NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Khataiy (MT, Closed-TG, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Fri May 11, 2018 8:30 am

Khataiy wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:Number of soldiers to be sent (Max 135, TG me to negotiate I'm pretty lenient): 20
Are they being sent to support any particular faction: Khatiay Government
Role/Mission: Direct Action, and advice
Deployment length: 3 months (may be extended depending on how the conflict is going)
Service branches selected: Army
ORBAT: SOUTHCOM-->CENTCOM----->SOGK (Special Operations Group Khataiy)----->Viper Teams.

http://armedassault.wikia.com/wiki/Viper
viper team info

That seems a bit PMT

All this is tech that is accessible now just not really used by many countries yet. American spec ops have been using thermal vision for a while and I believe delta force and the Rangers have bought a couple helmets much like the vipers. also these are not exosuits if you look closely it is just body armor with an advanced helmet
Never pet a burning dog

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 9:08 am

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Khataiy wrote:That seems a bit PMT

All this is tech that is accessible now just not really used by many countries yet. American spec ops have been using thermal vision for a while and I believe delta force and the Rangers have bought a couple helmets much like the vipers. also these are not exosuits if you look closely it is just body armor with an advanced helmet

I am aware of thermal vision and so on but Arma 3 is in the 2030s and though not too far off it has a PMT feel it.

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Fri May 11, 2018 9:40 am

Khataiy wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:All this is tech that is accessible now just not really used by many countries yet. American spec ops have been using thermal vision for a while and I believe delta force and the Rangers have bought a couple helmets much like the vipers. also, these are not exosuits if you look closely it is just body armor with an advanced helmet

I am aware of thermal vision and so on but Arma 3 is in the 2030s and though not too far off it has a PMT feel it.

Alright I will change my help to 10 officers for advising only(not armed) and some zamak trucks (Arma 3 truck but literally a Russian truck same design just name flipped
Never pet a burning dog

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 9:41 am

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Khataiy wrote:I am aware of thermal vision and so on but Arma 3 is in the 2030s and though not too far off it has a PMT feel it.

Alright I will change my help to 10 officers for advising only(not armed) and some zamak trucks (Arma 3 truck but literally a Russian truck same design just name flipped

Okay that's fine, accepted

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Fri May 11, 2018 10:24 am

Country name: Volcanu
Leader: President Jonas
Their ideology: Capitalism
Goals for the region: To force the Terrorists to surrender
Brief history: Volcanu was founded in 1050 AD and quickly modernized and is now a very modern country with a lot of weapons.
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Fri May 11, 2018 10:30 am

Which group(s) are you supporting: The KDF
how: sending troops and weapons to combat hostile forces
why: to spread democracy to the nation and to spread influence into foreign nations.
is this long termYes until the war ends
do you plan on a future relationship with the group(s)Trading and protecting the KDF from threats and aid them in other situations.

N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Volcanu wrote:Country name: Volcanu
Brief history: Volcanu was founded in 1050 AD and quickly modernized and is now a very modern country with a lot of weapons.

No sorry

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Fri May 11, 2018 3:46 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Volcanu wrote:Country name: Volcanu

No sorry
wait what do I need?

N is for no survivors

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Fri May 11, 2018 3:53 pm

I'm mildly interested but considering that I'm going to be mostly ensuring the safety Allanea's supply lines via a naval cordon (with my Mediterranean Fleet) and providing logistical support with my Dalmatian and Hungarian bases I am unsure how to app.
Last edited by Austria-Bohemia-Hungary on Fri May 11, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Jurestist
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jurestist » Fri May 11, 2018 4:35 pm

If this is using a RL map my nation is pretty much Syria if we are I can always say my nation borders Syria if that help as well
Last edited by Jurestist on Fri May 11, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Jurestist wrote:If this is using a RL map my nation is pretty much Syria if we are I can always say my nation borders Syria if that help as well

I kind of want Syria to be ICly like irl Syria with Assad and everything because of the way I wrote the lore.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Volcanu wrote:
Khataiy wrote:No sorry
wait what do I need?

I hope you dont take this the wrong way but, I dont think you are too experianced.
Last edited by Khataiy on Fri May 11, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Fri May 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Khataiy wrote:
Jurestist wrote:If this is using a RL map my nation is pretty much Syria if we are I can always say my nation borders Syria if that help as well

I kind of want Syria to be ICly like irl Syria with Assad and everything because of the way I wrote the lore.

OK, what about Israel I can say that's where my nation is located

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Jurestist wrote:
Khataiy wrote:I kind of want Syria to be ICly like irl Syria with Assad and everything because of the way I wrote the lore.

OK, what about Israel I can say that's where my nation is located

How about Lebanon or Egypt?

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Some advice for you guys, if you want to collect intel you should try having your intelligence agencies recruit locals, for example I've heard that in Syria some countries contacted locals who lived in ISIS' territory and they were given RFID chips to place near important buildings used for things like administration, or sometimes even leave their cellphones near by and a drone would discover it that way, just thought I would share that interesting information.

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Sat May 12, 2018 2:41 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I'm mildly interested but considering that I'm going to be mostly ensuring the safety Allanea's supply lines via a naval cordon (with my Mediterranean Fleet) and providing logistical support with my Dalmatian and Hungarian bases I am unsure how to app.

Ello?
The Holy Romangnan Empire of Ostmark
something something the sole legitimate Austria-Hungary larp'er on NS :3

MT/MagicT
The Armed Forces|Embassy Programme|The Imperial and National Anthem of the Holy Roman Empire|Characters|The Map

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat May 12, 2018 2:45 am

Can I send in peacekeepers and negotiators?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat May 12, 2018 5:28 am

Khataiy wrote:
Jurestist wrote:OK, what about Israel I can say that's where my nation is located

How about Lebanon or Egypt?

Lebanon will work as it's close but it's not too close and it's about the right size as my nation also that means Lebanon doesn't exist as a nation

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat May 12, 2018 8:28 am

I just want to let everyone know that you guys can interact with any JACT convoy as they don't fly the Jurestist flag also the convoys can be seen with radar or from the air and any vehicle with doctors on it flies a white flag with a red cross

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 am

Jurestist wrote:I just want to let everyone know that you guys can interact with any JACT convoy as they don't fly the Jurestist flag also the convoys can be seen with radar or from the air and any vehicle with doctors on it flies a white flag with a red cross

thinking about bombing them

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 am

Afreena wrote:
Jurestist wrote:I just want to let everyone know that you guys can interact with any JACT convoy as they don't fly the Jurestist flag also the convoys can be seen with radar or from the air and any vehicle with doctors on it flies a white flag with a red cross

You could or you could do surprise ambushes on convoys that are out on missions it's up to you but remember I RP'd that they know the mercenaries are out there watching the JACT Medical FOB so you could also have the mercenaries feed information back about who's coming and going from the FOB as well

Afreena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Sat May 12, 2018 9:44 am

Jurestist wrote:
Afreena wrote:

You could or you could do surprise ambushes on convoys that are out on missions it's up to you but remember I RP'd that they know the mercenaries are out there watching the JACT Medical FOB so you could also have the mercenaries feed information back about who's coming and going from the FOB as well

yup, for now i have the mercenary hidden a bit doing nothing but we'll see

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 am

Afreena wrote:
Jurestist wrote:

yup, for now i have the mercenary hidden a bit doing nothing but we'll see

Also I'm interrogating the fighter so you could have two mercenaries sneak in and take him or try to

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Can I send in peacekeepers and negotiators?

Yeah go ahead just fill out an app and specify that

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sat May 12, 2018 10:48 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:I'm mildly interested but considering that I'm going to be mostly ensuring the safety Allanea's supply lines via a naval cordon (with my Mediterranean Fleet) and providing logistical support with my Dalmatian and Hungarian bases I am unsure how to app.

Ello?

Im sorry I didnt know you wanted a response, I thought you were just saying that to make people aware, Just fill the app at the bottom there's 3 apps choose the third

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents