NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:22 pm

More ICBMs are launched against Oppermenia and Draos. This time their are 30 each. Each is equipped with radar absorbing paint.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:23 pm

OOC: When will invasion start, the tension is killing me.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:25 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: When will invasion start, the tension is killing me.

OOC: -_- you are waaaay to excited...see if I give you gold ever again....
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 pm

OOC: I know
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:27 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: I know

:rofl: :rofl:
At least you're honest
XD
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:27 pm

Oppermenian soldiers on the border see it from afar, and get ready for the defense. They get their anti-missile technology ready, and some anti-missile pilots launch.
The anti-missile planes attempt to fly up to the missile, and attempt a shot at it, or even get caught in the path to keep it from getting into Oppermenian settlements.
The anti-missile tech operators, meanwhile, aim at the missile. And, if necessary, plan to fire.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:28 pm

The Admiral launches a tungsten rod from the kinetic Bombardment Orbital weapons system. The rod's target, the South Acrenese capital.

OOC: These tungsten rods do not have rockets, they merely fall towards the target. They are extremely fast.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm

OOC: If this is way to op just give me a heads up.
IC: Following the 30 missiles 5 waves of dive bombers and fighters are starting to be launched to attack 3 military bases.
South Raznakova wrote:The Admiral launches a tungsten rod from the kinetic Bombardment Orbital weapons system. The rod's target, the South Acrenese capital.

OOC: I'd prefer that you keep my capital in one peice until you are literally on the outskirts of it. Just replace my capital with another big city.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 pm

OOC: Fine, all it does is blow up the residence of your leader and the surrounding area.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:39 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: Fine, all it does is blow up the residence of your leader.

XD: Wow. I was expecting...bigger. well he is in a bunker but still that house was expensive...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:40 pm

OOC: It is. Is your residence like the white house?

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:42 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: It is. Is your residence like the white house?

OOC: No, Louisville, KY. It's a giant mansion.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:42 pm

South Acren wrote:OOC: If this is way to op just give me a heads up.
IC: Following the 30 missiles 5 waves of dive bombers and fighters are starting to be launched to attack 3 military bases.
South Raznakova wrote:The Admiral launches a tungsten rod from the kinetic Bombardment Orbital weapons system. The rod's target, the South Acrenese capital.

OOC: I'd prefer that you keep my capital in one peice until you are literally on the outskirts of it. Just replace my capital with another big city.

OOC: Sort of too OP, but I'll work with it.
IC: The Oppermenians are caught off guard by the divebombers and fighters, but quickly group together. Anti aircraft tech is being manned attempting to shoot down the aircraft, and laser artillery, protected by the best planes and men they have right now, is also being manned and attempting to shoot at the aircrafts.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:43 pm

OOC: But is the size equivalent to that of the property of the white house?

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:45 pm

South Raznakova wrote:OOC: But is the size equivalent to that of the property of the white house?

OOC: Round the same size.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:47 pm

OOC: Ok, so it takes out the residence, and a bit of the surrounding area.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Oppermenia wrote:OOC: Sort of too OP, but I'll work with it.
IC: The Oppermenians are caught off guard by the divebombers and fighters, but quickly group together. Anti aircraft tech is being manned attempting to shoot down the aircraft, and laser artillery, protected by the best planes and men they have right now, is also being manned and attempting to shoot at the aircrafts.

The planes, having the element of surprise, strafe and drop bombs on military vehicles and hangers. However in the attack 15 planes are shot down. Realizing that their is room for one more attack, the Air Marshall sends 3 more waves to finish up the bases.
South Raznakova wrote:OOC: Ok, so it takes out the residence, and a bit of the surrounding area.

News of the bombing reaches Rommel, who gets enraged. Soon orders are given to do the same to the South Raznakovan Leaders house. The orbital cannon (as I will refer to it) however has a glitch in it's program and fires at a city block.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:54 pm

OOC: btw tell me if that was gmodding. It wasn't on purpose if it was.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:58 pm

South Acren wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:OOC: Sort of too OP, but I'll work with it.

The planes, having the element of surprise, strafe and drop bombs on military vehicles and hangers. However in the attack 15 planes are shot down. Realizing that their is room for one more attack, the Air Marshall sends 3 more waves to finish up the bases.
South Raznakova wrote:OOC: Ok, so it takes out the residence, and a bit of the surrounding area.

News of the bombing reaches Rommel, who gets enraged. Soon orders are given to do the same to the South Raznakovan Leaders house. The orbital cannon (as I will refer to it) however has a glitch in it's program and fires at a city block.

Oppermenian tech catches the strafe, and moves their shooting toward the strafing planes. Military and vehicle hangars take damage, but due to developing Oppermenian mech and future armor research, ultimately are unfazed and stay intact. Now, they are ready. They get ready for a precedented attack by SA on Oppermenia. They get their bests air force units, including the WAU air force units to combat the upcoming attack, as well as anti-aircraft tech and laser artillery.
OOC: You get OP on me? Well, then I get OP on you! it's only fair I won't consider it godmodding
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:58 pm

The Shah and Shahbanu's Kebab Burger Facebook account (it is where he posts dank memes without anyone knowing it is the Shah posting them) ends up getting more followers than the Shah's official Facebook acccount. A hacker hacks into the account and reveals that the Shah and Shahbanu own the account. Because the memes are so dank, they win over the support of everyone in the Netherlands.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:02 pm

OOc: where are we on the battle in Canada? Cause I think I just started it... :twisted:
IC: The planes scream down and release their payloads but start taking heavy causulties. However what the Oppermenian forces don't know is that their is Artillery locking onto their position. As soon as the planes either all crash or escape, the Artillery open fire.
Last edited by South Acren on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:09 pm

News of the attack reaches Admiral Vodovenko. Luckily it hit a completely deserted city block. He give the order for the Navy to begin the blockade of South Acren.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:10 pm

The navy begin firing on enemy positions in South Acren.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm

South Raznakova wrote:News of the attack reaches Admiral Vodovenko. Luckily it hit a completely deserted city block. He give the order for the Navy to begin the blockade of South Acren.

OOC: I have my Navy posted at both sides of the country. Prepare for a fight. Also we will be helped by on shore cannons.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:17 pm

South Raznakova wrote:The navy begin firing on enemy positions in South Acren.

The SA Navy fire back and waves of planes take off from the aircraft carriers. The shore based cannons fire on all ships.
OOC: I might have to get off now.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents