NATION

PASSWORD

7th Munkchestrian war(IC|MT|over)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azadistan-land of the free
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:08 pm

The Earth Systems Alliance wrote:
(Image)
The Diplomatic Corps of the Systems Alliance

Respected Leaders of Azadistan and of all Parties involved,

While the Alliance is saddened that things have escalated to this point, we wish to inform that the Alliance
is willing to act as a mediator to end this conflict. But be warned that if we are provoked,
we will retaliate. Our goal is merely to provide a neutral ground to resolve this
unfortunate situation and prevent the loss of additional lives.
With respect,
President Archer and the Systems Parliament

the Emir of Azadistan supports your mediation.
Last edited by Azadistan-land of the free on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Oh great, it's this SOAB. The first war thread got my old nation DEATed. I wish this was PMT/FT so I could blow this sorry piece of scum off the earth. This low quality cr*p has been going on for too long.

Frievolk wrote://Seriously, Azadistan. This is not an RP. This is you being an asshole. The target of your so-called RP isn't even in this thread, and has not posted a thing. This isn't even the first time you've done shit like this in II. please, stop.

Both of you are *** warned for flaming ***

If you have an issue with Azadistan's RP quality, you don't have to RP with him. But you still have to refrain from name-calling.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:02 am

USS Monitor wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:Oh great, it's this SOAB. The first war thread got my old nation DEATed. I wish this was PMT/FT so I could blow this sorry piece of scum off the earth. This low quality cr*p has been going on for too long.

Frievolk wrote://Seriously, Azadistan. This is not an RP. This is you being an asshole. The target of your so-called RP isn't even in this thread, and has not posted a thing. This isn't even the first time you've done shit like this in II. please, stop.

Both of you are *** warned for flaming ***

If you have an issue with Azadistan's RP quality, you don't have to RP with him. But you still have to refrain from name-calling.

Thank you

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 am

Can I at least give some constructive criticisms via TG?
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:29 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:Can I at least give some constructive criticisms via TG?

Constructive only and TG only.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:33 am

a group of vigilantes began lining up all the Munkchestrians in North-West Azadistan.

Dawud Ali: Get me my judges wig.

vigilante: yes boss.

Huraiyya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huraiyya » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 am

TO THE GOVERNMENT OF AZADISTAN

Greetings!

Sirsir Subnautical Solutions are disappointed that you are continuing your mindless war against our Munkcesterian clients. Azadistan is a nation of fools, for once again the Azadistani fleet shall be sunk by us and thousands of Azadistanis shall be killed once again.

Please stop with all these wars, it’s tiring to waste all our ammunition on worthless, weak Azadistanis!

Thank you!
Voluntarist Societal Polity of Huraiyya
النظام المجتمعي الإراديهورةإيا

The better Arab Hoppean stateless soceity

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 am

Huraiyya wrote:
(Image)

Greetings!

Sirsir Subnautical Solutions are disappointed that you are continuing your mindless war against our Munkcesterian clients. Azadistan is a nation of fools, for once again the Azadistani fleet shall be sunk by us and thousands of Azadistanis shall be killed once again.

Please stop with all these wars, it’s tiring to waste all our ammunition on worthless, weak Azadistanis!

Thank you!

To:SirSir Subnautical Solutions
They are continuing to trade our people as slaves. We will stop when they stop slave trading.

Huraiyya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Huraiyya » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 am

Greetings!

Our contract is with the Munkcesterians- whatever they do or want to do is not our business. We are only here to defend their assets, and sadly Azadistan seems to have no respect for such assets.

Thank you!
Last edited by Huraiyya on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 am

Huraiyya wrote:
Azadistan-land of the free wrote:
To:SirSir Subnautical Solutions
They are continuing to trade our people as slaves. We will stop when they stop slave trading.

Greetings!

Our contract is with the Munkcesterians- whatever they do or want to do is not our business. We are only here to defend their assets, and sadly Azadistan seems to have no respect for such assets.

Thank you!

Emir Khaled Khan: I understand. I have nothing personal against you. The Only time I would have something against you doing this at a personal level would be if you were Azadistani or Muslim.
(OOC: He does not know they are Muslim)

Huraiyya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Huraiyya » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:52 am

Unfortunately, I believe you will have issues with us since our CEO is a Sunni Muslim from Haawiyah, despite me being a Jew myself. I wish you the best of luck if you encounter our forces at sea!

Thank you!

The Earth Systems Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Systems Alliance » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:52 am

Huraiyya wrote:
(Image)

Greetings!

Thank you!

Systems Alliance High Command

To the esteemed CEO of Sirsir Subnautical Solutions,

You are kindly requested to not engage in open conflict with Azadistan, since you are a mere corporation.
Should your nation be involved, the Alliance Navy will openly retaliate. You are also to refrain from insulting another nation's people.
We have the belief that this conflict can be resolved through diplomacy. Do not provoke us.

With respect
The Systems Alliance High Command

Huraiyya
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Huraiyya » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:58 am

Huraiyya wrote:
(Image)

Greetings!

Thank you!

You are kindly requested to not engage in open conflict with Azadistan, since you are a mere corporation.
Should your nation be involved, the Alliance Navy will openly retaliate. You are also to refrain from insulting another nation's people.
We have the belief that this conflict can be resolved through diplomacy. Do not provoke us.

With respect

Greetings!

We would love to see you try to stop us from engaging in conflict with Azadistan. During the 6th Azadistan-Munckhester War, Sirsir Subnautical Solutions was responsible for the deaths of several thousand Azadistani sailors after sinking an entire blockade of 80 battleships with only 3 submarines. We would be happy to re-enact such a victory once again.

Thank you!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 am

Azadistan-land of the free wrote:a group of vigilantes began lining up all the Munkchestrians in North-West Azadistan.

Dawud Ali: Get me my judges wig.

vigilante: yes boss.

Dawud Ali: You are accused of slavery, genocide and hirabah how do you plead?

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 am

the "judge" orders the Munkchestrians to leave and then runs with her vigilantes before the North-West Law Enforcement Taskforce arrive.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Systems Alliance » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:03 am

Huraiyya wrote:
(Image)

With respect

Greetings!

We would love to see you try to stop us from engaging in conflict with Azadistan. During the 6th Azadistan-Munckhester War, Sirsir Subnautical Solutions was responsible for the deaths of several thousand Azadistani sailors after sinking an entire blockade of 80 battleships with only 3 submarines. We would be happy to re-enact such a victory once again.

Thank you!

It appears we should make you aware that we are a space faring civilization. Your outdated, obsolete and laughable submarines
cannot harm any of our vessels. Again we kindly warn you not to provoke us if you want your company to keep standing
on its feet.

Have a nice day,
Alliance Command
Last edited by The Earth Systems Alliance on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am

(Image)

It appears we should make you aware that we are a space faring civilization. Your outdated, obsolete and laughable submarines
cannot harm any of our vessels. Again we kindly warn you not to provoke us if you want your company to keep standing
on its feet.

Have a nice day,
Alliance Command

unfortunate that in the future nobody knows what MT means
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Systems Alliance » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:08 am

Munkchester wrote:
(Image)

on its feet.

Have a nice day,
Alliance Command

unfortunate that in the future nobody knows what MT means

OOC:It says MT? oh great, I did not see it

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:37 am

The Sleeping Giant arrives...

To the Azadistan Government

I see you're in bit of a trouble. The Grand Republic of The Nation of Warfare wishes to create a mutual alliance with you and your people. As part of our agreement. We shall fully dedicate our military strength in accomplishing your conflict's goals. We wish to here from your response as soon as possible. For the time being, we have deployed our Navy's 167th Carrier Strike Force to monitor the conflict, till our nation is given the clearance to fully enter this conflict. We shall finish what they started...

From: The Supreme Chancellor of The Nation of Warfare Frank Velasquez III

2x Nimitz-class Aircraft Carriers
- 35 F/A-18E Super Hornets Fighter Aircraft(Each Carrier)
- 10 F-35C Lightning II Fighter Aircraft(Each Carrier)
- 35 other utility and Logistical aircraft(Each Carrier)

2x America-class Amphibious Assault ships
- 100 Marines(Each) - Of the 3rd Battalion, 17th Marines Regiment
- 45 Logistical and Utility aircraft

10x Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyers

4x Ticonderoga-class Guided Missile Cruisers

4x Seawolf-class Attack Submarines
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:54 am

Nation of Warfare wrote:The Sleeping Giant arrives...

To the Azadistan Government

I see you're in bit of a trouble. The Grand Republic of The Nation of Warfare wishes to create a mutual alliance with you and your people. As part of our agreement. We shall fully dedicate our military strength in accomplishing your conflict's goals. We wish to here from your response as soon as possible. For the time being, we have deployed our Navy's 167th Carrier Strike Force to monitor the conflict, till our nation is given the clearance to fully enter this conflict. We shall finish what they started...

From: The Supreme Chancellor of The Nation of Warfare Frank Velasquez III

2x Nimitz-class Aircraft Carriers
- 35 F/A-18E Super Hornets Fighter Aircraft(Each Carrier)
- 10 F-35C Lightning II Fighter Aircraft(Each Carrier)
- 35 other utility and Logistical aircraft(Each Carrier)

2x America-class Amphibious Assault ships
- 100 Marines(Each) - Of the 3rd Battalion, 17th Marines Regiment
- 45 Logistical and Utility aircraft

10x Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyers

4x Ticonderoga-class Guided Missile Cruisers

4x Seawolf-class Attack Submarines

Emir Khaled Khan: we agree to the alliance

Euturia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Euturia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Euturian Ascendency

To All participants of this conflict
From The Euturian Ascendency

Greetings to all it may concern,

The Euturian Ascendency, after having analysed the situation, will not openly engage in this conflict in any way and will be solely an observing power.

However, the arms companies of the Ascendency are open to orders of 2010-era and prior equipment. These companies offer sales of AK47s, jeeps, cheap medical equipment and so on.

If one wishes to order, please send a direct message with the details of the order within. These details must include in this order: desired order, number of item, price, nation name, classification, system of govt., and a message from the client.

Good business with you.
The Euturian Ascendency
The Euturian Ascendency is an interplanetary, human democratic civilisation founded after the destruction of the Earth. Led by High Chancellor Hammond, it seeks to continue humanity’s legacy and - within time - dominate all in its path.

— | Overview | —

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Systems Alliance » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Office of the President of the Systems Alliance

To: All Participants

After examining how the situation has escallated (OOC: and me noticing that this is a MT RP), the Systems Alliance is willing to provide medical support of your era as well as
ammunition and relief effort to those in need. We are again willing to host peace talks between the conflicting parties, as we value peace.

Yours truly,
President Jonathan Archer

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 pm

(Image)
Office of the President of the Systems Alliance

To: All Participants

After examining how the situation has escallated (OOC: and me noticing that this is a MT RP), the Systems Alliance is willing to provide medical support of your era as well as
ammunition and relief effort to those in need. We are again willing to host peace talks between the conflicting parties, as we value peace.

Yours truly,
President Jonathan Archer

(The prime minister sits in her office smiling cunningly)
Lady Aisha Ali*: Thank you. We would like you host peace talks and provide aid to our people.
She then signed the letter and put in names, dates etc.
Also I would like to buy 100,000 rounds of ammunition.
*lady and sheikha will be used interchangeably for the prime minister

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 pm

With confirmation from the Azadistan government. The Nation of Warfare's first act of war. Is to stop Munkchestrian's Slave trading through a series of Airstrike and bombing campaigns against infrastructures of Munkchestrian's slave trading companies.

"If we strike their infrastructures it will put dents onto their operations. As far as the safety of slaved citizens who may be caught in the crossfire. We are mainly targeting their infrastructures, keeping them out of harm's way. As soon as they are in a vulnerable state, we can then intercept and liberate Slave transports. As well eliminate hostile forces with a single blow. With 167th Carrier Strirke Force already on its way. We can immediately begin our campaign. However, to the Azadistani government we wish to receive geograpical intelligence so we can assure our strikes are hitting the bad guys, not the innocent." - says Secretary of Defense Nicole De La O
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:27 am

Nation of Warfare wrote:With confirmation from the Azadistan government. The Nation of Warfare's first act of war. Is to stop Munkchestrian's Slave trading through a series of Airstrike and bombing campaigns against infrastructures of Munkchestrian's slave trading companies.

"If we strike their infrastructures it will put dents onto their operations. As far as the safety of slaved citizens who may be caught in the crossfire. We are mainly targeting their infrastructures, keeping them out of harm's way. As soon as they are in a vulnerable state, we can then intercept and liberate Slave transports. As well eliminate hostile forces with a single blow. With 167th Carrier Strirke Force already on its way. We can immediately begin our campaign. However, to the Azadistani government we wish to receive geograpical intelligence so we can assure our strikes are hitting the bad guys, not the innocent." - says Secretary of Defense Nicole De La O

-hands then maps of the Eastgate that distinguish between combatant areas(roadblocks, police stations, air bases and arms factories) and non-combatant areas(such as schools).
The prime minister was congratulated by her generals.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents