NATION

PASSWORD

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

A Convocation of Crowns - MT - OOC - MTO Primarily

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Image

Royal Palace, Yggdrasilia, Grand Duchy of Isengar, Danceria, Arda
0908hrs



The sun already is high above the picturesque skies, peering in the valley between the Misty and White mountains. A vast, old metropolis of brick and steel reflected the light almost hiding the crowds of almost three million inhabitants busy with their every day affairs. Shops call out and revel in the revenue of throngs of tourists, oblivious to the arrival of the aristocratic elite for a magnificent banquet. To be among them is to live in hopeful times. How you will enjoy this banquet, or not, is up to you...


Hello and welcome to Yggdrasilia (pronounced Yigg-drah-silly-yah)! The verdant heart and soul of the old Dancerian Kingdom, and it is buzzing with activity! The young King Aceus Elurion, First of His Name, invites the crowned heads and aristocrats of the world to a grand summit in the aged city.


You naturally are invited to enjoy the food, dancing, or just explore the area. I am opting for a more open-ended semi-sandbox mode to allow worldbuilding. However, there is a schedule to events.


ZA RULDOZ
Basics:
1: I am the Lord Thy DM OP, Thou shalt have no other OPs before me
2: First rule should only be ignored if there is a Mod or Designated Co-Op present
3: If you think you're doing something wrong, feel free to ask. Be this in "I don't know what to say aside from one lining" or "would this be offensive to your culture"? Help should come in the form of OOC chatting.
4: Lads/Laddettes...you can get as handsy and frisky with the persons of your choice, heck, you can even make steamy scenes to test your erotic writing skills...DON'T POST THEM ON NS FOR THE LOVE OF THE VALAR
5: Fun is mandatory. There is no escape. You will have a (hopefully) good time. Resistance is Impolite.
6: There is no rule seven, because I expect you to act with common decency, or act as a community to quickly oust those who do not.

Regarding Characters:
1. This is an MT level area, no tech flexing permitted
2. Regarding weapons: I'm willing to allow ceremonial weapons, like sabres and such things, but if that is abused, there will be a "No exceptions" here. When it is abused or when not is my decision. (Besides, Dancerians are notorious gun-nuts. Like, Switzerland and redneck america had a fusion. Well, maybe that's an exaggeration) anything greater than a pistol or low-tier weapon to defend oneself with is not permitted the only exception is bodyguards.
4. Shopkeeps, servants, and any Dancerian NPCs in general will be played by me, mainly due to cultural particularities and worldbuilding. Feel free to visit!
5. You cannot teleport behind people. If you wish to travel outside of the area, feel free to let me know. A quick "I wanna go to x to do y with z because lel" in the OOC is more than sufficient. We have public transportation for a reason, people.
6. Please post a finished RSVP in the OOC, and I will add to the roster.



Code: Select all
[spoiler=RSVP][u]Répondez s'il vous plaît[/u]
Name of attendee(s):
Nation of origin of attendee(s):
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs):
Year of birth of attendee(s):
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?:
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?:
Do they require any lodgings?:
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:

[hr][/hr]
[u]OOC-section[/u]
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):
Have you read and understood the rules?:
Even Rule Seven?:
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker


List of Guests:
[*] Emperor Julius V and Prince Alekos of Lotharia
[*] Grand Duke Herman of Knessniet
[*] Suzumikami(Lady?) Kiako Watanabe of Dahon
[*]Grand Vizier Mahmut al-Zahir, Princesses Dschamilla bint-Fadi and Fara bint-Dardan and Prince Karim ibn-Fadi of Kyrenaia
[*] Consul Frederick Honorious, Lady Sofia Honorious, Octavian Honorious, and Aquilina Honorious of Saarkrisken
[*] Her Majesty, Catherine I of Icadias
Last edited by Danceria on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): People's Emperor Julius V the Brave of Lotharia, Prince Alekos l of Lotharia(Adopted son of the Emperor, and his Nephew. Very close with the Crown Prince)
Nation of origin of attendee(s): ...Lotharia
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Emperor
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1968
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Possibly
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: None
Do they require any lodgings?: Yes, a moderately wealthy lodging
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:
The Emperor is here on serious business.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): Dude I got like 80 tabs open.
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes
Even Rule Seven?: Nice try. :p
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): People's Emperor Julius V the Brave of Lotharia, Prince Alekos l of Lotharia(Adopted son of the Emperor, and his Nephew. Very close with the Crown Prince)
Nation of origin of attendee(s): ...Lotharia
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Emperor
Year of birth of attendee(s): 1968
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Possibly
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: None
Do they require any lodgings?: Yes, a moderately wealthy lodging
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:
The Emperor is here on serious business.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): Dude I got like 80 tabs open.
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes
Even Rule Seven?: Nice try. :p
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker

I expect nothing less than silly hats and good vibes. Welcome aboard!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Knessniet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:12 pm

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): Herman XIII
Nation of origin of attendee(s): Knessniet
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): Grand Duke of Knessniet
Year of birth of attendee(s): 6/7/87
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: Funny you should say! The Duke is only about 7 years until he meets life expectancy, so he's pretty darn stressed about this. He welcomes any interested female suitors.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: Has low heat tolerance.
Do they require any lodgings?: Yes, the Duke has the means to rent a nice hotel.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=449195

I'll even throw in a paragraph as a bonus:

The Grand Duke sat on his throne, guards standing ramrod straight. He ate his cinnamon bun with the mundane boredom that only someone who does this every day can muster. He spoke, "Sergeant Cook, get me the daily briefing." The Sergeant muttered a quick acknowledgment, and passed the folder to the Duke, who put on his reading glasses and read it over. After about 2 minutes, he said, "Someone notify the chef I want veal tonight.". A young corporal asked, "How shall it be cooked, Your Grace?". Without even looking up, he said "Tell him the usual." The Duke said, "I'm bored, someone fetch my sword, and tell my driver we're going to visit the local elementary school, to impress the little leeches."
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Even Rule Seven?: There is none.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker



KNN: Knessian News Network VICTORY! His Lordship, Nathan Catskill, Baron of Catskill, has won NS Chess Tournament 1 in a landslide victory, with only one draw to his otherwise impressive record!

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:33 pm

You rick rolled me.
I trusted you.

How could you do this? ;-;
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:You rick rolled me.
I trusted you.

How could you do this? ;-;

Because the night is dark and full of memes.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Danceria wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:You rick rolled me.
I trusted you.

How could you do this? ;-;

Because the night is dark and full of memes.

I am devastated.


How ever shall I recover?


Also how do I post then?
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Because the night is dark and full of memes.

I am devastated.


How ever shall I recover?


Also how do I post then?

Five dudes minimum, then we party.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5793
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:08 pm

It's high time I start flexing my muscle (and my brain) as an observer state and... observe.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s): "Suzumikami Watanabe Kiako. As usual with Japonic names, the surname 'Watanabe' comes first, but 'Kiako Watanabe' is fine too, I'm not fussy."
Nation of origin of attendee(s): "Dahon, duh."
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs): "I am the kami -- 'leader', not 'god' -- of the Suzumi region -- eastern third of the main island -- hence the title "Suzumikami".
Year of birth of attendee(s): "Are you asking a lady like me of her age? 1997."
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: "Of course. I'm a lesbian by the way. I've had experience with men, not a big deal, but I swing the other way."
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: "I'll be bringing along some a pack of... I'm not familiar with the slang... 'doobies'? Marijuana cigarettes. Analgesics."
Do they require any lodgings?: "A decent-sized room is fine, I don't need much."
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: "Not really."



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules): Danceria, dude, you know me.
Have you read and understood the rules?: Yes --
Even Rule Seven?: -- even Rule Eight.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Dahon on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 pm

Kness and Dahon are ACCEPT! I should really make a roster.

Quick question for y'all...do you like your parties loud and with lots of people, or small and slightly intimate?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5793
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Well, I'll defer to Loth on that but I do like the small and intimate, even though I've been at my most effective at bouncing off as many people as possible RP-wise.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Dahon wrote:Well, I'll defer to Loth on that but I do like the small and intimate, even though I've been at my most effective at bouncing off as many people as possible RP-wise.

Loud means you'll be dealing with a bunch of dudes or dudettea. Intimate means you're most likely Hon a be talking with other chars that aren't Dancerian.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5793
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dahon » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Danceria wrote:
Dahon wrote:Well, I'll defer to Loth on that but I do like the small and intimate, even though I've been at my most effective at bouncing off as many people as possible RP-wise.

Loud means you'll be dealing with a bunch of dudes or dudettea. Intimate means you're most likely Hon a be talking with other chars that aren't Dancerian.


That's fine, I'll just go with the flow.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Vulkata II
Minister
 
Posts: 2308
Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vulkata II » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:44 pm

Sounds interesting. Tag.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Danceria wrote:Kness and Dahon are ACCEPT! I should really make a roster.

Quick question for y'all...do you like your parties loud and with lots of people, or small and slightly intimate?

Both.
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1873
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am

Good morning,
as the Sultanate is thinking about maybe, potentially, under very specific circumstances to join the MTO as an Observer State, and due to several members of the MTO having cordial relations with Kyrenaia, I would like to throw a RSVP out, if no one minds.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendees:
    Mahmut al-Zahir with Princess Dschamilla bint-Fadi.
    Princess Fara bint-Dardan with Prince Karim ibn-Fadi.
Nation of origin of attendees:
    The Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Position of attendees:
    Al-Zahir: Grand Vizier.
    Dschamilla: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Special Ambassador.
    Fara: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Megido, Special Ambassador.
    Karim: Prince of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Junior Special Ambassador.
Year of birth of attendee(s):
    Al-Zahir: "Ancient" (he's 75).
    Dschamilla: 24.
    Fara: 27.
    Karim: 18.
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?:
    Maybe, maybe not. Fara might be, Al-Zahir likes his position as widower, Dschamilla has no plans to marry any time soon, Karim... depends if there is a nice Princess.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?:
    Al-Zahir is old and has back problems, one of the reasons why he not will be available for dancing.
Do they require any lodgings?:
    If possible, yes.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:
    None so far.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):
    Festival of Holy Light, OOC and IC.
Have you read and understood the rules?:
    I did.
Even Rule Seven?:
    Just like the cake, Rule Seven is a lie.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
Saarkrisken
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Saarkrisken » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:40 am

[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s):Consul Frederick Honorious, Lady Sofia Honorious, Octavian Honorious, and Aquilina Honorious
Nation of origin of attendee(s):Saarkrisken
Position of attendee(s) (titles, whatnot, this isn’t just for the Monarchs):The Consul is the second ranking member of the government, as the head of state never leaves the country, the Consul makes visits on the Princips behalf. All attendees are members of the ruling Honorious family, and consider themselves the social equals to royalty.
Year of birth of attendee(s):1953, 1978, 2002, 1988 respectively
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?: In principle yes. Both Octavian and Aquilina are single, although Octavian is only 16.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?: Nope
Do they require any lodgings?: yes.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?: Octavian is Frederick and Sofia's son, Aquilina is Frederick's niece.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448991
Have you read and understood the rules?:Yes
Even Rule Seven?: not really.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker
Last edited by Saarkrisken on Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:44 am

Kyrenaia wrote:Good morning,
as the Sultanate is thinking about maybe, potentially, under very specific circumstances to join the MTO as an Observer State, and due to several members of the MTO having cordial relations with Kyrenaia, I would like to throw a RSVP out, if no one minds.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendees:
    Mahmut al-Zahir with Princess Dschamilla bint-Fadi.
    Princess Fara bint-Dardan with Prince Karim ibn-Fadi.
Nation of origin of attendees:
    The Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Position of attendees:
    Al-Zahir: Grand Vizier.
    Dschamilla: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Special Ambassador.
    Fara: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Megido, Special Ambassador.
    Karim: Prince of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Junior Special Ambassador.
Year of birth of attendee(s):
    Al-Zahir: "Ancient" (he's 75).
    Dschamilla: 24.
    Fara: 27.
    Karim: 18.
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?:
    Maybe, maybe not. Fara might be, Al-Zahir likes his position as widower, Dschamilla has no plans to marry any time soon, Karim... depends if there is a nice Princess.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?:
    Al-Zahir is old and has back problems, one of the reasons why he not will be available for dancing.
Do they require any lodgings?:
    If possible, yes.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:
    None so far.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):
    Festival of Holy Light, OOC and IC.
Have you read and understood the rules?:
    I did.
Even Rule Seven?:
    Just like the cake, Rule Seven is a lie.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker

Saarkrisken wrote:[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s):Consul Frederick Honorious, Lady Sofia Honorious, Octavian Honorious, and Aquilina Honorious

ACCEPTED!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 am

We've hit our minimum of five people, you know what that means?

IC is UP, no more rick rolling!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Kyrenaia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1873
Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:14 am

Danceria wrote:
Kyrenaia wrote:Good morning,
as the Sultanate is thinking about maybe, potentially, under very specific circumstances to join the MTO as an Observer State, and due to several members of the MTO having cordial relations with Kyrenaia, I would like to throw a RSVP out, if no one minds.

Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendees:
    Mahmut al-Zahir with Princess Dschamilla bint-Fadi.
    Princess Fara bint-Dardan with Prince Karim ibn-Fadi.
Nation of origin of attendees:
    The Sultanate of Kyrenaia.
Position of attendees:
    Al-Zahir: Grand Vizier.
    Dschamilla: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Special Ambassador.
    Fara: Princess of the Ilkhanate of Megido, Special Ambassador.
    Karim: Prince of the Ilkhanate of Fenchu, Junior Special Ambassador.
Year of birth of attendee(s):
    Al-Zahir: "Ancient" (he's 75).
    Dschamilla: 24.
    Fara: 27.
    Karim: 18.
Is anyone of the attendee(s) interested in marrying into the Noble Houses of Danceria?:
    Maybe, maybe not. Fara might be, Al-Zahir likes his position as widower, Dschamilla has no plans to marry any time soon, Karim... depends if there is a nice Princess.
Any medical issues we need to be aware of (for example allergies)?:
    Al-Zahir is old and has back problems, one of the reasons why he not will be available for dancing.
Do they require any lodgings?:
    If possible, yes.
Any other thing of note or concerns, which you wish to raise?:
    None so far.



OOC-section
RP-sample (If none available, please write a paragraph of interaction regarding your character(s) involving a topic of your choosing (so long as it does not conflict with site rules):
    Festival of Holy Light, OOC and IC.
Have you read and understood the rules?:
    I did.
Even Rule Seven?:
    Just like the cake, Rule Seven is a lie.
#CrownedHeads - Please do not remove this tracker

Saarkrisken wrote:[spoiler=RSVP]Répondez s'il vous plaît
Name of attendee(s):Consul Frederick Honorious, Lady Sofia Honorious, Octavian Honorious, and Aquilina Honorious

ACCEPTED!


Thank you very much. I can assure you, though, Aceus will not face-fault as badly as he fears. ; )
RPing in MT and PT.

User avatar
Dahon
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5793
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dahon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:14 pm

Welp, it seems the IC's already up, and my battery's anything up.

Catch me in a few hours, come flood or storm surge!
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Dahon wrote:Welp, it seems the IC's already up, and my battery's anything up.

Catch me in a few hours, come flood or storm surge!

Safety first!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Been working on a post, but been distracted by a new friend I'm getting to know and a alt-history debate with my bro.
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

User avatar
Danceria
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8899
Founded: Aug 13, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danceria » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:Been working on a post, but been distracted by a new friend I'm getting to know and a alt-history debate with my bro.

Poland can into space. Change my mind.
(Take as much time as you need, the seat of honour is still reserved for you and yours)
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Minister
 
Posts: 3103
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Danceria wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Been working on a post, but been distracted by a new friend I'm getting to know and a alt-history debate with my bro.

Poland can into space. Change my mind.
(Take as much time as you need, the seat of honour is still reserved for you and yours)

Am I giving a glorious speech? :D
Hello! TG me if you like II RP's but are new and I'll invite you to my organization of people who'll teach the basics in a rp while rp'ing with you! No I'm not new this is just my new nation, I've been on for a long time.
Revealed by Nanatsu No Tsuki to be an alien in disguise. My cover's been blown!
Whether I'm fun or entertaining really is random, I'm like a grab bag with random results each time, some jokes hit, a lot miss. And just open in general, don't mind me. If I'm tired, I may act dumber, and be less private.

Petrasylvania wrote:
Dahon wrote:
... is this kinky?

Not until a rolled up magazine is used.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Crysuko, Huraiyya, Radicaster, Western Pacific Territories, Zipangese Star Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads