NATION

PASSWORD

Civil war in sharada!!!!!!!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

The aide walked into the office. "Sir, there are growing concerns among our people in Sharada that the rebels might attack our civilians i the region."

"Dammit! We send medics and now they threaten to attack? Very well, get them out of the hell hole and replace them with army men. You know who to contact."

Kiojin now joins Sharada in the struggle against terrorists in the region.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such
"If you're under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart.
If you're over 30 and not a conservative, you have no brain."

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

^That was for you WWIIHG! <3

Member of CoD [Council of Dictators]

"You laughed, therefore I'm right."-Berz

Imperial tokugawa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Tokugawa Naval forces are deployed to Sharada

Postby Imperial tokugawa » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:40 pm

now we will start the occupation of sharada.
The Greater Sphere ofImperial_tokugawa
Type of Government : Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State Shogun Haruka Konose

Capital City Fujinomiya City

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

Imperial tokugawa wrote:now we will start the occupation of sharada.

Thousands upon thousands of paratroopers are being deployed to meet the incoming horde.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:The Incan god of the moon jizzed on the earth, and so sprouted the grass and various other plants.
True story. ;)

I was there...I told him to freakin' clean it up...He refused, peeing thus on some of his jizz...These my friends are dandelions...

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

We decided we can profit from this situation.

The airlift decided to set up a mobile base on an abandoned sharadan airbase, the AR fleet sends it's planes there seeing as it was the new forward command post. Transport planes began arriving full of troops and tanks. The general in charge, General Max webber had ordered a convoy to be made the convoy was to be given air and artillery support. The convoy was to set out tommorow to secure a sharadan oil field. We need to starve the sharadan government said the general and will start with the oil first. Meanwhile the sharadan embassy in AR had been dynamited with the officials inside.

Imperial tokugawa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial tokugawa » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

that will be killed by Air Defence tanks
that will be a nonsense inforcement

North African Empire
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

North African Troops dispatched to Sharada

Postby North African Empire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

President Phillips was set to give a speech in front of the Chamber of Republics on the civil war in Sharada "My fellow north africans it seems that the crisis in Sharada is heating up and continues to get worse our great nation now calls for the Sharadan government to step down and allow the rebels to take control of the government before fighting gets worse and even more bloody so I have ordered the north african 45th armored division to be dispatched to Sharada to aid the rebels as well as shut down the Sharadan government that is all" after the speech the representives of the chamber stood up and clapped and said "down with the Sharadan government all hail President Phillips."
Offical Name: The United Arab Republics of North African Empire
Official Motto: "In the glory of the UAR!."
Capital City: Rabat
Form of Government: Islamic Theocracy
Head of State: Union Commander Muhammad Nasser
Head of Government: Prime Minister Amare Mensah

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Austria-russia wrote:We decided we can profit from this situation.

The airlift decided to set up a mobile base on an abandoned sharadan airbase, the AR fleet sends it's planes there seeing as it was the new forward command post. Transport planes began arriving full of troops and tanks. The general in charge, General Max webber had ordered a convoy to be made the convoy was to be given air and artillery support. The convoy was to set out tommorow to secure a sharadan oil field. We need to starve the sharadan government said the general and will start with the oil first. Meanwhile the sharadan embassy in AR had been dynamited with the officials inside.

To meet this blockade and war of attrition, Kiojin will also send oil, water, and food supplies to meet the demand of the Sharadan loyalists.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Imperial tokugawa wrote:that will be killed by Air Defence tanks

A defense that would no doubt be pointless, as a March 10 nation with a small population would try to stop a 2007 nation with millions of soldiers at disposal?

Try to throw a pebble into a river and see if it stops it.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Imperial tokugawa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial tokugawa » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

you can't defend Sharada on you own!
you are only one!
the one are no match in three!

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

The convoy proceeded to the oil fields and met no resistance,the oil fields were unguarded and quickly secured. Then the convoy was ordered to withdrawal from the oil fields for reasons unknown,it was Classified info. As soon as the convoy left the oil fields a black Ops unit was sent to replace them. Then massive tanker trucks began to enter the oil fields. The oil was being pumped into the trucks then, after the truck was full it was taken to the new AR command post then they loaded the fuel onto cargo planes that were bound for austria russia. The whole operation was kept classified.

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Imperial tokugawa wrote:you can't defend Sharada on you own!
you are only one!
the one are no match in three!

:palm:

You're kidding me, correct?
Please tell me you know about population...
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

North African Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North African Empire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Berzerkirs wrote:

A defense that would no doubt be pointless, as a March 10 nation with a small population would try to stop a 2007 nation with millions of soldiers at disposal?

Are you really going to throw that many troops into war.

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 pm

North african empire wrote:
Berzerkirs wrote:

Are you really going to throw that many troops into war.

If it is a just cause, my men are ready.

Question is, are yours? Think about it, I outman, outgun, and can outmaneuver you. I alone. Is your entire nation ready to be killed, fields salted, and legacy forgotten?
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Imperial tokugawa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial tokugawa » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 pm

remember rats are smarter than cats

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Imperial tokugawa wrote:remember rats are smarter than cats

And who has the better reputation for dismembering, beheading, and hunting their opponents?

Certainly not the rat.
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:12 pm

no its the ........untoten

Omono
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Omono » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Today President Jakevillo made an announcement.

"We have decided.....the Sharadian government needs our help......our friends of the Ruvian Empire agree....we need to end this war quickly and now.....we will stop those foreign predators to attack a country just beaten after a war......we feel as the United States of Omono, that we are responsible for this destruction of their country.....and not only that we feel terrible for what we did to the city of Naboo in the Ruvian Empire.......its time we made amends......WE WILL WIN THIS WAR FOR THE SHARADIAN GOVERNMENT!!!! THIS WILL BE OUR SOLE DUTY AS THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!! WE WILL SHOW THOSE FOREIGN DEMONS WHO IS IN CONTROL!! IT IS TIME MY FELLOW OMONIANS!!!! IT IS TIME FOR REDEMPTION!!! IT IS TIME FOR CHANGE!!! IT IS TIME TO SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO!!!! IT IS TIME FOR US TO BECOME WHAT WE ARE!!!! WE ARE THE ALLIES OF THOSE FALLEN TO CIVIL UNREST!!!! WE ARE THERE FOR HELPING AGAINST GENOCIDE!!! WE ARE THERE FOR YOU SHARADA!!!!"

We will send 1 million troops to you ASAP!
Last edited by Omono on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Volnotov
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotov » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:45 pm

After an emergency meeting issued by the chancellor and the ministers of the parlement the chancellor, together with his ministers have come to the conclussion that it would be in the best interests of the Volnotov Empire to support the Scharadian goverment in their sturgle against this unauthorized and intolerable insurgency.

Hereby the Volnotov Empire will send an army consiting of ~50,000 mercenaries and ~2,500 light armoured vehicles to support the Scharadian goverment in their war against the rebels and to protect Volnotovian interests and businesses on Scharadian soil.
Last edited by Volnotov on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is your political orientation?
Participate now in the NS Political Orietnation Poll!

Political Spectrum Quiz Results

"There are those people that believe that we are all equal, that every person should recieve an equal piece of the cake regardless of what they contributed to it.
I believe in a fair society, were those that contributed the most to the cake recieve the biggest share. Maybe that is not *equal*, but sure it is fair."

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:02 pm

An attendant burst into the War Admin's office. It was the second time she ended up winded from the run.

"Sir, Sharada's in a war! Again."
"Is that a recording of the radio taps?"
"Yes."
"Gimme." The War Admin was expecting the butchering of the tongue he was born in, and recoiled less in revulsion this time. He also knew exactly what was to be done, and without missing a beat he transitioned into barking off orders as the aide scribbled them down. "You know what to do. Commence Operation Language From Above. Divert dictionary production. Redouble supply bomblet manufacture. Bring the Lancs back in service, paint them in civilian colors. Airdrops are to commence once the first bombers are loaded and ready to go, and will continue until they know what real grammar is. We've got to civilize them somehow!"
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Showa Imperial Japan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

BANZAI!!!!

Postby Showa Imperial Japan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Dumnonland wrote:Dumnonland has no choice but to support the rebels in this action. Naval forces will be sent from our shores. The religeous beliefs Sharada has held in its government are dreadfull. We will destroy the Sharadian imperial army!

The Japanese Empire will support Dumnonland and will send 2 million Japanese troops along with the Imperial Airforce and fleet Image
Oh,Herro

Whrat?

Lreave me arone!

TENNOHIEKA BANZAI!!! (you have provoked the crazy Japanese soldier)

Volnotov
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Volnotov » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 pm

The Volnotovian Goverment wants to remind all members currently participating in this conflict that the mercenaries send by the Empire are only there on the behalf of the Volnotovian businesses and on the request of the Volnotovian minority currently living in Scharada.

We will not fire upon rebels unless fired upon our selfs,
We will not harm or shoot upon the local population and their property,
And we will not confiscate Scharadian property.

Our troops are only participiating in this conflict to protect Volnotovian interests and to protect Volnotovian businesses from harm.

We would be most grateful if the participants in this conflict would respect that.

Stuyanov Yagovar,
Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Last edited by Volnotov on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
What is your political orientation?
Participate now in the NS Political Orietnation Poll!

Political Spectrum Quiz Results

"There are those people that believe that we are all equal, that every person should recieve an equal piece of the cake regardless of what they contributed to it.
I believe in a fair society, were those that contributed the most to the cake recieve the biggest share. Maybe that is not *equal*, but sure it is fair."

North African Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby North African Empire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:50 pm

[align=center]Image[align]

[align=center] The Imperialist Dictatorship of North African Empire hereby withdraws our support of the rebels and recall our forces from Sharada and cut all ties with them but with the request of Sharada's current government the NAE would like to fly those out that wish to leave the country.

-Wayne Phillips
President of the NAE

Haalstad
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haalstad » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

The Kingdom of Haalstad will send whatever amount of troops and money is necessary in order to quell this rebellion. These uprisings against the Imperial Government must end NOW!! We will support you all the way.
King Albert III of Hallstad

The Ruivan Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 20, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Ruivan Empire » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Austria-russia wrote:The convoy proceeded to the oil fields and met no resistance,the oil fields were unguarded and quickly secured. Then the convoy was ordered to withdrawal from the oil fields for reasons unknown,it was Classified info. As soon as the convoy left the oil fields a black Ops unit was sent to replace them. Then massive tanker trucks began to enter the oil fields. The oil was being pumped into the trucks then, after the truck was full it was taken to the new AR command post then they loaded the fuel onto cargo planes that were bound for austria russia. The whole operation was kept classified.

OOC: umm wtf when did you defeat my 50 million troops in Sharada to get to said oil field.wanna redo this?
ME: "SO IF I PUSH IT THEN SOMEONE DIES BUT I GET A MILLION DOLLARS?"
MAN:"YES"
ME: (PUSHES BUTTON TEN TIMES)
ME :" ILL TAKE MY TEN MILLION PLEASE!"
MAN:"......"

The Army Republic of Neo Prussia wrote:
Galactic Federation of the FDR wrote:How exactly did Jersey fly a C-130 through space to Dertuya and got past the massive battle in a single post?

Hard work, determination, duct tape, and several nukes.

International Fascism Defense and Economic Coalition

Berzerkirs
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Berzerkirs » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:09 am

I think it's safe to say the rebel are a minor problem.

Perhaps we should retaliate against those who have done fighting against the loyalists?

The North African Empire in specific?
We RP as Kiojin.
Quotes and Such

Manahakatouki wrote:
True story. ;)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents