NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote:Have someone or multiple people wander into my nation

Wait,are you located on the other side???
I’m in Yellowstone

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Wait,are you located on the other side???
I’m in Yellowstone

You're in Yellowstone,somewhere in the middle of the US.While I'm in South East Asia.So how can we meet?????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote: I’m in Yellowstone

You're in Yellowstone,somewhere in the middle of the US.While I'm in South East Asia.So how can we meet?????

your people are on a boat and then your people explore far into the US
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:00 pm

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:You're in Yellowstone,somewhere in the middle of the US.While I'm in South East Asia.So how can we meet?????

your people are on a boat and then your people explore far into the US

I'm not an American,and I suck at geography.But as far as I know,unless you turn the Grand Canyon into a river,there's no way Bengali sailors in the Pacific are gonna reach Yellowstone.....
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote:your people are on a boat and then your people explore far into the US

I'm not an American,and I suck at geography.But as far as I know,unless you turn the Grand Canyon into a river,there's no way Bengali sailors in the Pacific are gonna reach Yellowstone.....

The Grand Canyon does have a river. That's where the canyon came from.

Checking online maps... you could go in from the Gulf of California, take it into the various rivers from there, through Lake Havasu, to the Colorado River, through the Grand Canyon, and then keep following the rivers as far as you can... but there's a few problems.

1. You'd only get as far as Colorado.
2. This is ignoring all of the dams along the way. And there are several big ones.
3. No place is safe in this RP. This would be a lot of effort for not getting anyone any safer. :P
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:50 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:I'm not an American,and I suck at geography.But as far as I know,unless you turn the Grand Canyon into a river,there's no way Bengali sailors in the Pacific are gonna reach Yellowstone.....

Checking online maps... you could go in from the Gulf of California, take it into the various rivers from there, through Lake Havasu, to the Colorado River, through the Grand Canyon, and then keep following the rivers as far as you can... but there's a few problems.

2. This is ignoring all of the dams along the way. And there are several big ones.
3. No place is safe in this RP. This would be a lot of effort for not getting anyone any safer. :P

Maybe I can get someone as idiot as Phileas Fogg to go to Colorado on his Yatch....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:22 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

Maybe I can get someone as idiot as Phileas Fogg to go to Colorado on his Yatch....

You can and should, also the Missouri River connects the oceans because it connects to the Columbia river which connects to the Pacific Ocean and the Missouri River connects to the Yellowstone River

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:43 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Maybe I can get someone as idiot as Phileas Fogg to go to Colorado on his Yatch....

You can and should, also the Missouri River connects the oceans because it connects to the Columbia river which connects to the Pacific Ocean and the Missouri River connects to the Yellowstone River

My post is gonna be about a Bengali shipping operator who's stuck in Yellowstone due to the volcano.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:46 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote:You can and should, also the Missouri River connects the oceans because it connects to the Columbia river which connects to the Pacific Ocean and the Missouri River connects to the Yellowstone River

My post is gonna be about a Bengali shipping operator who's stuck in Yellowstone due to the volcano.....
Ok

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:48 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:My post is gonna be about a Bengali shipping operator who's stuck in Yellowstone due to the volcano.....
Ok

He was expecting rescue,but got a bunch of demons instead....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:53 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote: Ok

He was expecting rescue,but got a bunch of demons instead....

He and the demons might get eaten by those Giant Leeches

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:He was expecting rescue,but got a bunch of demons instead....

He and the demons might get eaten by those Giant Leeches

What does the leeches look like?Any ideas???
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:04 am

Image Like this
Last edited by Yellowstone- on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am

Yellowstone- wrote:(Image) Like this

I've been bitten by countless(not really,about 8) leeches in my life,but I've never seen something like this.But as Orinia's said,demon's aren't solid-ish,so the leeches won't affect them.But I feel pity for the guy I'm sacrificing.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:09 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote:(Image) Like this

I've been bitten by countless(not really,about 8) leeches in my life,but I've never seen something like this.But as Orinia's said,demon's aren't solid-ish,so the leeches won't affect them.But I feel pity for the guy I'm sacrificing.....
Blood alert

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:17 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:I've been bitten by countless(not really,about 8) leeches in my life,but I've never seen something like this.But as Orinia's said,demon's aren't solid-ish,so the leeches won't affect them.But I feel pity for the guy I'm sacrificing.....
Blood alert

But aren't leeches supposed to do Kamikaze attacks on humans?I mean,they die in the process of sucking blood...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote: Blood alert

But aren't leeches supposed to do Kamikaze attacks on humans?I mean,they die in the process of sucking blood...
No Leeches suck blood and drop off and survive

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

Yellowstone- wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:But aren't leeches supposed to do Kamikaze attacks on humans?I mean,they die in the process of sucking blood...
No Leeches suck blood and drop off and survive

Well,I guess Bengali leeches are different.They basically die for blood.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:00 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Yellowstone- wrote: No Leeches suck blood and drop off and survive

Well,I guess Bengali leeches are different.They basically die for blood.....

Yep

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

So,my exams are finally over.I'm now gonna plan and prepare the post about Bengalis and leeches....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Well... I asked about wildlife because the mere energy given off by these portals, and by the very presence of strong demons can and does cause serious and unusual mutations.

Most are simply just detrimental. But some are just downright frightening.

I've never heard of giant leeches in real life. But the energy might change that.

Anywho... Has anyone seen Danceria? He was supposed to post, but I haven't seen them for a few weeks now. I'm kinda worried, actually.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Don't worry 'bout him, that guy always goes missing for a while.
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:01 pm

The City-State of Palmont wrote:Don't worry 'bout him, that guy always goes missing for a while.

Wakarimashita...

I mean, I can go missing for days, sure, but I'm still around and can be contacted. I've sent Danceria TGs, and Skype messages, and haven't gotten anything back.

I've heard of "reliably unreliable", but this is the next level or something.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:00 am

All my non-otaku cousins and friends be like...

"When you say Wakarimashita,I say Hitachi Toyota,Kawasaki Nintento,Canon Sony Honda"....

I'm ironically busy due to Eid Holidays,which is the Islamic form of Chrismas(minus the tree,and the snow).I'll post soon....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:04 am

Fret not dear members, I am very much alive and (relatively) well. Between getting a drivers licence and putting in my two weeks, much moving and shaking has occurred.

The Danceria is a migratory creature, often taking long absences to take care of RL stuff, before returning to post for even longer periods of time.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents