NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:23 pm

OOC: you can't have all of north Africa Suryak Dyllonia already has claims on Morocco
The Draosians sigh "yes they visited us recently too but I politely refused since we don't want South Acren invading us plus we are quite happy being fully independent though the Diplomat was Rather rude" the Grand Duchess tells her father.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:31 pm

"Yeah, South Acrenian territory surrounds Oppermenia, so it wouldn't be a good idea to side with Dyllonia at this time," the Premier agrees. "Besides, Dyllonia is smaller than Oppermenia, so it'd be completely ridiculous for Dyllonia to annex us. Let's hope your brother Kevin can handle those Dyllonians."
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:43 pm

the Grand Duke Rubbed his beard "in size but in terms of population it's about even."
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: you can't have all of north Africa Suryak Dyllonia already has claims on Morocco
The Draosians sigh "yes they visited us recently too but I politely refused since we don't want South Acren invading us plus we are quite happy being fully independent though the Diplomat was Rather rude" the Grand Duchess tells her father.

the part thats left i was saying
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:53 pm

Draos wrote:the Grand Duke Rubbed his beard "in size but in terms of population it's about even."

"Well, Oppermenia outnumbers Dyllonia in population by a tiny bit. But, it would be ridiculous for them to annex us, because our nations are both on the same level. For some reason, they think they're better than every other country. But you both know, though, that if something happens with Dyllonia, Oppermenia won't hesitate to help Draos out." He pauses. "Let's just hope Kevin can deal with those fascists."
Meanwhile, in Oppermenia, Royal Guardsmen are sent to receive the Dyllonian diplomats from the airport, and bring them to the Premier's Mansion.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Rakdai starts colonizing the rest of South America.
Bad days.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 pm

The Rakdaic and Oppermenian leaders are shown to a meeting room to discuss Central America.
the Grand Duke states politely "I apologize about the Abruptness of this meeting both of you but our Settlers in Central America especially Honduras are afraid of Rakdaic troops and Colonists infringing on our lands so we felt it was pertinent to peace that we have a meeting to discuss a possible neutral zone between our claims."
The Draosian Contingent arrives in Madagascar and begin rebuilding a coastal city.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:00 pm

Draos wrote:The Rakdaic and Oppermenian leaders are shown to a meeting room to discuss Central America.
the Grand Duke states politely "I apologize about the Abruptness of this meeting both of you but our Settlers in Central America especially Honduras are afraid of Rakdaic troops and Colonists infringing on our lands so we felt it was pertinent to peace that we have a meeting to discuss a possible neutral zone between our claims."
The Draosian Contingent arrives in Madagascar and begin rebuilding a coastal city.

OOC: Okay, well now Rakdai's off
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:08 pm

The diplomat shakes hands with the Premier.

"Hello, I come on behalf of Csasar Dominik of Greater Dyllonia. I thank you for your hospitality in this fine mansion. Now, Dominik would like to propose an agreement with Oppermenia. Now," He reads from a scroll,

" I Csasar Dominik of the Birodalom of Dyllonia wish to propose a pact between our two great nations. Oppermenia and Dyllonia have had disagreements in the past but it is time that our nations look forward for the future of the world. Free trade can flourish between our nations. We can set an example for the world that two opposing ideologies can prove to be powerful friends. So Dyllonia reaches out to YOU. Our nations are equals in this world, we stand as superpowers on earth. If we put our minds together, we can together with a mutual alliance"
Last edited by Dyllonia on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:09 pm

Suryak finishes colonizing North Africa except for Morroco.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Draosian colonists begin to push further into Madagascar.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Suryak decides to send a diplomat to Dyllongrad for a pact.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Suryakese colonists sail for istanbul

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:21 pm

OOC: Denied you can't have Istanbul because you're try to lock down that straight which is annoying.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Dyllonia wrote:The diplomat shakes hands with the Premier.

"Hello, I come on behalf of Csasar Dominik of Greater Dyllonia. I thank you for your hospitality in this fine mansion. Now, Dominik would like to propose an agreement with Oppermenia. Now," He reads from a scroll,

" I Csasar Dominik of the Birodalom of Dyllonia wish to propose a pact between our two great nations. Oppermenia and Dyllonia have had disagreements in the past but it is time that our nations look forward for the future of the world. Free trade can flourish between our nations. We can set an example for the world that two opposing ideologies can prove to be powerful friends. So Dyllonia reaches out to YOU. Our nations are equals in this world, we stand as superpowers on earth. If we put our minds together, we can together with a mutual alliance"

OOC: By the way, it's the Premier's son he's meeting with, but he's the sitting Premier, since the actual Premier is away.
IC: "I agree that our countries should have free trade. However, you do realize South Acren surrounds Oppermenia's Canadian territories, right? If we allied with you, then South Acren, having the advantage in numbers, could attack us. This is the agreement that me, Oppermenia, and I think my father would want: We sign a non-aggression pact. This would include neither of us attacking each other, and a free trade agreement. On the condition that Dyllonia does not attack or try to annex Draos."
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: Denied you can't have Istanbul because you're try to lock down that straight which is annoying.

I am trying to recreate the roman empire.
Its just that the straight will be taxed.
(that is a statement i am not denying your actions)

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:27 pm

The diplomat takes a few seconds to think, than shakes his hand. "Yes, this offer is favorable for us. I accept this on behalf of the Csasar. I look forward to meeting with both you and your father in the future.

Meanwhile, a Suryakese diplomat arrives in Dyllongrad. "Oh, a Suryakese. Been while since our nations last made contact." says a Magnam Ferrum guard. "Come with us, we will take you to see Csasar Dominik."

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:28 pm

OOC: the answer is still no plus you're colonizing too fast.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: the answer is still no plus you're colonizing too fast.

OOC: Ok
Dyllonia wrote:The diplomat takes a few seconds to think, than shakes his hand. "Yes, this offer is favorable for us. I accept this on behalf of the Csasar. I look forward to meeting with both you and your father in the future.

Meanwhile, a Suryakese diplomat arrives in Dyllongrad. "Oh, a Suryakese. Been while since our nations last made contact." says a Magnam Ferrum guard. "Come with us, we will take you to see Csasar Dominik."

The diplomat bows, "Thank you."

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm

OOC : I agree with Draos, slow down on colonization. Other players might want some of that territory
Last edited by Dyllonia on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm

[deleted post]
Last edited by Oppermenia on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm

Dyllonia wrote:

OOC : I agree with Draos, slow down on colonization. Other players might want some of that territory

OOc: I am not colonizing anymore =
Last edited by Suryak on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:33 pm

IC : they arrive at the Csasar's office, where he stands and greets the diplomat.

"it's been far too long since Suryak and Dyllonia made contact. Now, i'm sure the King would have some sort of agreement between our two nations."

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Dyllonia wrote:IC : they arrive at the Csasar's office, where he stands and greets the diplomat.

"it's been far too long since Suryak and Dyllonia made contact. Now, i'm sure the King would have some sort of agreement between our two nations."

The diplomat begins
"We would like the realization of the Axis Pact. Yes, the long disbanded one. Free trade, military access, and no visas for staying between our nations. And of course, and attack on one of us is an attack on the other one."
Last edited by Suryak on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:35 pm

Slowly but surely Draosian Colonists work their way towards Antananarivo the Former Capital of the island in the center of the nation which will also hold a secondary palace in case the Draosian core falls.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents