NATION

PASSWORD

Svyat Meteorological Summit [IC, Svyat Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tetrian
Attaché

Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetrian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

"Excellent, I like the legislation. In my opinion, it is then a decided thing.", Reichelt seemed almost to explode with happiness. It was his first breakthrough since Trittel appointed him head of the Ministry of the Environment a year ago. All those years at the Academy of Environmental Research and Meteorology had finally paid off.

"Very well, Tetrian provides all its weather centers for international use. In addition, we will provide a permanent supply of weather data. Trittel also provides 2 recovery tanks, and 200 sets of modern fire-fighting equipment. Also the complete surplus of the tetrian national rescue service will be avaible. In the near future, we will also send firefighting aircraft and firefighting vehicles, as well as some normal trucks for transporting personnel and tools. We can not say yet how much staff we can provide. Since we will send volunteers only. Volunteers from other countries will have special visas issued. These can be requested at the respective Tetrian embassies, allowing them to enter the country at any time to use our weather stations or to start working immediately in times of crisis.", Reichelt goes through some documents to make sure that he didnt forgotten something.

"What will the other nations provide to the project?", He waited tensely.

Tetrian
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetrian » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:51 am

Reichelt received a telegram, which he carefully read through it several times he got up. "Gentlemen, I am going back to Tetrian and it was an honor to cooperate with the you, if you have any further questions, please contact the Tetrian Ministry of Environment by telegram. Thank you again." Reichelt left the room in disorder and even left some documents on the table.

Pelecanus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pelecanus » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:18 am

"I see no reason not to move to vote. Pelecanus votes for this legislation." Lewandowski said, looking around the room.

Tetrian
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetrian » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:31 am

Reichelt stumbles back into the conference room. "Okay, I got a special permit from the Tetrian Council to continue to operate with the Pelecanite authorities, so I can say in the name of Tetrian that we are in favor of Legislation."

Reichelt clears his throat and tugs his tie. "We may need to prepare for a mission, the weather near Wrestinburg and Siccum Pelecanus appears to pose a threat."

Pelecanus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pelecanus » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:44 am

I'm going to wrap this one up here all, mainly because this is now IC'ly two weeks in the past, and because this is what I'd regard as a 'dead' thread. Look forward to a replacement RP soon! Thank you all who participated!

Previous

Return to International Incidents