NATION

PASSWORD

Peacekeeping work in Azadistani expat towns overseas

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Azadistan-land of the free
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Military Police reassure civilians

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sat May 26, 2018 12:46 am

(Military police are reassuring civilians by sending leaflets about how they are peacekeepers here to protect all the people. They are now a familiar sight walking around in their blue berets.)
Colonel Aisha: we are receiving complaints of looters in unfamiliar uniforms as well as complaints of organised criminals claiming to be "Azadistani nobles" and demanding "tribute for protection"
Last edited by Azadistan-land of the free on Sat May 26, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freikorps Geier
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freikorps Geier » Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 am

[OOC: I feel bad doing this, but I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. Its kinda clear that this rp isn't really going in any specific direction, and La Cosa Fedora ain't comin' back.]

Azadistan-land of the free wrote:-3 SAS and 3 Royal Navy Police troops were parachuted on to the hospital ship

The crew piloting the ship had been quiet for some time. All of the sudden, a thud breaks through the silence. Smashed onto the window of the ship was a man from Azadistan. All of the sudden, a second man crashes into the window. Then a third, and a fourth. Eventually the men starting smashing into each other. After 6 men crash into the ship, they fall onto the deck below. The ships crew put life jackets on the now unconscious paratroopers, and throw them in the water for their navy to pick up.

Upon returning to his duties, the captain is greeted with a message from the radio. "Santa Maria, you are being ordered back to the homeland. Sorry to do this to you, Krauser, but politics got in the way.". Reluctantly, Krauser ordered his lieutenant to turn the ship around. The Santa Maria now moves steadily back to base, its mission unfulfilled. It leaves the blockade as silently as it came in.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

Freikorps Geier wrote:[OOC: I feel bad doing this, but I think I'm gonna pull out of this one. Its kinda clear that this rp isn't really going in any specific direction, and La Cosa Fedora ain't comin' back.]

Azadistan-land of the free wrote:-3 SAS and 3 Royal Navy Police troops were parachuted on to the hospital ship

The crew piloting the ship had been quiet for some time. All of the sudden, a thud breaks through the silence. Smashed onto the window of the ship was a man from Azadistan. All of the sudden, a second man crashes into the window. Then a third, and a fourth. Eventually the men starting smashing into each other. After 6 men crash into the ship, they fall onto the deck below. The ships crew put life jackets on the now unconscious paratroopers, and throw them in the water for their navy to pick up.

Upon returning to his duties, the captain is greeted with a message from the radio. "Santa Maria, you are being ordered back to the homeland. Sorry to do this to you, Krauser, but politics got in the way.". Reluctantly, Krauser ordered his lieutenant to turn the ship around. The Santa Maria now moves steadily back to base, its mission unfulfilled. It leaves the blockade as silently as it came in.

-an Azadistani Navy Police ship pursued them being followed by battleships at a noticeable distance but one close enough for them to work together-

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Azadistani rescue sent

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sat May 26, 2018 9:08 am

-an Azadistani hospital ship has been sent flanked by battleships for protection to tend to the wounded-
Sultan Ahmed: lets save our people from our new enemies.

Freikorps Geier
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freikorps Geier » Sat May 26, 2018 12:37 pm

[OOC: Ok, evidently I didn't make my departure clear to you. I'm bailing. I'm done. The war doesn't affect me anymore, and I ain't a part of it. Listen dude, you need to understand that this isn't how you roleplay. You're just stating actions without any thought, consent, or ability to rp further. There's more to rp than just fighting and explosions and everything else. There's tact, and you need to learn what that is. Peace out, and /ignore to those last 2 comments, and any further ones.]

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Sun May 27, 2018 1:16 am

Freikorps Geier wrote:[OOC: Ok, evidently I didn't make my departure clear to you. I'm bailing. I'm done. The war doesn't affect me anymore, and I ain't a part of it. Listen dude, you need to understand that this isn't how you roleplay. You're just stating actions without any thought, consent, or ability to rp further. There's more to rp than just fighting and explosions and everything else. There's tact, and you need to learn what that is. Peace out, and /ignore to those last 2 comments, and any further ones.]

(OOC:its ok if you leave but i know thats why I also involve strategy and negotiations and such as well as investigations into what the intent is)

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

war memorial built

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Mon May 28, 2018 12:29 pm

the following men and women gave their lives, shahids in our anti-fascist wars[/b]
Ahmed Khan
Colonel, Military police
John Smith
Captain, Infantry
Abu Bakr Beni Hashim
Captain,Desert Cavalry
Ahmed Khan
Private, Desert cavalry
Ahmed De Fazio
Private, Millitary police
Ahmed Ali
Private, infantry
Aisha Ali
Doctor-Private, Dental Unit
Aisha Bint Khadija
Captain, Second Tank Unit
Khadijah Musa
Captain, Desert Cavalry
Naazim al-Khalili
private, signal corps
[/b]Shakeela al-Sani[/b]
nurse, medical corps
Bilal el-sheikh
captain, Desert Cavalry
Tareefa el-Shaheed
Sargeant, Lancer
Uesatosan Shintaro
,Lieutenant Buddhist Regiment,

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Azadistan-land of the free » Mon May 28, 2018 12:34 pm

[quote="Azadistan-land of the free";p="34102152"]the following men and women gave their lives, shahids in our anti-fascist wars[/b]
Ahmed Khan
Colonel, Military police
John Smith
Captain, Anglican Infantry
Abu Bakr Beni Hashim
Captain,Desert Cavalry
Ahmed Khan
Private, Desert cavalry
Ahmed De Fazio
Private, Millitary police
Ahmed Ali
Private, infantry