NATION

PASSWORD

NEW NATION RAISED FROM ASHES!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lou Sonova
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lou Sonova » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am

ooc:ok then ill go ahead and continue hehe

IC:"WATCH OUR FLANKS!" "GET YOUR RUMPS OUTA THAT DITCH THE ENEMY IS COMING YOUR WAY"
"TANKS! WATCH YOUR REAR GUYS" the commanding officer of the Sonovian side of the mixed coalition of grandais and Lou Sonova screams out to his men as they battle the Lords of Sonovia mixed forces

"Sombody get the airforce on the phone we need air support here"
"captain! causilty count?"
"Sir 26 dead 12 wounded I know its not my place sir but I suggest we retreat they will wipe us out"
"ok notify the grandais commander tell him we are falling back till we get support"

/back at the capital senetors are running like chickens with out any heads their mixed chatter can be heard
"our forces have been ambushed" "sombody find the president" "Wheres me sandwhich!"
(didnt say they were all worried about the attack) the president in fact was in his little makeshift office rumbling through important papers when his secetary-we'll call her Trish for that is a good name for an assistant-walks into the 'office' and says"sir or forces were ambushed today at 11:00 they are now giving the order to retreat till they get reinforcements"
"ok thank you Trish-she nods and walks out-Ok lets see we are here(he points to a spot on the map on the wall) and they must be here,hmmm well seems like we have a dilema" he calls for his advisor when he comes John says" do we have a fast armourd vehicle at our disposal?" "i think so sir why?"
"I think ill take a little trip i have a battleplan i wanna try see if you can get another contry to help us out we just need 5000 more troops for this to work"

To countries all around us
hello I am a repersenitive of the nation of Lou Sonova our leader would like to open up an alliance with anyone willing to send us 5000 troops to support our coalition in this time of great need,Thank you.
-The Advisor of Lou Sonova

Grandais
Minister

Founded: Jan 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandais » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 am

Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия Грандя
The Red Army of Grandais

We would be more than happy to negotiate an alliance with you. We shall also send however many troops you require.

Signed,
Radimir Mitya
Marshal of the Red Army
DEFCON 5 [4] 3 2 1
Grandais News|Factbook|Embassies

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:12 am

Lou Sonova wrote:Earlier this year a strict and coruppt monarcy fell to revolutionary militia.The king and his family was taken and hung in the street.The lands they ruled celebrated ,after 15 years of being under the reign of a cruel and inhumane dynasty.the leader of the militia former sergent in the royal army named John blazar is using his militant forces to take out all those loyal to the veiws of the old crown,
John has resigned from his position politacly help form a new nation thus if the peoples desire,the nation let out an upraor of joy and quickly setout to form a democratic republic with John as their first president.Insergents are running amuck trying to bring the former kingdom to their control.

"Ok ok I get it" John says
"are therenot enough people enlisting in our new military forces?" He asks his advisor
"No sir we hardly have enough for one division in our army,and well thats more then i can say for our airforce and navy combined.These insurgents are rounding up any aliiances they can from the old order.They have an entire military off or shores and an invading force that would have made Alexander the Great think twice about facing.Sir there is no hope"
"Get me a press confrence make sure it is broadcasted around the world" John gestures for a pen and a sheet of blank paper and starts writing what looks to be a speech

later in a press confrence his advisor announces John
"ladies and gentelmen all over this great big planet if you are watching I urge you do not get up from your seats,nor do not turn your television sets.It is my proud honor in calling forward the President of Lou Sonova- John Blazar!" The audience lets out a scream as if in bloody murder.
"Ladies and Gentlemen of the press I welcome you those from a foreign country and i honor you citezens who have gone with me through these rough times lately.As you all are aware this nation has been in a warraging astate,our military is in no condition to even consider defending our nation once our eniemies launce their strike.those repersenitives of foriegn countries i ask you not to aid us with you mighty militaries alone that will cause nothing but even greater bloodshed of countries that this does not even concern yes foreing militraries would be a great addition to what we can gather of oyrs but i just ask for poitical,financial,+militant aid that we the Democratic Republic of Lou Sonova will not only survive but prevail and we will prevail this I promise you my people.there is my invintation,no my request,no my plea! that you great nations will help us in our great struggle and not watch as a young government and its citizens perish to a greed for power,Thank you and good bye"

There was a moment of silence after the last words of the president then simultaneously a wave of applause came about people from all over the nation stood up to comemerate the young leader of 20 for an outstanding speech more was said,but for the other nations that it was broadcasted to this was the jist of it now the game is on with those loyal to a thought of a kingdom and their allies on one side,and President John Blazar on the other and an open invintation for help.

ooc: I will be taking the part of John Blazar for the most part for that is who ive choosen to be as an actual leader in NS since this is my first day with making my nation i only saw it fit to sorta give my nation a backstory on how it came to be shall we play out the rest.

I can only donate you the soilders employed. I will take out 3 billion frees for you (From our government waste. Unfortunatly, for now, 1USD = 0.31frees)
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Lou Sonova
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lou Sonova » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 am

Grandais wrote:
Рабоче-Крестьянская Красная Армия Грандя
The Red Army of Grandais

We would be more than happy to negotiate an alliance with you. We shall also send however many troops you require.

Signed,
Radimir Mitya
Marshal of the Red Army

great that would be just splendid we just need about 5000 for nowto reinforce our troops that are boged down and thank you,
John signed the telegram from Grandais and an alliance was born

Previous

Return to International Incidents