NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Premier Mitchell Opperman, with his Royal Guard (his body guards), boards a plane to Vodovenku for the meeting.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Admiral Vodovenko awaits at the airport ready to greet the world leaders.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Draos begins it's Colonization of Morocco and Western Sahara as it awaits response from South Raznakova on the possibility of a joint demilitarized colony
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 pm

South Raznakova agrees to Draos's request.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Charles quickly arrives due to the short distance and the speed of the plane
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Csasar Dominik arrives, guarded by 2 Magnam Ferrum guards. Dominik approaches the capital building.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 pm

The leaders of Rakdai are the first to arriver, followed by those from Dyllonia, Oppermenia and Suryak.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Premier Mitchell Opperman arrives at the air port, and despite the protocol for dealing with the Oppermenian royal family, and the Royal Guard reminding him of it, he is quick to shake the hand of the Admiral of South Raznakova.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

The leaders approach the doors of the meeting room, which are guarded by 4 heavily armed guards.

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Kaolin and Sakhalin Krai greet the leaders, flanked by 3 Unit 1117 guards.
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm

As the leaders sit around the oak table, Admiral Vodovenko stands, and begins the meeting.
"Friends, fellow world leaders, today we are here discuss the possibility of trade, providing military assistance and increasing diplomatic relations between our countries".

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:03 pm

the Duke sighed in the palace of the former Moroccan Monarch as progress in colonizing Morocco and western Sahara was slow due to the vast deserts and extremely high heat
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Meanwhile over 10K troops have been pushing the Raznakovan army back towards Moscow and Yekaterinburg and they plan to invade the Caucasus and the Ural Mountains for their oil and factories and then later take Doha and Riyadh and Jeddah
Last edited by Sheboyganite Union on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:05 pm

OOC: SU you do realize South Acren controls America and Canada right? not Russia

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Dominik continues the meeting by asking for free trade with all leaders at the meeting

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm

My country, can provide all of you with wood from our great forests, oil from our middle eastern states and uranium from our african states, along with food and medical supplies. We can also provide military assistance. As you know, my country is known for its powerful military. All our are soldiers are some of the most elite warriors on the plant, equipped with only the best weapons and technology. Our elite covert special operations force, Unit 46, are some of, if not the best soldiers in the world. My country can provide you with soldiers and top of the line military weapons, technology, equipment and vehicles.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Which means that I'm attacking South Raznakova
Yay

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:09 pm

OCC: SU, I control russia

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Kaolin Krai agrees, but asks for South Acren to be included, as they will be an important ally.

He also brings up the issue of oil, as Rakdai and South Raznakova have plenty, but Suryak, Dyllonia, and Oppermenia have little.
Bad days.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:10 pm

Premier Opperman states his position.
"I would love to increase diplomatic relations. However, military aid would go against my position of neutrality. I want to stay neutral. I would also love to be a part of a free trade agreement. Maybe I'd be open to military aid, but you'd have to know that if I give you aid, and you ever attack Draos, then I won't be so helpful anymore. Draos is under my protection, and any attack against them will be considered an attack on Oppermenia."
Oppermenia can offer up trout, among other various items in Oppermenia to trade.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Admiral Vodovenko says

" I would be happy to include South Acren. I can also provide oil to any country who requires it.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:11 pm

"The Birodalom of Greater Dyllonia requests free trade with the leaders who attended this meeting," Császár Dominik says.

"Dyllonia also wishes for a renewal of the Military Alliance between South Raznakova ,Suryak, and myself."

"Dyllonia can offer fresh teas, agricultural products like rice and cucumbers turned into pickles. Dyllonia can also offer ammunition and other military equipment."

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Dominik dissaproves of South Acrens involvement but says nothing about it.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Charles suggests am armistice:
"In order to colonize, we lay claims on certain territories. We will not attack our colonies, only mainland invasion. Anyone who betrays this shall be attacked by the others
P.S. governments exiled in colonies count as colonies"
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Admiral Vodovenko says

" A free trade agreement would be an excellent idea. We can even include Draos.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents