NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Khataiy (MT, Closed-TG, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guandmaere
Political Columnist

Founded: May 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Guandmaere » Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 am

Khataiy wrote:
Guandmaere wrote:Hope I can still join

Support:

KDF
Deployment of GRT Special Forces for Search and Destroy Missions along with Training
Hoping support the establishment of a more democratic government
Potentially, the deployment of special forces is to ensure a more long term plan is worth it
Potential economic assistance later

Deployment:

KDF
Search and Destroy, Hostage Rescue, Rebel Training, Assassination
As long as the war goes on
Guandmaerian Reconnaissance Team (GRT)
A Company, 1st Battalion, GRT (Captain MIlov Kasarkanic)

How would you rate your RPing abilities

Decent, I've done my fair share of Realistic RPing on other nations :D

Jurestist
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 9:58 am

Just going to say that the JACT Convoys can be spotted via the air also they don't fly any flags when traveling

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 am

Guandmaere wrote:
Khataiy wrote:How would you rate your RPing abilities

Decent, I've done my fair share of Realistic RPing on other nations :D

Accepted

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Jurestist wrote:So far everyone is helping the KDF it seems people really like nation building speaking of which can we get some unintended consequences for people helping groups that they believe are democratic also I may get my government involved in the civil war just I'm not sure which group to support

Yeah a lot of people are supporting KDF but in real life Syria if you look at the factions on wikipedia they have the most support.

And yeah KDF is corrupt with many members resenting Arabs but they are not that harsh on them later on you'll discover they deal drugs and have child soldiers too.

It really looks like this is very similar to the Syrian Civil War(wait is it?) anyways, I just thought that supporting democracy would be good. I also just looked up factions on google and the Syrian Democratic Forces are being supported by the U.S, and as an American myself, I want to follow in Big-brothers footsteps.

Syrian democratic forces sound very similar to the Khataiyan Democratic Forces

hmmm . . . .
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 
more photos and videos to come!

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Khataiy wrote:Yeah a lot of people are supporting KDF but in real life Syria if you look at the factions on wikipedia they have the most support.

And yeah KDF is corrupt with many members resenting Arabs but they are not that harsh on them later on you'll discover they deal drugs and have child soldiers too.

It really looks like this is very similar to the Syrian Civil War(wait is it?) anyways, I just thought that supporting democracy would be good. I also just looked up factions on google and the Syrian Democratic Forces are being supported by the U.S, and as an American myself, I want to follow in Big-brothers footsteps.

Syrian democratic forces sound very similar to the Khataiyan Democratic Forces

hmmm . . . .

Yeah it is based on the Syrian Civil War

Mainly this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Ci ... in_Lebanon
(Just replace Hezbollah with the Kurds)

And this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_uprisings_in_Iraq

this as well
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi%E2% ... _Civil_War

KDF is modeling itself after SDF icly they are inspired by them but they claim to have no connection, Khataiy is right next to Syria and in real life several nations especially Lebanon have faced a lot of spill over and the recent civil unrest due to my evictions of the Eastern Region along the Syrian border caused a lot of Syria's conflict to come in basically.
Last edited by Khataiy on Mon May 14, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon May 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Kk. Will you react with SAM's/Fighters?

Probably, but not my advanced recently purchased ones

Jsyk I'm intending for you to react first before continuing to post. Just so that you are aware. <.<
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Khataiy wrote:Probably, but not my advanced recently purchased ones

Jsyk I'm intending for you to react first before continuing to post. Just so that you are aware. <.<

How am I supposed to shoot down planes before they fly in?

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:Jsyk I'm intending for you to react first before continuing to post. Just so that you are aware. <.<

How am I supposed to shoot down planes before they fly in?

I'm intending to trace a line just outside your airspace. You could of course decide to fire surface-to-air missiles or send up fighters to intercept. <.<

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Khataiy wrote:How am I supposed to shoot down planes before they fly in?

I'm intending to trace a line just outside your airspace. You could of course decide to fire surface-to-air missiles or send up fighters to intercept. <.<

My air force is crappy my army is my strongest branch

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon May 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I'm intending to trace a line just outside your airspace. You could of course decide to fire surface-to-air missiles or send up fighters to intercept. <.<

I could sell you some jets.
Never pet a burning dog

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Khataiy wrote:My air force is crappy my army is my strongest branch

I could sell you some jets.

we can do that in the IC

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I'm intending to trace a line just outside your airspace. You could of course decide to fire surface-to-air missiles or send up fighters to intercept. <.<

You do have SA-2's and S-200's from Syria right?

MT/MagicT

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Khataiy wrote:My air force is crappy my army is my strongest branch

You do have SA-2's and S-200's from Syria right?

Not from Syria they are our rivals but yes we have them

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 5:28 pm

I just realized, the Soviets really like their missiles, right?
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon May 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Huntpublic wrote:I just realized, the Soviets really like their missiles, right?

yeah but it's hard not too they look very threatening and intimidating and get the job done, truly elegant machines of war.

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 5:45 pm

yeah everyone says that until they get a frickin' Tsar Bomb in their face, things would go downhill REAL quickly!

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 6:24 pm

can someone attack the JACT convoy carrying JACT Underguard Taha Mansoor as I want him to die I was thinking it could be hit by an airstrike as it was mistaken for a rebel group or a Khataiy government convoy as the JACT Convoy doesn't fly flags when they're on the move if you want to do a ground attack you can but it will be repelled
Last edited by Jurestist on Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

Jurestist wrote:can someone attack the JACT convoy carrying JACT Underguard Taha Mansoor as I want him to die I was thinking it could be hit by an airstrike as it was mistaken for a rebel group or a Khataiy government convoy as the JACT Convoy doesn't fly flags when they're on the move if you want to do a ground attack you can but it will be repelled

no wonder you kept posting the ORBAT, but I'm preoccupied with my own missions so i can't, i think afreena would probably enjoy launching thermobarbaric missiles at your convoy though,

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Jurestist wrote:can someone attack the JACT convoy carrying JACT Underguard Taha Mansoor as I want him to die I was thinking it could be hit by an airstrike as it was mistaken for a rebel group or a Khataiy government convoy as the JACT Convoy doesn't fly flags when they're on the move if you want to do a ground attack you can but it will be repelled

no wonder you kept posting the ORBAT, but I'm preoccupied with my own missions so i can't, i think afreena would probably enjoy launching thermobarbaric missiles at your convoy though,

only one person needs to die also I hope people know what thermobaric bombs do as they're pretty useless in my option in an open area as they don't do much damage but in caves they are destructive as hell.

here is a link to information on Fuel Air bombs or thermobaric bombs

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military ... obaric.htm
Last edited by Jurestist on Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Jurestist wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:

only one person needs to die also I hope people know what thermobaric bombs do as they're pretty useless in my option in an open area as they don't do much damage but in caves they are destructive as hell.

thank you, tbh i really didn't know what they were, so judging by the name i just guessed that it was a bomb that created a lot of and/or fire. thanks for that info, though i don't think i will be using them.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Jurestist wrote:

thank you, tbh i really didn't know what they were, so judging by the name i just guessed that it was a bomb that created a lot of and/or fire. thanks for that info, though i don't think i will be using them.

They suck the air out of an area so if you're not killed by the explosion you suffocate

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Jurestist wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:

They suck the air out of an area so if you're not killed by the explosion you suffocate

what a way to go . . .

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Jurestist wrote:

what a way to go . . .

It's better than being set on fire as when that happens you're still alive while you're on fire

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Marchic, please stop posting in the IC without prior approval. I have telegramed you more info.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:Marchic, please stop posting in the IC without prior approval. I have telegramed you more info.

They're still posting in the IC I TG'd them the link to OOC/Sign-up a while ago and they never signed up

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents