NATION

PASSWORD

The Martian Invasion of Earth

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:28 am

-United Republic of Freedonia wrote:Uliri, you're ok with Hope using Puppets (he didn't asked)?.
Also, i point out that the Martians gonna be SLAMMED to POUNDTOWN once everyone on earth gets whats going on (oooooor, maybe you have a plan for that?...). I know we're going to fight the Martians from H.G Wells, but today we know that microorganismos life existed on ancient Mars, maybe the Martians have old records of pretty nasty diseases in their past, some Martians could thought that, and because they know that there's a advanced species on earth. It's probably not hard, Mars is just a couple AUs away and they hear our radio signals and can see the light pollution with a telescope. They could bring something other than just Tripods.

I have a plan for that, there’s going to be a lot more than tripods. Puppets are fine, but if its just a massive swarm, they may cause some issues. I intend to have the Martians be immune to diseases (try pulling that trick again) and boosting up its array of weapons, I could always do things the Russian way and just use sheer numbers... that works too. Because you guys are all spread apart, I may have a headstart in getting some traction going, especially since Europe is empty.

Crysuko’s plan to simply reverse engineer alien technology from a race that developed in a completely different environment isn’t going to be as simple as they put it, though... It’s like giving a Roman an AK47 (which would make an interesting movie). There would have to be some sort of cooldown or else we will end up pulling out random technology during the war like quantum meme bombs.

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:30 am

Crysuko wrote:
New Axiom wrote:So will the Martian Menace be confined only to the British isles or do we all get invaded? Or do we get to pick? I totally want to be invaded!!

I think the larger of us will likely qualify to be invaded. Likely you, me, Amenria etc. speaking of which, when is this gonna go IC?

I am making a dispatch now to pretty much confirm if everyone is ready, sorry for the wait.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:05 am

Name: South Caleblan
Type of Government: Constitutial Kingdom
Location (a map perhaps?): Indonesia & Southern Phillipine (look at my factbook)
Leader: King Jones I (the former king is killed during a bombing in the Grand Palace)
Tech Level and Description: 45
Military Description: Ranked 5th in the world, 67.000.000 active personel.
Factbooks (optional):
Anything else you wish to add? (optional): Is it ok if i use Jaeger?
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:36 am

South Caleblan wrote:
Location (a map perhaps?): Indonesia & Southern Phillipine (look at my factbook)
Leader: King Jones I (the former king is killed during a bombing in the Grand Palace)
Factbooks (optional):

I suppose you could use one at a time? It would be a little overpowered to have an army of Jaegers, but the tech level of most of these countries could pull it off so I am ok with it.

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:39 am

Can we play as Martians?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:55 am

Eclius wrote:Can we play as Martians?

It would be awkward having two people play the same nation, it would be better to stick to our NationState countries because we each have absolute control of our own countries. Perhaps you could be a sort of collaborationist state that supports the invasion?

Also, this is the world map, everybody. Crysuko you got the short end of the stick since there weren't any South Atlantic landmasses so you ended up with a random sliver of African territory...

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:58 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:
Factbooks (optional):

I suppose you could use one at a time? It would be a little overpowered to have an army of Jaegers, but the tech level of most of these countries could pull it off so I am ok with it.

Ok, i will use Carbet Gerry, one of our Jaeger. So when will the RP start?
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:58 am

/tag
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:04 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
-United Republic of Freedonia wrote:Uliri, you're ok with Hope using Puppets (he didn't asked)?.
Also, i point out that the Martians gonna be SLAMMED to POUNDTOWN once everyone on earth gets whats going on (oooooor, maybe you have a plan for that?...). I know we're going to fight the Martians from H.G Wells, but today we know that microorganismos life existed on ancient Mars, maybe the Martians have old records of pretty nasty diseases in their past, some Martians could thought that, and because they know that there's a advanced species on earth. It's probably not hard, Mars is just a couple AUs away and they hear our radio signals and can see the light pollution with a telescope. They could bring something other than just Tripods.

I have a plan for that, there’s going to be a lot more than tripods. Puppets are fine, but if its just a massive swarm, they may cause some issues. I intend to have the Martians be immune to diseases (try pulling that trick again) and boosting up its array of weapons, I could always do things the Russian way and just use sheer numbers... that works too. Because you guys are all spread apart, I may have a headstart in getting some traction going, especially since Europe is empty.

-snip-

Huh. So I can’t just wait out the aliens. Cool, that plan was boring anyways. I wonder if an EMP from a nuke would disable Martian tech like it does with contemporary earth tech?
Also, will the aliens have force fields like in the 2005 movie?
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 am

I cant wait for the RP to start!
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 am

New Axiom wrote:
Martian Uliri wrote:

-snip-

Huh. So I can’t just wait out the aliens. Cool, that plan was boring anyways. I wonder if an EMP from a nuke would disable Martian tech like it does with contemporary earth tech?

It would be better to have forcefields, yeah. It would keep me from becoming mince meat and you could still use your EMP charges to gain the upperhand, why not?

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:15 am

South Caleblan wrote:I cant wait for the RP to start!

I’ll wait for the last few people to tag in, then I will make a telegram that starts the event. Keep up with the forum since all the planning is here.

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:16 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
New Axiom wrote:

It would be better to have forcefields, yeah. It would keep me from becoming mince meat and you could still use your EMP charges to gain the upperhand, why not?

Hey Martian, when will we start?
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:18 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
South Caleblan wrote:I cant wait for the RP to start!

I’ll wait for the last few people to tag in, then I will make a telegram that starts the event. Keep up with the forum since all the planning is here.

Ok i will wait.
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:19 am

Martian Uliri wrote:

It would be awkward having two people play the same nation, it would be better to stick to our NationState countries because we each have absolute control of our own countries. Perhaps you could be a sort of collaborationist state that supports the invasion?

Also, this is the world map, everybody. Crysuko you got the short end of the stick since there weren't any South Atlantic landmasses so you ended up with a random sliver of African territory...

Oh come now, can we just use or imagination a little. There's no need to be so hard line about mapping, that's why I envisioned the nation where it is.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am

Crysuko wrote:
Martian Uliri wrote:

Oh come now, can we just use or imagination a little. There's no need to be so hard line about mapping, that's why I envisioned the nation where it is.

I know, I know, but then you get things like the whole New Disney Land/Hopington/Freedonia situation where they’re all overlapping each other and can’t tell where they are. We can use imagination for countries like yours, but on large landmasses it gets complicated.

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 am

Crysuko wrote:
Martian Uliri wrote:

(Image)

I’d imagine your nation is still there. The map is really only necessary for the eastern hemisphere anyways since that’s where most of us are.

Edit: that sounded kinda mean. It wasn’t supposed to, I just meant the map is so we know where the borders are so we’re not overlapping.
Last edited by New Axiom on Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:26 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
Crysuko wrote:Oh come now, can we just use or imagination a little. There's no need to be so hard line about mapping, that's why I envisioned the nation where it is.

I know, I know, but then you get things like the whole New Disney Land/Hopington/Freedonia situation where they’re all overlapping each other and can’t tell where they are. We can use imagination for countries like yours, but on large landmasses it gets complicated.

I'm not exactly asking for much here, it doesn't exactly fit anywhere else. I'll even draw it on the map myself if you want me to, it's not a colossal amount of land.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

Crysuko wrote:
Martian Uliri wrote:

I'm not exactly asking for much here, it doesn't exactly fit anywhere else. I'll even draw it on the map myself if you want me to, it's not a colossal amount of land.

You can do that, thanks. I wasn’t really sure on how I should cover the area since the program I was using didn’t really allow me to do that stuff... You still want that African colony?

Byzanthia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Byzanthia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:38 am

Sorry for asking, but has my application been approved yet?
Hellenic Republic of Byzanthia | Ελληνική Δημοκρατία της Βυζαντινής | Ellinikí Dimokratía tis Vyzantinís

Death to tyranny! | Θάνατος στην τυραννία! | Thánatos stin tyrannía!

WIP

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 am

Martian Uliri wrote:
Crysuko wrote:I'm not exactly asking for much here, it doesn't exactly fit anywhere else. I'll even draw it on the map myself if you want me to, it's not a colossal amount of land.

You can do that, thanks. I wasn’t really sure on how I should cover the area since the program I was using didn’t really allow me to do that stuff... You still want that African colony?

it's not exactly neat but you get the idea, right?
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am

Im ready for war!
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

Martian Uliri
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Uliri » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:47 am

Byzanthia wrote:Sorry for asking, but has my application been approved yet?

I don’t believe I got it, perhaps you could repost it and I could check it out?

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:49 am

Martian Uliri wrote:

OMG, this is awkward, but I just realized your name is Martian....anyhow, interesting RP, I'll put up an application later
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

South Caleblan
Diplomat

Postby South Caleblan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:51 am

Eclius wrote:
Martian Uliri wrote:

OMG, this is awkward, but I just realized your name is Martian....anyhow, interesting RP, I'll put up an application later

The RP hasn't start yet
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents