NATION

PASSWORD

Discovery of Amrenia (MT, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Emporer Pudu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Emporer Pudu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:24 am

Tarsas wrote:MOAB missiles.

OOC: A MOAB is a bomb, not a missile, it has a parachute and needs to be dropped out of the back of a cargo plane to be deployed. What you're thinking of is a cruise missile, which is a missile, not a bomb. A large cruise missile might have a thousand pounds of explosive in it, a MOAB has upwards of eighteen thousand. You cannot fire a MOAB "missile", it just couldn't fly.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:37 am

OOC: isnt a MOAB a bunker buster ?

and his missiles wouldnt have it hit anyways i have to many ships and im using the most advanced Ainto missile/Aircraft Cruiser to date the British Victory Class only just recently Deployed last year it can track a Single fighter over i believe its around Poland from the English channel and Shoot it down. Correct me if im wrong about the range but i know its something mean like that

@ Tarsas i have a few niggling problems with your forces atm Tarsas you have a fact book which i like to see and its relatively coming along and you have sad how many troops you have which is reasonable for your sized nation

first niggle is the fact you have around a 3rd of that force on a colony .....
second im not sure what your Military budget is but you could not afford something that you just fielded anyway your first ORBAT was very reasonable but i still stand by the fact that a small nation does not have a capability to deploy a Stealth sub like that and even more so something as expensive as that would not be deployed to defend a measly colony.
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Emporer Pudu
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Emporer Pudu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:OOC: isnt a MOAB a bunker buster ?

OOC: No.
Last edited by Emporer Pudu on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:55 am

OOC: Could someone please post at the summit thread http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46152&p=1899298#p1899298 or if you are not interested in the Colonial Conference then please state so, so that those who are don't wait for you.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:41 pm

The Chazicarian fleet moved towards the large battle occurring between the Dinosians and the Arch Island fleet. About 200 F-77 Eagle fighters, 130 FB-107 Blackhawk bombers, 2 aircraft carriers, 10 battleships, 13 cruisers, 20 destroyers and about 6 stealth submarines all moved to engage the Arch Island fleet. About 30 cruise missiles coated in RAM material, 450 that were fitted with radar jammers and about 700 torpedoes were launched initially. All the guns on the ships were loaded and prepped and each planes was loaded with Anti Ship missiles. One way or another, that fleet would be sunk.

Arabiak
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arabiak » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:26 pm

The 5 fighter-bombers closed down on the "suspicious" naval fleet. They did one pass over and took a few pictures and flew high up to avoid any anti-air fire from the ship incase. They would attempt another pass and evauluate to see if they weould be fired upon. They kept the weapons armed and ready to fire as soon as they got resistance fire.
http://arabak.myminicity.com/tra/
Oneworld Airline Alliance:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?
Prime Minister:Abu Ahmed Ibn Omar
Vice-President:Abdul Ibn Youseff
Ayatollah:Sheik Ali
President:Abu Ahmad Awwad

-The Republik of Solm
-The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
-Greater Americania

Embassy Programhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47027

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm

OOC: lol Wow was hoing for a single front to start off with didn know you guys like dinosia so much :P ha ha how ever i did Say the 4th fleet was on its way and now here it is didnt figure id need it against the dinosian fleet how ever now that Chizicaria has joined in i thought id Bring it in full steam ahead.

The Chazician Missiles Had barely been Flying for more than a minute Before they where Wiped out by the combine Fire power of the Newly Arrived 4th Battle Fleet the 4th Battle Fleet unlike the 16th fleet was a fully Fledged Nava Battle Group at its Helm was the Massive Juggernaught Fabled Things, The titan of Metal Sported Several Weapons the Most scariest being the 4 Prototype RailGuns Arrayed at the Front and Stern of the Ship, the Upper Decks where also split in two the Giant frame Allowed for a 8 Missile Bays to be situated with in that space. the Dominion Class Juggernaught was the newest ship on the fleet and Sported More Defense weapons than 3 Helios Battle Ships combined.

Replying to the Chazian Show of force that would have pritty much doomed the 16h Fleet the 4th Fleet set about an even Larger show of force than than the 26th fleet could muster. Immideatly the Missile Bay doors of Every ship capable of firing missiles with in the 4th fleet opened as the cruised towads the Chician Fleet they unleashed enough missiles to Scare Satan Him self.

From the Bay doors Wave After wave of 367 Cruiser Missiles Rocketed up and towards the Chazician Fleet, After about 5 minutes of solid firing the 4th Fleet Had fired 7 Waves of 390 Cruise missiles at the Chizican Fleet (Total 2703 Anti Shipping Cruise Missiles)

The Victory Class Dedicated Anti Air/ Missile Cruisers Set about Taking out the Chazician bomber Craft Unleashing Hundreds of Vollies of Ground to Air Radio/Infrared/Laser guided rockets and Missiles aimed for the chazician Airwings that had enetered the weaposn free zone around Dinosia's colony.

Admiral Green Smiled it seems the 4th FLeet had arrived just in the knick of time 16ths fleet was taking to many loss's for grreens liking and Nelsons Sprear Head Tactic was far to risky for a Carrier Group. But if all went well against the the Chazicians how ever the 4th Fleet would be in an Ideal posistion to finish the Dinosians off.

Kreatora

The First Colony of the Arch Islands had not seen so much Activity in its entire lifespan of being a colony. as if over night massive military camps had sprung up adding to the already considerable amount of military instalations on the islands. Factories (mostly Arms manufacturing The Mainstay of Arch Islands Enconomy) where In Full Time Producing Extra Ammunition and Amroured Vehicles.

Around 32 Transport Vessels where already Anchored in Dock are just outside the Dockyards Ready to take on the Still Mustering 2nd Grand Army of the Confederacy and the newly created First Colonial Army of the Confederacy.

OOC: for those of you who missed it heres the orbat for the 4th Battle Fleet.

1x Dominion Class Juggernaught
7x Achilles Missile Battleships
5x Helios Class Battleships
20x Broadsword Battle Cruisers
27x Farsight Missile Cruisers
10x Victory CLass Cruisers
15x BlackHole Jamming Class Cruisers
15x Strong Sword Missile Frigates
40x Centurion Gun Frigates
10x Agememon ECM Frigates

15x Shadow Class Stealth Subs
9x Abrhams J Gunner Attack Subs
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:37 pm

OOC: You spelled Chazicarians wrong in like 5 different ways. :lol2: Also, could you reply to my torpedoes?

IC:

The enemy missiles were nearly wiped out be the more advanced Chazicarian fleet, but a few made it through. A destroyer was sunk and 4 were damaged. The Chazicarian fleet fired every last 24in Rail-Gun and 35in ship cannon that they had with pinpoint accuracy. The Chazicarian General immediately requested that another 4 carrier battlegroups be sent to secure Amrenia for those that had already established colonies.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Chazicaria wrote:OOC: You spelled Chazicarians wrong in like 5 different ways. :lol2: Also, could you reply to my torpedoes?

IC:

The enemy missiles were nearly wiped out be the more advanced Chazicarian fleet, but a few made it through. A destroyer was sunk and 4 were damaged. The Chazicarian fleet fired every last 24in Rail-Gun and 35in ship cannon that they had with pinpoint accuracy. The Chazicarian General immediately requested that another 4 carrier battlegroups be sent to secure Amrenia for those that had already established colonies.

OOC: Keep it to one fleet please 4 carrier groups with Railgun Tech is a Bit overkill come on my 4th fleet is going to have trouble with that fleet if your using PMT Railguns this is an MT thread afterall an all im only usning the RailGuns on my Juggernaught cause there Huge Bulky and the Newest Tech viable for a ship that size (my natiosn slowly tranisitoning into PMT so i thought itd be alright to bring a few into play....) and Chaz im using the Latest Tech on the market my Military bugest is 89% XD so basically id on par with you id say you dont have supirior Fire power Missile and defenese wise.....

and ill Reply to your torp attack once dinosia posts as the 16th fleet is engaed by him and the torps will take a while to travel.

also appologise for the spelling of your Nations name

also we need an OOC thread!
Last edited by Of The Arch ilands on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arabiak
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arabiak » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

The 5 fighters saw the ships fire at Chacicaria's ships with a massive barrage of cruise missiles. They immediatly flew down to a few hundred feet and dropped their High-Drop Torpedos. A total of 10 500kg torpedos were fired at a single ship,a Juggernaught class. They also dropped their percision bombs at a few missile cruisers and finally with a barrage of their ASM(air-to-surface) missiles at a couple of the frigates. A total of 10 torpedos[500kg ea],10 percission bombs[300kg] and 60 missiles. After this barrage they did a single strafing pass and fired 375 rounds of .50 cal rounds.
http://arabak.myminicity.com/tra/
Oneworld Airline Alliance:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?
Prime Minister:Abu Ahmed Ibn Omar
Vice-President:Abdul Ibn Youseff
Ayatollah:Sheik Ali
President:Abu Ahmad Awwad

-The Republik of Solm
-The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
-Greater Americania

Embassy Programhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47027

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:OOC: You spelled Chazicarians wrong in like 5 different ways. :lol2: Also, could you reply to my torpedoes?

IC:

OOC: Keep it to one fleet please 4 carrier groups with Railgun Tech is a Bit overkill come on my 4th fleet is going to have trouble with that fleet if your using PMT Railguns this is an MT thread afterall an all im only usning the RailGuns on my Juggernaught cause there Huge Bulky and the Newest Tech viable for a ship that size (my natiosn slowly tranisitoning into PMT so i thought itd be alright to bring a few into play....) and Chaz im using the Latest Tech on the market my Military bugest is 89% XD so basically id on par with you id say you dont have supirior Fire power Missile and defenese wise.....

and ill Reply to your torp attack once dinosia posts as the 16th fleet is engaed by him and the torps will take a while to travel.

OOC: They don't ALL have Rail-Guns, just a few. Plus they need time to cool down. And to the fleet thing, just counter it with your own fleet! :D MWAHAHA

Tarsas
Minister

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarsas » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Tarsas let off a missile barrage from all it's ships.
Last edited by Tarsas on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Emporer Pudu
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Emporer Pudu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Last edited by Emporer Pudu on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinosians
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dinosians » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:16 pm

8th Fleet
"Commodore, the enemy fleet has been sighted." said a tech officer.

"Excellent launch Torpedos and arm underwater Phalanx. I want to avoid any damage from torpedos."

"Aye sir."

The 8th Fleet locked onto the enemy fleet and fired a volley of Torpedos. The Fleet had arrived in time it seemed as another enemy fleet arrived in radar range not long after the allied reinforcements.

40 Scnifaxi mk.2 class Submersables. (holds 50 Missiles each/ uses underwater Phalanx)

Colonial Defenders

The Scnifaxi tried to manuver out of the way but was hit by half the volley. Before detonating the ship launched it's remaining missiles at the enemy fleet at low altitude to avoid radar detection. 50 members of the crew survived.

The Fleet was much more fortunate as they had deployed depth charges and fired counter torpedos. 2 PT boats were destroyed however, but control of the UAVs were transfered in time. Noting the enemies formation the fleet split in two and began a flanking manuver. They opened fire with their guns as soon as the range was closed and torpedos were launched as soon as they were locked.

Colonial Air Units

The Cateye squadron were pro Dog Fighters as they were members of the 2nd Air Division, known as the Black Rogues. The enemy fighters were in disarray and the squadron took advatage of this to fire a few more missiles before engageing in Dogfights. They soon realized that the enemies training was inferior to theirs as they swarmed the enemy fighters. 1 Fighter had been lost so far.

The rest of the fighters engaged the enemy Bombers and used flares to distract their missiles. Flying updated Astrapi Fighters allowed them to stand on par with the enemy as they closed. Before closing to Dogfighting range the fighters launched a volley of IRIS-T missiles. 2 Fighters were lost trying to intercept the enemy missiles.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 am

Current Dinosian-Arch Island Engagement

Now that the Dinosian Fleet had split into two they had severally hampered there Overall Defensive shield cutting it in half for both of there fleets. Nelson took his chance.

"Full Spread on the Right Flank i want them obliterated!"

Once again the Missile Bay Doors opened and Launched everything they had. Missiles from all ships that could launch Spewed into the air 12 waves of 74 Missiles towards the Flanking Right Part of the Dinosian Fleet.

The Victory Class Anti Air Cruisers Had already set about Trying to shoot down Enemy Fighter squadrons, Sporting the most advanced Anti Air Systems in the known world they had no trouble tracking and shooting at enemy fighters. Swarms of Dedicated Anti Aircraft missiles filled the air also Aimed for enemy fighter jets these missiles also how ever had a radar signature which helped mask the Signature of the Cruise Missiles.

the Centurion Gun Frigates and battle ships could do there jobs now could do there job now also, Firing upon both Fleets the Fleet Unleashed a Hailstorm of HE and Tungsten Shells Towards both Sides of the Split Fleet.

How ever due to the Different directions Fire was coming from The Defensive shield could not be concentrated enough in the outer rings to Successfully deflect every attack. As Torpedo and Missile Alike Impacted with the fleet 5 Gun Frigates where Hit and Sinking 1 victory Class Cruiser was damaged and listing to one side but able to Continue its air cover.

Flanking Submarines

The Subs may have been noticed before hand but due to the battle Intensifying they Probably had slipped off the Radar using the white noise generated by Explosions and the choppy seas. The Left Flanking Subs Had one half of the Dinosian fleet heading straight towards them.

The Captains taking there chances Launched Full Spreads (around 54 anti ship torpedoes)

On the Right side how ever the Flanking subs had come across the Powerful Dinosian Submersible fleet. Captain Telford Looked on in awe at the Radar Blips.

"what does the 16th fleet want us to do ?"

"engage them sir"

Telford sighed there was no doubt that his Group would be obliterated by the Subs how ever they hadnt seemed to have noticed them just yet.

"Order all Tubes Fired Lets Take As many down as we can"

With that the 17 Subs flanking on the right Fired all of there 4 Torpedo tubes (68 torpedoes) Aimed for the side of the Dinosian Submersible Group.

Air Engagement

It was clear that the the Arch Island fighter Pilots had been taken by surprise but they where not out yet, they may not have been Ace Pilots but they where well trained. They had finally managed to regroup and Set about there own Retaliation Firing firing ASRAMS At any Dinosian Fighter they got a lock on. 3 More ArrowHead Fighters and 2 Typhoons had been downed.

OOC: Ill get to the rest of you later on tonight :) btw flying around in small fighter squadrons isnt going to work Victory Class Cruisers are the Latest Anti Air Cruisers ever to be designed and air the Best the British NAVY (always been a world leader) has to offer.

Dinosians
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dinosians » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:48 am

Dinosian Right Flank

"They fell for it, their launching missiles!"

"Alright counter those missiles and Order the reserves up the middle! We'll hit them from all three sides!"

A reserve fleet of ships began advancing into the battle zone. While not as large as the first fleet it gave them much needed reinforcements. The Left Flank however was being severly hit losing 2 patrol boats and 3 Frigates.

10 Sachsen class frigate
5 Braunschweig class corvette
10 Ticonderoga class cruiser

8th Fleet

"Fire Phalanx! Return fire!"

The Submarines intercepted all the torpedos with Phalanx fire and returned with their own barrage of torpedos (numbering 120 total). They then focused on the enemy subs.

Air Units
OOC: yes but My fighters use ECCM systems as well as flares to avoid missile fire.

IC: 5 Fighters were destroyed by Naval support craft but they continued to fight on. Cateye Squadron's training was pulling off as they managed not to lose any fighters by this point and launched another volley of IRIS-T missiles into the enemy air force.
Last edited by Dinosians on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Azazia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Azazia » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:02 pm

[ooc]the expanded claim[ooc]

Off the Coast of Piral, Eastern Amrenia
"This is all abandoned?"

"Yeah, that's what Georgetown says. The Inabi just decided to withdraw."

Horace Grimsely looked past his Juristanian counterpart and towards the settlement along the coast. Under the orders of the Colonial Office, the former colony of Piral was to come under the administration of the United Kingdom. Unlike the Oceanian West Amrenia Company's land, however, this land was to be governed directly by the Crown.

And so it was, as to this endeavour the Royal Navy was providing direct assistance. Grimsely and Radek Beneš stood on the flying bridge of a Royal Navy assault carrier, loaded with battalions of Royal Marines and construction equipment on loan from the Colonial Office and the Foreign Office. As if on cue, the first landing craft exited the carrier and began to make its way to shore.

Emporer Pudu
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Emporer Pudu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: Contested Pudite claim.

"They're all gone?" questioned the faceless officer, having only recently been spawned by the necessities of format,

"Yeah. Disappeared. Now, before we can even jump, there's foreigners on the beaches." remarked his comrade, somewhat more casually enjoying his recent conjuration,

"Well, we're not on the beaches, are we?" observed the first man astutely,

"Proceed as planned, then." suggested the other man, although to whom he was uncertain.

As the Inabi withdrawal became a reality, the Pudite colonial authority jumped to task; with the impending arrival of the Azazian's to the south the issue had become pressing. From Port Amity on the Jingwei river monitors moved north, cruising that stretch of waterway between the North African Empire and the Dominate's claims. Platoons of mobile infantry would be deposited by the river craft every few kilometers along the northern shore of the riverine border.

Director Tarog wasted no time in mobilizing whatever was available to secure his position, soldiers from border compounds, as well as large mechanized columns from Fort Consonance on the Inabian side of the Jingwei, moved to secure formerly Inabian border posts while helicopter-borne troops moved to occupy previously cleared or settled territory. Airborne patrols that were once confined to Tumisium now moved eastward, crossing the Jingwei and passing over the newest Pudite Amrenian domains.

The Inabian's had already preempted a Pudite northern expansion once, the opportunity would not be lost again.
Last edited by Emporer Pudu on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Azazia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Azazia » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Oceanian Crown Colony of Piral
United Kingdom of Oceania

Horace Grimsely had long been an outstanding member of the Foreign Office's civil service. And when the Government created a separate Colonial Office, he had taken up a leading position regarding the administration of the colony of Port Elizabeth. So when the Colonial Office needed an individual to head the nascent governing bureaucracy of Piral, Grimsely was awarded the task.

At 56, Grimsely was nearly old enough to be the grandfather of the marines just now landing on the beaches of Piral. During another time in his life, he had been one of the boys landing on a beach—though that particular beach was contested by another power. His cotton button-down and linen suit coat hid the scars of grenade shrapnel that speckled his chest like garish freckles. He was also old enough that despite the enormous distance from Georgetown, his attire was finished by a proper tie. Nothing too fancy, nothing silk, but rather drab and respectful as befits a civil servant.

And it was that career in Port Elizabeth that had singled Grimsely out among numerous other candidates in the Colonial Office. Port Elizabeth had once been a British colony on an isolated island, whose parts not defined by an extinct volcano were covered in a tropical rain forest. After a short while, the colony was abandoned to the paleolithic culture of aboriginals. The island would remain in that state until rediscovered by the United Kingdom. Grimsely's task, along with that of other colonial leaders, was to reinvigorate an outdated infrastructure and integrate a stone-age culture into a 21st century, imperial society.

"Sir," came a voice from behind Grimsely, stirring the man from the solitude of the flying bridge. He turned around and found the rear-admiral commanding the fleet of ships off the coast. "A new message from Georgetown just came across."

Grimsely took the note with a smile and dismissed the rear-admiral, a power he had never before enjoyed. As he read the contents of the public statement, he sighed. The grandeur of Piral was to be halved. But Grimsely smiled, for after many years in service of the Crown, the prestige of founding a colony of even half Piral's original size was still prestige.

Official Statement
Foreign Office, United Kingdom of Oceania

This afternoon, His Majesty's Government reached an agreement with the Pantokratocracy and its Imperial Foreign Affairs Office over the contested territory of Piral. Prior to an abrupt evacuation, Piral was claimed and administered by the Dominion of Inabi. But with the departure of the Inabi authority, the entirety of the Inabi colony was claimed by both Oceanian and Pudite interests.

And so in the interest of peace and prosperity for all parties, Piral is to be divided along the Jingwei River with sovereignty over the northwestern portion passing to the Pantokratocracy and sovereignty over the southeastern portion shall pass to the United Kingdom.

Stephen McKay
Foreign Secretary

Sir Iain Bashir
Colonial Secretary

Tarsas
Minister

Postby Tarsas » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:16 pm

OCC: Some of these people are immigrants from other nations around the world. Refugees and people would just come anyway. Colonies tend to attract all sorts of people
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A general census revealed 2,500,000 people called the colony home. The main port city had 1,000,000+ or so, the second city in the far north along the river, Marius, is home to 500,000, and the other cities are home to between 200,000-500,000, totaling 5 cities in all. More people had made the long and somewhat expensive river trip to move inland. Many people did not bring their automobiles due to the hefty shipping fees companies charge to transport them. The rivers are still used more than roads to get people inland. The only major, affordable car dealerships are in the capital. Bus networks haven't been set up by the colonial government yet and transport by rail is expensive. Many of the colonists simply cannot afford the trip to the capital to get an affordable car. Automobiles are expensive in the north due to the pricey trip by transports over the small two lane roads that are thinly paved, the price to pay for such a quick construction time. Railroads, knowing they are the only way to get cars up north, have skyrocketed fees to transport automobiles so the further north they go, the more expensive they become. River transport companies have been attempting to make an automobile transport barge, but haven't had any successes on making one that can transport the number of automobiles the railroad company can.

While the railroads hold a monopoly over some things, river barges have been found the best way to transport raw iron and refined iron to the steel mills. Most of the mills are in the capital due to them being able to quickly get steel to port. This means the iron must be transported down to the capital, and river barges have proven the fastest and best way to transport this. They also have a monopoly in garbage transport, equipment transport, transporting passengers, and transporting military goods. Their is also a small number of trucking companies that are widely used to transport a variety of things. They are slower than the railroads or the barges due to the small size of the country roads. The transportation industry is the 4th most employer in the colony next to the manufacturing industry, the military, and the mining industry.

The mining industry is the biggest employer in the colony, and the reason many of the colonists gave coming here a thought. Over 560,000 employees work for the three major companies, The Colonial Mining Group, Northern Mining Corp, and Steelworks Mining. Mining in Tarsas is done by digging deep mining shafts in some areas and massive, open pit mines where available. Great machines churn dirt out by the megaton and extracting iron by the ton. This is very profitable for the colony. The remainder are employed in other industries.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm

OOC: Why are Emporer Pudu and Azazia now claiming the lands of Inabi? (Land that i myself claimed way back but wasn't allowed to get because people said it was Inabis)
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

Dinosian Fleet Engagement

The Fleets where at each others necks now So Close Missiles Could not be Viably Launched from there Ships, So Kinetic Weapons where Deployed even Weapons not usually Designed for Ground warfare where recalibrated (ones that could be any ways Patriot Systems) and Rearmed with What Ever GTG (Ground to Ground) Rockets and missiles could be found.

The Fleet its self had held its ground and Continued to Charge Forward they headed Straight for the enemies reserve fleet, Even though they weren't there Target the Island was the 16th Fleet Was making a rush for the Dinosian islands, they weren't going to get to close but where going to Use it as a Wall against there backs Protecting them from the Enemy manoeuvre.

As they Ripped through the waves They continued to fire on the left flank The Helios Battleships doing what they where meant to do Unleashing all Manners of Swift Death Upon the enemies Fleet.

Tolls had been taken how ever the enemies fire of torpedoes and other Armaments had managed to Sink 5 Gun Frigates and Damage one of the Escort Carriers.

Above the Air Arch Island Strike Craft where continuing there Assault on all aspects of the Dinosian Fleet Using Missiles and There Torpedoes to Sink enemy Ships in anyway Possible. 4 Lockheed Lightning II's had been downed and crashed into the ocean.

The Victory Class Cruisers where working overtime giving Air Support Cover trying there best to take down enemy fighters will all there state of the art tracking and Firing systems.

Cateye Dogfight

The Arch Island Pilots where prepared for this Attack this time they had broken up into there Dog fight formations as the missiles where launched The Arch Islanders Activated there own counter measures the ArrowHead Fighters where armed with flares and Ball Bearings as well as Radar Interference equipment to help defend against incoming missile attacks. Even with the the counter measures 4 more Arrow Head fighters where Downed. Braking off successfully the Fighter formations turned the game around and went on the offensive using aggressive tactics they Moved in close Unleashing Flurries from there 30mm Nose mounted Cannons and Letting off ASHRAM Missiles at what ever enemies they Managed to get a lock on.

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:45 pm

The tiny Chazicarian fleet was badly damaged, losing a Battleship, 2 Cruisers and 5 Destroyers. They fell back to the bay and formed a defensive line around the bay. Anti Ship missiles and cannons on land were being built at this time. Meanwhile, the fleets were nearly here and they brought with them more than enough firepower to deal with both a navy AND an invasion force. About 800,000 Marines and 300,000 Army troops were about to arrive along with the armada that was transporting them.

OOC: Actually Arch, according to NS Economy, I spend almost 5 times what you do on defense, considering that I spend almost 4 Trillion Chazics which are worth twice (if not more) than your Axon Dollar.

Chazicarian Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconom ... Chazicaria

Arch Islands Economy: http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconom ... rch+ilands

Tarsas
Minister

Postby Tarsas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Tarsan Docks

The docks of Tarsan were alive with workers. Men rushed to man cranes, forklifts, and any other equipment that could unload the fleet of twenty incoming container ships. Tarsas had sent billions in weapons to the colony. The current arsenal consisted of old assault rifle models and the tank fleet was out of date. Ammunition stores were low after the war with the natives. The ships arrived in a huge convoy with four frigates from Tarsas escorting them. The frigates spend a brief time restocking on supplies and refueling and departed. Once they were gone, the container ships began to unload. Assault rifles, tanks, SAMs, anti-tank rocket launchers, and 7,000 RPG 29s with over eighteen million shots of ammunition were unloaded.

Six thousand more natives had joined the army and would form the first of a new Rocket Infantry Corps, called forth especially for the war. The army had been shrunk to 60,000 Colonial Defense Forces, after the Governor decided to stop paying for the troops that were sent home. Several of the brand new and highly advanced Na-3 designed by the most advanced scientists in Tarsas also arrived in fair number, Eagle, Hawk, Condor, and Falcon squadrons all arrived totaling 40 of the new and very advanced Na-3.

The Beach Fortifications had completed and Tarsas was ready to repel an invasion. With heavy barbed wire, hundreds of mine fields, and numerous machine gun nests.

North African Empire
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Colonial Cities of the NAE Colony

Postby North African Empire » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Here is the map with the cities and towns updated on our colony.

[url][img]http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab204/northafricanpresident/CitiesontheNAEcolony.png[/url][/img]
Offical Name: The United Arab Republics of North African Empire
Official Motto: "In the glory of the UAR!."
Capital City: Rabat
Form of Government: Islamic Theocracy
Head of State: Union Commander Muhammad Nasser
Head of Government: Prime Minister Amare Mensah

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents