NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Ooc: You do, but have to wait a bit to settle them, due to your population.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Ooc: You do, but have to wait a bit to settle them, due to your population.

OOC: Alright
Dniester jeszcze nie zginął,
Dopóki żyjemy.
Co nam odebrała obca siła,
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Premier Opperman writes up a treaty for both leaders to sign and honor, To enforce the treaty, the processes will be under world assembly inspection.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Ooc: You do, but have to wait a bit to settle them, due to your population.

OOC:I can still militarize them right? don't change the rules now.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Suryak wrote:

OOC: no, they are mine.

The President signs the treaty.
Dopóki żyjemy.
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Suryak wrote:

Ooc: you lost colonies remember? Ones that you can’t reclaim
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Suryak wrote:OOC:I can still militarize them right? don't change the rules now.

Ooc: you lost colonies remember? Ones that you can’t reclaim

I can militarize them not claiming them i can prevent them from coming with my military.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:35 pm

The colonies Suryak lost shall not be given over to Dniester right away, but are still claimed by them. They’re reserved for Dniester until they can colonize them.
Don't underestimate us.

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Suryak wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Ooc: you lost colonies remember? Ones that you can’t reclaim

I can militarize them not claiming them i can prevent them from coming with my military.

OOC: You signed a treaty to give them to me and now you're going to navally blockade me from coming????
Dopóki żyjemy.
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 pm

the duchess pounce hugs her father giggling* oh father you may want to get Daniel a get well soon card he caught the flu
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Dron signs the treaty saying,
"This is not a defeat for Suryak. It is the world begging to recognize that the world has surrendered."

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm

the Duchess sighs at Kron's bluster "Hubris and Bravado will not gain you any friends only those who resent you behind your back"
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Draos wrote:the Duchess sighs at Kron's bluster "Hubris and Bravado will not gain you any friends only those who resent you behind your back"

Dron says,
"I am a warrior. Not a person who relies on other's strength. "

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Draos wrote:the duchess pounce hugs her father giggling* oh father you may want to get Daniel a get well soon card he caught the flu

“I’ll be sure to do that,” Opperman said. “Do you want me to send him some flu medication, too? It’d help, and it’s commonplace in Oppermenia.”
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

Suryak wrote:
Draos wrote:the Duchess sighs at Kron's bluster "Hubris and Bravado will not gain you any friends only those who resent you behind your back"

Dron says,

Opperman says
“Yeah, and that’ll get you killed one day. The world is a very different place now, one where you need friends to survive.”
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

" a warrior knows he may win a fight by himself but he can not win a war alone"
She turns to her father "don't worry about the flu medicine Alfred is taking care of it "

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Suryak wrote:Dron says,

Opperman says
“Yeah, and that’ll get you killed one day. The world is a very different place now, one where you need friends to survive.”

Kron replies, "I'll die like a warrior. i don't care that i'll die one day. you know why? BECAUSE YOU'LL DIE ONE DAY TOO!"

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Draos wrote:" a warrior knows he may win a fight by himself but he can not win a war alone"
She turns to her father "don't worry about the flu medicine Alfred is taking care of it "

"A warrior doesn't care about winning. He cares about how he fights"

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Draos wrote:" a warrior knows he may win a fight by himself but he can not win a war alone"

“Well, okay, then. Well, after this meeting, Kevin has a big day planned. He did have some news he wanted to tell you, but I don’t think it will be of significance now.”
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 pm

The Duchess almost becomes like a little kid she had always followed her older brother like a lost puppy as a child "YAY BIG BRO KEVIN!"

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:50 pm

"and if the way the warrior fights is selfishly and arrogantly thinking he alone can fight the world is that not a bad thing? is that not a true warrior? mistaking doing anything to win for honor is that not hypocritical?"
Last edited by Draos on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Draos wrote:"and if the way the warrior fights is selfishly and arrogantly thinking he alone can fight the world is that not a bad thing? is that not a true warrior?"

OOC: fix your grammar please

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:51 pm

The elections are going to be held. Four candidates are running.
Constantin Raileanu: Pro-Oppermenian, wants to pursue peaceful relations and be neutral in all conflicts.
Volodymyr Bronislavovych Polyakov: Anti-Everyone, wants aggressive expansion and a takeover of all of Europe
Aleksandr Sergeyevich: Former Military General, wants a return to the old government.
Ivan Andropov: Wants to reform the government into a monarchy.

OOC: This election minigame I came up with is going to be fun. Each nation is going to select a candidate to support, which will affect the outcome. There can be a civil war because of election fraud or a lawful election, you guys choose based on candidate.
Last edited by North Dniester on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dopóki żyjemy.
Zdobędziemy szablą.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:53 pm

OOC: That actually sounds interesting

North Dniester
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Dniester » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:54 pm

OOC: Thanks!
Dopóki żyjemy.
Zdobędziemy szablą.

PreviousNext

Advertisement