NATION

PASSWORD

The History of the Imperial War (OOC, TWI only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Negarakita
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Negarakita » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Corindia wrote:Are any of the people near me on the eastern fringe, so like neg, flandrian, or any others, leaning neo-imperialist?

I'm just part of Dorm
Muslim revert, supporting wasatiyyah for a true and moderate expression of our faith. Political centrist.

New Totzka
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Totzka » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Alright, here's my draft of my invasion of Almorea in 1941. Almorea, let me know if you what to change anything.

From 1917-1961 the Viceroyalty of the Rio de Ouro was one of the most brutal regimes in the Western Isles. Viceroy Asygno Indra Amancio forced thousands of Totzkans (mostly Buddhist Picoans and Nyssic Christian Yhai) into what was effectively slave labour. The state secret police, the Saaya, mutilated and killed those who tried to resist. Using brutal methods to raise productivity, Rio de Ouro became a hub of cheap metals and agricultural products. Driven by a desire to protect their own domestic markets and by public outcry against the Asygno regime many nations, especially those around the Mesder sea, imposed heavy tariffs on Totzkan exports. In response Viceroy Amancio drew up plans to increase the size of the Viceregal navy with the aim of using it to force potential trading partners into opening up their ports and accepting cheap Totzkan exports. However first Rio de Ouro's border with Federal Union of Almorea would need to be secured before the Viceroyalty could establish itself as a regional power.

Since Almorea's withdrawal from the Viceroyalty of the Rio de Ouro following the War of the Contested Throne two decades ago, relations between the two nations had grown increasingly hostile. Tensions only worsened as the Almoreans began to align themselves with the other Free Powers while Rio de Ouro maintained its near century old commitments to its Magarati allies. Throughout the 1930s both the Viceroyalty and Almorea had raced to amass their armies on their tiny, shared border. With the Ouronan navy stuck on the southern side of the nation's landmass, Amancio feared that Almorea, supported by its allies, would invade Rio de Ouro's northern coast and sweep through the Yhai provinces as it had two decades prior.

Hostilities turned hot on the 19th of November 1940, when a tribe of Yhai nomads, the eastern Oshakona tribe, crossed the border into Almorea. Nearby Almorean patrols believed an Ouronan invasion was beginning and opened fire on the Yhai. Orders were hastily given out to the other Almorean units to begin attacking and for 9 hours rounds of artillery shells and gunfire were exchanged across the border. Diplomats in both nations struggled to keep abreast of the rapidly unravelling situation but by 2.00 AM on the 20th of November both armies were ordered to stand down. Viceroy Amancio and Almorean President William Valentine issued statements apologising for the violence and promising to withdraw their militarise from border. Almorea kept their promise, Rio de Ouro did not.

On the 16th of March 1941, the Ouronan air force began raiding southern Almorean military bases and air fields while divisions of motorised infantry and armour poured across the border into the province of Grey Hills. Their target was the coastal city of Ballavasach, where elements of the Almorean navy was stationed. Amancio's goal was to seize the Almorea navy for Rio de Ouro to create a fleet that would protect the northern coast.
Last edited by New Totzka on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous nation of the Tsunterlands, kept alive for WA purposes

Almorea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:44 pm

Gray Hills has (and had) a large Yhai population, which created problems for the Almorean government to maintain law and order after the initial disturbances in November 1940.

In December 1940 Congress authorized a grant of $290 million to the Gray Hills provincial government to "raise, equip, and train" a provincial militia of at least 80,000 men. The Gray Hills Defense Force (GHDF) was founded on December 27, 1940, and by March 16, 1941 it would have been composed of about 35,000 men with older rifles. Many personnel in the GHDF were of Yhai origin and the quality and morale of the units was generally very bad.

On the night of March 16, 1941, President Valentine called Congress into special session after the Ouronan attacks. Convening on March 20, Congress declared war on Rio de Ouro and the Republican Guard was activated, bolstering the 295,000 men of the armed forces with a paper figure of 200,000 reserves.

On April 5, 1941, Congress declared war on the Empire of Magarat.

Almorean assets in Gray Hills on March 16, 1941 included a cavalry division, two infantry divisions, the Army's mountain brigade, three fighter squadrons, a fighter-bomber squadron, and a bomber squadron; and for the Navy, one battleship, two battlecruisers, two heavy cruisers, five light cruisers, 14 destroyers, five submarines, and under Naval Air Command two fighter squadrons and a torpedo bomber squadron.

The GHDF, as well as mobilized Republican Guard divisions, would be added to this total (the Republican Guard would not be combat-ready until mid-April).
Last edited by Almorea on Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Member of The Western Isles

Proud to be AMERICAN

RIP Atlas... RIP Miyane 2015 - 2016

Athara Magarat
Minister

Founded: Oct 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Almorea wrote:Gray Hills has (and had) a large Yhai population, which created problems for the Almorean government to maintain law and order after the initial disturbances in November 1940.

In December 1940 Congress authorized a grant of $290 million to the Gray Hills provincial government to "raise, equip, and train" a provincial militia of at least 80,000 men. The Gray Hills Defense Force (GHDF) was founded on December 27, 1940, and by March 16, 1941 it would have been composed of about 35,000 men with older rifles. Many personnel in the GHDF were of Yhai origin and the quality and morale of the units was generally very bad.

On the night of March 16, 1941, President Valentine called Congress into special session after the Ouronan attacks. Convening on March 20, Congress declared war on Rio de Ouro and the Republican Guard was activated, bolstering the 295,000 men of the armed forces with a paper figure of 200,000 reserves.

On April 5, 1941, Congress declared war on Athara Magarat.

Almorean assets in Gray Hills on March 16, 1941 included a cavalry division, two infantry divisions, the Army's mountain brigade, three fighter squadrons, a fighter-bomber squadron, and a bomber squadron; and for the Navy, one battleship, two battlecruisers, two heavy cruisers, five light cruisers, 14 destroyers, five submarines, and under Naval Command two fighter squadrons and a torpedo bomber squadron.

The GHDF, as well as mobilized Republican Guard divisions, would be added to this total (the Republican Guard would not be combat-ready until mid-April).

Psst! Empire of Magarat.

This is really nice, guys. Now get ready to fight at least five countries alone in the initial days :P
Proud Member of the The Western Isles.

Please read my dispatches regarding the context of the symbol on the flag.

What the symbol really is...

What my flag stands for...

And my IC constitution

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:50 am

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ath ... id=1048902

Also, just one more important battle in 1940 before this Doman-Magarati War also becomes another front of the Imperial War :)

And my IC constitution

Noronica
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noronica » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:49 am

As of 30th November 2018

From what I can see on this thread, this is the map of the Imperial War so far (downsized for forum standards):

If I have anything wrong please tell me so I can edit it. Hopefully, we can edit it as we get everything down.

Notes:
  • Included Dragao do Mar due to close ties, but I can remove it if necessary.
  • I have not included occupation post-war (Stiura, etc.)
  • I included the canal as AM said that was necessary to be under me during the war, but if people/Van don't like this then I can remove it. Resolved
  • Razzgriz - I have included your map on here, but I have not included some territories in the Osean Southern Sea Territory as the spots aren't claimed by players or they aren't NPCs (like Arván or the Black Isle). If they are in the process of becoming NPCs or if players do claim them and agree to be your colony then I will add them on!
Last edited by Noronica on Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Noronica wrote:From what I can see on this thread, this is the map of the Imperial War so far (downsized for forum standards):

If I have anything wrong please tell me so I can edit it. Hopefully, we can edit it as we get everything down.

Notes:
  • I included the canal as AM said that was necessary to be under me during the war, but if people/Van don't like this then I can remove it.

Wow this is great!
puts everything in perspective

Of the People, For the People

Athara Magarat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Athara Magarat » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Noronica wrote:From what I can see on this thread, this is the map of the Imperial War so far (downsized for forum standards):

Notes:
  • I included the canal as AM said that was necessary to be under me during the war, but if people/Van don't like this then I can remove it.

It is great! And Van is cool. He is the one who told me "get Central Canal and ID's history done" if you want battles to take place there.

I like that font. Poor Almorea and Polar...
Last edited by Athara Magarat on Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And my IC constitution

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2014

Postby Razzgriz » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Notes:

Pending my relations with you and with my recent collaboration with Flandrian it is likely that Razzgriz would join the conflict as a minor supporter on the side of the Free Powers. I'll have troop numbers and organization posted following the fleshing-out of the 1st Osean-Elerian War.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
____ The Empire of the Iszkárien Isles____
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Oturia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oturia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:41 pm

This takes place in the early days of the 4th Terrak Empire who would fully support the Neo-imperialist to try and regain old territory.
Anthem: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwM7FJvcaQE

"Only the dead have seen the end of war.”

I had a goddamned PLAN! - Dutch plan der linde
I don't use NS stats

Corindia
Minister

Founded: May 29, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Corindia » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 pm

You know, if we still want more people to be involved then getting their name filled in with a color on the map would be a great incentive to advertise

That's precisely the kind of thing that motivates TWI

Of the People, For the People

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:15 pm

Corindia wrote:You know, if we still want more people to be involved then getting their name filled in with a color on the map would be a great incentive to advertise

That's precisely the kind of thing that motivates TWI

Not gonna lie, that was definitely a motivation to make me finally post, but I’ve been holding off until I could have a legitimate reason for entering the war. All I have currently right now is a pending historical trade relationship and guarantee to assist the government should another civil war broke out from Noronica and the threat of Flandrian invading my northern province again.
Last edited by Razzgriz on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Interested in, or want to participate in the Beyond the Isles Project Click here

Polar Svalbard
Senator

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Polar Svalbard » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 pm

Big front right near me, that should be some good fighting.
Svalbardian international policy summarized: "Shoot first, hope that no one asks questions later." - Linaviar

New Totzka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Totzka » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:10 am

Towards the end of the war (maybe 1947 ish) I would like to be successfully invaded. The invaders would take control most of Rio de Ouro apart from a small chunk around the capital in the South East. A cease-fire is signed (possibly due to pressure from Dragao do Mar). The majority of Rio de Ouro remains under occupation until the early 1950s.

Oturia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oturia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 am

At this point in history the 4th Terrak Empire bordered their historical rival, the Noronican Empire.
A front we would wish to open to get the south Argus region under our iron grasp.
Anthem: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwM7FJvcaQE

"Only the dead have seen the end of war.”

I had a goddamned PLAN! - Dutch plan der linde
I don't use NS stats

The Free Republic Of Arconia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Republic Of Arconia » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:03 am

This is just a post for later if I get on the map in TWI.

Almorea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Almorea » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:27 pm

New Totzka wrote:Towards the end of the war (maybe 1947 ish) I would like to be successfully invaded. The invaders would take control most of Rio de Ouro apart from a small chunk around the capital in the South East. A cease-fire is signed (possibly due to pressure from Dragao do Mar). The majority of Rio de Ouro remains under occupation until the early 1950s.

Depending on the outcome of your invasion of me, I could invade you (Germans invade Russia, fast forward a few years and Russia is invading Germany).

This would only be possible if Almorea got significant help from Noronica, Polar, or another strong Free Power like Miklania. Perhaps a truce is declared c. 1943/44 and then I break it and invade you in 1947, reopening our theater of the conflict?

Proud to be AMERICAN

RIP Atlas... RIP Miyane 2015 - 2016

New Totzka
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Totzka » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Initial fighting between Rio de Ouro and Almorea will last up to late 1941 when Rio de Ouro successfully captures the Almorean city of Seagrave. The Ouronan siege of Segrave takes far more time and resources than expected to complete. While the Ouronan forces are concentrated on the city Almorea reinforces the Queensland front line. The viceroy decides not to risk losing his army fighting through northern Almorea and opens cease-fire negotiations. Valentine agrees and the ceasefire line is set upon the Queensland's northern border. As a sign of good faith the viceroy allows a few thousand Almore and living in a occupied Almorea to travel north, with promises to release more once the other northern Free Powers (especially Polar Svalbard) have been defeated by the Neo-Imperialists. From 1941-1945 Almorean president, William Valentine, fearing reprisals against the southern Almorean population, negotiates with the other Free Powers to avoid invading Rio de Ouro. Meanwhile the viceroy orders that the Ethnic-Almorean population in occupied Almorea be transported to camps in Rio de Ouro. A lack of fighting in the north allows the viceroy to focus on his goal of establishing trade dominance in the Mesder sea and resources are moved away from the ceasefire line as a result.

The 1944 Almorean elections saw President Valentine's VP run against Almorean hawk Henry D Adams who calls Valentine a traitor, and demands a renewed war with Rio do Ouro. Adams wins in a landslide and there is a new buildup of tensions leading up to his inauguration in February 1945. Soon after Almorea, along with other free power allies, invades Rio de Ouro. The Viceroy gives the order to begin exterminating the ethnic Almoreans living in occupied Almorea. Several thousand Almoreans are kill but may officers refused to carry out these orders.

Right now Almorea needs allies to assist in the invasion of Rio de Ouro in 1945. I'm not sure what I want to happen after the invasion: possibly have Rio de Ouro divided up like Vietnam or Korea or remain under foreign occupation until the Totzkan revolution in 1961. A third possibly is to have the Viceroy retaining power by agreeing to withdraw from the war in return for the Free Powers withdrawing from Rio de Ouro but then I feel the war doesn't really change anything for the country.

Dothrakia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Dothrakia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Flandrian wrote:
Corindia wrote:Are any of the people near me on the eastern fringe, so like neg, flandrian, or any others, leaning neo-imperialist?

Yep, I am. The plan is for me to pull a good ol' Japan and start invading people left and right, in an attempt to bring "peace and prosperity to the Greater Flandri Region".

Although I'm still waiting to hear back from Miklania I have been talking with Razzgriz about joining on the side of the free powers, and seeing as you're right next to me I feel like our forces would clash quite a bit.

Dothrakia
Spokesperson

Postby Dothrakia » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:53 pm

t the time of the Imperial War Dothrakia had a population of 11 million.
Navy
2 Aircraft Carriers
2 Enterprise Class (Enterprise, Constellation)
8 Battleships
4 Warden of the North Class (Warden of the North, Duke of Manderly, Prince of Corellia, Queen of Tyra)
4 Lion Class (Lion, Snow Leopard, Cougar, Tiger)
24 Cruisers
72 Destroyers
24 Submarines
Various Auxilaries

Air Force
15 Fighter Squadrons (300)
5 Fighter-Bomber Squadrons (100)
5 Light Bomber Squadrons (100)
5 Heavy Bomber squadrons (100)
1 Squadron Albatross Maritime Patrol Aircraft (20)

6 Naval Fighter Squadrons (120 planes)
6 Naval Scout Bomber Squadrons (120 planes)
5 Naval Torpedo Squadrons (100 planes)

Army
1 Airborne Division
4 Armored Divisions
35 Infantry Divisions
*Because of mandatory 2 year conscription most able bodied men over the age of 18 will not only be usable as reserves, but already be trained for combat making reserves number in the millions.

Hey guys this is what I have for a rough idea for my military strength at the time. Let me know if you see any issues with my numbers I tried to use what I saw here and what I knew about average army strengths for the time. Seeing as how I'd be joining the anti-Imperialist side and would be right next to Flandrian I think we would be automatic rivals in the conflict.

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:38 am

New Totzka wrote:Right now Almorea needs allies to assist in the invasion of Rio de Ouro in 1945. I'm not sure what I want to happen after the invasion: possibly have Rio de Ouro divided up like Vietnam or Korea or remain under foreign occupation until the Totzkan revolution in 1961. A third possibly is to have the Viceroy retaining power by agreeing to withdraw from the war in return for the Free Powers withdrawing from Rio de Ouro but then I feel the war doesn't really change anything for the country.

The Oseamar Empire could aid by invading from the south after securing slight naval superiority in the region. Seeing as how The Basa of Oscesha Cheoju would be pretty much isolated during most of the war, Osean forces in the region would have taken a mainly defensive stance. After being pressured to go on the offensive by other Free Powers, the Empire could've launched a joint amphibious assult from the south while the Almoreans pushed from the north.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Razzgriz
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Razzgriz » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:48 pm

The Oseamar Empire in 1941
Work in Progress
Proposed Map of the Oseamar Empire (dark green) and her Colony (light green)

Much like its Northern counter-part the Oseamar Empire was fully prepared for war, though only in the East. Following the 1912 Cease-fire Agreement putting the Empire of the Eastern Isles was dissolved and with it the birth of 3 successor states: The Oseamar Empire, The Empire of Flandrian (known as Eleria to the Oseans) and the Maltican Republic. Dissatisfied with the war's conclusion and both claiming to be the rightful successor to the EEI the Oseamar and Elerian Empires remained at each others throats throughout the 1920s and 30s. Fearing that war with the Elerians was inevitable the empire remained in a constant state of readiness, even ceding the Sawneak Atoll to the Noronicans in 1917, in exchange for their backing "when" war with the Elerians broke out once again. When the and 1922 memorandum was purposed the Empire was initially against it, however after witnessing the growing imperial intentions of their northern neighbors ended up supporting the bill in hopes of curving Elerian ambitions.

Social and Economic Situation:

Despite the Elerians neigh successful invasion of the Islands of Yuba and Creacia the Oseamar Empire managed to rebuild and even expand, with the annexation of Andersite City and the surrounding territory in 1920. Thanks to the cold war with the Elerians, foriegn aid from Noronica and Verdon and the Basa of Oscesha choosing to remain in the Empire allowed Oseamar maintain a state of steady and renewed economic growth as it attempted to secretly and slowly strangle its northern neighbor through a policy of containment.

The period from 1921 till the start of the war was marked by the increased militarization and modernization of both the nation's military and industrial capacity as both Oseamar and Eleria continued to squabble in Southern Eterna. When and the backing the 1922 memorandum in hopes of curving Elerian Imperial intentions. The expansion and constant investment into the nation's manufacturing, technology and Arms Industries from both domestic and abroad would see the nation enter an economic boom by the 1930s.

Military Situation:

In order to address the decrease in manpower lost as a result of both fighting in the Osean-Elerian War and the Great Gael and the lost of vast amounts of territory during the end of the former, the Osean military became increasing focused on the use highly mobile tactics. Having already been established for their love of use and love of artillery, the tank was quick to be adopted into the military arsenal and would see widespread use by the 1918. By 1920 the Astatii would undergo reforms in order to meet the governments push for a highly mobile force and better incorporate their new toy through the creation and expansion of its mechanized divisions. In the same year the nation's first experimental Airborne brigades were formed in order to serve as forward scouts, along side horse and motorized cavalry, and to control strategic points behind enemy lines. The focus would eventually shift to the Nagratii and Arra Dragarii following a naval skirmish in early 1925, after and Osean patrol craft managed to spot an accidental illegal crossing of Elerian naval vessels over the DMZ.

At the start of the war the bulk of the Empires forces would be concentrated in the Eterna and and Mesder Seas. The Oseamar Empire would have the following in active service:

Astratii

Division Types# of Divisions
Infantry32
Mechanized15
Amoured10
Calvary4
Mountain8
Airborne3
Total #72

Nagratii

TypeNumber (1941)ClassConstruction
Battleships
Horizon Class
Yuba Class
Talmeri Class
Magaidh Class
Prince Class
???
Aircraft Carriers
Greau Class
Akio Class
Iskaria Class
Tau Class
???
Heavy Cruisers
Aspana Class
Valter-Hyl Class
Nolon Class
???
Light Cruisers
Soto Class
Yitoria Class
Marjuni Class
Deulla Class
???
Destroyers92
Empire Class
South Sea Class
Arrow Class
???
Escorts/Frigates16Suten-hi Class???
Submarines58Dagmawi Class???
Totals229???

Air Component

Squadrons Types# of Squadrons
Fighter Squadrons22
Light Bomber11
Dive Bomber Squadrons33
Torpedo Bomber11
Patrol Squadrons11

Arra Dragarii

Squadrons Types# of Squadrons
Fighter Squadrons36
Heavy Fighter16
Light Bomber Squadrons18
Medium Bomber8
Airlift Squadrons2

Reserves
???

outlay heavily inspired by Noronica
Last edited by Razzgriz on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Learn more about it here

Dothrakia
Spokesperson

Postby Dothrakia » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Corindia wrote:
Thuzbekistan wrote:You may have, but no one else has.

AR and Norstham have been on it, Mik claimed a few real life fighters to work on so he might have something in a word doc we haven't seen too.

I guess weinam has too but via me so idk how that counts

If we are claiming real life weapons how will we go about making sure we don't all pick the same weapons? Could we make our own versions based off of real life weapons? For example several people might want the spitfire seeing as it would probs be one of the best early war aircraft, but I call it the Phoenix and someone else calls it the Stallion?

Miklania
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Miklania » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:00 pm

Dothrakia wrote:
Corindia wrote:AR and Norstham have been on it, Mik claimed a few real life fighters to work on so he might have something in a word doc we haven't seen too.

I guess weinam has too but via me so idk how that counts

If we are claiming real life weapons how will we go about making sure we don't all pick the same weapons? Could we make our own versions based off of real life weapons? For example several people might want the spitfire seeing as it would probs be one of the best early war aircraft, but I call it the Phoenix and someone else calls it the Stallion?

That is in part what this thread is for. Some things have already been claimed. In general, if you are not one of the larger powers at the time, it might be safe to assume that you use quite a few imported or licensed equipment, especially aircraft. Ships, on the other hand, can be expected to be mostly local developments. If you want to go into detail on any equipment, fee free to ask me for help.

On Government: Checks and balances and ways of stopping things from happening are the only things that provide a stable government and a stable society.

On Democracy: It is a very neutral thing. It can be the best way of ensuring a reasonable government, or it can lead to genocide in the name of 'the people'.

On NSG: I believe the technical term for you people is "malformed conscience".

On society: Until reason and science become cool again, the "enlightened" who profess both but practice neither will continue to gleefully chip away at the bedrock of human society.

Noronica
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 11, 2015

Postby Noronica » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:16 am

I have edited the map to reflect some changes (one of them being Myagdi Island - Athara Magarat) including the inclusion of the Osean Empire. There is an extra note for Razzgriz on the topic of his colonies during the war!

Dothrakia, tell me when you are ready to be put on the IW map here and I'll add you.

Miklania, would it be possible to add the map to the OP so that we can have a constant visual reminder of the sides of the war?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents