NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Okay, and as for what the Prophets of Evil were supposed to sound like, musically? (Fair warning, I know that my musical tastes are not for everyone. You have been warned.)

Picture of blend of Sigh and IDDD, with some Ryu5150 and a good bit of some of Undead Corporation's darker stuff, and blended with TBDM, plenty of TBDM. And maybe just a bit of Dark Funeral and Sabbat thrown in for good measure.

Though each album they released was supposed to take a different inspiration, giving each a different and unique sound.

With all those instruments, maybe you can see why they had seven members?

S i t k a wrote:So if I did join, what would be the best way to get involved? It would obviously be different than just hearing about all the trouble happening overseas, since Sitka would have to be in a different world.

Sorry for being wishy washy about this.

Well, you'd possibly have a portal appear in whatever world you're in. The other end of the portal would be the mortal realm.

I'll talk more on this later. I have to go now. I'll see about trying to be on sometime later tonight. :3
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat May 12, 2018 4:18 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Well, you'd possibly have a portal appear in whatever world you're in. The other end of the portal would be the mortal realm.

Alright. I'll give the IC a closer read and then see what ideas I come up with.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Why is the world suddenly so quiet????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:06 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:Why is the world suddenly so quiet????

Because I do stuff with friends on Saturdays? I said I wouldn't be around much today.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 9:07 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Why is the world suddenly so quiet????

Because I do stuff with friends on Saturdays? I said I wouldn't be around much today.

No,I'm talking about my RL surroundings.Why is it so quiet?Is it because I'm giving my english exam now????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:09 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

No,I'm talking about my RL surroundings.Why is it so quiet?Is it because I'm giving my english exam now????

Huh.

I was kinda wondering why it was quiet in the chat myself. I was expecting to return to flood gates of messages.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 9:11 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:No,I'm talking about my RL surroundings.Why is it so quiet?Is it because I'm giving my english exam now????

Huh.

I was kinda wondering why it was quiet in the chat myself. I was expecting to return to flood gates of messages.

I'm lucky that there's no invigilator in the room....
I was also expecting a flood of messages after I woke up tho....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Welp. Time to discuss the aesthetic appeal of the Prophets of Evil and HOLYCRAPEHATJUSTWASSUMMONED-?! In Canadian. I would imagine that the Prophets' performance is the Grand Finale, and the other bands are either recovering, enjoying/taking notes on the concert, or having a coke fueled orgy in the back room. Or pepsi, your choice.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Danceria wrote:Welp. Time to discuss the aesthetic appeal of the Prophets of Evil and HOLYCRAPEHATJUSTWASSUMMONED-?! In Canadian. I would imagine that the Prophets' performance is the Grand Finale, and the other bands are either recovering, enjoying/taking notes on the concert, or having a coke fueled orgy in the back room. Or pepsi, your choice.

Write something in the IC thread first,then we can talk as long as you want....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Danceria wrote:Welp. Time to discuss the aesthetic appeal of the Prophets of Evil and HOLYCRAPEHATJUSTWASSUMMONED-?! In Canadian. I would imagine that the Prophets' performance is the Grand Finale, and the other bands are either recovering, enjoying/taking notes on the concert, or having a coke fueled orgy in the back room. Or pepsi, your choice.

Or running the fuck away. Possibly a few straight up died. After all... most of the audience just melted, in the mere presence of what was summoned. The Prophets were the only ones present at the time who didn't melt.

Take your time preparing your post. I'm in no rush. I took nearly a week or so figuring out what I wanted to post, and three or four days working on the post itself. Or something like that. My counting might be a bit off. I spent most of the day laughing my ass off with friends.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:

Write something in the IC thread first,then we can talk as long as you want....

I would, but I am on mobile. I mean, I could certainly start something, then flesh it out later...

Heck with it, I'm gonna. The Edit button exists for a reason.
1 Orinia 1 wrote:

Or running the fuck away. Possibly a few straight up died. After all... most of the audience just melted, in the mere presence of what was summoned. The Prophets were the only ones present at the time who didn't melt.

Take your time preparing your post. I'm in no rush. I took nearly a week or so figuring out what I wanted to post, and three or four days working on the post itself. Or something like that. My counting might be a bit off. I spent most of the day laughing my ass off with friends.

*one of 1 Orina 1's friends: I wonder if any of the hands would rather be tenor...
Orina: Tenor?
Friend: Tenor eleven miles/clicks away.
*laughtrack/Seinfeld baseline*

But yeah, somehow my guys not only survived the initial onslaught, but will most likely die in a pyrotechnic display of heroism. Not a bad way to go...
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Write something in the IC thread first,then we can talk as long as you want....

I would, but I am on mobile. I mean, I could certainly start something, then flesh it out later...

1 Orinia 1 wrote:

*one of 1 Orina 1's friends: I wonder if any of the hands would rather be tenor...

But yeah, somehow my guys not only survived the initial onslaught, but will most likely die in a pyrotechnic display of heroism. Not a bad way to go...

You atleast have something.All I have is a Nokia.My PC,Console and Smartphone are locked up since I've got my OLevels after a few days.I'm able to give this RP time because I am a straight-A literature student,and my mind somehow comes up with a story....
Try typing an entire post with a T9Keyboard....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 9:35 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:I would, but I am on mobile. I mean, I could certainly start something, then flesh it out later...

You atleast have something.All I have is a Nokia.My PC,Console and Smartphone are locked up since I've got my OLevels after a few days.I'm able to give this RP time because I am a straight-A literature student,and my mind somehow comes up with a story....

...the he'll is an OLevel?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 9:36 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:You atleast have something.All I have is a Nokia.My PC,Console and Smartphone are locked up since I've got my OLevels after a few days.I'm able to give this RP time because I am a straight-A literature student,and my mind somehow comes up with a story....

...the he'll is an OLevel?

High School entrance exams....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 9:57 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:...the he'll is an OLevel?

High School entrance exams....

...Wow I'm old. Unless High School doesn't mean age 14-18.

> tfw I'm 20.
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:00 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:High School entrance exams....

> tfw I'm 20.

Over here,it's actually 16-18/19....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:...Wow I'm old. Unless High School doesn't mean age 14-18.

> tfw I'm 20.

Over here,it's actually 16-18/19....

Huh. Weird. In a somewhat unrelated note. Have you guys ever heard of the Muppets before?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Over here,it's actually 16-18/19....

Huh. Weird. In a somewhat unrelated note. Have you guys ever heard of the Muppets before?

Um,yeah.Used to watch it when I was a kid(the Bengali dub tho...)
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Sat May 12, 2018 10:05 pm

I can't help but laugh at this, first, an application/RP planning thread and now we're talkin' about the muppets! :lol2:
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:High School entrance exams....

> tfw I'm 20.

I... stopped counting my age after 21. I know I was born in '93', but after turning 21, age doesn't really matter.

The City-State of Palmont wrote:I can't help but laugh at this, first, an application/RP planning thread and now we're talkin' about the muppets! :lol2:

Wow. Just like my friends on Skype. XD

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 10:13 pm

Well regardless, there will be two immortal chars that I RP as. You may or may not hate me for what I will do later...today? Yep. It's today.
Obligatory Quotes below

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Danceria wrote:Well regardless, there will be two immortal chars that I RP as. You may or may not hate me for what I will do later...today? Yep. It's today.

Immortal chars?

Only thing that came to my mind after that was this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUxPghqOazw

In also seriousness though, TG me about those.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:45 pm

I plan to make the Royal Bengal Self-Defence Forces to fight to the death and engage the demons using Bushido ideals....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 11:02 pm

COMING SOON
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Kingdom of Bengal Arc
A tale of two cities,formerly the twin capitals of the Kingdom of Bengal,as they walked their seperate paths.
Last edited by Bengal and Assam on Sat May 12, 2018 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents