NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:24 am

Draos agrees without condition to the agreement. it also Promises Draosian military aid in case of Suryak aggression.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:29 am

The Emir signs the paper and calls the construction crew, telling them that a plot of land in the diplomatic sector will be used for the Draosian Embassy. He also adds that they will collaborate with a Draosian construction crew as well.

After the call, the Emir asks if the High Chancellor will be staying in New Parsa City for a little longer or if he will be leaving soon.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:31 am

The Emir thanks the High Chancellor for promising aid and says that when the military improvements are finished, he will consider protecting Draos from Suryak, too. If a conflict forms between Draos and Suryak, he will try to get them to talk it out without war.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:33 am

the High Chancellor thanks the Emir "yes I will be leaving shortly I do miss my wife I haven't seen her in over a week as we have both been busy with Diplomatic work.:
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:38 am

"In that case, I hope you will get back to Draos safely," the Emir says. He drives the High Chancellor to the airport so he can catch the flight back to Draos. On the way there, the Emir expresses optimism about the future of Persia-Kebabistan-Draos relations.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:40 am

The High Chancellor shares the Emir's Optimism he then boards his flight to Slolis in what once was the Dominican Republic as he spends sometime with his wife.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:58 am

The Emir says goodbye to the High Chancellor and drives back to the palace after the plane takes off.

In the car, the Emir gets a call from an advisor. The advisor says that they finally captured the east coast of Saudi Arabia and thus they have control over the Persian Gulf. However, they were only able to conquer it because there were many soldiers. The equipment was so bad that 5 tanks were taken out by children throwing stones.

When the Emir gets back to the palace, he considers buying military equipment from Draos and decides that he will do so after the High Chancellor's vacation is over. Once the vacation is done and the High Chancellor notifies the Emir, they will begin establishing diplomacy channels and embassies.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:01 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:The Emir says goodbye to the High Chancellor and drives back to the palace after the plane takes off.

In the car, the Emir gets a call from an advisor. The advisor says that they finally captured the east coast of Saudi Arabia and thus they have control over the Persian Gulf. However, they were only able to conquer it because there were many soldiers. The equipment was so bad that 5 tanks were taken out by children throwing stones.

When the Emir gets back to the palace, he considers buying military equipment from Draos and decides that he will do so after the High Chancellor's vacation is over. Once the vacation is done and the High Chancellor notifies the Emir, they will begin establishing diplomacy channels and embassies.

OOC: I think you got that backwards.don't you mean the Emir notifies the High Chancellor ? I think I misread that OOPs sorry my bad.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 am

High Chancellor Daniel Sainz calls the Emir telling them that Draos was ready to begin Construction of the Emirate's Embassy.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:14 am

OOC: I think it could go both ways, so both of us are right (I think).

IC: The Emir gets the High Chancellor's message about the embassies. He wants to come there personally, but he has to go to Saudi Arabia the following day to oversee the military operations.

He has his son, Daryoush Kebabi, go to the capital of Draos the following day to oversee embassy construction on his behalf (Daryoush Kebabi is Persia-Kebabistan's Lead Diplomat and Representative).
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:18 am

Daryoush was met by High Councillor Natalie-Rose Sainz-Oppermen "welcome to Draos your Highness" she gives a respectful bow as she takes the young prince to the Diplomatic Zone of Slolis with a team of Draosian Engineers ready to meet his exact specifications for the Embassy with the Emirate's workers aiding them.
while in the Secret shipyards of Santo Dominigo work began on the Prototype Hydra class battleship.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:29 am

"Greetings, High Councillor, and thank you for your hospitality!" Daryoush bows to her. He also greets the workers.

Daryoush goes up to a table and places down a piece of paper with a blueprint of the embassy. The embassy looked like this photo (link is under the spoiler box):

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/C3AJ0B/traditional-persian-architecture-in-central-tehran-iran-C3AJ0B.jpg

He asks what they think and if they have any improvements to suggest.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:34 am

In the meantime, the Emir arrives in Saudi Arabia. He meets his generals and inspects the newly built military bases (they were built quickly and made of corrugated metal sheets). He also stations soldiers in towns around the Arabian coast and has PKOil employees operate the captured oil fields.

While driving to the city hall of one of the captured towns, a couple who was pretty angry about the invasion dumped trash from their rooftop onto the Emir and his military car. A few kids threw rocks at them. The Emir was very annoyed.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:35 am

the Engineers look at the map studying every inch " looks structurally sound to me " the Foreman said "While Replicating the style would be a bit harder for us but with your Nation's Engineers aiding us it should take us about 6 months to complete"
the High Councillor nodded " Thank you Ron tell your wife hello for me" she then Turned to the Prince after the engineers went to hand the blueprints to the chief architect. "does that time frame sound suitable to you your highness?" she says politely even though she was only 21 she was well versed in Diplomacy from watching her father Premier Oppermen and now since being married to her husband it has come in handy.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 am

"That time frame is suitable, High Councillor," the prince replies. "In fact, it's better than I expected. In Persia-Kebabistan, structures like that take a year to build due to the minute details, so the fact that it will take only six months is very delightful!"
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:44 am

the High Councillor chuckles "well you know what they say 2 heads are better than one. in this case 2 sets of engineers can work faster then one while your engineers do the Detailing ours may not be able to do with the same skill and speed we can work on the less detailed parts of it."

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:47 am

"That is a very sound plan. Indeed the embassy will look very beautiful. I think we could also put Draosian and Persia-Kebabistani flags around it to make it more festive and patriotic, as well."

The prince looks at his surroundings. "Draos is a very nice place," he remarks. "When the embassy is completed, I plan to become the Persia-Kebabistani ambassador so I can be in this country. Which island is this city, Slolis, on?"
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:50 am

the High Councilor nodded " I'd love to see you be the Ambassador. and the City of Slolis was once known as La Vega in the Dominican Republic so we're on the Island of what was Hispaniola but now is just now known as Draos. the rest of the Islands have their original names."
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 am

"Speaking of ambassadors, the plot of land for the Draosian embassy in New Parsa City is almost ready. In a few days, when construction starts here, I'll be back in Persia-Kebabistan. You can send an ambassador or come yourself to the land, and I will show you it and see how you would like the embassy built."

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:58 am

the High Councillor nods "that'd be very nice I'll send my Top Ambassador because me and Daniel have to take care of our son he's still under a year old so he still needs plenty of looking after."

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:07 am

"I look forward to meeting your ambassador. In the meantime, I will set up the diplomatic channels the High Chancellor discussed with the Emir. It will be a telegraph system connecting the Emir's palace to the main government building of Draos. This way, our officials can communicate with each other directly and without anyone else listening to the communications."

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:09 am

the High Councillor smiled "thank you very much that's greatly appreciated and I do hope you find a good woman maybe I could arrange something with one of my cousins " she giggled showing a bit of her mischievous side

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:18 am

Daryoush smiles and says something back (I am not good at thinking of this sort of stuff, so I left it vague). Daryoush and the High Councillor talk for about an hour regarding foreign policy, and then Daryoush says goodbye, expresses how much he likes Draos, gets on his plane, and flies back to NPC.

OOC: I am going to eat food so I need to exit the game for a little bit. But I will be back.
Last edited by Persia-Kebabistan on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 am

Csasar Dominik is talking to the shady diplomat who he believes to be a Suryakese citizen when he receives another message.

Dominik silently complains and asks to hear it in private, briefly stepping out of the room.

He sees that Premier Mitchell is inviting him to a wedding. Dominik sighs, relieved that it wasn't news of a Nosewaganian victory or something.

"Tell Mitchell I will try to make it if possible, as my son is expecting to be able to walk again and hopefully leave the hospital."

Dominik walks back into the room with the unknown diplomat, "Sorry for that interruption, now where were we?"
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:19 am

OOC: Take your time

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents