NATION

PASSWORD

Great war of the Countries Pt.4 OOC Signups Disabled.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:02 pm

we had given him over a dozen chances and he never changed. I would like to inform everyone I have stepped down from active RPing for personal reasons but I will stick around to enforce the rules .
Last edited by Draos on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Draos wrote:No.

Regardless, we should still hold a vote
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Dyllonia wrote:

Regardless, we should still hold a vote

No Dyllonia we shouldn't Suryak doesn't deserve to be back no offense to you but he never grew up and kept trying to skirt the rules whenever he could.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Draos wrote:
Dyllonia wrote:Regardless, we should still hold a vote

No Dyllonia we shouldn't Suryak doesn't deserve to be back no offense to you but he never grew up and kept trying to skirt the rules whenever he could.

Draos, if I may digress, Suryak I feel has learned his lesson. Having to watch us have the fun without being able to do it himself. I feel he has grown.
You don’t know this, but awhile ago, he was running his own RP, and he was actually doing pretty good running things. I think he has grown as an rper, and feel he deserves at least one more shot. If he does what he used to do, then fine. We ban him again. But if we see he’s changed, then we let him continue to RP. And I always felt you were too hard on Suryak, because he had gotten to the point where he was annoying you at the same time as all this stuff you were dealing with, so you took that stress out on him.
I just say we give him one more chance, and see how he does.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 pm

No. I don't think we should how many times have I heard give him one more chance? I'VE GIVEN HIM A DOZEN CHANCES I'm not giving him more.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Draos wrote:No. I don't think we should how many times have I heard give him one more chance? I'VE GIVEN HIM A DOZEN CHANCES I'm not giving him more.

I feel he’s learned his lesson. One more chance, and he’s done. I can promise you that. I just think we should give him that, and I feel he’s grown since you’ve banned him.
Listen, this is your RP at the moment, I get it. I will respect that.
Me and Dyllonia are going to be running a separate RP at some point, and maybe there we can let Suryak RP, proove his worth, and if he does fine, then whoever is the OP of pt. 5 can accept him, and he will be on probation. If he can make it through pt. 5 without breaking the rules, then he can be pardoned.
Does this sound fair?
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:33 pm

in your RPs you can do what you want but I'm tired of being asked to put up with him when he clearly refuses to learn.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Draos wrote:in your RPs you can do what you want but I'm tired of being asked to put up with him when he clearly refuses to learn.

And I respect that, Draos, your RP your rules.
Don't underestimate us.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:25 am

Figured you'd say that. Hence why he is allowed in my other RP.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:04 am

Hello I am kind of new to um roleplaying I have never done International Incidents may I join?
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:08 am

Big Gunz Interweb wrote:Hello I am kind of new to um roleplaying I have never done International Incidents may I join?

Well, I doubt it. The OP of this thread doesnt like new people. I can give you the link to my thread if you want...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

Big Gunz Interweb
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Gunz Interweb » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:21 am

South Acren wrote:
Big Gunz Interweb wrote:Hello I am kind of new to um roleplaying I have never done International Incidents may I join?

Well, I doubt it. The OP of this thread doesnt like new people. I can give you the link to my thread if you want...

Oh wow yes I would love to see it thank you (:
~~So so far away row your boat so so far away~~
Hello nice to meet u! Why yes I love telegrams do please telegram me anytime ~hugs and kisses and hugs~
[ This is our national factbook ]. I hope you like it :)
[ Forum posting history ]
~Whoop whoop~

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:39 am

Big Gunz Interweb wrote:wow yes I would love to see it thank you (:

No prob
Link here:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=449733
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Hey guys I’m writing an issue. It’s about a monarchist nation wanting to unify with your nation. It’s like the different ways you could unify, and an option to reject the unification. But, should this get accepted, that would mean there would be a way to install a constitutional monarchy, and for some people here that are monarchies like Draos and Mersdon and Persia and of course me, then this could be a cool issue.
If anyone wants to critique it, then here’s the link:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=450789
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:24 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Hey guys I’m writing an issue. It’s about a monarchist nation wanting to unify with your nation. It’s like the different ways you could unify, and an option to reject the unification. But, should this get accepted, that would mean there would be a way to install a constitutional monarchy, and for some people here that are monarchies like Draos and Mersdon and Persia and of course me, then this could be a cool issue.
If anyone wants to critique it, then here’s the link:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=450789

It seems good to me, there are no visible mistakes. However, I am bad at critiquing works of writing, so my opinion may not be of much help.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:27 pm

BTW, Oppermenia, the website will not let me respond to your telegrams, so if it's cool with you, I will post my responses here so you can read them (I will avoid spoilers).

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:BTW, Oppermenia, the website will not let me respond to your telegrams, so if it's cool with you, I will post my responses here so you can read them (I will avoid spoilers).

Alright.
Why won’t it let you reply?
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 am

Oppermenia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:BTW, Oppermenia, the website will not let me respond to your telegrams, so if it's cool with you, I will post my responses here so you can read them (I will avoid spoilers).

Alright.

When I send the telegrams, the game says "Oppermenia does not accept telegrams from you," so maybe it has something to do with telegram settings.

Regarding your first tg about the Illuminati being corrupt, I made it this way so their hypocrisy would be obvious and then people will not support them.

About the second tg, I htink the idea you mentioned in it, which I will not spoil here, is a good idea.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:56 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Alright.

When I send the telegrams, the game says "Oppermenia does not accept telegrams from you," so maybe it has something to do with telegram settings.

Regarding your first tg about the Illuminati being corrupt, I made it this way so their hypocrisy would be obvious and then people will not support them.

About the second tg, I htink the idea you mentioned in it, which I will not spoil here, is a good idea.

For some reason, I had you on my ignore list. Don’t know how that happened. I took you off, though, so you should be able to reply to my telegrams now.
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Okay, here's an issue draft I wrote for nations that want to play as constitutional monarchies (so quite a few of us):
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=450969
Don't underestimate us.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018

Postby South Caleblan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:05 am

Im back! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:45 pm

South Caleblan wrote:Im back! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hello SC! There is a new thread now, it is called The Wolf and the Eagle: Clash of the Superpowers, which is basically GWOTC 6. Signups might be open, but I am not completely sure.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents