NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 05, 2018 9:30 pm

I've just found out what I wanna do.I want to make my apocalypse a mixture of the ones described in both Japanese and Bengali mythologies.The Non-stop earthquakes of Bengal,and the unstoppable Tsunami of Japan will be a blast.....
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 05, 2018 9:32 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Danceria wrote:It does help me.

It doesn't help that practically everything west of the Mississippi and east of the Rockies is going to be my fantasy kitchen sink. Think Shadowrun somehow had a kid with CK2: After the End, Anime, Classical Fairy-Tale Literature, various mythologies, and your mom. Now all the kids are fighting each other and Shadowrun is cackling madly in the background. That is the most concise situation I can describe the Hearthlands.

EDIT: This may be difficult, as Goodness requires a reason to be good, or at least be powered to it. Which is why the Hearthlands is a tense alliance of city-states with patron gods that work together for the common good on paper, but does it actually work? Expect much anti-nihilism, raging against the atmosphere, and D E T E R M I N A T I O N.

Right... and the DNM deities don't give a crap about worshipers unless it serves their agenda, as they don't need prayer badly. The gods only care about furthering their own agendas; most don't care about people anymore than modern day politicians do. They might feign caring about mortals if it serves them to. There will, of course, be mortals who buy into that... and that usually doesn't end well. When gods gambit against gods, and have no concept of MAD, nothing ends well.

What you said there describes the DNM 'verse fairly well, but you'd want to throw in a helping of SMT, blend with some classic apocalyptic literature such as the Road, add the complete works of a mister Howard Philips Lovecraft, throw in the DMC anime for good measure, and a dash of Black Lagoon. Serve wrapped in a conspiracy that is itself wrapped in an enigma. Which I guess is why Shadowrun would be cackling madly in the background. Never deal with a dragon, after all.

Ah. So all gods are jerks. Even the ones hilariously devoted to the cause of justice...
But what makes a god in this world? A being with enough power and a fancy title attached to it? Or can it be someone with a sense of morality? I'm down for grimdark, but it'll be more nobledark. Risks of being a Knight Templar and making tough calls to keep true to your people? A-Ok. Having to make sacrifices, having many good people die for stupid reasons? Expected. Squabbles between similarly aligned pantheon of angels and demons on what is "good" and how to do it? Fully encouraged, I hope.

Being a bunch of power-gaming twats who are at best morally ambiguous and at worst ambiguously moral firmly entrenched in the Chaotic Stupid Grimderp is Edgelord? No thank you.

Don't get me wrong; things certainly won't be sunshine and rainbows. Raiding is a thing, I mean, I kinda called dibs on a semi-post Ragnarok Viking land! But if all gods are bland one dimensional characters whose only thing going for them is their ability to JUST AD PLANNED BS their way through much of life, then...my hopes for a post-apocalyptic civilization needs to be altered.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:I've just found out what I wanna do.I want to make my apocalypse a mixture of the ones described in both Japanese and Bengali mythologies.The Non-stop earthquakes of Bengal,and the unstoppable Tsunami of Japan will be a blast.....

Meanwhile, steamboat Willie nervously glances at his cowboy sharp-shooters picking off Aztec Blood Motorcyclists, and other assorted demons.

Also, looked up the title in hopes of finding out how Gods do. It's Persona 5.

It's fucking Persona 5.

Since when was a JJBA reference of s game about beating up people with spirits turn into...this?!!

The current amount of questions I have is 1.21 FRICKING WHAT??!
Last edited by Danceria on Sat May 05, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Danceria wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Right... and the DNM deities don't give a crap about worshipers unless it serves their agenda, as they don't need prayer badly. The gods only care about furthering their own agendas; most don't care about people anymore than modern day politicians do. They might feign caring about mortals if it serves them to. There will, of course, be mortals who buy into that... and that usually doesn't end well. When gods gambit against gods, and have no concept of MAD, nothing ends well.

What you said there describes the DNM 'verse fairly well, but you'd want to throw in a helping of SMT, blend with some classic apocalyptic literature such as the Road, add the complete works of a mister Howard Philips Lovecraft, throw in the DMC anime for good measure, and a dash of Black Lagoon. Serve wrapped in a conspiracy that is itself wrapped in an enigma. Which I guess is why Shadowrun would be cackling madly in the background. Never deal with a dragon, after all.

Ah. So all gods are jerks. Even the ones hilariously devoted to the cause of justice...
But what makes a god in this world? A being with enough power and a fancy title attached to it? Or can it be someone with a sense of morality? I'm down for grimdark, but it'll be more nobledark. Risks of being a Knight Templar and making tough calls to keep true to your people? A-Ok. Having to make sacrifices, having many good people die for stupid reasons? Expected. Squabbles between similarly aligned pantheon of angels and demons on what is "good" and how to do it? Fully encouraged, I hope.

Being a bunch of power-gaming twats who are at best morally ambiguous and at worst ambiguously moral firmly entrenched in the Chaotic Stupid Grimderp is Edgelord? No thank you.

Don't get me wrong; things certainly won't be sunshine and rainbows. Raiding is a thing, I mean, I kinda called dibs on a semi-post Ragnarok Viking land! But if all gods are bland one dimensional characters whose only thing going for them is their ability to JUST AD PLANNED BS their way through much of life, then...my hopes for a post-apocalyptic civilization needs to be altered.

I said before: "god" is a title. Most of them are kinda jerks. Some are better than others, but those ones usually don't have as much political sway. For example, Odin and Thor are likely to be a bit more friendly, if violent, but they don't have as much political power as they once did, after the Abrahamic god strolled in and made everything FUBAR for most polytheistic deities. (And their reasoning for being helpful may have more than a hint of wanting revenge somewhere down the line. Also, don't expect the Abrahamic deity to be portrayed in much of a positive light here... just a heads up. The term I use there tends to be "Demiurge".)

Most will be morally ambiguous. All will be dangerous. But rest assured this isn't 40K. And even among gods, there is the risk of gambit pileup. Hell, that's when things get most fun. (And with that many beings plotting gambits, this was sure to happen... and happen big.) The whole Apocalypse could be said to be a massive gambit pileup. And if it makes you feel any better? It was the result of an accident. I plan to explain that one in more depth in my first post.

So far looks like we have three people interested... this is pretty good so far. That's more than I was expecting to be interested, at least...
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 05, 2018 9:54 pm

And somehow Persona is involved. Or I googled the wrong thing.

"Fun" is a very mild and abstract form of what I'm feeling right now.
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:I've just found out what I wanna do.I want to make my apocalypse a mixture of the ones described in both Japanese and Bengali mythologies.The Non-stop earthquakes of Bengal,and the unstoppable Tsunami of Japan will be a blast.....

Meanwhile, steamboat Willie nervously glances at his cowboy sharp-shooters picking off Aztec Blood Motorcyclists, and other assorted demons.

It's fucking Persona 5.

Since when was a JJBA reference of s game about beating up people with spirits turn into...this?!!

Hey,what are you even talking about????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:Meanwhile, steamboat Willie nervously glances at his cowboy sharp-shooters picking off Aztec Blood Motorcyclists, and other assorted demons.

It's fucking Persona 5.

Hey,what are you even talking about????

Me misstyping Japanese in hopes of finding OP's source material at 23:56 at night.

Needless to say, it failed spectacularly
Obligatory Quotes below

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Hey,what are you even talking about????

Me misstyping Japanese in hopes of finding OP's source material at 23:56 at night.

Datenshi No Megami? It's a setting I created for a tabletop I helped create with some friends. It was inspired by a lot of things, including SMT. (Of which Persona is a better known spin-off of... but I've actually never played Persona.)

Sorry. ^^;
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Danceria wrote:Me misstyping Japanese in hopes of finding OP's source material at 23:56 at night.

Datenshi No Megami? It's a setting I created for a tabletop I helped create with some friends. It was inspired by a lot of things, including SMT. (Of which Persona is a better known spin-off of... but I've actually never played Persona.)

Sorry. ^^;

So I was right in reading the Tesshin Megami wikia...huh. This raises several more questions. Such as there is no group of Tokyo high schoolers with the paper of the Mystic Arcana to save our backsides...what do?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 05, 2018 10:04 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Danceria wrote:Me misstyping Japanese in hopes of finding OP's source material at 23:56 at night.

Sorry. ^^;

Hit me up when you do publish the game which the uneducated masses(elementary students,and kindergardeners who don't know algebra and how to use a calculator) can't play.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Danceria wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

Sorry. ^^;

So I was right in reading the Tesshin Megami wikia...huh. This raises several more questions. Such as there is no group of Tokyo high schoolers with the paper of the Mystic Arcana to save our backsides...what do?

Well... yeah and no. The wiki probably won't help much, but it could give you some insight in weird ways I guess.

Well... seeing as the tabletop took place 5 years after the Apocalypse, and the PCs are mercenaries, bounty hunters, and investigators for hire, working for three guilds that formed from the ashes of the Apocalypse amid the city-states, and often getting involved in supernatural stuff that's way above their pay grade. And it is very, very often played for horror. All different kinds of horror. Survival horror (ammo, food, water, and medicine are all in limited supply), psychological horror (you can never tell if you're going crazy or not), and cosmic horror (does it need to even be explained?).

At high enough levels, some PCs become eldritch horrors of their own. One campaign ended because a PC made a deal with a demon in a music box, and then tried to back out of the deal. The demon took the PC's body and soul, mutated into all kinds of body horror, and killed everyone with bony flesh tentacles. (The demon just wanted a magic sword, and the PC didn't want to give them the magic sword. They got the sword from a former orc warlord who learned the ways of Buddhism from a dragon, and had since taken up an oath of non-violence. Only those who did not want the sword at all could have it. Of course, that PC stole it from another PC, but then didn't want to give it to the demon, because... I don't even know why.) Has to be my most interested campaign ending yet. (It also featured some serious WTF moments... add surreal horror in there too. Internet the breakfast cereal. No, that was a thing. An illusion, but still.)

Bengal and Assam wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

Sorry. ^^;

Hit me up when you do publish the game which the uneducated masses(elementary students,and kindergardeners who don't know algebra and how to use a calculator) can't play.....

Seeing as it is intended for mature audiences, I sure hope kindergardners aren't trying to play it.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 05, 2018 10:27 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Danceria wrote:So I was right in reading the Tesshin Megami wikia...huh. This raises several more questions. Such as there is no group of Tokyo high schoolers with the paper of the Mystic Arcana to save our backsides...what do?

Well... yeah and no. The wiki probably won't help much, but it could give you some insight in weird ways I guess.

Well... seeing as the tabletop took place 5 years after the Apocalypse, and the PCs are mercenaries, bounty hunters, and investigators for hire, working for three guilds that formed from the ashes of the Apocalypse amid the city-states, and often getting involved in supernatural stuff that's way above their pay grade. And it is very, very often played for horror. All different kinds of horror. Survival horror (ammo, food, water, and medicine are all in limited supply), psychological horror (you can never tell if you're going crazy or not), and cosmic horror (does it need to even be explained?).

Bengal and Assam wrote:Hit me up when you do publish the game which the uneducated masses(elementary students,and kindergardeners who don't know algebra and how to use a calculator) can't play.....

Seeing as it is intended for mature audiences, I sure hope kindergardners aren't trying to play it.

At high enough levels, some PCs become eldritch horrors of their own. One campaign ended because a PC made a deal with a demon in a music box, and then tried to back out of the deal. The demon took the PC's body and soul, mutated into all kinds of body horror, and killed everyone with bony flesh tentacles. (The demon just wanted a magic sword, and the PC didn't want to give them the magic sword. They got the sword from a former orc warlord who learned the ways of Buddhism from a dragon, and had since taken up an oath of non-violence. Only those who did not want the sword at all could have it. Of course, that PC stole it from another PC, but then didn't want to give it to the demon, because... I don't even know why.) Has to be my most interested campaign ending yet. (It also featured some serious WTF moments... add surreal horror in there too. Internet the breakfast cereal. No, that was a thing. An illusion, but still.)

Are you talking about a demonic computer virus or?What's with a PC????
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:29 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

Are you talking about a demonic computer virus or?What's with a PC????

Player Character.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 05, 2018 10:39 pm

Guys look at what I found,it's sponsored by WhiteFLAME(a Japanese band).From what I see,it looks like a web novel....
www.arcanadia.com/
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun May 06, 2018 3:20 am

I've decided what will happen to Bengal at the end of the story\RP.It will be fragmented into different city states,such as Dhaka and Shin Minami Oto(Chittagong).The Mamonos or Tenshis will destroy a city or two,like Kolkata or Hokuto(Assam Prefectural Capital).The landscape of the once evergreen and lush land of Bengal will be a barren and dark landscape where nothing ever seems to grow.Meanwhile in the south(where most of the forests are),supernatural flora and fauna dominate the land.Shin Minami Oto is the last stronghold of the old Bengali government which still holds the southeast of the once proud nation,with a rival Magokoro Dhaka controls the north and is in a constant state of war with the "Old Establishment"(former government of the Kingdom of Bengal which now rules only southern Assam and Chittagong Prefecture)......
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:20 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:I've decided what will happen to Bengal at the end of the story\RP.It will be fragmented into different city states,such as Dhaka and Shin Minami Oto(Chittagong).The Mamonos or Tenshis will destroy a city or two,like Kolkata or Hokuto(Assam Prefectural Capital).The landscape of the once evergreen and lush land of Bengal will be a barren and dark landscape where nothing ever seems to grow.Meanwhile in the south(where most of the forests are),supernatural flora and fauna dominate the land.Shin Minami Oto is the last stronghold of the old Bengali government which still holds the southeast of the once proud nation,with a rival Magokoro Dhaka controls the north and is in a constant state of war with the "Old Establishment"(former government of the Kingdom of Bengal which now rules only southern Assam and Chittagong Prefecture)......

1. I figured the endings would be decided based on the flow of the RP. I mean... you can try to work towards that, but...

2. Bear in mind in canon (though this RP won't necessarily be following canon), Orinia splits into dozens of walled city-states. One of the largest covering an area no larger than a few city blocks. Two more are able to take up space within our national park, and one of those is maybe about as large as a few campsites, if one doesn't count verticality. Then remember that Orinia is smaller than Macedonia to begin with. I was dead serious about balkanization being likely and severe .

3. Related to the concept of city-states... I hope you guys like building walls. After all, how else do you keep out bandits, looters, cultists, and giant monsters? Plus, it gives that sense of false security comparable to airport check out. Like... it won't really stop the rogue sorcerer from sneaking into our lovely little slice of the Apocalypse, and sacrificing children to gain magic powers, but the walls and guards will certainly make people think it will.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sun May 06, 2018 5:45 am

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:I've decided what will happen to Bengal at the end of the story\RP.It will be fragmented into different city states,such as Dhaka and Shin Minami Oto(Chittagong).The Mamonos or Tenshis will destroy a city or two,like Kolkata or Hokuto(Assam Prefectural Capital).The landscape of the once evergreen and lush land of Bengal will be a barren and dark landscape where nothing ever seems to grow.Meanwhile in the south(where most of the forests are),supernatural flora and fauna dominate the land.Shin Minami Oto is the last stronghold of the old Bengali government which still holds the southeast of the once proud nation,with a rival Magokoro Dhaka controls the north and is in a constant state of war with the "Old Establishment"(former government of the Kingdom of Bengal which now rules only southern Assam and Chittagong Prefecture)......

1. I figured the endings would be decided based on the flow of the RP. I mean... you can try to work towards that, but...

2. Bear in mind in canon (though this RP won't necessarily be following canon), Orinia splits into dozens of walled city-states. One of the largest covering an area no larger than a few city blocks. Two more are able to take up space within our national park, and one of those is maybe about as large as a few campsites, if one doesn't count verticality. Then remember that Orinia is smaller than Macedonia to begin with. I was dead serious about balkanization being likely and severe .

3. Related to the concept of city-states... I hope you guys like building walls. After all, how else do you keep out bandits, looters, cultists, and giant monsters? Plus, it gives that sense of false security comparable to airport check out. Like... it won't really stop the rogue sorcerer from sneaking into our lovely little slice of the Apocalypse, and sacrificing children to gain magic powers, but the walls and guards will certainly make people think it will.

I actually plan to divide the country into 3 parts.The South East will be controlled by the old Bengali government,and it will mostly use a combination of MT with FT.The North will be run by Magokoro Dhaka,a magical purist cult which started out as a city state which ran Dhaka,but now controls most of Northern Bengal.The South will be a enlarged version of the forest area which exists both ingame and real-life(I'm talking about the Sundarbans,which was once one of the largest mangrove forests in the world),it's gonna have magical "tribes",basically a brainwashed magic using populace built up of the people who used to live in the former towns and cities over there,along with supernaturally mutated flora and fauna,like 9 tailed fox....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon May 07, 2018 12:48 am

Hello.Anyone here???
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:24 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:Hello.Anyone here???

Yes? I mean sorta?

This isn't exactly a chat though.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon May 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Hey there, I'd like to apply for this. Sounds interesting.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:20 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Hey there, I'd like to apply for this. Sounds interesting.

Hi! Hello! Great to see you! ;3

It's just lovely to see another person interested! I don't yet have application for anyone to fill out, but I am happy to note that we have enough people that I can at least consider actually making an IC thread. (Disclaimer: IC thread will, in all likelihood, take some time to make. I want it to look nice, and have an amazing OP. Applications will be pending as well.)

Now, I do have questions for you, and I'm sure you've got lots of questions for me.

First question I have: does YN have any apocalypse myths originating from it? Be it myths from indigenous people, or myths created by immigrants who settled there? Only thing here that doesn't count would be pre-existing myths brought over from immigrants, regardless of how popular.

Second question: What are some of the more dangerous, frightening, or just plain unpleasant species that live in YN? Can be native or invasive. Anything from "we have bears" to "we have spiders" to "we have kudzu and can't get rid of it." The more species you list, the better. Can be anything; flora, fauna, fish, or fungus; anything dangerous, unpleasant, or even just mildly creepy.

Bear in mind, I'll be doing my own research for both. I'm using your answers as a jumping off point for it.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue May 08, 2018 5:44 am

I just found out the ultimate Bengali frightening species,Bugs.This morning,I opened my curtains and saw an army of grasshoppers and beetles sunbathing on my windows.
I had to use a high pressure hose for the water to reach upto my window(it's at the 2nd floor of my building,I live in an apartment block).And to do that I had to hold the traffic for about 10 minutes,then had to spend another 5 minutes listening to the lecture of the police officer.I had a really bad day....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue May 08, 2018 11:00 am

How many of you want to see King Adit to die at the hands of the demons,and to be replaced by Yuko Ryan,who will launch an all out war upon both the Tenshis(Angels) and the Mamonos(Demons) to get revenge for his brother.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:57 pm

I... dunno? Again, I thought a lot of this would be decided in the roleplay. I rather do not like deciding how a roleplay is going to go before it even starts. I much prefer just letting things happen as they happen.

Otherwise, what's the point of making it a roleplay, and why not write a story instead?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue May 08, 2018 8:20 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:I... dunno? Again, I thought a lot of this would be decided in the roleplay. I rather do not like deciding how a roleplay is going to go before it even starts. I much prefer just letting things happen as they happen.

Otherwise, what's the point of making it a roleplay, and why not write a story instead?

I have a few ideas how to start out, but other than that...
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents