NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:01 am

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:My country has a large population of leeches,they are paratystic,and die by overdrinking your blood.Mostly found in swamps....

My leeches can survive on land and people die from the leeches over drinking blood (also can I start in the IC)

My leeches die from over drinking blood,while the people survive just by drinking some glucouse.And feel free to start in the IC,since you're a member of this RP....
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:27 am

How the hell can someone not tell the difference between boiling mud and lava?????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Volcanu
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:34 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:How the hell can someone not tell the difference between boiling mud and lava?????

Because Yellowstone doesn’t have lava on surface
Volcanu is a highly volcanic nation.

F is for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for uranium... BOMBS!
N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 am

Can anyone make me understand what does these memes even mean????

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 am

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:How the hell can someone not tell the difference between boiling mud and lava?????

Because Yellowstone doesn’t have lava on surface

But,what the hell.Boiling is,mud colored.While boiling lava is red......
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote: Because Yellowstone doesn’t have lava on surface

But,what the hell.Boiling is,mud colored.While boiling lava is red......

Also where did I get mixed up?

N is for no survivors

Member of Greater Olympus- A realistic region with an original and detailed map, with a fun RP community. Come check us out.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:43 am

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:But,what the hell.Boiling is,mud colored.While boiling lava is red......

Also where did I get mixed up?

USE google to find Boiling mud Vs LAVA....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote:Also where did I get mixed up?

USE google to find Boiling mud Vs LAVA....

I believe I said in the rp post that they only fell into boiling mud
(And I know the difference)
Last edited by Volcanu on Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

N is for no survivors

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:50 am

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:USE google to find Boiling mud Vs LAVA....

I believe I said in the rp post that they only fell into boiling mud

Ok,ok.Let's forget about it.Now help me understand the meaning of those memes I posted in the spoilers a while ago......
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:53 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote:I believe I said in the rp post that they only fell into boiling mud

Ok,ok.Let's forget about it.Now help me understand the meaning of those memes I posted in the spoilers a while ago......
It’s deep

N is for no survivors

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:54 am

Volcanu wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Ok,ok.Let's forget about it.Now help me understand the meaning of those memes I posted in the spoilers a while ago......
It’s deep

What is????
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Volcanu
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volcanu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:55 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Volcanu wrote: It’s deep

What is????
The memes

N is for no survivors

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Yellowstone- wrote:My citizens believe in a volcanic apocalypse and my creatures are giant land leeches, giant lampreys, Giant tapeworms and grizzly bears

I meant like... actual wildlife. -_-;

And it doesn't all have to be dangerous. You could say "we have spiders and they're creepy". You could say "we have kudzu. It's everywhere. It's disgusting."
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Is the concert everything started at anywhere near the coast? I'm asking because I'm dealing with the people on the ship in my next post, and I'm hoping to have them end up there.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:44 pm

So guys,I have maths-B paper 2 exam today.I guess I've practised enough,so wish me luck.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 pm

S i t k a wrote:Is the concert everything started at anywhere near the coast? I'm asking because I'm dealing with the people on the ship in my next post, and I'm hoping to have them end up there.

Autumn Doom Fest was in Deacon County. Which is on the coast... of the Black Sea. Not the Mediterranean.

That said, Orinia itself can be readily accessed from the Mediterranean. But the Bosporus is not under Orinian control.

Bengal and Assam wrote:So guys,I have maths-B paper 2 exam today.I guess I've practised enough,so wish me luck.....

Good luck.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Yellowstone-
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yellowstone- » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 am

So how dark should I make my posts.

1- not dark 2- slightly dark 3- dark 4- very dark 5- horrific

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 am

Yellowstone- wrote:So how dark should I make my posts.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Bengali police officers have a higher chance of survival,if cop-cars are cut in half from the side.Since most of the National Police Agency Komoya Oukan(Toyota Crowns) are front wheel drive,the patrol cops can have a fighting chance to save their butts just by pressing that pedal hard.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 pm

*Cough* The gas tank is on the rear end of every front-engined car *cough*

*Edited because I remembered about most Porsches.
Last edited by The City-State of Palmont on Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:45 pm

Yellowstone- wrote:So how dark should I make my posts.

4-4.5.

It is a rather dark setting, and indeed is horror, but it also isn't 40K. Don't be afraid to throw in some levity every now and then, or a bit of optimism here or there if it seems appropriate, but likewise do understand that the proverbial shit is definitely hitting the proverbial fan and there's very little anyone can actually do about that. There will be nobody "saving the world". If you're lucky, there might be someone able to "save the city", albeit through extreme means and lots of hard work, and not without lots of casualties.

It's also a very morally gray setting. Which, in my personal opinion, gives you a lot more room to work with when designing characters and developing them. Everyone just has their own goals, ideals, and agendas, and those may differ between disparate individuals. Most of the "real evil" is in the extremes that some will go to in pursuit of that, especially when group-mentality comes into play. When a person thinks that they are "serving something greater than themselves", they may become more willing to do things they otherwise wouldn't do. It's a world filled with flawed individuals, especially moral flaws. Even immortals can be counted among there; especially immortals, and most definitely when their alien minds and extreme blue and orange morality comes into play. There are demons that wish to destroy civilization, but they aren't doing it "for the evulz", but rather those demons tend to genuinely believe that everyone would be better off without society of any kind. (Still other demons do believe in society, but usually society under an anarchist or libertarian state.) There are other entities at play too, each one with a different and equally alien mindset: such as the fae, who are physically incapable of telling a lie, but take great joy in manipulating others, and who don't see humans as intelligent life.

Have fun with it. Knock yourself out. Don't be afraid to use other posts as a reference if you aren't sure how dark to go.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:00 pm

The City-State of Palmont wrote:*Cough* The gas tank is on the rear end of every front-engined car *cough*

*Edited because I remembered about most Porsches.

What about the with the fuel left in the engine?How far can a car,especially a light sedan go with it????
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm

30 meters max, an engine, even a really economic one, swallows the remaining fuel in the pipes in a lickety split.
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Guys,what do you all think about my Yuki-Onna post?
Mind you,the police officer did file this in her daily report,and it's gonna raise some eyebrows back at Minato(the capital)....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 pm

The City-State of Palmont wrote:30 meters max, an engine, even a really economic one, swallows the remaining fuel in the pipes in a lickety split.

That means it's we're really lucky that the police aren't using Prius,and other HEV cars.Otherwise,they're gonna be dead in an instant....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents