NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm

I'm pushing you back towards Moscow and Yekaterinburg and then I'll push to the Urals and the Caucasus then I shall push to Beijing and Vladivostok

Suryak
Minister

Founded: May 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Suryak can provide spices, rice, salt, oil, artillery, and battleships.
Private First Class of The Black Hawks

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:13 pm

SU should be banned.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Admiral Vodovenko notices a look of Disapproval on the face of the Dyllonian leader, and asks what is the matter.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:14 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:I'm pushing you back towards Moscow and Yekaterinburg and then I'll push to the Urals and the Caucasus then I shall push to Beijing and Vladivostok

OOC: You can't just say you've pushed their forces back. That'd be controlling their forces, which is against the rules.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:14 pm

OCC: Also, you are not invading me, you are invading South Acren, we never went to war.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:15 pm

Duchess Natalie Rose Calls her father feeling home sick and missing her family having not seen them in several months as Draosian Army and Naval corps of engineers alongside civilians even the duke himself (who has a degree in engineering having studied at what was once MIT) begins restoring power to the Draosian colonies of Western Sahara and Morocco
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

Rakdai
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Sakhalin Krai brings up the issue of Sheboyganite Union, as it is attacking South Raznakova.

OOC: SR, SU thought you were SA.
Bad days.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:16 pm

Dominik sighs before answering , "In the first war, South Acren destroyed the entire city of Kavatch. And I saw the video of the laser. I saw the tears of Dyllonics throughout Dyllongrad who had friends and families in Kavatch. Nothing survived in that city that day. I will never forgive MacArthur or South Acren."
Last edited by Dyllonia on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Draos
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:17 pm

OOC: SU you are hereby given your first warning of god modding and your territory will be shrunk down by 1/3rd the next warning will have your territory shrunk down by 2/3rds
Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Gigantic Reptilian extra-terrestrials resembling Bipedal monitor lizards standing at an average of 8 feet tall and weighing around 450 pounds

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Admiral Vodovenko says

" If the leader of SU continues attacking me, he will not wake up tomorrow morning."

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:19 pm

" I see, would you be willing to put your feelings about South Acren aside, so that we can make this trade deal work. I am sure, in the long run, it will benefit all of us."

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:19 pm

South Raznakova wrote:Admiral Vodovenko says

" If the leader of SU continues attacking me, he will not wake up tomorrow morning."

Mitchell Opperman says
"And, we will be quick to offer you aid in fighting SU if that happens."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Dyllonia wrote:Vodevenko sighs before answering , "In the first war, South Acren destroyed the entire city of Kavatch. And I saw the video of the laser. I saw the tears of Dyllonics throughout Dyllongrad who had friends and families in Kavatch. Nothing survived in that city that day. I will never forgive MacArthur or South Acren."

Kaolin Krai says the truth, bluntly and sadly. "It was a war. Such things happen. Piethrixia did the same to us. What really disgusted us is how they called it 'acceptable casulties'. South Acren is a good nation, however. They do not hold life lightly".
Last edited by Rakdai on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:20 pm

"Your offer is greatly appreciated."

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

well I want oil which is why I'm declaring war on South Raznakova and because I want to expand to the Urals

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

"If the scum of the West shows his face, I could put that aside for the better of Dyllonia and her allies," Dominik replies.

"But that dosen't mean i have to forgive the demon of the west. And those who call South Acren a good nation ar-" Dominik withdraws from the insult for the better of foreign relations

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:

well I want oil which is why I'm declaring war on South Raznakova and because I want to expand to the Urals

lets just ignore this guy

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:

OOC: Due to god modding, you have been given your first warning. SU's territory will be shrunken down to two thirds. You will no longer have Norway, and will not be able to claim it again. It shall be left up for grabs.
Don't underestimate us.

Suryak
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm

did no one respond to my pact post?

Rakdai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rakdai » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:24 pm

Suryak wrote:
Sheboyganite Union wrote: well I want oil which is why I'm declaring war on South Raznakova and because I want to expand to the Urals

lets just ignore this guy

OOC: Well, he has two more chances. I already shrunk them down.
Bad days.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Admiral Vodovenko gets up and says
"I apologize. I just got word that some sad excuse for a nation is trying to invade the ural mountains and take control of our oil supply. As my troops are already mobilized, all I must do is give the order to fire on any enemy forces. If you wish to assist, you may, it would be greatly appreciated, this should only take a few minutes."
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Im claiming Karelia and I'm sorry Oppermenia so can I have Norway back

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Dominik sends a phone call to General Herbert von Berbert to go to SR to fight against the SU warmongers

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Sheboyganite Union wrote:Im claiming Karelia and I'm sorry Oppermenia so can I have Norway back

OOC: I'm sorry, but no. I wanted to have strict rules and strict enforcement, so this is your penalty. I'm sorry.
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents