NATION

PASSWORD

Zakistani Civil War (2018-ongoing)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:09 am

Semparian held Sarandinian captains are released, flown back to Sarandinia on a SRI transport plane, which promptly got the hell out of the Sarandinian airport upon showing them out the plane, while again, captured Sarandinian officers are asked again for Sarandinian plans in Zakistan, and not the ideological BS, actual battle plans, landings, etc, of course with no torture and being treated nicely.
Last edited by Semparia on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Sycar
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Sycar » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:29 am

140 Sycarian infantrymen have entered Zakistani to support the ZDF. Four M2018 Golem MBTs have been airlifted in, and will be used only if necessary. The infantry have landed by a ZDF stronghold, and are beginning to train them on how to operate the M11 APCs. Sycarian reconnaissance aircraft have been spotted flying over Zakistani, along with small drones launched by infantry. It is publicly not known what the SAF's next move will be, however some suspected them to make a violent push into the capital. In light of the hostility Sarandia has shown towards Sycarian intervention, the SAF operators on the ground have been given orders that Sarandian soldiers should be treated as hostiles, but not engaged unless they shoot first.
we must return to monki as soon as possible

The United Duchy Of Baltica
Secretary

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Duchy Of Baltica » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:40 am

The United Duchy Of Baltica wishes to send a 250 strong National Guard Battalion to the democratic forces.
Guard are outfitted with FAMAS, Medical supplies, Food and Water, and unmarked currency
Last edited by The United Duchy Of Baltica on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:58 am

The Captains tell the Al Saranidis about plans to gather information.
The Al Saranidis parachute 100 SAF members and 500 infantry members as well as 60 of the People’s Islamic Federal Police.
The Air Cavalry patrol the skies above the capital where most of the troops are also sent.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:19 am

The Sarandinian planes are giving a few warning shots by AA as they approach. Assuming they do not wave off, they are tailed by Semparian fighters, regularly being warned that if they do not split off there will be war. Assuming for some reason they continue the paradrop, Semparian ground troops are waiting for them, quickly arresting the Sarandinian troops as they land before they can coordinate and before they even get out of the parachute. Sarandinia is warned that any future actions like this will mean a proper war, and Semparia had the right to detain the Sarandinian officers the moment they entered Zakistan, violating the agreements between the two countries.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:25 am

Semparia wrote:The Sarandinian planes are giving a few warning shots by AA as they approach. Assuming they do not wave off, they are tailed by Semparian fighters, regularly being warned that if they do not split off there will be war. Assuming for some reason they continue the paradrop, Semparian ground troops are waiting for them, quickly arresting the Sarandinian troops as they land before they can coordinate and before they even get out of the parachute. Sarandinia is warned that any future actions like this will mean a proper war, and Semparia had the right to detain the Sarandinian officers the moment they entered Zakistan, violating the agreements between the two countries.

The Al Saranidi aircraft drop bombs on the so called “peacekeepers” acting to detain them.

As they are doing so the Al Saranidis who escape(IE those who had not surrendered) except the police officers return fire.

They then drive to the Presidential Residence on their jeeps with the police officers.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

The United Duchy Of Baltica
Secretary

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Duchy Of Baltica » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:26 am

The National Guard battalion arrives at the Democratic forces base of operations and awaits permission to unload and enter planning to set up a defensive perimeter around the base.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:30 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:The Sarandinian planes are giving a few warning shots by AA as they approach. Assuming they do not wave off, they are tailed by Semparian fighters, regularly being warned that if they do not split off there will be war. Assuming for some reason they continue the paradrop, Semparian ground troops are waiting for them, quickly arresting the Sarandinian troops as they land before they can coordinate and before they even get out of the parachute. Sarandinia is warned that any future actions like this will mean a proper war, and Semparia had the right to detain the Sarandinian officers the moment they entered Zakistan, violating the agreements between the two countries.

The Al Saranidi aircraft drop bombs on the so called “peacekeepers” acting to detain them.

As they are doing so the Al Saranidis who escape(IE those who had not surrendered) except the police officers return fire.

They then drive to the Presidential Residence on their jeeps with the police officers.

(You know that the Al Sarandidis are being held in Semparia right? with, like, AA, and we've already kicked your forces out of Zakistan. and most of the forces we kicked out are already back in Sarandinia. Also since Semparian peacekeepers are generally stationed in population areas in order to evacuate civilians and provide medical care, and the captured Sarandinian officers are being held in the densely populated capital, you'd be casually bombing civilian targets right? also, if your attempting to rescue the officers, there is the previously mentioned AA in Semparia.)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:31 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:The Al Saranidi aircraft drop bombs on the so called “peacekeepers” acting to detain them.

(You know that the Al Sarandidis are being held in Semparia right? with, like, AA, and we've already kicked your forces out of Zakistan. and most of the forces we kicked out are already back in Sarandinia. Also since Semparian peacekeepers are generally stationed in population areas in order to evacuate civilians and provide medical care, and the captured Sarandinian officers are being held in the densely populated capital, you'd be casually bombing civilian targets right? also, if your attempting to rescue the officers, there is the previously mentioned AA in Semparia.)

OOC: so the peacekeepers haven’t engaged them yet?
They have sent new planes to the Zakistani capital to patrol it, pray actually read my post.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:34 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

OOC: so the peacekeepers haven’t engaged them yet?
They have sent new planes to the Zakistani capital to patrol it, pray actually read my post.

(Im confused, troops in Semparia aren't acting as peacekeepers, if you're talking about Semparian troops in Zakistan, we already kicked your troops backed to Sarandinia and captured some of the high command(And treating them well, gradually releasing some of them, by the way))

The Vexian Union
Attaché

Founded: Nov 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vexian Union » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:36 am

We shall support the islamist government as we wish to keep the status quo over there.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: so the peacekeepers haven’t engaged them yet?

(Im confused, troops in Semparia aren't acting as peacekeepers, if you're talking about Semparian troops in Zakistan, we already kicked your troops backed to Sarandinia and captured some of the high command(And treating them well, gradually releasing some of them, by the way))

OOC: we went new troops.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

OOC: we went new troops.

(w h a t)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:46 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: we went new troops.

(w h a t)

Sent

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:10 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:
(w h a t)

Sent

Well, then the aircraft are given warning shots by Semparian AA in Zakistan, and, assuming they don't wave off, are promptly shot down. Any captured Sarandinian has already been returned home or is all the way in Semparia, and we already know what happened to the guys who tried to drop in Semparia to rescue them.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:20 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Sent

Well, then the aircraft are given warning shots by Semparian AA in Zakistan, and, assuming they don't wave off, are promptly shot down. Any captured Sarandinian has already been returned home or is all the way in Semparia, and we already know what happened to the guys who tried to drop in Semparia to rescue them.

OOC: how do you know they would be shot down?
What percentage of GDP is defence budget?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:25 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

OOC: how do you know they would be shot down?

(I figured they would be pretty easily shot down by AA since you said you'd be bombing stuff, so it implied bombers, which are pretty easy targets for AA, since you never said the type of plane, you also said that they were flying over the capital, and due to a previously fought engagement between Semparia and Sarandinia, I already have AA set up)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:26 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: how do you know they would be shot down?

(I figured they would be pretty easily shot down by AA since you said you'd be bombing stuff, so it implied bombers, which are pretty easy targets for AA, since you never said the type of plane, you also said that they were flying over the capital, and due to a previously fought engagement between Semparia and Sarandinia, I already have AA set up)

OOC: Ok. When will you target the school of insurgency?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:28 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

OOC: Ok. When will you target the school of insurgency?

(If there is an official war, so if Sarandinian stuff flies over or steps foot in Semparia, or they provoke Semparia in Zakistan enough to provoke a war.)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: Ok. When will you target the school of insurgency?

(If there is an official war, so if Sarandinian stuff flies over or steps foot in Semparia, or they provoke Semparia in Zakistan enough to provoke a war.)

Saranidia declares war!

considering that Semparia claims to be neutral whilst fighting is for the sole purpose of supporting the regime and allows rebels to bomb hospitals and commit treason in league with foreign imperialists.
Declares war on Semparia.
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 am

(o k) Semparian troops pull out of Zakistan, they can come back when Sarandinia is dealt with (Ill make a forum thread in international incidents and then telegram you the link)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:32 am

Semparia wrote:(o k) Semparian troops pull out of Zakistan, they can come back when Sarandinia is dealt with (Ill make a forum thread in international incidents and then telegram you the link)

Thanks

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Saranidia withdraws it’s soldiers and airmen and instead sends it’s Gendarmerie: The People’s Islamic Federal Police in the form of 50 detective companies and 90 Anti-Terror Response ones and some of the Special Branch&CID of Kallipolis Police.

They parachute them into the capital.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents