NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:23 pm

The airforce engage the enemy aircraft. Submarines begin firing missiles at enemy ships.

OOC: You would not be able to attack canada. The ground forces of three countries are stationed along the entire border.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:36 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The airforce engage the enemy aircraft. Submarines begin firing missiles at enemy ships.

OOC: You would not be able to attack canada. The ground forces of three countries are stationed along the entire border.

OOC: I already invaded. I was never pushed out
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:02 pm

The soldiers of Rosza's Unauthorized Regiment reach the battle field and the 1,000 Dyllonic Volunteers charge fearlessly into combat with the old Dyllonic Flag, the Harpy Eagle once again clutching the Sword of Authority over combat singing in unison a song that rings through the battlefield :

Parody of Irish Volunteer sung by David Kincaid.

When I was driven from SA by Komandant Rommel's hand,
I cut my sticks and greased my brogues, and came to Opperland.
I found a home in Canada, the land that I hold dear;
I will stick to it like a brick as a Dyllonic Volunteer!
Gods bless the name of Opperman, the name this land reveres!
Luck to Mitch and Iona says the Dyllonic Volunteer!

Now when the Akkies in the south raised the axe of war;
I quickly then charged up north wilder then a boar;
To recruiting offices in Toronto quite near;
And joined with ol Rozsa like a Dyllonic Volunteer!
Now fill in ranks and march away no Akkies do we fear, we'll drive them all to blazes says the Dyllonic Volunteer!

Now should the Akkies in the south ever cross our paths;
We'll drive them to the Malum's land as Dyllonus did Hegath
We'll give them all nooses that strike them with fear, bring gold and glory for Dyllonia from Dyllonic Volunteers!
And here's to brave John Merkel who the army now reveres, he'll lead us on to victory, the Dyllonic Volunteers!
Last edited by Dyllonia on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:18 pm

OCC: Ok, then I missed something.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:The Shah and Shahbanu's Kebab Burger Facebook account (it is where he posts dank memes without anyone knowing it is the Shah posting them) ends up getting more followers than the Shah's official Facebook acccount. A hacker hacks into the account and reveals that the Shah and Shahbanu own the account. Because the memes are so dank, they win over the support of everyone in the Netherlands.

Pretty litty
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:22 pm

In the meantime, Mersdon sends over the Prime Minister and his staff to Oppermanson to work out potential terms for its entry into the West Atlantic Union. They declare, in a fully-encrypted cable, that they are willing to put the Fifth Army, which is in Romania doing peacekeeping operations due to the chaos caused by the collapse of Kurvi-Tasche at the WAU’s disposal. In addition, the Third VTOL Fighter Squadron, outfitted with F-35C fighters is landed at a hidden WAU airfield in Quebec and is prepared to go under the WAU’s general staff. The 2nd Fleet, consisting of 6 super aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 25 battlecruisers, and 30 frigates with 3 nuclear subs and their tenders are put under the WAU’s command pending Mersdon’s application. In a secret, undecryptable cable, the Emperor urges King Mitchell to reveal their joint marine brigade to the WAU.

On the Washington State border with Canada, 89,000 men of the 8th Army begin marching towards Seattle. Simultaneously, the 1st Fleet of Elkspack War lore attacked SA shipping in the area and shelled major ports, such as Long Beach and Tacoma. Their goal was to take Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula, as it contained a massive advanced US Navy facility for nuclear submarines. 3,500 Imperial Marines then attacked the small San Juan Islands archipelago in between Victoria and Bellingham.

At the head of the Eighth Army were a unit of Taschist Guardsmen, and as they trodded on to the Columbia River, they sang this song:
(To the tune of Battle Hymn of the Republic)

Oh, our souls have felt the coming of our Lord!
For he has smitten the hell we lived in with the Mersies across the board!
We have loosed the bonds of our tyrants with our gleaming plowshared swords!
Our new truth is marching on!

(Chorus)

I have seen us go from Norwich to Budapest
We have marched endless hard miles without a single rest,
But we always are natty, and always the Mersies’ best
Our nation marches on.

(Chorus)

I’ve read a thousand Akkie papers proclaiming us traitors to the land,
But my loyalty for a brutal fascist tyrant and his press is where I cannot stand,
The people guide us onwards, towards our promised land,
Our destiny marches on.

(Chorus)

Oh, what glory when we purified the land with steel!
Our national honor regained and the mustache brought to heel.
With the bloody martyrs and Shirazi’s great fate to seal,
Our world marches grandly on!

We will never hear the trumpets that sound defeat,
For we march for a better one! Be grateful, my aching feet!
We would rather give our blood’s last drop than ideals that we retreat!
We’ll march forever on!”
Last edited by Mersdon on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[floatright]

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The airforce engage the enemy aircraft. Submarines begin firing missiles at enemy ships.

Technically four
[floatright]

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:37 am

Dyllonia wrote:The soldiers of Rosza's Unauthorized Regiment reach the battle field and the 1,000 Dyllonic Volunteers charge fearlessly into combat with the old Dyllonic Flag, the Harpy Eagle once again clutching the Sword of Authority over combat singing in unison a song that rings through the battlefield :

Now fill in ranks and march away no Akkies do we fear, we'll drive them all to blazes says the Dyllonic Volunteer!

We'll give them all nooses that strike them with fear, bring gold and glory for Dyllonia from Dyllonic Volunteers!
And here's to brave John Merkel who the army now reveres, he'll lead us on to victory, the Dyllonic Volunteers!

OOC: This is a present pickets charge. You do know our defenses are strong enough to hold off four countries and your ragtag group tries to charge them...I don't even want to imagine it....
IC: MG-67s open up on the advancing infantry. Tanks in ,dug in positions, fire apon the infantry ,as well, using buckshot. Artillery also fire from behind the lines.
Last edited by South Acren on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:44 am

The navy takes two ships sunk but immidiatly return fire. ME-45s strafe all enemy ships with bombs and 30mm rotary cannons. (The same gun on the A-10 Thunderbolt). Soon 5 Super Battleships are sent to reenforce the navy.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:14 am

South Acren wrote:
Dyllonia wrote:The soldiers of Rosza's Unauthorized Regiment reach the battle field and the 1,000 Dyllonic Volunteers charge fearlessly into combat with the old Dyllonic Flag, the Harpy Eagle once again clutching the Sword of Authority over combat singing in unison a song that rings through the battlefield :

OOC: This is a present pickets charge. You do know our defenses are strong enough to hold off four countries and your ragtag group tries to charge them...I don't even want to imagine it....
IC: MG-67s open up on the advancing infantry. Tanks in ,dug in positions, fire apon the infantry ,as well, using buckshot. Artillery also fire from behind the lines.

The volunteer regiment dives into a trench before finding ammo themselves hit. They wait to see if allied soldiers will join them in the closer trench.
Last edited by Dyllonia on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:22 am

Artillery fire targets the trench and the coordinates are given to the air support to strafe the area with cluster bombs.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:35 am

Mersdon wrote:In the meantime, Mersdon sends over the Prime Minister and his staff to Oppermanson to work out potential terms for its entry into the West Atlantic Union. They declare, in a fully-encrypted cable, that they are willing to put the Fifth Army, which is in Romania doing peacekeeping operations due to the chaos caused by the collapse of Kurvi-Tasche at the WAU’s disposal. In addition, the Third VTOL Fighter Squadron, outfitted with F-35C fighters is landed at a hidden WAU airfield in Quebec and is prepared to go under the WAU’s general staff. The 2nd Fleet, consisting of 6 super aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 25 battlecruisers, and 30 frigates with 3 nuclear subs and their tenders are put under the WAU’s command pending Mersdon’s application. In a secret, undecryptable cable, the Emperor urges King Mitchell to reveal their joint marine brigade to the WAU.

On the Washington State border with Canada, 89,000 men of the 8th Army begin marching towards Seattle. Simultaneously, the 1st Fleet of Elkspack War lore attacked SA shipping in the area and shelled major ports, such as Long Beach and Tacoma. Their goal was to take Port Angeles on the Olympic Peninsula, as it contained a massive advanced SA Navy facility for nuclear submarines. 3,500 Imperial Marines then attacked the small San Juan Islands archipelago in between Victoria and Bellingham.

At the head of the Eighth Army were a unit of Taschist Guardsmen, and as they trodded on to the Columbia River, they sang this song:
(To the tune of Battle Hymn of the Republic)

Oh, our souls have felt the coming of our Lord!
For he has smitten the hell we lived in with the Mersies across the board!
We have loosed the bonds of our tyrants with our gleaming plowshared swords!
Our new truth is marching on!
(Chorus)

I have seen us go from Norwich to Budapest
We have marched endless hard miles without a single rest,
But we always are natty, and always the Mersies’ best
Our nation marches on.

(Chorus)

I’ve read a thousand Akkie papers proclaiming us traitors to the land,
But my loyalty for a brutal fascist tyrant and his press is where I cannot stand,
The people guide us onwards, towards our promised land,
Our destiny marches on.

(Chorus)

Oh, what glory when we purified the land with steel!
Our national honor regained and the mustache brought to heel.
With the bloody martyrs and Shirazi’s great fate to seal,
Our world marches grandly on!

We will never hear the trumpets that sound defeat,
For we march for a better one! Be grateful, my aching feet!
We would rather give our blood’s last drop than ideals that we retreat!
We’ll march forever on!”

The Sea based cannons fire on all enemy ships near the port. However some cannons take light damage. Meanwhile on the beach that the marines are attempting to capture, Machine Gun nests fire on all landing craft. Navel Cannons also fire on the craft
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:49 am

The Admiral orders three more tungsten rods be fired. This time one is fired at the navy ships currently attacking South Raznakovan personnel, the last two are fired at the border defences.

OOC: I will not be on this afternoon and all of saturday, so if you could avoid attacking me until then, that would be great.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:23 am

Ships take light damage and one is sunk. The border defenses take light damage
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:36 pm

1 million Rakdaic forces storm to New Mexico.
Bad days.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Rakdai wrote:1 million Rakdaic forces storm to New Mexico.

OOC: You fucked up. I now show you: WMDs
The 5 armoured devisions immidiatly head towards the invasion. Air support are launched with the order to destroy any enemy convoys. 5 Nuclear missles are launched towards every enemy country.
Last edited by South Acren on Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:49 pm

South Acren wrote:OOc: where are we on the battle in Canada? Cause I think I just started it... :twisted:
IC: The planes scream down and release their payloads but start taking heavy causulties. However what the Oppermenian forces don't know is that their is Artillery locking onto their position. As soon as the planes either all crash or escape, the Artillery open fire.

They take *some* damage, but recover. Locating where the shots are coming from, They quickly get their mech tanks and laser artillery, and open fire on SA's artillery.
OOC: You think you can win this? I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
The Oppermenians have done a lot of research since the start of this rp into mechs and future armor, which has been developing. So, most of our stuff is almost impervious to most weaponry. Even if it gets damaged, it will still probably work well.
And, plenty of forces are in Canada. Other allied countries, a big portion of the Oppermenian military, as well as local militias Royal Guardsmen and Noble Bannermen. It's likely that with all the support given to Oppermenia, SA won't win due to strength in numbers. Keep that in mind.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:57 pm

OOC: I already said, I don't plan on winning. I plan on killing as many of your all's people and soldiers as I possibly can.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:58 pm

Anti-missile drones intercept all the incoming nukes.

Bombers strike SA uranium mines, while 5 million troops attack California.

The troops in NM use cheap drones to place mines up to 10 miles away.
Bad days.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:00 pm

South Acren wrote:OOC: I already said, I don't plan on winning. I plan on killing as many of your all's people and soldiers as I possibly can.

OOC: Ahem, we have future armor and exosuits, it's gonna be hard to kill most of my soldiers. Come at me bro! :twisted:
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Rakdai wrote:Anti-missile drones intercept all the incoming nukes.

Bombers strike SA uranium mines, while 5 million troops attack California.

The troops in NM use cheap drones to place mines up to 10 miles away.

OOC: Guess you didn't expect this.
IC: In California:
The luitenent looked down at a picture of his wife and kids and closes his eyes. He then press at button.
All across California, Explosives, WMD or otherwise, explode all at once. Meanwhile on the Southern border 5 high altitude bombers drop 100 bombs ,filled with an EXTREMELY deadly nerve agent, onto Rakdaic bases and covoys.
Oppermenia wrote:
South Acren wrote:OOC: I already said, I don't plan on winning. I plan on killing as many of your all's people and soldiers as I possibly can.

OOC: Ahem, we have future armor and exosuits, it's gonna be hard to kill most of my soldiers. Come at me bro! :twisted:

OOC: Hold on...
IC: 25 missiles, carrying sarin gas, are launched towards 5 military bases. The radar is also jammed
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 pm

OOC : I hereby give OPPERMENIA to control my forces should I not be online during major war events

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:17 pm

OOC: Oppermenia, do you ever plan on going on the offensive? I mean I have forces in your territory and yet you do nothing...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:21 pm

The soldiers in California are all but destroyed, but so is California.

The commanders see the planes coming and orders everyone into the underground bunkers. However, up to 5% of the soldiers don't make it in, and die.
Bad days.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Rakdai wrote:The soldiers in California are all but destroyed, but so is California.

The commanders see the planes coming and orders everyone into the underground bunkers. However, up to 5% of the soldiers don't make it in, and die.

OOC: No one cares for California anyway. It's not a loss.
Last edited by South Acren on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents