NATION

PASSWORD

Patria Delenda Est (OOC | TWI ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Negarakita
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Negarakita » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:47 am

Noronica wrote:
Suttenland wrote:I see, I'm thinking that the Nyssic overlords control the SAPO (Special Action Police Division, Suttenlands version of special forces) and would have a unit come in to protect them, commit assassinations etc. The real crux is that Suttenlands elite would like to just play both sides behind the scenes to somehow turn a profit, but their most powerful faction (old Gold Co. Norronicans) has a horse in the race and wants actual soldiers in the thousands to show up and help them out. If they make this demand, Suttenland must delivery.

Thanks for expanding on this, I'm happy for us to play out this storyline. It will be interesting to see how this progresses!
Negarakita wrote:Patria is fatherland not country grrrrr

Latin Grammar Fascist Tag (Not nazi because they don't like rome)

Hey hey hey, you were the first person I tagged in my RMB post about whether or not this was right in Latin! Ya didn't say no then!

I wasn't tagged. And I mean the grammar is right don't worry
Muslim revert, supporting wasatiyyah for a true and moderate expression of our faith. Political centrist.

Noronica
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noronica » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Negarakita wrote:I wasn't tagged. And I mean the grammar is right don't worry

Apologies, I wrote an RMB post earlier with you in mind as I know you have good knowledge of Latin and for some reason, I believed that I had tagged you in it.

Sorry, me being an idiot!

Negarakita
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Negarakita » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:55 pm

Noronica wrote:
Negarakita wrote:I wasn't tagged. And I mean the grammar is right don't worry

Apologies, I wrote an RMB post earlier with you in mind as I know you have good knowledge of Latin and for some reason, I believed that I had tagged you in it.

Sorry, me being an idiot!

All good, it still does make sense
Muslim revert, supporting wasatiyyah for a true and moderate expression of our faith. Political centrist.

Almorea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Will be getting in this, tag
Member of The Western Isles

Proud to be AMERICAN

RIP Atlas... RIP Miyane 2015 - 2016

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:57 am

Almorea wrote:Will be getting in this, tag

Just one thing, usually in an RP it is best to write about what you plan to do in this OOC thread beforehand so everyone knows about your storyline. However, your post was excellent, so I'll let your post slide. :P

Other than that, what's the plan?

Almorea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:05 am

Noronica wrote:
Almorea wrote:Will be getting in this, tag

Just one thing, usually in an RP it is best to write about what you plan to do in this OOC thread beforehand so everyone knows about your storyline. However, your post was excellent, so I'll let your post slide. :P

Other than that, what's the plan?

OK, will keep that in mind.

The President will tweet support for the Overlord a la Trump, leaving the government to play clean up. Almorea doesn’t want to jeopardize future arms deals so it will have difficulty knowing how to navigate the situation, Hallowell’s opinion aside. If a civil war breaks out you can ultimately expect to see Almorean planes attacking McIntosh-loyal naval assets if they come too close

Proud to be AMERICAN

Almorea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:42 am

Let me flesh it out some more, the last post was tapped out quickly on my phone.

President Hallowell supports Tytus and would like to see McIntosh displaced from power. The Almorean people are not interested in going to war in Noronica, and Congress is not interested in voting the money to do so, despite an expanded military budget in FY 2019-20. Federalists in Congress would be OK with bombing a third-world country, but not Noronica. The military is, in any case, not in a state to embark upon anything but a small-scale foreign adventure.

Hallowell does not have the soundest political instincts, but he knows that if Almorean soldiers die, his party will get swept (again) in the congressional elections in 2020.

Ultimately, however, the national security apparatus can't just not do what the President wants, so they will try to slow-walk some kind of aid package for the Overlord. The Air Force and Navy may ultimately find themselves engaged in operations in the Mesder Sea if the operations are low-risk.

There is also the consideration that if Almorea backs the wrong side, or no side at all, the victor may cut off arms exports or take a more hostile position towards Almorea in trade.
Last edited by Almorea on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud to be AMERICAN

Iosnil
Attaché

Founded: Apr 23, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Iosnil » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:20 am

Noronica I want to step up my nations involvement, will get my Queen to reach out to your Royal family pledging support.

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:11 am

Almorea - Thanks for embellishing further on those plans, I'd be very happy to see them be played out!

Isonil - That would make sense. Are you going to RP the pledge of support or is this going to be a news post?
Last edited by Noronica on Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iosnil
Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby Iosnil » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:17 am

Noronica wrote:Almorea - Thanks for embellishing further on those plans, I'd be very happy to see them be played out!

Isonil - That would make sense. Are you going to RP the pledge of support or is this going to be a news post?

I’m going to do an Rp detailing the discussion of the situation then have a follow up with an RP post and new article

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:55 am

New post, I might get another one later on today. I'm hopefully going to be ramping up the situation soon!

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=34935709#p34935709

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:36 am

Summary Of Each Post So Far:
~~

His Royal Highness, Prince Trystan, returns from serving in the military in Charbagnia, only to immediately stand for the mayoral elections in the capital...

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Joshua McIntosh reveals his plans to his cabinet to severely reduce the powers of the monarch, after it was revealed that the Overlord pulled some strings to let his son win the mayoral elections...

Queen Verona of Isonil consults with her Director of the Department of Civil and Military Intelligence, who informs her of the growing discontent in Noronica, hoping that Isonil might relax the heightening situation...

The 'Modern Monarchy Bill' is introduced to the Federal Assembly, the bill that will decide the fate of Noronica's political system and will reduce the Overlord's position nothing...

Without much warning, the Prime Minister is struck with the news of a political scandal revolving around him. Called 'the Bedside Papers', it accuses him of sexual harassment to several young women in his office. The Overlord, using this to his advantage, conducts a press conference where he publically denounces the Prime Minister, threatening him with the monarch's right to not sign a bill into law...

In a café on the streets of the capital, an Isonil journalist, Varemila Melrelo, is approached by a fellow Isonilian who conveys the interest of a mysterious Isonilian organisation for her to publish pro-Overlord stories due to the friendship between the Overlord and the Isonilian Queen...

However, trouble looms to the south-west, as in Lancaston, the capital of Noronica's largest island the Sessux Isle, as a man named Rodren joins a group of Sessux separatists gathering to discuss the feasibility of acting while turmoil exists on the mainland. They are shocked when it is revealed that the Prefect of the island, Mollie Tressa, supports their cause. She was one of the prefects not appointed by the new Prime Minister and conveys her interest in a separated Sessux Isle, a task not achieved by her ancestors centuries ago...

Then we return to Prince Trystan, who arrives at his childhood friend's wedding. However, her father, Laerd of one of the most wealthy clan families in Noronica, is the man Trystan seeks. A bond is made between the Royal Family and Clan Godwin over a glass of Noronnican whisky...

The aforementioned events then lead to a climactic confrontation, as Overlord Tytus enters the Federal Assembly during a session, disregarding ancient decrees that deny him this act. Citing constitutional law, Tytus declares his wish for the Assembly to be dissolved and for a fresh election to be held across the country...

It is not just in Noronica that the people are shocked, as in Almorea, President Hallowell takes keen interest in the situation. While his advisors tell him to wait for the conclusion of the division and take advantage of the victor, Hallowell knows who he supports, having been held awestruck by the Overlord's entrance to the Noronnican Federal Assembly...

Furious, Prime Minister Joshua McIntosh returns to his State Palace, descending into one of his infamous bouts of rage. Malcolm, his Chief of Staff, assures the Prime Minister that the Supreme Court is close to being on their side. However, when Malcolm brings the topic of Prince Trystan to the conversation, the Prime Minister plans on how to influence the Prince...

Back in Isonil, all eyes are on Noronica as the Queen announces her intention to pledge support to the Overlord...

In a secluded part of Lancaston, Rodren and his infant daughter are approached by a mysterious woman who reveals herself to be a messenger for Prefect Mollie Tressa. The Prefect has made a powerful friend in the capital, and with that power, the Prefect desires Rodren's help in influencing the group to act now...

With tensions rising on the mainland, the Overlord visits the recently recovered Prefectorial State of Arván, where an old acquaintance, Prefect Bartholomew Montague pledges his support. The Overlord reveals his concerns about his son but puts these worries aside when the two men are called to meet the troops of the 31st Infantry Brigade who have returned from their tour in Charbagnia...

The Prime Minister finds that Prince Trystan is not as amenable as once thought, but the two seem to come to an understanding in favour of the Prime Minister, or so he thinks...

In perhaps the worst of times, the streets of Lancaston erupt in a mass protest over the Sessux Isle's place in Noronica. As the protest quickly dissolves into a riot, the Prime Minister finds that the Lancaston police are unresponsive and the Prefect of the island has removed much of the island's Bureau of Internal Security officers as part of her protection detail elsewhere. Desperate, he calls the chief of the army who recommends using some of the riot-trained primarily Sessux-islander-based units in the 31st Infantry Brigade. However, when attempting to give them orders, they are refused, only for it to be revealed that the brigade will not act without the consent of the Overlord himself...

Backed into a corner, the Prime Minister consents to the use of the Overlord's loyal troops in Lancaston. While the operation was a success, the consequences of this revelation will be staggering.

Iosnil
Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby Iosnil » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:18 am

Noronica wrote:
Summary Of Each Post So Far:
~~

His Royal Highness, Prince Trystan, returns from serving in the military in Charbagnia, only to immediately stand for the mayoral elections in the capital...

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Joshua McIntosh reveals his plans to his cabinet to severely reduce the powers of the monarch, after it was revealed that the Overlord pulled some strings to let his son win the mayoral elections...

Queen Verona of Isonil consults with her Director of the Department of Civil and Military Intelligence, who informs her of the growing discontent in Noronica, hoping that Isonil might relax the heightening situation...

The 'Modern Monarchy Bill' is introduced to the Federal Assembly, the bill that will decide the fate of Noronica's political system and will reduce the Overlord's position nothing...

Without much warning, the Prime Minister is struck with the news of a political scandal revolving around him. Called 'the Bedside Papers', it accuses him of sexual harassment to several young women in his office. The Overlord, using this to his advantage, conducts a press conference where he publically denounces the Prime Minister, threatening him with the monarch's right to not sign a bill into law...

In a café on the streets of the capital, an Isonil journalist, Varemila Melrelo, is approached by a fellow Isonilian who conveys the interest of a mysterious Isonilian organisation for her to publish pro-Overlord stories due to the friendship between the Overlord and the Isonilian Queen...

However, trouble looms to the south-west, as in Lancaston, the capital of Noronica's largest island the Sessux Isle, as a man named Rodren joins a group of Sessux separatists gathering to discuss the feasibility of acting while turmoil exists on the mainland. They are shocked when it is revealed that the Prefect of the island, Mollie Tressa, supports their cause. She was one of the prefects not appointed by the new Prime Minister and conveys her interest in a separated Sessux Isle, a task not achieved by her ancestors centuries ago...

Then we return to Prince Trystan, who arrives at his childhood friend's wedding. However, her father, Laerd of one of the most wealthy clan families in Noronica, is the man Trystan seeks. A bond is made between the Royal Family and Clan Godwin over a glass of Noronnican whisky...

The aforementioned events then lead to a climactic confrontation, as Overlord Tytus enters the Federal Assembly during a session, disregarding ancient decrees that deny him this act. Citing constitutional law, Tytus declares his wish for the Assembly to be dissolved and for a fresh election to be held across the country...

It is not just in Noronica that the people are shocked, as in Almorea, President Hallowell takes keen interest in the situation. While his advisors tell him to wait for the conclusion of the division and take advantage of the victor, Hallowell knows who he supports, having been held awestruck by the Overlord's entrance to the Noronnican Federal Assembly...

Furious, Prime Minister Joshua McIntosh returns to his State Palace, descending into one of his infamous bouts of rage. Malcolm, his Chief of Staff, assures the Prime Minister that the Supreme Court is close to being on their side. However, when Malcolm brings the topic of Prince Trystan to the conversation, the Prime Minister plans on how to influence the Prince...

Back in Isonil, all eyes are on Noronica as the Queen announces her intention to pledge support to the Overlord...

In a secluded part of Lancaston, Rodren and his infant daughter are approached by a mysterious woman who reveals herself to be a messenger for Prefect Mollie Tressa. The Prefect has made a powerful friend in the capital, and with that power, the Prefect desires Rodren's help in influencing the group to act now...

With tensions rising on the mainland, the Overlord visits the recently recovered Prefectorial State of Arván, where an old acquaintance, Prefect Bartholomew Montague pledges his support. The Overlord reveals his concerns about his son but puts these worries aside when the two men are called to meet the troops of the 31st Infantry Brigade who have returned from their tour in Charbagnia...

The Prime Minister finds that Prince Trystan is not as amenable as once thought, but the two seem to come to an understanding in favour of the Prime Minister, or so he thinks...

In perhaps the worst of times, the streets of Lancaston erupt in a mass protest over the Sessux Isle's place in Noronica. As the protest quickly dissolves into a riot, the Prime Minister finds that the Lancaston police are unresponsive and the Prefect of the island has removed much of the island's Bureau of Internal Security officers as part of her protection detail elsewhere. Desperate, he calls the chief of the army who recommends using some of the riot-trained primarily Sessux-islander-based units in the 31st Infantry Brigade. However, when attempting to give them orders, they are refused, only for it to be revealed that the brigade will not act without the consent of the Overlord himself...

Backed into a corner, the Prime Minister consents to the use of the Overlord's loyal troops in Lancaston. While the operation was a success, the consequences of this revelation will be staggering.

Love the recap it’s like the opening crawl from Star Wars. Just posted in the IC thread decided that a bold approach best suited my governments position

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 am

Thanks Isonil for the post! I am interested to see how the Queen acts.

On another note, I have written a response to Dormill and Stiura, (I am going to introduce the possibility of Arván's division here if that's okay? I think it would be interesting to have that conversation now and then let it develop) and I have written a news post to set up the eventual 'crossing of the Rubicon' I have planned:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448443&p=34980792#p34980792
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=337003&p=34980895#p34980895

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:19 pm

Noronica wrote:Thanks Isonil for the post! I am interested to see how the Queen acts.

On another note, I have written a response to Dormill and Stiura, (I am going to introduce the possibility of Arván's division here if that's okay? I think it would be interesting to have that conversation now and then let it develop) and I have written a news post to set up the eventual 'crossing of the Rubicon' I have planned:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448443#p34982595

Discussing the division of Arván is fine with me. Now it's just a matter of if the President will be convinced by his Ambassador before he attempts to assassinate the Overlord.

This'll be a fun RP.
The United Republics of Dormill and Stiura
Liberty, Justice, Democracy
Join The Western Isles and chart your own path!
"Interacting with Dormill and Stiura; violently." -Balnik, 2021
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:22 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:
Noronica wrote:Thanks Isonil for the post! I am interested to see how the Queen acts.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448443#p34982595

Discussing the division of Arván is fine with me. Now it's just a matter of if the President will be convinced by his Ambassador before he attempts to assassinate the Overlord.

This'll be a fun RP.

Hmm, I think I might discuss something with you as this develops then...

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Noronica wrote:
Dormill and Stiura wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448443#p34982595

This'll be a fun RP.

Hmm, I think I might discuss something with you as this develops then...

Attempting an assassination is not set in stone in my mind, as I at least know I want to have the President and the Ambassador conflict over whether they should stand with the Government or the Overlord (like I mentioned earlier, playing the sides against each other) and get to a boiling point before ultimately one side wins out and D&S stands with them, gaining what it wants which will be half of Arván and a new era of the Noronnican-Republican relationship.
"DAZ CONGRATULATING SOMEONE FOR GETTING 60%! this is a highlight of my day!" Ainslie, 2021
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 am

In case anybody was left confused at what I meant when President Dyson said
It wasn't that the dispute between us was a factor, but whether he was allowed to deploy Citizen's Guards troops into a Federal Territory.
in my most recent post (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448443&start=25#p35005619), it actually refers to the quasi-legal precedent established in Dormill-Stiuraian Federalism that the Citizen's Guard of a Republic is only supposed to operate within their own Republic, and not supposed to operate in any other Republic or, in the case of Alban itself, a Federal Territory "They should not be expected to defend any other Republic but their own, that’s the job of the Army." . So when Governor Klerkse said last night, "in no certain terms" about "the political situation in Alban [that prevented him from] deploy[ing] troops", it could be interpreted as either him saying
Since Alban is disputed between the United Republics and Noronica, I don't want to cause a political mess by deploying troops on potentially foreign soil.
or
Since Alban is a part of a Federal Territory, I don't want to cause a political mess by deploying troops outside of my own Republic.
Dyson took advantage of the second meaning in the hopes it would trip up the Prefect and force him to concede some amount of sovereignty in Arván to Dormill and Stiura.

A political double entendre if you will :P

Edit: I decided that I would add a bit of context to the preceding post that suggested the Bureau was involved in the riots in Alban and South Alban by writing a pair of reports, one that recaps the situation and the following one directly addressing President Dyson's desire to see the report on the Bureau Operation to incite the riots.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1135125
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1135134

In complete honesty, I feel guilty of godmodding as I have warped the political situation in my advantage by involving a previously unplanned Bureau, while also suggesting that President Dyson is actually capable of tripping up the Prefect of Arván by taking advantage of a quasi-loophole that probably wouldn't be in the immediate knowledge of a Noronnican politician. I am willing to cut back certain aspects of the previous posts if this presents a clear problem with the flow of the story.
Last edited by Dormill and Stiura on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Almorea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Good post D&S, it was fun to read when I should have been paying attention to the professor.

I was playing Hitman recently and was inspired to write a post about my government sending a spy to infiltrate the PM's staff. He will eventually get shot by another agent sent to cover Almorean tracks once some cracks start to show in the operation. All if Noronica gives the OK, of course.

President Hallowell is going to be feeling pretty confident after the Totzkan visit on December 14, so as soon as things start to devolve into a shooting war between the Overlord and PM, he'll send a destroyer to as a symbolic show of force in favor of the Overlord.
Last edited by Almorea on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud to be AMERICAN

The Free Republic Of Arconia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Republic Of Arconia » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:59 pm

Tagging this, I will likely be covertly supporting the PM.

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:In complete honesty, I feel guilty of godmodding as I have warped the political situation in my advantage by involving a previously unplanned Bureau, while also suggesting that President Dyson is actually capable of tripping up the Prefect of Arván by taking advantage of a quasi-loophole that probably wouldn't be in the immediate knowledge of a Noronnican politician. I am willing to cut back certain aspects of the previous posts if this presents a clear problem with the flow of the story.

Don't worry. It is an interesting piece to read and I will have fun playing this out. I wanted Dyson to manipulate and control the Prefect as we discussed, and also remember that Dyson might not get the ending he had hoped for later on. :P
Last edited by Noronica on Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:49 pm

Noronica wrote:
Dormill and Stiura wrote:In complete honesty, I feel guilty of godmodding as I have warped the political situation in my advantage by involving a previously unplanned Bureau, while also suggesting that President Dyson is actually capable of tripping up the Prefect of Arván by taking advantage of a quasi-loophole that probably wouldn't be in the immediate knowledge of a Noronnican politician. I am willing to cut back certain aspects of the previous posts if this presents a clear problem with the flow of the story.

Don't worry. It is an interesting piece to read and I will have fun playing this out. I wanted Dyson to manipulate and control the Prefect as we discussed, and also remember that Dyson might not get the ending he had hoped for later on. :P

There's certainly much fun to be had with this RP. What do you want to do with the Prime Minister and the Government now that they are aware that the Prefect is speaking with the President?
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:
Noronica wrote:Don't worry. It is an interesting piece to read and I will have fun playing this out. I wanted Dyson to manipulate and control the Prefect as we discussed, and also remember that Dyson might not get the ending he had hoped for later on. :P

There's certainly much fun to be had with this RP. What do you want to do with the Prime Minister and the Government now that they are aware that the Prefect is speaking with the President?

In my mind, they will be holding back to see just what the Prefect is up to. I wrote the reference to allow for later dealings with the President, as I remember you saying that he would be interested in playing with multiple sides. Tell me when you think Dyson would be interested in sparking up talks.

Dormill and Stiura
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dormill and Stiura » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Noronica wrote:
Dormill and Stiura wrote:There's certainly much fun to be had with this RP. What do you want to do with the Prime Minister and the Government now that they are aware that the Prefect is speaking with the President?

In my mind, they will be holding back to see just what the Prefect is up to. I wrote the reference to allow for later dealings with the President, as I remember you saying that he would be interested in playing with multiple sides. Tell me when you think Dyson would be interested in sparking up talks.

I'd say when the government is about ready to really rebel against the Overlord is when Dyson would want to speak with them, figure out an alternate deal in the event his plans with the Overlord fall flat without actually indicating he's on the side of the Overlord.

Again, the plan I want to go with is when the coup begins, the DSN deploys a force to blockade Arvan, playing a narrative to both sides that its for their benefit, while telling the world its to protect shipping in the area. As the coup heats up, we'll eventually drift to side with the Prince and tighten the blockade until a breaking point where D&S has to get overtly involved for one side of the conflict internationally.
Last edited by Dormill and Stiura on Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh Night Unholy
Shadow
Terror
Inferno (Coming Soon)

Noronica
Ambassador

Postby Noronica » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:10 pm

Dormill and Stiura wrote:I'd say when the government is about ready to really rebel against the Overlord is when Dyson would want to speak with them, figure out an alternate deal in the event his plans with the Overlord fall flat without actually indicating he's on the side of the Overlord.

Again, the plan I want to go with is when the coup begins, the DSN deploys a force to blockade Arvan, playing a narrative to both sides that its for their benefit, while telling the world its to protect shipping in the area. As the coup heats up, we'll eventually drift to side with the Prince and tighten the blockade until a breaking point where D&S has to get overtly involved for one side of the conflict internationally.

That makes sense, we should be arriving at that point soon.

I'll get a response post up soon but I might not get another one after that until tomorrow.
Last edited by Noronica on Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents