NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:31 am

the Draosian Thai coastal defense force is under construction
as General Aultman of the 7th Sky Corps readies for the Winter training in the mountains near the Capital supplied with two Draosian D-1031 Arachne (formerly Decimation) Mechs for testing.
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:40 am

after months of work the 1st and 5th fleets are both back in fighting shape though not at full strength.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:43 am

The exterior of TornHawk is complete.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:02 pm

Dominik sits back down, "What business do you bring to Dyllonia?" he asks the shady diplomat.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Ascendancy engineers struggle to keep the D-1031s working in the frigid conditions .

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Dyllonia wrote:Dominik sits back down, "What business do you bring to Dyllonia?" he asks the shady diplomat.

OOC:Just when you say that i gtg. WHY LIFE WHY
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:35 pm

The ElksPack army now marches on Oppermanson. They start with the stabbing of a local Oppermanson man, setting a surprised, chaotic mood.
Pretty soon, ElksPack soldiers start entering the city wearing a derivative of Oppermenian future armor, at the same time having soldiers surround the city.
The military, even in Oppermanson, is unprepared for such an assault, as there was no indication it was coming.
Police quickly notify Premier Opperman of the assault on Oppermanson.
"What?" Opperman says. "There's an attack? By who? The world is mostly at peace."
"I don't know for sure, Your Grace," says the officer. "However, it quickly proceeded the random stabbing of a local Oppermanson man. Witnesses say the stabber, as well as some saying soldiers wore it, wore the crest of the ElksPack."
Mitchell immediately shudders. "Thank you." He hangs up. "Argh!" he growls. "This is bad. I thought we had stomped the rest of them out when I founded Oppermenia."
He calls his daughter the High Counciller of Draos to tell her that the ElksPack are back.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:42 pm

the High Councillor is shocked and quickly orders the 7th Sky Corps to aid in the defense of Oppermenia as the D-1031s are sent into the city to engage the Elkspack with 2 infantry and an Armored division to support them.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Oppermenia calls in military reinforcements. However, they're slow to arrive.
Meanwhile, ElksPack soldiers kill more civilians, and use sheer numbers to overwhelm police. They even use explosives to compromise the future armor of police forces. They also rape many local women in Oppermanson.
The city is now thrown into chaos, which hasn't happened since the Age of Disputes, when the Oppermenian territories weren't ruled over by anyone.
It has, luckily, not reached the Premier's Mansion yet. However, Mitchell Opperman worries for his own safety, and his family's safety. But, he will stay in Oppermanson. He must face this like his brave people are doing. If not, that makes him in his own mind a coward who's using his royal status as a reason to abandon his people. And he won't be a coward.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:01 pm

the Draosian forces begin engaging the Elk pack the 2 D-1031's twin cannons opening fire to distract the elkpack with the Infantry engaging in CQC with knifes and riflestocks on the savages.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:09 pm

The First Fleet of the Imperial Navy, comprising the flagship aircraft carrier HMMS Benedict-on-Sea, the battleships HMMS Imperial and Unification, the battlecruisers HMMS Leoniscourt, Fulcrum, Seven Brothers, Sentinel, and Royal Oak, as well as twelve frigates and five nuclear submarines and their attendant supply ships have sailed from their home port of Yokohama. Steaming towards an unknown location, they embarked the turquoise-coated, bearskin-shakoed 1st Imperial Marine Brigade at Nagasaki. Meeting up with a force of twenty destroyers off the coast of Okinawa, the monarch’s younger brother, Prince Baldwin, a full admiral, was placed in command. A full ambassadorial team was placed aboard-perhaps this is an attempt to show off Mersidonian military might whilst trying to wrangle our trade deals and alliances from other nations?

Mersdon looks to the West for alliances-will they answer, or shall Mersdon have to go it alone?
Last edited by Mersdon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Oppermenia calls in military reinforcements. However, they're slow to arrive.
Meanwhile, ElksPack soldiers kill more civilians, and use sheer numbers to overwhelm police. They even use explosives to compromise the future armor of police forces. They also rape many local women in Oppermanson.
The city is now thrown into chaos, which hasn't happened since the Age of Disputes, when the Oppermenian territories weren't ruled over by anyone.
It has, luckily, not reached the Premier's Mansion yet. However, Mitchell Opperman worries for his own safety, and his family's safety. But, he will stay in Oppermanson. He must face this like his brave people are doing. If not, that makes him in his own mind a coward who's using his royal status as a reason to abandon his people. And he won't be a coward.

Mersdon offers to airdrop their crack 1st Special Air Commando paratrooper division into Oppermason to help restore stability to a nation in need. Mersdon also offers the support of the Imperial Navy and Air Force. Lend-Lease is also on the table. We are on standby.
[floatright]

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:17 pm

the 7th fleet was still under construction in Thailand Draos scrambling at the potential threat sends the 6th fleet led by Admiral Jarred Frazier to protect it's Thai colonies.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Oppermenia calls in military reinforcements. However, they're slow to arrive.

Mersdon has no more time for waiting. With the situation on the ground deteriorating by the minute and with the threat of ElksPack terrorism on the horizon, Mersdon disembarks its green 3rd Armored Division onto Oppermanian shores via its standby fleet in the region. Quickly joining the desperate fight with the battered remnants of the Oppermenian army and that of Draos’, the armored division takes heavy losses; five tanks destroyed, six disabled/written off; thirty-nine dead and fifty-four wounded. In return, the ElksPack lost three hundred something of its best crack troopers in the urban street battle and its front line on the doorstep of the Premier’s Manse. The Mersidonian fleet has started to bombard the suburbs in which the Allied armored offensive has stalled. Thirty square kilometers face heavy shelling and air sorties. It remains to be seen whether it’ll be successful.
Last edited by Mersdon on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[floatright]

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Draos wrote:the Draosian forces begin engaging the Elk pack the 2 D-1031's twin cannons opening fire to distract the elkpack with the Infantry engaging in CQC with knifes and riflestocks on the savages.

The ElksPack solders' future armor absorb the impact of the knifes and most bullets.
Many ElksPack soldiers engage the heart of the defending units, letting themselves be attacked, just to suicide bomb the units.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:29 pm

OOC: you can't just teleport your soldiers there you need to RP going there.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:35 pm

OOC: Just for clarity's sake think of the power of the ElksPack soldiers and their invasion like at least the size of the total Oppermenian military, marching on the capital. Could even be more than that.
So, if anyone is a Game of Thrones watcher or reader, think of it like the massive army of Wildlings marching on the wall and breaching the defenses.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:39 pm

the Draosians fight valiantly with their tanks opening fire on Elkspack positions as the Draosians use their knowledge of the suits weak points since it was copied off their own armor to their advantage

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Emperor Willem III has inaugurated the construction of a spaceport and airport in Taiwan, which is terra nullius. De facto annexing Taiwan as a colony, it will permit Mersdon to become a true intelligence, air, and space power. The city of Kaohsiung was cleaned up and partially bulldozed to make way for the four 12,492 ft long runways and five launchpads. It will now be the headquarters of the Mersidonian Air and Space Command, which will be installed in a mountain nearby on the scale of RL Cheyenne’s Air Force bunker base.
[floatright]

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:43 pm

OOC: We're not using space warfare I don't think too hard to control unless people have individual planets/systems to control Rakdai was thinking about doing something like that.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Draos wrote:the Draosians fight valiantly with their tanks opening fire on Elkspack positions as the Draosians use their knowledge of the suits weak points since it was copied off their own armor to their advantage

ElksPack soldiers keep focusing on their offensive mission, while shifting some focus to the tanks.
They send a horde of men over to the tanks to overwhelm the tanks and hopefully distract them, with one of them sneaking (either behind or under, you choose Draos) the tank to leave a bomb under the tank, and hopefully blow it up.
Don't underestimate us.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Draos wrote:the Draosians fight valiantly with their tanks opening fire on Elkspack positions as the Draosians use their knowledge of the suits weak points since it was copied off their own armor to their advantage

The 5th Brigade, Royal Blues Cuirassiers charge in sabres a-glancing on their mounts after the smoke clears. Hundreds of wounded and dead Elksmen lie on the bloodied, pulverized cobbles, but many more are still up and firing. The Cuirassiers take heavy losses whilst charging in from the flank, but are able to use their fae blue blades to skewer their opponents with ease. They are soon forced to retreat, however, due to exhaustion and their losses. The Draosian detachment covers the retreating horsemen with sharpshooter fire, which, while ineffectual, allows them to withdraw without further losses.

They lost half of their strength that day to deaths and the wounded. But they had managed to rip apart the Elkspack flank anchored on the sea, and forced them to withdraw further inland to lick their wounds.

Animosity by the general population towards the Mersidonian intervention is rising at home.
[floatright]

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:49 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: We're not using space warfare I don't think too hard to control unless people have individual planets/systems to control Rakdai was thinking about doing something like that.

I meant the space part was for launching missiles and satellites.
[floatright]

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:51 pm

the vast majority of the D-1029s are destroyed and the majority of the 7th sky lays dead overwhelmed as one of the D-1031 mechs explodes sending shrapnel everywhere. as they finally retreat due to the sheer numbers.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Mersdon would like to establish a joint command centre with Draos and Oppermenia as long as the civil war rages on. In addition, we are sending out one member of our Imperial family as diplomats to each country to discuss the possibilities of strengthening the bonds between our nations.
[floatright]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents