the Lar-Rexen call them to leave if he finds it serious enough...

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): I'll telegram it to you. It's from another nation of mine, so I'll telegram from there to show that I'm not just stealing someone else's RP work.
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes
Even Rule Seven?: N-n-n-no... Not exactly sure what it is, to be honest. No godmodding?
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker

Thanks.
Last edited by Narduo on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sell'a Narduo, satin man'qer!" - War cry of Carat Nubin (general of the army) from 1287-1291 A.Q.A.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:39 am

Narduo wrote:
Danceria wrote:If you can app, you're in.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Artter A'Perak, Xeoy Frini A'Varea, Olat A'Weri, Niko Vit A'Aspir and Nui A'Onarra
Nation of origin of attendee(s): El - Sort - Paxanum ca Narduo (The - Third - Republic of Narduo)
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Lar-Rexen Artter, Ighim Xeoy, Curnet Olat, Janki Niko and Nui.
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1329 A.Q.A. (Apre Qali'im Agus)
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Maybe? Interpersonal relationships with the royal family seems more like an afterthought than a priority.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: Ighim Xeoy Frini A'Varea is gluten intolerant. Curnet Olat A'Weri has mild alcoholic hepatitis.
Do they require any lodgings?: If allowed, the Narduan delegation would like to stay back to understand more about its hosts and possibly discuss a plausible agreement between both nations - one which is mutually beneficial, of course.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: Please do not try to offer any sexual pleasures via concubines or otherwise, Narduo is a rather strict and moralistic nation and Xeoy may actually attempt to ask that the Lar-Rexen call them to leave if he finds it serious enough...

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): I'll telegram it to you. It's from another nation of mine, so I'll telegram from there to show that I'm not just stealing someone else's RP work.
Even Rule Seven?: N-n-n-no... Not exactly sure what it is, to be honest. No godmodding?

Thanks.

Accepted! Welcome aboard!
Obligatory Quotes below

Narduo
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Narduo » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:46 am

Danceria wrote:Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Wooo! Sell'ava!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:53 am

Narduo wrote:
Danceria wrote:Accepted! Welcome aboard!

Wooo! Sell'ava!

Sell the ava indeed!
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:My post is delving deep into my Emperor's Nephew's electoral history.

My post is coming guys, I swear!- George RR Martin

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:My post was so glorious it killed the thread. :p

It's like releasing Half-Life 3
Obligatory Quotes below

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 am

was that an excerpt from your factbook as well?

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 am

Might as well say hi.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:58 am

OK, so I've decided Kiako would reply to Cleone by way of introduction, as well as to show off part off her ability to juggle languages with ease. Only thing: I don't quite know Italian, and I don't exactly trust Google Translate, so -- how do you translate "Milord, that's Julius, king of the Lotharios, founder of the Organization, with companion, and yes, it's a bit over the top" into Italian?

(Also, yes, might as well insert the double entendre.)
Last edited by Dahon on Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:28 am

Dahon wrote:OK, so I've decided Kiako would reply to Cleone by way of introduction, as well as to show off part off her ability to juggle languages with ease. Only thing: I don't quite know Italian, and I don't exactly trust Google Translate, so -- how do you translate "Milord, that's Julius, king of the Lotharios, founder of the Organization, with companion, and yes, it's a bit over the top" into Italian?

My knowledge is bare minimum as well. google translate tier at worst, touristic at best. Only took one semester, but using spanish kind of jogs the memory a bit,

but to try my best "Singore, lui e Julius, re di Lotharios, fonditore dell'Organizzazione, con un compagno, e si, un po eccessivo."

but english is fine

Radimostan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Radimostan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:05 am

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Věra Vacík
Nation of origin of attendee(s): Radimostan
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Chargée d'affaires
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1982
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: No
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: No
Do they require any lodgings?: If your government is willing to pay for any.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: No

OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=424297&hilit=Homofront
Even Rule Seven?: (...)

THE IN-CHARACTER NAME IS RADITIA, NOT RADIMOSTAN

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:37 am

Lux Pulchrae wrote:
Dahon wrote:OK, so I've decided Kiako would reply to Cleone by way of introduction, as well as to show off part off her ability to juggle languages with ease. Only thing: I don't quite know Italian, and I don't exactly trust Google Translate, so -- how do you translate "Milord, that's Julius, king of the Lotharios, founder of the Organization, with companion, and yes, it's a bit over the top" into Italian?

My knowledge is bare minimum as well. google translate tier at worst, touristic at best. Only took one semester, but using spanish kind of jogs the memory a bit,

but to try my best "Singore, lui e Julius, re di Lotharios, fonditore dell'Organizzazione, con un compagno, e si, un po eccessivo."

but english is fine

That translation helps, thanks.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:03 pm

it'd be cool to pot it now, keep the thread up

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:53 pm

we gotta agree on a time where we're all available. can't check here every other day to find the thread not move an inch.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Lux Pulchrae wrote:we gotta agree on a time where we're all available. can't check here every other day to find the thread not move an inch.

I can check about every day around this time.

Though tbf this is par for the course in rp's.

Yeah I know. But disinterest grows. Not saying I am

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Radimostan wrote:[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Věra Vacík

ACCEPTED: welcome to the summit!
Last edited by Danceria on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Got locked out of my own house after leaving both key and phone, so I had to bloody shimmy through the bloody window.

I'll just post what I have now, then edit for all I haven't taken into account.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents