NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Suryak wrote:
Draos wrote:OOC: Suryak you're colonizing too much please slow down and leave room to colonize for others

I colonized a few cities, that a lot?

OOC: We're just asking that you slow down a little bit.
Also, put OOC disputes in the OOC thread, unless you say it's OOC
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Draosian Colonists land in Galicia and make the city of Santiago de Compostela into Turon the first Draosian foothold in Europe while other colonists in the Azores begin working on updating an Old Portuguese Naval base and port as a stopping point for Draosian and allied trade and naval vessels
Last edited by Draos on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 pm

In a press conference, Admiral Vodovenko announced that he had deployed 500 000 thousand troops to begin the colonization of Western Africa. He announced that the first phase of the colonization should be completed within a few days

Phase 1: Deploy troops to secure a foothold in the area
Phase 2: Transport workers and materials to the area to build factories, plants and military bases
Phase 3: Begin Production of weapons and vehicles for the military, vehicles for the populace, and production of food and water. Troops would be sent to occupy military bases.

A soldier guards a convoy as it arrives in Western Africa
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:47 pm

Oppermenia's forces set up defenses in old abandoned military bases in Britain and Ireland.
This establishes military presence and defense in Britain and Ireland.
Pretty soon, Oppermenian colonists (besides military) begin to move in to occupy various major cities of Britain and Ireland, including London and Dublin.
(OOC: Btw, I noticed I haven't been specific with my colonization. Due to populations of Britain and Ireland, I'll base it off of that.)
6.584 million Oppermenian colonists move into Ireland, and 58.956 Oppermenian colonists move into the island of Britain in order to occupy it.
Believing it is the right of any kind of state to claim land and attempt at ruling themselves, Oppermenia will stop its colonization efforts at Britain and Ireland.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Oppermenia's forces set up defenses in old abandoned military bases in Britain and Ireland.
Pretty soon, Oppermenian colonists (besides military) begin to move in to occupy various major cities of Britain and Ireland, including London and Dublin.
(OOC: Btw, I noticed I haven't been specific with my colonization. Due to populations of Britain and Ireland, I'll base it off of that.)
6.584 million Oppermenian colonists move into Ireland, and 58.956 Oppermenian colonists move into the island of Britain in order to occupy it.
Believing it is the right of any kind of state to claim land and attempt at ruling themselves, Oppermenia will stop its colonization efforts at Britain and Ireland.

OOC:Ireland better be treated well...last time we let the British rule us we got screwed...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Draosian Colonists move into major population centers like Barcelona Madrid Leon and Lisbon as a total of 57 million Draosians will call the region home. as Duke Daniel Sainz Claims Morocco as an official Draosian Protectorate and future site for Colonization. He also declares the former city of Madrid to be the capital of the Region which will be called Vrasby.
Last edited by Draos on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Members of Unit 46 carry out counter insurgency in Western Africa
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:59 pm

South Acren wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Oppermenia's forces set up defenses in old abandoned military bases in Britain and Ireland.

OOC:Ireland better be treated well...last time we let the British rule us we got screwed...

OOC: Well, this time, the British won't be ruling you. Oppermenians will be ruling you, and they're more like German Canadians with American/Canadian accents. And, we all know how nice Canadians are.
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:00 pm

OOC: except if they're from Quebec for some reason

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Oppermenia wrote:OOC: Well, this time, the British won't be ruling you. Oppermenians will be ruling you, and they're more like German Canadians with American/Canadian accents. And, we all know how nice Canadians are.

So they'll throw us in a concentration camp and apologize for it?
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 pm

OCC: Well no, I am from Quebec and I have a canadian/american accent

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 pm

OCC: And not all of us are nice. If you make us made we will destroy you
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:05 pm

South Acren wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:OOC: Well, this time, the British won't be ruling you. Oppermenians will be ruling you, and they're more like German Canadians with American/Canadian accents. And, we all know how nice Canadians are.

So they'll throw us in a concentration camp and apologize for it?

OOC: lol I knew the German part would throw you off xD
No, I mean German heritage. We aren't Nazis xD
Don't underestimate us.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:06 pm

OOC: for some reason every time I meet someone from Quebec all I have to do is speak once with my southern accent even just saying hi and they all just seem to hate me I don't know why Dx

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:09 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
South Acren wrote:So they'll throw us in a concentration camp and apologize for it?

OOC: lol I knew the German part would throw you off xD
No, I mean German heritage. We aren't Nazis xD

Ooc: yet...
South Raznakova wrote:OCC: And not all of us are nice. If you make us made we will destroy you

Ooc: With snowballs...
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:11 pm

OOC: anyways back to RP

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Look up Montreal Riot Squad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lB9Th ... verified=1

Watch this

From the beggining
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Sheboyganite Union orders 10K troops to invade South Acren

OOC: I'm actually bisexual
Last edited by Sheboyganite Union on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Admiral Vodovenko sends a message to Sheboyganite Union, telling them that if they choose to invade South Acren, it will not be an easy fight, and that they should stop the invasion.

Draos
Minister

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Draos officially condemns the Sheboyganite Union for it's unjustified if weak attack on South Acren and places a trade embargo on the aggressor

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

South Raznakova does the same, as well as mobilizing all available forces to defend the nation.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Draos wrote:Draos officially condemns the Sheboyganite Union for it's unjustified if weak attack on South Acren and places a trade embargo on the aggressor

Oppermenia follows suit, doing the same action as Draos.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:31 pm

With Phase 1 of the colonization of Western Africa, Admiral Vodovenko has begun the transportation of citizens of 200 million citizens to West Africa, as well as beginning construction of military bases, factories, farms and processing plants.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:32 pm

OOC: I'm bisexual

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:34 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:OOC: I'm bisexual

OOC: Okay, how is that relavent?
Last edited by Oppermenia on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents