NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 1:08 am

Made my first post.I know it's crap,but it's all I can do at the time.Say Orina,are you gonna initiate the Apocalypse???
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:17 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:Made my first post.I know it's crap,but it's all I can do at the time.Say Orina,are you gonna initiate the Apocalypse???

Your post is fine, though I don't know about your OOC ending to it. Might confuse people with that.

Apocalypse has already been initiated.

Anyone else who's a part of this can post. Once everyone has, I'll post again, progressing the Apocalypse.
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 4:56 am

Complete list of all creatures in Bengali mythology...(The Topmost Post)
https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-mon ... -mythology
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 am

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Sat May 12, 2018 6:08 am

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Apocalypse has already been initiated.

Anyone else who's a part of this can post. Once everyone has, I'll post again, progressing the Apocalypse.

This means I get to post?
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 6:16 am

The City-State of Palmont wrote:

Um,yeah....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 am

The City-State of Palmont wrote:

Yup. You're good.

Information on the disaster at Autumn Doom Fest would be leaking out. YN may or may not be aware of what is actually going on, but people who know anything about it would be scared. What is YN going to do about it?
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat May 12, 2018 9:43 am

I haven't really read the IC yet, so I don't know exactly what's going on, but based on the concept here, maybe there is a good way for Sitka (or other parts of its world) to get involved.

You mentioned portals being opened, presumably to other worlds of some sort. Perhaps some of them lead to Sitka's Earth, allowing its people to help yours?
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:27 am

What will happen to the Prophets of Evil\Doom,since they have fled the stage???
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am

Where the IC at tho?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:39 am

Danceria wrote:Where the IC at tho?

Here's the IC link
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=442990
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:Where the IC at tho?

Here's the IC link

So a J-pop band summons the furies and some sort of lovecraftian deity...?
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:45 am

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Here's the IC link

So a J-pop band summons the furies and some sort of lovecraftian deity...?

And the Bengali WagakkiBand defeats the furies and demons using the power of Senbonzakura(Bengali anthem in DnM universe)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 10:49 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:So a J-pop band summons the furies and some sort of lovecraftian deity...?

And the Bengali WagakkiBand defeats the furies and demons using the power of Senbonzakura(Bengali anthem in DnM universe)

So much of the combat is done through the power of Rock 'n' Roll.
Expect a Canadian born band to be there...of which I assume The Occult is now widely known, or is this the first time that anything weird has occurred?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 10:55 am

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:And the Bengali WagakkiBand defeats the furies and demons using the power of Senbonzakura(Bengali anthem in DnM universe)

So much of the combat is done through the power of Rock 'n' Roll.
Expect a Canadian born band to be there...of which I assume The Occult is now widely known, or is this the first time that anything weird has occurred?

Feast your Eyes
https://www.thetoptens.com/bangladeshi- ... tal-bands/
And since we also have Japanese influence and culture
http://loudwire.com/best-japanese-metal-bands/
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 11:00 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:So much of the combat is done through the power of Rock 'n' Roll.

Feast your Eyes

Awww yis.
If OP permits, could one of the bands Prophets of Evil be with a Canadian boy band?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 11:06 am

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Feast your Eyes

Awww yis.
If OP permits, could one of the bands Prophets of Evil be with a Canadian boy band?

The Prophets of Evil should be seperated during the chaos.2 of the bandmembers should be with the Canadian boy band,while the others will be with Warfraze(who've made a comeback)
I wrote this post while hearing this...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KGfiRBm4xEs
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 11:13 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:Awww yis.

The Prophets of Evil should be seperated during the chaos.2 of the bandmembers should be with the Canadian boy band,while the others will be with Warfraze(who've made a comeback)

[i]L’étrangers[i] AKA Boy Band from Canada would no doubt provide aid, or panic. But an important question: is this the first time the paranormal has leaked into our world, or is this the first time things have happened?
Obligatory Quotes below

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 am

Danceria wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:The Prophets of Evil should be seperated during the chaos.2 of the bandmembers should be with the Canadian boy band,while the others will be with Warfraze(who've made a comeback)

[i]L’étrangers[i] AKA Boy Band from Canada would no doubt provide aid, or panic. But an important question: is this the first time the paranormal has leaked into our world, or is this the first time things have happened?

Warfraze won't care.They will just hit the demons at every chance they get with their Gibsons(for the uneducated masses,it's a guitar),and heavy-metal versions of ancient Bengali folk songs.....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnNXy_X2a ... =mv-google
-Loke Bole,a Bengali folk song written in the 1800s,cover by Warfraze
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat May 12, 2018 11:21 am

Ok,I really need some sleep.See U guys 2 morro
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 am

Bengal and Assam wrote:
Danceria wrote:[i]L’étrangers[i] AKA Boy Band from Canada would no doubt provide aid, or panic. But an important question: is this the first time the paranormal has leaked into our world, or is this the first time things have happened?

Warfraze won't care.They will just hit the demons at every chance they get with their Gibsons(for the uneducated masses,it's a guitar),and heavy-metal versions of ancient Bengali folk songs.....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnNXy_X2a ... =mv-google
-Loke Bole,a Bengali folk song written in the 1800s,cover by Warfraze

*Canadian folk songs/Native American chants and chaotic smacking intensifies*
Bengal and Assam wrote:Ok,I really need some sleep.See U guys 2 morro

k
Obligatory Quotes below

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Okay, let me address this one thing at a time. Bear in mind, I do have other plans today.

Danceria wrote:So a J-pop band summons the furies and some sort of lovecraftian deity...?

They aren't "J-Pop". I actually described them having corpse paint. That should perhaps give you an idea what kind of music they perform. I'll likely be able to make a dispatch of some kind better explaining them, though I won't be able to right now. I might be able to post some YouTube links up to givean idea of what they might have sounded like (later though, I only have so much time right now), but I can't actually post any of their songs, on account of them being... well, fictional.

And they did. Although they did not intend it to happen the way it did. It was supposed to only be open for a split second, and let one thing through. That's how it normally works. Basically... the magic malfunctioned.

Bengal and Assam wrote:And the Bengali WagakkiBand defeats the furies and demons using the power of Senbonzakura(Bengali anthem in DnM universe)

Um... if you think that will work?

I want to remind you that the Prophets of Evil were casting magic while playing their music. The music itself wasn't magical.

And, uh... do you know what the DNM 'verse is? You keep throwing the term around, here, and in your post. People might get confused if you keep doing that. I want to keep confusion down to a minimum. Okay? Please let's not confuse anyone any more than they might be already? I throw the term around because that's what my nation is actually set in, and the roleplay is (mostly) set in. But the roleplay isn't following canon exactly (A. because it is a roleplay, and B. so it can allow other people on the site, like you to take part.) That does not mean you are now part of the canon, just the roleplay. So please use the terms "in DNM 'verse" with care. This is the second time I'm bringing this up.

Danceria wrote:So much of the combat is done through the power of Rock 'n' Roll.

No... no it isn't.

The Prophets of Evil did what they did because they were casting spells while playing music. The music wasn't magical or anything, just pretty good. The spells were what did stuff, but this was done carefully so that the audience would think it was just special effects. Have you ever seen Alice Cooper peform? He puts on a show when he performs. It's like that. They were putting on a show while playing music. They just happened to be using magic instead of normal special effects. It's just that something went wrong.

Danceria wrote:Awww yis.

TG me about this. We can talk it over and figure something out.

Bengal and Assam wrote:The Prophets of Evil should be seperated during the chaos.2 of the bandmembers should be with the Canadian boy band,while the others will be with Warfraze(who've made a comeback)

I said that they left the stage. Didn't say they were separated. I'd also like to point out that the Prophets of Evil... aren't quite human? So they may have some tricks up their sleeves. They were one of the two "Unknown Entities" listed in the Compendium entries at the bottom of the post.

Danceria wrote:[i]L’étrangers[i] AKA Boy Band from Canada would no doubt provide aid, or panic. But an important question: is this the first time the paranormal has leaked into our world, or is this the first time things have happened?

Yes and no. They have been with us since ancient times. Otherwise we wouldn't even have names for them.

However, over the centuries, they've gotten very good about not being seen or noticed. Very few people would actually know. Those that do know, nobody would believe anyways. They've be viewed no different than "conspiracy theorists". It's... maybe possible a tiny portion of a government agency knows, but I doubt they'd inform anyone even under these circumstances. Then again, who knows?

Give a quick reread to the entry I provided on "erinyes". They sometimes leave the Underworld, and can take mortal guise. That means... they do enter our world, and when they do, they can be anyone, anywhere, at any time, and almost nobody would know otherwise. Now consider the following: That ability is not unique to the erinyes. Hell, it isn't even a rare ability. It's pretty common among most mid-to-high power demons, and several other entities to boot.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Sat May 12, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat May 12, 2018 2:06 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Okay, let me address this one thing at a time. Bear in mind, I do have other plans today.

Oh...oh. This is in the words of Allah Gold how things start out. I getcha. A few small things may have slithered in from Beyond, but this is a foreshadowing of the Portals about to appear. Shit has not quite hit the fan, but it has just been squeezed out of the metaphorical backside.

Expect TGs.
Obligatory Quotes below

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Danceria wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:Okay, let me address this one thing at a time. Bear in mind, I do have other plans today.

Oh...oh. This is in the words of Allah Gold how things start out. I getcha. A few small things may have slithered in from Beyond, but this is a foreshadowing of the Portals about to appear. Shit has not quite hit the fan, but it has just been squeezed out of the metaphorical backside.

Expect TGs.

Yup. Very much. Things are rearing up to get very, very bad.

This portal was opened entirely by accident. But now that it is open, people are going to be responding to it. People on both sides.

Consider then... what happens if a portal is intentionally opened?

EDIT: I feel stupid for asking. Sorry, I'm still waking up.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Sat May 12, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat May 12, 2018 2:53 pm

So if I did join, what would be the best way to get involved? It would obviously be different than just hearing about all the trouble happening overseas, since Sitka would have to be in a different world.

Sorry for being wishy washy about this.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents