NATION

PASSWORD

The History of the Imperial War (OOC, TWI only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Austrovik-Germania
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Austrovik-Germania » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:27 am

Due to my new geographical position (see factbooks for that), and the fact the United Kingdom of Austrovik-Germania (1893-1951) was on the side of the Neo-Imperialists could this possibly result in any change in the fates of Rio De Ouro and Dragao Do Mar?
Proud and British member of the New World Union
Government: Should act in the name of the people but have no restrictions to do so

On democracy: Democracy should be a pinnacle to set national opinion but uneducated individuals should not be allowed to vote

User avatar
Havalland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 139
Founded: May 27, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Havalland » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 pm

Can I join, I believe havalland would be on the side of the free powers
DEAM VULT HERETICS!

User avatar
Almorea
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: May 18, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Almorea » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:54 am

Austrovik-Germania wrote:Due to my new geographical position (see factbooks for that), and the fact the United Kingdom of Austrovik-Germania (1893-1951) was on the side of the Neo-Imperialists could this possibly result in any change in the fates of Rio De Ouro and Dragao Do Mar?

Austrovik support for DDM/Rio do Ouro would add further pressure onto Almorean defenses, hastening the collapse of the Almorean military by early 1942.
Member of The Western Isles

Proud to be AMERICAN

RIP Atlas... RIP Miyane 2015 - 2016

User avatar
Scantarbia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 120
Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scantarbia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:41 am

With Austrovik now entering the war, especially the Austrovik Sudargus, I believe that Corindian Navy, alongside with my submarines as the surface fleet would be preparing for a direct engagement near Scantarbian shores, could be further in use to stop shipments that were destined to help with the Invasion of Charbagnia. Essentially, to choke the invasion force by attrition.

User avatar
Corindia
Minister
 
Posts: 2450
Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Scantarbia wrote:With Austrovik now entering the war, especially the Austrovik Sudargus, I believe that Corindian Navy, alongside with my submarines as the surface fleet would be preparing for a direct engagement near Scantarbian shores, could be further in use to stop shipments that were destined to help with the Invasion of Charbagnia. Essentially, to choke the invasion force by attrition.

After going to the map and doing the distance calculations, I know Corindia would have had two types of bombers capable of reaching Charbagnia from airfields on the south-westernmost portion of the island, contributing to the worries of the invading forces

Of the People, For the People

User avatar
Scantarbia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 120
Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scantarbia » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:28 am

Whoops wrong invasion, I meant the invasion of Scantarbia

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:34 am

Scantarbia wrote:Whoops wrong invasion, I meant the invasion of Scantarbia

After the fiasco my forces went through, my high command would just say "Let tye Austroviks handle this" and focus on north.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Brulafi
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brulafi » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:15 am

Maybe the Brulafi freedom fighters were in contact with the Free Powers and did some Warsaw Uprising-type rebellions in tandem with massive destruction of infrastructure to inhibit the defending/occupying Imperialist armies.
⬛⬛
Proud member of The Western Isles. Check it out!

I do not use NS stats.

User avatar
Martenyika
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Martenyika » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:17 am

So originally Martenyika was supposed to be involved as a colony of Austrovik-Germania I guess, but A-G isn't in the region anymore. I think Martenyika could've gotten involved either taking advantage of the situation to attempt a seizure of Halopti (a city state on Martenyika's southern peninsula still owned by the old colonial overlord Razzgriz), or secure a promise of joint control over Halopti in exchange for aiding Razzgriz in the war. I'm not sure which I'd prefer yet, but those are the inroads I see.
Last edited by Martenyika on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nah, it’ll be fine.

User avatar
Nhoor
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nhoor » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:41 am

Nhoor used to be an autonomous part of the Oseamar Empire (Razzgriz) during the Imperial War and more or less forced to contribute to it.
Jora li Nhórili monarcíya mey Gehermhach pw Bajwrey. Cleca òt henna déqhahen Lesta wnho Yasytwnwn.
The Dominion of Nhoor is a monarchy in the Western Isles. Click here to view the Factbook.
-Och pw horòm phoda mey gemarcalóbòtey qa tava monarcíya | Put this in your signature if you're a monarchy!

User avatar
Alteran Republics
Envoy
 
Posts: 302
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alteran Republics » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Whilst I can envision AR suffering badly in the early stages of the war - I've already fleshed out too much of the armour and aircraft in AR to allow for a complete capture of the nation. I draw up some ideas/maps at the weekend.

GOV.ALT
| Home | Overview | History | Economics | Government | Military | Language |
The Portal to the Alteran Intranet
Proud member of The Western Isles.
29 - M - Libertarian - Civil Servant

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:10 pm

Battle of Brulafi (1941) - Imperialist Victory


6 May - The Magarati army invade Brulafi.

8 May - The Four Thakali Gun (a Magarati division) captures Wihelhmsburg.

10 May - The Dhol-wa Gun (another division) overcome the enemy resistance south of Wihelhmsburg.

13 May - General TBDAlliedNation decides to withdraw all Free Powers forces from Reading to Turbay.

14 May - The spearheads of the Dhol-wa Gun reach Reading.

16 May - TBDAlliedGenerals inform TBDBrulafiGeneral of their decision to withdraw to Turbay.

17 May - The Free Powers prepare for the evacuation of their forces from Brulafi.

18 May - After a three-days struggle, Magarati armored infantry from the Kurukh Gun crosses Dudley Lake and overwhelm several Brulafi units in Dudleytown.

19 May - Magarati troops enter Neukassel and take possession of the airfield.

21 May - The final decision for the evacuation of the Free Powers forces from Brulafi is taken.

23 May - The Magaratis capture the port of Wells.

24 May - The Magaratis attack Mainz. The Free Powers rear guards withdraw to Arran and then to the Aizcona border.

25 May - The few Free Powers squadrons leave Brulafi. Some ???,000 Free Powers troops are evacuated from Bolton and Drayton.

27 May - The first Magaratis enter Turbay.

29 May - Units from the Chepangic Gun reach the south coast of Drayton.

30 May - The evacuation of ???,000 Free Powers soldiers is completed as the government of Brulafi surrenders. The Brulafi resistance against Magarati occupation starts.


Note: Brulafi at this time had no air force but possessed quite a decent navy. Also, the city names are gonna change as Brulafi wants to make them sound more "Brulafi-ish".
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Magtel
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Magtel » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:32 am

Bumping for adding to the 'Stories from Imperial War' thread.
How could I resist doing a fleeing war criminal story!

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Thu May 07, 2020 9:48 pm

Image

Plans for Battle of Ghan Pokhara. Who else would have involved?
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Dragao do Mar
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Nov 01, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragao do Mar » Sun May 10, 2020 4:54 pm

Proposal: First Battle of the Karnali Sea (1942)

Image
Blue: Marian Navy
Orange: Magarati Navy
Green: Free Powers forces
Red: Naval blockade
Image

The Karnali Sea is the body of water between the Mesder Sea and the Argean Sea, and is a historically important commercial route. So that, having control over it was essential during the Imperial War.

After the forces of Rio do Ouro (New Totzka) and Marian volunteers reach a stalemate in the south of Almorea, the Marian military leaders convinced the Prime Minister of Dragão do Mar, Camilo Gomes to mobilize the Marian Royal Navy in favor of Magarat and the Neo Imperialists to increase the pression against Almorea and the Free Powers. With that, Dragão do Mar left its neutral position in the war.

In April 2nd of 1942, Dragão do Mar and Magarat started a coordinated blockade to the southern strait of Karnali Sea, only accepting the passage of ships from neutral countries or neo imperialist supporters.
Betweem April 10th and May 20th, the Marian Navy would execute series of bombardments against several naval bases and ports in the Almorean eastern coast.
In response to the attacks, in May 28th, countries X and Y sent vessel squadrons to attempt to put an end of the blockade.

The first aeronaval battle of the Karnali Sea would occur mostly between May 30th and June 4th of 1942, with decisive Neo Imperialist victory (If everyone is okay with this)

Belligerents:
At least 2 free powers nations | Dragão do Mar and Magarat

Forces:
To be defined

After the victory, the Marian Navy would also blockade the northern strait of the Karnali.
Last edited by Dragao do Mar on Sun May 10, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of The Western Isles | Latin America, Brazil, Ceará

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Mon May 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Dragao do Mar wrote:Proposal: First Battle of the Karnali Sea (1942)

(Image)
Blue: Marian Navy
Orange: Magarati Navy
Green: Free Powers forces
Red: Naval blockade
(Image)

The Karnali Sea is the body of water between the Mesder Sea and the Argean Sea, and is a historically important commercial route. So that, having control over it was essential during the Imperial War.

After the forces of Rio do Ouro (New Totzka) and Marian volunteers reach a stalemate in the south of Almorea, the Marian military leaders convinced the Prime Minister of Dragão do Mar, Camilo Gomes to mobilize the Marian Royal Navy in favor of Magarat and the Neo Imperialists to increase the pression against Almorea and the Free Powers. With that, Dragão do Mar left its neutral position in the war.

In April 2nd of 1942, Dragão do Mar and Magarat started a coordinated blockade to the southern strait of Karnali Sea, only accepting the passage of ships from neutral countries or neo imperialist supporters.
Betweem April 10th and May 20th, the Marian Navy would execute series of bombardments against several naval bases and ports in the Almorean eastern coast.
In response to the attacks, in May 28th, countries X and Y sent vessel squadrons to attempt to put an end of the blockade.

The first aeronaval battle of the Karnali Sea would occur mostly between May 30th and June 4th of 1942, with decisive Neo Imperialist victory (If everyone is okay with this)

Belligerents:
At least 2 free powers nations | Dragão do Mar and Magarat

Forces:
To be defined

After the victory, the Marian Navy would also blockade the northern strait of the Karnali.

Awesome idea. We really should do this. Let's post on RMB.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Roendavar
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 100
Founded: Dec 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Roendavar » Wed May 13, 2020 12:29 am

Posting it here as well. Idea of how Roendavar's role in the Imperial War.

After the violent rule of Roendavar's first and last dictator, Arkhail Micheno, Roendavar was at its lowest point in history. Approximately a quarter of its population were either killed or fled the country and its economy was in shambles. King Cornelius Decebal Avarești guided the country into recovery by opening up to international markets which eventually did alleviate much of the country's hardships. By 1940, Roendavar was mostly stable.

As the Imperial War breaks out in 1941, Roendavar would have been surrounded by powerful countries way ahead of it. We would have seen an opportunity to re-establish ourselves in the international scene. However, there were 2 problems. One, choosing either side would result in a massive loss for Roendavar as it doesn't have the military resources available, and two, neutrality wouldn't be an option as public fear of another surprise invasion (idk if GGW is canon at this point) was strong.

Therefore, Roendavar chose a more unorthodox route. A mixture of espionage and diplomacy. The country already had thousands of expats that can be tapped as spies while easing tensions by assuring neutrality would take the spotlight off Roendavar, at least for the mean time. We would have organized sabotages, sparked civil unrest, and ordered assassinations, mostly directed at the neo-imperialists since they were a bigger threat as they were closer while pretending we were neutral. Of course, we knew this wouldn't last long but we needed time to determine who was going to win and eventually rebuild our army and navy.

Now, perhaps someone (from the neo-imperialists) would eventually find out that we're responsible for a lot of this or a leak may happen (from Roendavar) and we would eventually be pressured into admitting and choosing a side. By this point, we already have it clear that we were going to join the Free Powers and have successfully rebuilt and reorganized our army and navy once hostilities start in Roendavar. This would happen in 1946.
+
qoOop
(===)
"""""
Roendavar, the crown gem of the seas
"În roenar, în paradice"
Proud Member of The Western Isles

User avatar
Alteran Republics
Envoy
 
Posts: 302
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alteran Republics » Wed May 13, 2020 5:16 am

As Sege's back on the map, it would make more justifiable sense for the Argus AM/Altera and Sege front to become a stalemate - or at least rapid early advances of AM forces into Altera and Seg. Then we could see a slow push back South as the war goes on, AM becomes more exhausted and Noronica joins in on the Northern Front.

What is everyone's thoughts?
Last edited by Alteran Republics on Wed May 13, 2020 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

GOV.ALT
| Home | Overview | History | Economics | Government | Military | Language |
The Portal to the Alteran Intranet
Proud member of The Western Isles.
29 - M - Libertarian - Civil Servant

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Wed May 13, 2020 5:53 am

Alteran Republics wrote:As Sege's back on the map, it would make more justifiable sense for the Argus AM/Altera and Sege front to become a stalemate - or at least rapid early advances of AM forces into Altera and Seg. Then we could see a slow push back South as the war goes on, AM becomes more exhausted and Noronica joins in on the Northern Front.

What is everyone's thoughts?

I would say yes to this. Will have to see what others think.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Dothrakia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 104
Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Dothrakia » Wed May 13, 2020 10:45 pm

Alteran Republics wrote:As Sege's back on the map, it would make more justifiable sense for the Argus AM/Altera and Sege front to become a stalemate - or at least rapid early advances of AM forces into Altera and Seg. Then we could see a slow push back South as the war goes on, AM becomes more exhausted and Noronica joins in on the Northern Front.

What is everyone's thoughts?

I think that would make the most sense seeing all the imperial powers in the region.
The free powers are pumping just enough men and materials in to hold the line or prevent them from being completely overrun and then as the war swings in our favor we are able to commit more resources to the area and push the imperial powers back

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Wed May 20, 2020 4:14 am

1945 - Second Battle of Karnali Sea (Free Powers victory)

"Simultaneous plan to destroy Miklanian beachhead in San Montagna, defeated mostly by Miklanian, Estran, and Osean carrier aircraft."

So, this is what Miklania had planned. I want to expand on this and cover this in my Imperial War dispatch. I mean, it is a very important battle. It allowed Free Powers to make land in Occupied San Montagna and liberate it by the end of the year. And this allowed them to move into mainland AM.

The Neo-Imperialist side is obviously going to be me, Keomora and Dragao do Mar's fleets (and perhaps New Totzka's Rio de Ouro as well...but IMO they were more busy with the Almorean Campaign than any other Neo-Imperialist power). We are going to have 5 carriers, 5 battleships, 10 heavy cruisers, 30 destroyers, 20 submarines and 5 oilers on our side plus roughly 400 carrier-based aircraft and round 200-300 land-based aircraft (I will be discussing the exact composition of Magarati, Keomoran, Marian and possibly Ouronan ships in this).

Though it will be up to you guys to decide, I recommend the Free Powers (which will have more nations) to have 15 carriers, 5 battleships, 5 heavy cruisers, 10 light cruisers, 60 destroyers and 20 submarines plus around 800-900 carrier-based aircraft. I am sure the Free Powers can come with better numbers and composition than the one I suggested.

The battle will take place for two days between August 11 and 12 if it is alright with everyone.

I am ready to have two of my carriers (which would as well be all Magarati carriers involved in this particular battle) sink to the depths of the Karnali Sea. Roughly 500 Neo-Imperialist aircraft will also be destroyed and our side will lose around 2,000 men here. And around 5 other Neo-Imperialist ships will suffer heavy damages.
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Thu May 21, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Segentova
Envoy
 
Posts: 267
Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segentova » Wed May 20, 2020 4:57 am

Alteran Republics wrote:As Sege's back on the map, it would make more justifiable sense for the Argus AM/Altera and Sege front to become a stalemate - or at least rapid early advances of AM forces into Altera and Seg. Then we could see a slow push back South as the war goes on, AM becomes more exhausted and Noronica joins in on the Northern Front.

What is everyone's thoughts?

I like this idea. Get some fighting going on down south. Segentova andAltera would probably develop a good relationship out of this; and though I can't speak for Altera, i think Segentova would have trust-issues with AM following the war.
Athara Magarat wrote:1945 - Second Battle of Karnali Sea (Free Powers victory)

"Simultaneous plan to destroy Miklanian beachhead in San Montagna, defeated mostly by Miklanian, Estran, and Osean carrier aircraft."

So, this is what Miklania had planned. I want to expand on this and cover this in my Imperial War dispatch. I mean, it is a very important battle. It allowed Free Powers to make land in Occupied San Montagna and liberate it by the end of the year. And this allowed them to move into mainland AM.

The Neo-Imperialist side is obviously going to be me, Keomora and Dragao do Mar's fleets (and perhaps New Totzka's Rio de Ouro as well...but IMO they were more busy with the Almorean Campaign than any other Neo-Imperialist power). We are going to have 5 carriers, 5 battleships, 10 heavy cruisers, 30 destroyers, 20 submarines and 5 oilers on our side plus roughly 400 carrier-based aircraft and round 200-300 land-based aircraft (I will be discussing the exact composition of Magarati, Keomoran, Marian and possibly Ouronan ships in this).

Though it will be up to you guys to decide, I recommend the Free Powers (which will have more nations) to have 15 carriers, 5 battleships, 5 heavy cruisers, 10 light cruisers, 60 destroyers and 20 submarines plus around 800-900 carrier-based aircraft. I am sure the Free Powers can come with better numbers and composition than the one I suggested.

The battle will take place for two days between August 11 and 12 if it is alright with everyone.

I am ready to have two of my carriers (which would as well be all Magarati carriers involved in this particular battle) sink to the depths of the Karnali Sea. Roughly 500 Neo-Imperialist aircraft will also be destroyed and our side will lose around 2,000 men here. And around 5 other Neo-Imperialist ships will suffer heavy damages.

I wouldn't mind getting involved.
Segentovan and Segen

Greetings from The Western Isles!
Chronic procrastinator, have an opinion on most things. If you want to know anything, just ask!

User avatar
Athara Magarat
Minister
 
Posts: 2458
Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Athara Magarat » Wed May 20, 2020 5:10 am

Segentova wrote:I like this idea. Get some fighting going on down south. Segentova andAltera would probably develop a good relationship out of this; and though I can't speak for Altera, i think Segentova would have trust-issues with AM following the war.

I wouldn't mind getting involved.

I also suggest a tank battle between Alteran/Noronnican (and possibly Segentovan) against Magaratis in the Canal Front similar to this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raseiniai
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Keomora - It's so goddamn diverse.

Tastreira - I get a Nepal/Tibet/Mongolian vibe from it.

Covonant - It's a different unique concept which is nice to have. I love that in TWI is not just Western modeled states but states of different cultures and ideologies which makes the RP more interesting.

Polar Svalbard - 8/10 would bang.




Before idiotically calling me out for having a so-called Nazi symbol in my flag, I recommend you ACTUALLY read my dispatches.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

User avatar
Scantarbia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 120
Founded: Dec 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scantarbia » Wed May 20, 2020 6:11 am

Scantarbian Navy can delegate several heavy submarines and one or two sub-carriers there.

Probably some surface ships as well, but I haven't thought much about my surface fleet during that period.
Last edited by Scantarbia on Wed May 20, 2020 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Brulafi
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Dec 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Brulafi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:51 am

Brulafi supposedly had a decent navy at the time, so perhaps remnants could be put under a Free Power and used sort of like the Polish Navy in World War II under the Brits. I guess it would just depend on what nation, because I can imagine most Brulafis would never serve under an Aizconan command.
⬛⬛
Proud member of The Western Isles. Check it out!

I do not use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hopal, Insaanistan, Kyundao, MicrosoftLtD, Nachfolgia, Warhaven

Advertisement

Remove ads