NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: yeah
the Duke's servant Alfred meets the ambassador I apologize sire but may the Duchy rescheadule as the Duke has the flu and the Duchess is off visiting her family in Oppermenia

The ambassador says rescheduling is not possible and to tell the Duchess to attend, as Oppermenia has also been given an invitation
Es ist eine große ehre... die dunkelsten Geheimnisse des Universums zu enthüllen.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:39 pm

the servant said nothing but raised his brow at the Ambassador's boldness.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:40 pm

lol
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Draos wrote:the servant said nothing but raised his brow at the Ambassador's boldness.

The ambassador also gave the servant the invitation letter and told him to deliver it to the Duke. He then went back to his car and left.
Es ist eine große ehre... die dunkelsten Geheimnisse des Universums zu enthüllen.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:41 pm

the servant thought to himself "these upstart nations are getting bolder and bolder"
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 pm

The Premier, his wife, and his son and daughter have dinner together.
They talk, and laugh, and have a good time.
"So, Natalie, I gotta tell you my news," Kevin says. Natalie and Kevin's parents' good moods are immediately ruined.
"Well, here we go," the Premier says.
"Honey," his wife says.
"No, what is it? I want to hear Kevin's news," Natalie says.
"Well," Kevin said, "as you know, tensions with Suryak have been high. And, I am first in line to become Premier after Dad eventually dies, so any woman I marry will become Queen. To ease tensions with Suryak, by my own choice, I have decided I would marry Kronia, a Suryakese woman from the Suryakese royal family."
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:51 pm

The Bavarian ambassador to Oppermenia initiates a phone call to the Premier.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Bavarian Austria wrote:The Bavarian ambassador to Oppermenia initiates a phone call to the Premier.

The Premier, his family time interrupted, tells his family, "Sorry I have to take this," and goes to answer the phone.
"I'm sorry, but I have family time right now. Can't it wait?"
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Bavarian Austria wrote:The Bavarian ambassador to Oppermenia initiates a phone call to the Premier.

The Premier, his family time interrupted, tells his family, "Sorry I have to take this," and goes to answer the phone.

"I'm sorry Premier, but it cannot. As the representative of Bavaria I hereby formally invite you to dinner next evening at 6 o'clock sharp at the Bavarian Palace. A letter will arrive shortly. That is all, goodbye." He hangs up.
Last edited by Bavarian Austria on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Bavarian Austria wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:The Premier, his family time interrupted, tells his family, "Sorry I have to take this," and goes to answer the phone.

"I'm sorry Premier, but it cannot. As the representative of Bavaria I hereby formally invite you to dinner next evening at 6 o'clock sharp at the Bavarian Palace. A letter will arrive shortly. That is all, goodbye." He hangs up.

The Premier loves a good dinner party, so he'll attend, but surrounded by royal guards.
He almost laughs at how competent these smaller nations have become.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:59 pm

OOC:mE NOT invited?

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:59 pm

Suryak wrote:OOC:mE NOT invited?

OOC: yep

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Bavarian Austria wrote:
Suryak wrote:OOC:mE NOT invited?

OOC: yep

OOC:I am?

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:00 pm

OOC: Yeah, you are not invited

Oceanian Enpire
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanian Enpire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: yeah
the Duke's servant Alfred meets the ambassador I apologize sire but may the Duchy rescheadule as the Duke has the flu and the Duchess is off visiting her family in Oppermenia

The ambassador asks the servant to tell the Duke that he said hello

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:11 pm

the Duchess looks at her father "who was it ?" she asked clearly trying to avoid the elephant in the room
Alfred delivered the letter to the duke who was in bed "a weird ambassador from some weird nation delivered this for you apparently if you and the duchess don't attend this banquet it will insult their honor."
Last edited by Draos on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:29 pm

Draos wrote:the Duchess looks at her father "who was it ?" she asked clearly trying to avoid the elephant in the room
Alfred delivered the letter to the duke who was in bed "a weird ambassador from some weird nation delivered this for you apparently if you and the duchess don't attend this banquet it will insult their honor."

“It was a Bavarian ambassador. He’s invited us to eat dinner at their palace tomorrow. I like a good dinner party, but these smaller nations are getting really competent.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:33 pm

the Duchess smiled "try not to eat all their food Father"

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Draos wrote:the Duchess smiled "try not to eat all their food Father"

The Premier smiled back. "No promises."
Kevin seems uncomfortable, as no one has reacted to his news that he's wedding Suryakese royal woman Kronia.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:43 pm

the Duchess hugs her brother and gives him a secret thumbs up before slapping him upside the head
Last edited by Draos on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 pm

The Elections in North Dniester have been held.

The monarchist candidate has won, with the other candidates being either too unpopular or being rowdy as to the point where the government had to arrest them.

North Dniester has changed its name to the: Grand Dutchy of Ukraynia.

Duke: Ivan Andropov

Duchess: N/A
Last edited by North Dniester on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dniester jeszcze nie zginął,
Dopóki żyjemy.
Co nam odebrała obca siła,
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

OOC: should I become the Principality of Draos so I can be unique again :P

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Kevin smiles, feeling a sense of much-needed approval.
They sit as a family, happy.
It almost makes the stressful things that these world leaders have to deal with worth it.
Don't underestimate us.

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Kevin smiles, feeling a sense of much-needed approval.
They sit as a family, happy.
It almost makes the stressful things that these world leaders have to deal with worth it.

OOC: I don't know why, but I have strange feeling like a spy needs to come in there a detonate a nuke. lmao :p
Dniester jeszcze nie zginął,
Dopóki żyjemy.
Co nam odebrała obca siła,
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 pm

North Dniester wrote:The Elections in North Dniester have been held.

The monarchist candidate has won, with the other candidates being either too unpopular or being rowdy as to the point where the government had to arrest them.

North Dniester has changed its name to the: Grand Dutchy of Ukranyia.

Duke: Ivan Andropov

Duchess: N/A

All across Oppermenia, Oppermenians rejoice that the monarchist has won.
The pro-Oppermenian would've been better, but they celebrate that the worse candidates didn't win.
Since Draos and Oppermenia are both monarchial (even though Oppermenia is more of a democracy), Oppermenians suspect there should be good relations with the new leader, the Duke of North Dniester.
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents