NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Under King Mitchell's new leadership, a resistance forms.
Since the Oppermenian state of Steinbaach is a mostly autonomous state and a sovereign state, they are able to secede from the Union of Oppermenia, denouncing and renouncing the ElksPack government.
King Mitchell gains Steinbaach as a resistance ally. He also sends a request for aid from Dyllonia, Deutsch-Brittannia, and any other nation. Finally, in an unprecedented, last ditch effort, he sends a telegram to South Acren asking for military aid against the ElksPack.
Meanwhile, Many citizens in other countries across the world rally and rise up against their governments, revealing themselves to be of ElksPack descent. They are able to take up arms through black market deals and ElksPack networks.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Daryoush flies back to Oppermenia to rescue more civilians. However, they notice him this time and shoot down two of the five planes. The remaining three planes have to land far away from the city.

Daryoush then gets an idea. He walks to the city, finds a random Oppermenian family, and tells them to spread the word to other Oppermenians that there are rescue planes.

Within an hour, numerous civilians come to the planes until they fill up. The planes then fly to Edinburgh, where the refugees are taken to Mersdon's battlefleet for rescue.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Many Oppermenians still stay in Oppermenia, either just submitting to the ElksPack and not caring about anything else, or rallying up in the resistance movements.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Draosian units engage the rebels using Tactical and technical superiority to their advantage in open battles as they also used Counter-Insurgency warfare.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:30 pm

Draos wrote:Draosian units engage the rebels using Tactical and technical superiority to their advantage in open battles as they also used Counter-Insurgency warfare.

OOC: ElksPack rebels, you mean
King Mitchell is leading rebels against the ElksPack, as the ElksPack have taken over. So, now King Mitchell and his supporters are the rebels, not the ElksPack.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:31 pm

OOC: I'm talking about the elkspack rebels within Draosian territory.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Back in Saudi Arabia, the Persia-Kebabistanis successfully annex Arabia. They annexed the east coast at first, but they also sailed around Arabia and invaded the Hejaz. The Saudis were cut off from both seas and surrendered, becoming the newest state in Persia-Kebabistan. Just like Turkey and Oman, they got to control their own domestic affairs while the Emir controlled their foreign affairs. Having been successful, the Emir went back to New Parsa City. He told a general to keep watch over Saudia and make sure they do not secede.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Persia-Kebabistan, now in control of the Persian Gulf's oil fields, offers to send oil to all militaries fighting the ElkPack.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: I'm talking about the elkspack rebels within Draosian territory.

OOC: OK. Got confused for a second.
Btw, everyone, I'd like to drag this conflict with the ElksPack out a bit, so don't end the war just yet.
IC: The ElksPack rebels take the same tactics as in Oppermanson, overwhelming hunks of weaponry with their sheer numbers and using explosives.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Draosian Bombers try to thrwart their numbers advantage with bombs.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:40 pm

ElksPack rebels back off a bit, finding high ground.
They throw explosives and grenades at the Draosian defense.
They change their strategy and try to break this defensive line through explosives.
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Dyllonia sees itself in a period of instability. But Dominik needed to fix it. He sees a request from Mitchell. He thought long and hard on what to do...

Finally, he came to the conclusion that he could only stall the Nosewaganians on Ireland and send the rest of the army to Oppermenia, where he will personally lead an army and see Benham die in a painful death. This would not only end a crisis in Oppermenia, but kill off a big portion of instability in Dyllonia. He could finally achieve the original goal in the Benham Crisis.

He was afraid he would not make it back in time to see Ostrom, but this was mandatory for Dyllonia. He geared up, wearing a Magnam Ferrum suit of body armor, grabbed the Sword of Authority and met Herbert von Berbert and Harmenius Tsartilius of the Imperium and Sempiternum Legions.

The plane goes to a resistance hideout.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:43 pm

the Draosians again send another wave of bombers and use artillery with snipers to make every inch the Elkpack take a costly one with the Draosians fortifying their defenses.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:45 pm

OOC : Oh, by the way transport aircraft is transporting the military by air.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm

ElksPack rebels in Draos raise the white flag. Meanwhile, in Oppermenia, the ElksPack modifies the Oppermenian military they're using, further mobilizing for defense.
Don't underestimate us.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:46 pm

The two battlecruisers HMMS Thresher and Waukegan have a rough time in the sea, with many a freak squall disorienting them and making them lose precious fuel. After three days of sailing at 35 knots, the battlecruisers arrive, fuel-depleted but ready, in the Firth of Clyde.
However, it’s wasn’t all smooth sailing (excuse the pun.) Two Type 96 diesel submarines, purchased by Oppermenia during the breakup of Yugoslavia had been taken over by the Elkspack. Somehow managing to escape detection by the Mersidonian-Draosian blockade, they had raided their way down the British coast. Here, on the approaches to Edinburgh, sat two plum targets for the submariners-two brand-new battlecruisers with no torpedo nets around them!

They fired their torpedoes in unison. Two hit the Thresher, one smashing into the plated armor surrounding the engines. It was a dud. The other was most definitely not. It hit the Thresher’s stern and blew part of the rudder off, also damaging the keel. This made it impossible for the Thresher to sail. The Waukegan called on Mersidonian air support, which was seven minutes away; until then it had to fight. The Thresher began firing off its sonar and its depth charges to no effect. It started to list to starboard, and in ten minutes had a 32 degree list to starboard. The lifeboats were lowered, but then a massive explosion shook the ship.

There’d been a hidden fire in the hold, which, in the ten minutes between losing steering and lowering lifeboats, had spread lengthwise. It lapped at many doors. Most were empty, but them it found the shell cache underneath the #1 turret.

It blew up in a ball of fire and smoke. The ship itself was blasted twenty feet out of the water, and the keel snapped upon splashing back down again. The armor was only 5 inches thick, it being a fast battlecruiser, and as such the ammo cache completely obliterated the bow.

900 men went down with the Thresher. Soon afterwards, air support destroyed both submarines with depth charges, but the damage was done.

This was a major blow to the war effort and evacuation effort in the British Isles; although luckily, no refugees were on board. The Imperial Government opened up an inquiry and announced one month of mourning.

The inquiry is ongoing.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:47 pm

the Draosians immediately arrest all the rebels for treason and sentence them to life in prison without the possibility of parole

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Persia-Kebabistan, now in control of the Persian Gulf's oil fields, offers to send oil to all militaries fighting the ElkPack.

Thank you. No worries though; we’ve seized all of the North Sea’s gas and oil rigs.
[floatright]

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Draos wrote:the Draosians immediately arrest all the rebels for treason and sentence them to life in prison without the possibility of parole

One man, while being arrested, detonates a suicide bomb. Many ElksPack rebels are arrested, but the explosion gives most of them time to escape.
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Csassar Dominik and the Legions arrive at the base to meet the Oppermenians.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 pm

Dyllonia wrote:Csassar Dominik and the Legions arrive at the base to meet the Oppermenians.

King Mitchell meets the Csessar. "Hello, Your Grace," he says. "It's great to see a friend. I cannot thank you enough for this."
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Dominik, Herbert von Berbert, and Harmenius Tsartilius approach Mitchell.

"It's good to see your too, I want to let you know that the Legions of Dyllonia are on standby to obliterate that bastard whenever you are ready."

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:59 pm

the Remnants of the 7th Sky Corps eventually meet up with the rebels looking worse for wear and almost out of ammunition and supplies.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:01 pm

Seeking to shore up public support for the war and also to pay his respects to the lost men and women on HMMS Thresher, Emperor Willem III summoned his entire Parliament, Cabinet, and his blood relations to the Schloss-Brau Palace. There, with all of them as his witness, he put his hand on the Mersidonian Sword of State, “Pactmaker”; announced his intention to be with the military; and announced his heir Baldwin as his regent while he was gone. He flew that night to Amsterdam, where he took possession of his scarlet Air Marshal’s uniform, and thence to Edinburgh. After laying a wreath, meeting with the refugees, inaugurating a monument to the attack, and signing into law a few Thresher-related bills, he left for the HMMS Benedict-on-Sea, where he is currently deployed as a fleet admiral and is a Benedict Fighter pilot.
[floatright]

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Dyllonia wrote:Dominik, Herbert von Berbert, and Harmenius Tsartilius approach Mitchell.

"It's good to see your too, I want to let you know that the Legions of Dyllonia are on standby to obliterate that bastard whenever you are ready."

“Alright,” Mitchell says. “I thank you for this. And, once this is done and we’ve taken back control of Oppermenia, we will help Dyllonia with the Nosewegians. You have my word. Now, we got everyone here. Draos, Oppermenian, Dyllonia. It’s time for war. It’s time to take back Oppermenia. My home.”
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents