NATION

PASSWORD

Cleansing of the Hypocrites (MT/Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Cleansing of the Hypocrites (MT/Open)

Postby Khataiy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:15 pm

Doha, Qatar
ImageImage

President Khairallah exposing the crimes of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah

"When will the killing END?!" Khairallah said furiously in a strong and stern voice, he continued, "The Iranians, The Party of Satan, the so called Iraqi 'Government', and the clique of Bashar in Syria are filthy criminals who must be brought to justice. America and Israel and their allies and supporters are not the only enemies of Islam and the Arab Nation, NO! In fact the Israelis and Americans still have their humanity in tact when it comes to dealing with our people, yes they have committed the worst of atrocities. But never has the Arab Nation or greater Islamic world seen such atrocities committed like that of the Safawis and Rafida.

The Iranian Safawi Zoroastrians broke down the Arab shield of Iraq so that they could make a highway from Tehran all the way to Beirut, now their armed forces have committed a genocide of Sunni Arabs in Iraq and Syria and they are now turning their attention to us! I say to Ayatollah Khamenei, Iraq is the Skull of Arabs and the Arrow of God in this Earth, the Levant is the best of God's lands, and Khataiy will be a holocaust for your forces. I can speak all day about the crimes of the Rafida in the Mashriq region, and this is evidence!" He held up photos of Sunni Arabs who were abused by various Shiite militias and held CD with videos leaked from their men committing crimes in Iraq and Syria, he continued, "But today I speak to the hypocrites like that of al-Khaleej. Where have they been when it comes to dealing the Persians? I reiterate the saying of Omar Ibn Khattab, 'I wish there was a mountain of fire between us and the Persians.' After he said this he vanquished the Zoroastrians and today I say the same. I wish there was indeed a mountain of fire between us and them, and by the end of our battle when we liberate Damascus and Baghdad and we evict them faraway from Jerusalem so they may never get grasp of it, they too will be asking for the same. al-Khaleej is a disgrace to the Arabs in how they deal with their own people, they have chosen to not maintain friendly relations with their Arab neighbors, they have chosen to abandon their people. I as President of Khataiy would never abandon the proud Arab nation or the Muslims, we more than ever need to be united but instead we have corrupt 'leaders' who support the financiers and foreign supporters over own their people.

I also speak to directly to Al Dawla, I condemn your terrorism and betrayal of the Arabs and Muslims, you have sided with Iran under the guise of "Islamic unity" yet when they have invaded Iraq, Syria and now my country of Khataiy you stand idle in coming to our defense. But we don't need you or want you al-Dawla or al-Khaleej. The Arab State of Khataiy is the only Islamic Arab nation that stands for itself, that stands with pride and stand with defiance and remains against the winds of the Persians, Communism and Western influenced degeneracy. It breaks my heart that two proud and great Arab nations have been added to the list of disgraced nations, it breaks my heart with all honesty. People we wish to address as friends but we must address as enemies is not something that comes with ease, no, either you stand with Khataiy and our war on the Persians and Russian crusaders or you are against us, and their true intentions are clear.

The lack of action and lack of intervention on behalf of al-Khaleej is humiliating on their behalf, recently as well, as much as I regret to say this about the beautiful Princess Maleeka al-Taheri, but she has had the nerve to refer to her own people as the racist 'rag head', this caused outrage on the internet and across social media platforms, this was clearly not said with sensitivity especially regarding our war on Iran. How shameful, how shameful, truly her nation must be ashamed. A young beautiful Arab woman has absolutely no reason to say this unless she has been corrupted, and seeing the degeneracy that al-Khaleej delves into it is clear that in the sacred Arabian Peninsula, it is no surprise, women don't even respect the simple hijab there! This is how it begins, it begins with tearing down our moral fibers that we gain from religion, then when the religion is gone, the culture is targeted, then when the culture is targeted the nation is gone. There is no country without a culture or religion that is respected and upheld, the Arabs must guard Islam like a treasure, and we must guard our heritage like a house. When the house is broken into and everything is gone you are left with nothing! Do not let our people become nothing, we will not fail like the Europeans, so long as I am alive and so long as there righteous men on this earth we will continue to fight till the bitter end for our way of life and the beauty and enrichment that comes with it.

Indeed this is my Battle of Yarmouk, and like Yarmouk the Arabs will be victorious by the assistance of Allah, by the end of this battle, the Persian army and their allies will leave nothing behind but a trail blood, and when the Khataiyi army and sincere Mujahideen fighters march proudly in Damascus the Iranians will know the magnitude of their mistake in attacking Khataiy, and the hypocrites among the Arabs will also stand in humiliation when they realize the error in their ways for not standing by their Arab allies who wish nothing but the best for them. I have been blessed with not being overthrown but now they are trying and they will fail. When we lost Saddam Hussein (May Allah have mercy upon him) the Arabs didn't realize what they lost, they did not foresee Iran's expansionism and now they regret it, and I will quote my dearest friend and my mentor Saddam Hussein, 'The World's Greatest Islamic Fighting Force will Emerge from Iraq' this is what he told the traitorous judge who ordered that Saddam be given martyrdom, and we all saw the great revolution that emerged from Iraq soon after.

And I leave you with this, either support the Arab State of Khataiy and our legendary and historical 2nd battle of Yarmouk, or stand against us and avoid taking action, but do know that when Iran is invading your country and turning your children into Persians you will remember me and this speech and you will regret it,

God is the Greatest, Khataiy is Arab!"

Outside the Press room
Khairallah walking out of the press room with his security and advisors

As Khairallah walked out of the building where the press room was that he gave the speech in supporters and opponents alike where lined up outside as he walked to the limousine that was ready to take him to meet with some friends of his and advisors at a dock where a large luxurious yacht was awaiting him and his friends for a day of relaxing out at sea. His opponents were mainly Shias, displaced Kurds, and Liberals while his supporters were Arab nationalists, Religious Muslims and some of wealthy backgrounds he waved at his supporters and before leaving he turned to the opponents and said "God damn all of you, I will win, die in your rage!" Then he turned to his supporters "My friends you wait and see our days of glory are coming and this is only the beginning of something great!"
Last edited by Khataiy on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Azadistan-land of the free
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Azadistani defence

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:02 am

Azadistan is sending some Desert Cavalry(Desert elite tank units and SAS to defend you)

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:32 am

Communique | Communiqué | Kommunique
    Freilibre Commonwealth
    Le Communauté du Freilibre
    Gemeinwesen von Freilibre

ENGLISH | ANGLAIS | ENGLISCH

To: Khataiy Government
    Subject: Middle Eastern Affairs

By Her Majesty’s grace, Her Majesty’s honorable thirty-fourth Federal Administration of the Freilibran Commonwealths of Western Greenland, Namibia, Québec, South Indian Islands, Freilibran Virgin Islands and Chilean Islands and Freilibre, expresses deep disappointment in the Khataiyi situation, especially towards its allies in the west and the east, for not actively intervening in the recent conflict that has sparked world-wide controversy in Khataiy and Syria. Freilibre will continue to monitor and assess the fallout of foreign influence in the region, and will respond appropriately and assertively towards any nations, organisations, etc. that threaten peace agreements and deescalation.

While in no way does Her Majesty's Commonwealth promote or support any other belligerents in this conflict, especially towards Assad's regime and Khairallah's government, Freilibre will actively work with both governments to ensure that peace may be in the horizon. It has also called for an official summit of nations willing to cease hostilities and who wish for the future of Khataiy and Syria to be bright and prosperous, living in peaceful coexistence.

Before such events may occur, however, Her Majesty's Commonwealth would like to remind President Khairallah that Khataiy is always in Freilibre's watchlight, and will always be in the look out for humanitarian rights and abuses. Freilibre condemns the atrocities committed by Iran, Iraq, and Syria, but alerts the government not to do the same.

Likewise, the one billion euro arms agreement between Vraxuis Arms Corporation will proceed as planned to ward off future attacks and will help Khataiy push against those who do not call for peace. Currently, a summit in Adélaïde has taken place between Russian president Vladimir Putin and Freilibre prime minister Ursula Melpomene to discuss the future of Russian-Freilibran affairs, along with the current events taking place in Khataiy and Syria.

Her Majesty
    Margrett Philip IXX

Her Royal Crown Majesty the Queen of Freilibre

Right Honourable
    Gustave Jourdain

Foreign Affairs Office Minister

CONFIDENTIAL

To: The Arab State of Khataiy

To whom it may concern,

Greetings, it is a pleasure to be of service towards you, and to see you once again.

Vraxuis is very pleased with the Commonwealth of Freilibre and the Arab State of Khataiy's decisions in the conference in Doha. While we cannot say for certain how long this war might go on, one thing is for certain; it is incredibly complicated, full of geopolitical drama, espionage, and conflict. As you may know, Vraxuis has certain interests in Pakistan and India. While we cannot say for sure, our help may be serviceable towards your goals in the future, if ever such an option is available to you. We would be happy to be of service towards your goals and interests, and in the future, do not hesitate in contacting us privately.

However, aid and development such as arms deals and economic initiatives are peaceful and helpful in the long run for sure, an immediate response is also necessary in troubling times like these.
    If the government of Khataiy so needs to, our mercenary division may be of interest to you.

Regards,

Vraxuis Corporation Global Affairs Management Team
    VEXA Pharmaceuticals Corporation Affairs
    15 102nd Street, Adélaïde, Centralis, Freilibre

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Lebanese Free State
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanese Free State » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:11 am

بيان
Statement

The Government of Lebanon

We recognize the concern held by the Arab State of Khataiy and President Khairallah towards Iran. Regional security is our top priority and that is something Iran fundamentally opposes through its backing and funding of terrorist organizations around the region including in our own country. We deeply apologize for the role of Hezbollah in conducting terrorist operations in Khataiy and we vow to end their organization soon. We are interested in opening a future relationship with Khataiy out of common interests and some shared values, we also interested in discussing secuirty and protection and we hope for a prosperous and fruitful relationship between our countries and a future of regional stability and peace, and we are always glad when we can find more partners to help us achieve that dream.

-
وزارة الخارجية والمغتربين
Ministère des affaires étrangères et des émigrés
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:39 pm

مجلس قيادة الثورة
بيان صحفي
Revolutionary Command Council - Press Release

In response to The Freilibre Commonwealth & The Lebanese Free State

The Arab State of Khataiy Appreciates your nations generosity and understanding and we too hold dear the importance of regional peace and security. Our country will remain dedicated to our international partners and President Khairallah is committed to assuring mutual benefit for all who stand by and support our country in our time of need. We hope to enjoy a long standing relationship of dedication, understanding, and cooperation with one another. We hope after the unfortunate conflict in our country we can rely on your countries for support so our economies may both benefit and our relationships can become a relationship that shows solidarity and trust with one another.

-
Sincerely, from the People of Khataiy, the Revolutionary Command Council, President Omar Khairallah

Return to International Incidents