NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Khataiy (MT, Closed-TG, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed May 09, 2018 5:59 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:Which group(s) are you supporting: KDF
how Diplomatic, Economically, Militarily
why: See previous thread
is this long term: Possibly
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s): Possibly

Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 135 NSOD Operators
Are they being sent to support any particular faction KDF
Role/Mission: To assist KDF forces in the War actively.
Deployment length: As long as needed
Service branches selected Navy, Naval Special Operations Division (NSOD)
ORBAT:
Destroyers (Guided missile, Nuclear Powered):
- ANCS Himeler

- ANCS Welch

- ANCS Naperville

Cruisers (Railguns, Nuclear/Diesel Powered):
- ANCS New Easton

- ANCS East Easton

Carriers (Drones, Nuclear Powered):
- ANCS Chicago

- ANCS New Chicago

Carriers (Fighters, Nuclear Powered):
- ANCS Freedom

Carriers (Helicopters, Nuclear Powered):

- ANCS Tyrany
Zumwalt Gunship Destroyers (Nuclear Powered):
- ANCS Olive Branch

Kirov-Class battle cruisers (Solar, Algae Powered)
- ANCS Kriov

Support Ships (all Solar):
- ANSS North Artheria (foodstuffs)

- ANSS South Artheria (medical)

- ANSS West Artheria (fuel)

- ANSS North East Artheria (Hospital)

Command and Control ships (Connected to Carriers, rely on them for power. Only have backup diesel generators)
- ANCaCS Atlantic

- ANCaS Africa

Accepted

Al-Tajah
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Tajah » Thu May 10, 2018 10:38 am

Bit late, sorry,  some Internet issues around the house. But here's my support if you'll take it.

Secret Support For Islamic State
Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) 135 supported by a dozen technicals
Are they being sent to support any particular faction Islamic State
Role/MissionDisrupt other factions and aid in IS takeover
Deployment length Indefinite, these men have have pledged themselves to the Jihad and are more than willing to die as martyrs
Service branches selectedFree Army of Al-Tajah
ORBAT
2nd Infantry Regiment
1st Battalion
5th Company "Desert Tigers"
Led by Major Abdul al-Shaer

The Chinese Peoples Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Chinese Peoples Republic » Thu May 10, 2018 11:19 am

Application for Faction Support.
Which group(s) are you supporting Revolutionary Front For Liberation
how Military and Economic Support
why To further the cause of Communism in the world.
is this long term Yes.
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s) Yes.

Application for Deployment
Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) Would prefer to negotiate, will send TG and will edit post to include troops and equipment after negotiations.
Are they being sent to support any particular faction RFL(Revolutionary Front for Liberation)
Role/Mission Support and Assistance on the Battlefield
Deployment length To be deployed until the civil war is won, then after wards to remain to help rebuild the nation.
Service branches selected People's Liberation Army Ground Forces, People's Liberation Army Navy, People's Liberation Army Air Force, Minute elements of the PLA Strategic Support Force.
ORBAT Will be added after negotiations.

Application for Country.
Country name The People's Republic of China
LeaderGeneral Secretary and President (General of the PLA Ground Forces) Xiao Liang
Their ideology Xiaoist Communism(A light version of Maoist communism, however with some elements of capitalism and allowance of private ownership as well as freedom of speech, and to a slight degree freedom of expression.)
Goals for the region Expansion of communism in the world.
Brief history
History of the People's Republic remains mostly unchanged up unto 2016 when a military coup took place and General Secretary/President (General of the PLA Ground Forces) Xiao Liang took power, throwing out all the members of the old government, instating a military government for a time before switching back to a civilian government, however she remains in power
Yes another PRC knock off.
Chinese People's Liberation Army Chinese People's Liberation Army Anthem
People's Daily: Remember to remain vigilant against those who would fight against the national liberation comrades!, Worker Productivity increased by 90%, PLA reaching new heights in manpower, while former comrades in North Korea threaten the People's Government of China, turning from their brothers in China.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 11:57 am

The Chinese Peoples Republic wrote:Application for Faction Support.
Which group(s) are you supporting Revolutionary Front For Liberation
how Military and Economic Support
why To further the cause of Communism in the world.
is this long term Yes.
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s) Yes.

Application for Deployment
Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) Would prefer to negotiate, will send TG and will edit post to include troops and equipment after negotiations.
Are they being sent to support any particular faction RFL(Revolutionary Front for Liberation)
Role/Mission Support and Assistance on the Battlefield
Deployment length To be deployed until the civil war is won, then after wards to remain to help rebuild the nation.
Service branches selected People's Liberation Army Ground Forces, People's Liberation Army Navy, People's Liberation Army Air Force, Minute elements of the PLA Strategic Support Force.
ORBAT Will be added after negotiations.

Application for Country.
Country name The People's Republic of China
LeaderGeneral Secretary and President (General of the PLA Ground Forces) Xiao Liang
Their ideology Xiaoist Communism(A light version of Maoist communism, however with some elements of capitalism and allowance of private ownership as well as freedom of speech, and to a slight degree freedom of expression.)
Goals for the region Expansion of communism in the world.
Brief history
History of the People's Republic remains mostly unchanged up unto 2016 when a military coup took place and General Secretary/President (General of the PLA Ground Forces) Xiao Liang took power, throwing out all the members of the old government, instating a military government for a time before switching back to a civilian government, however she remains in power

Accepted I will allow you to send 75 advisors and spec ops, as RFL is the smallest and poorest faction with the least ammount of anything on this list.

Nyevzky
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nyevzky » Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 am

I'm sorry to be late.
Which group(s) are you supporting:
National Coalition

how:
During the beginning, we will limit ourselves to sending economic reinforcements and resources of different types, medical personnel will also be sent and improvements will be implemented in hospitals controlled by The National Coalition.

why:
Nyevzky declares that the current government is incapable of maintaining stability in the area and wishes to support the Nationalist Coalition, we believes that the people need a government that cares about their welfare and that is respected by the people. In simple words, Nyevzky supports the National Coalition because it considers it a more "democratic" and "complete" government.

is this long term:
In the future, Nyevzky will avoid a direct military confrontation if he is not attacked by external factions, also try to create an "alliance" or strengthen the links between the National Coalition and the KDF.

do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s):
We will try to carry a strong and sympathetic relationship with the Nationalist Coalition in the long term, we have no intention of breaking ties with them.
We will try to have "peaceful" relations with the current Government and we will try to strengthen a relationship with the KDF.
Last edited by Nyevzky on Thu May 10, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
With respect, education and perseverance, we advance.

"We seek the progress of the human race"
- Agustina Axu Vzivka.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Al-Tajah wrote:Bit late, sorry,  some Internet issues around the house. But here's my support if you'll take it.

Secret Support For Islamic State
Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) 135 supported by a dozen technicals
Are they being sent to support any particular faction Islamic State
Role/MissionDisrupt other factions and aid in IS takeover
Deployment length Indefinite, these men have have pledged themselves to the Jihad and are more than willing to die as martyrs
Service branches selectedFree Army of Al-Tajah
ORBAT
2nd Infantry Regiment
1st Battalion
5th Company "Desert Tigers"
Led by Major Abdul al-Shaer

Our countries dont border so how are you going to send the technicals? I recommend in the RP saying they were pro-ISIS agents in HTS or something.

Take these links as examples
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jund_al-Aqsa
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idlib_Governorate_clashes_(January%E2%80%93March_2017)

Essentially have them operate in HTS then have them betray HTS and take over their areas would be the best option for secret isis aid
Last edited by Khataiy on Thu May 10, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 12:03 pm

Nyevzky wrote:I'm sorry to be late.
Which group(s) are you supporting:
National Coalition

how:
During the beginning, we will limit ourselves to sending economic reinforcements and resources of different types, medical personnel will also be sent and improvements will be implemented in hospitals controlled by The National Coalition.

why:
Nyevzky declares that the current government is incapable of maintaining stability in the area and wishes to support the Nationalist Coalition, we believes that the people need a government that cares about their welfare and that is respected by the people. In simple words, Nyevzky supports the National Coalition because it considers it a more "democratic" and "complete" government.

is this long term:
In the future, Nyevzky will avoid a direct military confrontation if he is not attacked by external factions, also try to create an "alliance" or strengthen the links between the National Coalition and the KDF.

do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s):
We will try to carry a strong and sympathetic relationship with the Nationalist Coalition in the long term, we have no intention of breaking ties with them.
We will try to have "peaceful" relations with the current Government and we will try to strengthen a relationship with the KDF.

No worries and accepted

Afreena
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

when is the action continueing

Postby Afreena » Thu May 10, 2018 12:04 pm

cmon how bout some more Events yes?

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Afreena wrote:cmon how bout some more Events yes?

I post one a day, Im currently on mobile but one is comming later today be patient, my next post is like 80% finished I just need to edit some photos and sfuff which my phone cant.

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Thu May 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Afreena wrote:cmon how bout some more Events yes?

I post one a day, Im currently on mobile but one is comming later today be patient, my next post is like 80% finished I just need to edit some photos and sfuff which my phone cant.

Sweet

Grosserdeutsches Reich
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grosserdeutsches Reich » Thu May 10, 2018 12:43 pm

Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 130
Are they being sent to support any particular faction: No, but to establish a buffer zone
Role/Mission: Peacekeeping
Deployment length: Not defined
Service branches selected: Infantry, Panzer
ORBAT: 246th Volksgrenadier Division (Partial), 25th Panzer Division (Full, under strength)

Petroslovania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroslovania » Thu May 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Which group(s) are you supporting National CoAllition, KDF too but not as much (only funding)
how We will provide military backing, mostly in the naval form as we are not renowned for our other forces.
why It is part of the Prime Minister's initiative to spread Social Democracy around the world, and the National CoAllition represents that. We are going to support the KDF as long as the Nat. CoAllition does too.
is this long term Yes, we will keep in touch after the war.
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s) We wish to be involved in trade, help stabilize and to set up a left-wing Pro-Petroslovanian Government.

Al-Tajah
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Tajah » Thu May 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Oh I'm sorry, I assumed our nation's were bordering for the sake of rp. Yeah in that case I'll have them splinter off of HTS. Are the soldiers and technicals still permitted? If you want I can do the application again.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Al-Tajah wrote:Oh I'm sorry, I assumed our nation's were bordering for the sake of rp. Yeah in that case I'll have them splinter off of HTS. Are the soldiers and technicals still permitted? If you want I can do the application again.

Yeah they are sfill allowed

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Grosserdeutsches Reich wrote:Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 130
Are they being sent to support any particular faction: No, but to establish a buffer zone
ORBAT: 246th Volksgrenadier Division (Partial), 25th Panzer Division (Full, under strength)

Who exactly are you trying to support

Jurestist
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jurestist » Thu May 10, 2018 1:31 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Grosserdeutsches Reich wrote:Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 130

Who exactly are you trying to support

I think they want to be neutral and try to set up a DMZ

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu May 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Can I say I have technical advisors on the ground?
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 2:10 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Can I say I have technical advisors on the ground?

Yeah

Petroslovania
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroslovania » Thu May 10, 2018 2:14 pm

Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) 135 Spec Ops, + 500 Sailors (to maintain the two Ticonderoga class cruisers Petroslovania is sending)
Are they being sent to support any particular faction The National CoAllition
Role/Mission The 135 SpecOps will be engaging in combat, the two boats will be dormant near the shore of the northern Nat. Coalition and only shoot if shot at.
Deployment length The same number of soldiers will always be present at the Kathaiy Front. If anyone is injured and can't return to duty, or dies, replacements will be flown in as soon as possible. All soldiers will be on a 4-month rotation.
Service branches selected Navy and the Special Force
ORBAT Same as IRL USA, but idk what Order of Battle really is>

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 2:19 pm

Petroslovania wrote:Which group(s) are you supporting National CoAllition, KDF too but not as much (only funding)
how We will provide military backing, mostly in the naval form as we are not renowned for our other forces.
why It is part of the Prime Minister's initiative to spread Social Democracy around the world, and the National CoAllition represents that. We are going to support the KDF as long as the Nat. CoAllition does too.
is this long term Yes, we will keep in touch after the war.
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s) We wish to be involved in trade, help stabilize and to set up a left-wing Pro-Petroslovanian Government.

You can send your forces to Kurk Murzban which the NC controls and is coastal

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu May 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Petroslovania wrote:Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient) 135 Spec Ops, + 500 Sailors (to maintain the two Ticonderoga class cruisers Petroslovania is sending)
Are they being sent to support any particular faction The National CoAllition
Role/Mission The 135 SpecOps will be engaging in combat, the two boats will be dormant near the shore of the northern Nat. Coalition and only shoot if shot at.
Deployment length The same number of soldiers will always be present at the Kathaiy Front. If anyone is injured and can't return to duty, or dies, replacements will be flown in as soon as possible. All soldiers will be on a 4-month rotation.
Service branches selected Navy and the Special Force
ORBAT Same as IRL USA, but idk what Order of Battle really is>

ORBAT is just like what arms and vehicles and so on, its not that important.

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 am

Khataiy wrote:ORBAT is just like what arms and vehicles and so on, its not that important.

Azadistan-land of the free is posting without prior application. I'll TG more details.

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 20
Are they being sent to support any particular faction: Khatiay Government
Role/Mission: Direct Action, and advice
Deployment length: 3 months (may be extended depending on how the conflict is going)
Service branches selected: Army
ORBAT: SOUTHCOM-->CENTCOM----->SOGK (Special Operations Group Khataiy)----->Viper Teams.

http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/Viper
viper team info
Never pet a burning dog

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 8:16 am

Freilibre wrote:
Khataiy wrote:ORBAT is just like what arms and vehicles and so on, its not that important.

Azadistan-land of the free is posting without prior application. I'll TG more details.

Yeah he's been reported twice now

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 am

Grater Tovakia wrote:Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 20
Are they being sent to support any particular faction: Khatiay Government
Role/Mission: Direct Action, and advice
Deployment length: 3 months (may be extended depending on how the conflict is going)
Service branches selected: Army
ORBAT: SOUTHCOM-->CENTCOM----->SOGK (Special Operations Group Khataiy)----->Viper Teams.

http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/Viper
viper team info

That seems a bit PMT

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents