NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oceanian Enpire
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanian Enpire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:09 pm

Draos wrote:The Duchess pounces her brother "I missed you oh I got news for you brother you're going to be an uncle!" she giggles

So I heard you're becoming an uncle damn that's a huge honor so what are you gonna name it

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Oppermenia wrote:"Oh, hey sis!" Kevin says, excitedly. "I've missed you so much, with you being the Duchess of Draos!" He pauses. "Wait, did you just say I was gonna be an uncle? You're pregnant?"

"I missed you too " she nods excitedly "me and Daniel are expecting our first child it's too early to tell the gender yet. naturally he's a bit nervous about it not wanting to be like his own father." she goes dark for a second then giggles "he probably wouldn't have wanted me to tell you about that it took me ages to pry it out of him"
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 pm

OOC: Hello! I'm RPing now!
Es ist eine große ehre... die dunkelsten Geheimnisse des Universums zu enthüllen.

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Bavarian Austria wrote:OOC: Hello! I'm RPing now!

OOC: Hi
Dniester jeszcze nie zginął,
Dopóki żyjemy.
Co nam odebrała obca siła,
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

OOC: Post in then please abide by the rules and have fun :)
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 pm

"Oh," he says. He chuckles a bit. "Don't know if I wanted you to tell me that, haha." He laughs. "Well, I have a big day planned. It'll make up for the Oppermenian vacation time you missed! And, if you didn't mind, I had some news for you, too at the end of the day."
The Premier looks at his son with disapproval. Kevin shrugs, and sort of chuckles to keep things going.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Oppermenia wrote:"Oh," he says. He chuckles a bit. "Don't know if I wanted you to tell me that, haha." He laughs. "Well, I have a big day planned. It'll make up for the Oppermenian vacation time you missed! And, if you didn't mind, I had some news for you, too at the end of the day."
The Premier looks at his son with disapproval. Kevin shrugs, and sort of chuckles to keep things going.

Charles arrives with Dron and Dronia in Oppermenia's capital.
Last edited by Suryak on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:25 pm

the Duchess raises an eyebrow sensing underlying tensions between her father and brother she clears her throat

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm

"Anyway," Kevin said. "So, this is your day. Just a day where we can all just hang out as a family. Anything you want to do, just say the word."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:33 pm

I honestly don't care brother I'm dreading this conference to try and keep the peace in the Western Hemisphere anything with my family is amazing I just wish Daniel Could be here but the cold weather would be terrible while he has the flu."
Last edited by Draos on Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Kaolin Krai requests a meeting with Opperman. He has some... disturbing news.
Bad days.

Oceanian Enpire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanian Enpire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Rakdai wrote:Kaolin Krai requests a meeting with Opperman. He has some... disturbing news.

May I attend this meeting

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:37 pm

Oceanian Enpire wrote:
Rakdai wrote:Kaolin Krai requests a meeting with Opperman. He has some... disturbing news.

May I attend this meeting

Well, technically, you wouldn't know about is, sooo, no.
Bad days.

Oceanian Enpire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanian Enpire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Just tell me ok boi

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Oceanian Enpire wrote:Just tell me ok boi

No. You are way too far-right for us. We just want Opperman, because he is easily the best leader.
Bad days.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Draos wrote:I honestly don't care brother I'm dreading this conference to try and keep the peace in the Western Hemisphere anything with my family is amazing I just wish Daniel Could be here but the cold weather would be terrible while he has the flu."

"Alright, well. I thought we could go to the mall, maybe go to the movies. And then, we can go eat at the restaurant in downtown Oppermanson you loved so much while living here - The Wolf Den Tavern. Then, we'll can go back to the Premier's Mansion to hand out with Mom, and then maybe have some dinner when we're hungry again. An old-fashioned Oppermenian dinner that Mom can cook up for us. Sound like a plan?"
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:45 pm

"sounds good to me" she smiled

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 pm

OOC: Oceanian Empire I swear to god if you're SU on a puppet state

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Premier Opperman accepts the meeting with Kaolin Krai, but asks that it be held after the day's end. He's taking family time.
Don't underestimate us.

Oceanian Enpire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oceanian Enpire » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: Oceanian Empire I swear to god if you're SU on a puppet state

No I'm not SU cuz we are two different nations ok and I hate communists

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Oceanian Enpire wrote:
Draos wrote:OOC: Oceanian Empire I swear to god if you're SU on a puppet state

No I'm not SU cuz we are two different nations ok and I hate communists

OOC: You are SU.

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Prime Minister Böhm, to celebrate his newly built palace, decides to invite the rich world leaders of Oppermenia and Draos.

Dear Oppermenia/Draos,

I cordially invite you to dinner at the Minister's Palace in Bavaria. Please arrive dressed in formal attire and have your bodyguards in formal attire as well. Please stay unarmed.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister, Lord Böhm of Bavaria
Es ist eine große ehre... die dunkelsten Geheimnisse des Universums zu enthüllen.

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Suryak wrote:
Oceanian Enpire wrote:No I'm not SU cuz we are two different nations ok and I hate communists

OOC: You are SU.

OOC: Whats SU?

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Bavarian Austria wrote:
Suryak wrote:OOC: You are SU.

OOC: Whats SU?

A banned country.

Bavarian Austria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bavarian Austria » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Suryak wrote:
Bavarian Austria wrote:OOC: Whats SU?

A banned country.

oh

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents