NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:03 pm

Nice to know, buddy, and I have good news as well: My internet connection has stabilized and blackouts are becoming far less frequent; which means I can try and get a post up!, I can't guarantee anything though, I think I have a bit of a writer's block in my head regarding the RP, and some details on Palmont's canon have changed, but I guess I can just keep it the way it was for the duration of the RP, they're just changes related to the governmental structure, and I don't think civilization as we know it is gonna last long in this RP, certo?
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:50 pm

S i t k a wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:Look, I know I said we don't have to rush... but is anyone even still here?

Just because there's no rush to post doesn't mean I don't want to hear from all of you...

I'm now back. My family was on a long vacation to Alaska and Colorado and I didn't really have time to check this. I'm sorry.

Okay. Well, glad to see you are back.

Stanier wrote:Nice to know, buddy, and I have good news as well: My internet connection has stabilized and blackouts are becoming far less frequent; which means I can try and get a post up!, I can't guarantee anything though, I think I have a bit of a writer's block in my head regarding the RP, and some details on Palmont's canon have changed, but I guess I can just keep it the way it was for the duration of the RP, they're just changes related to the governmental structure, and I don't think civilization as we know it is gonna last long in this RP, certo?

That is good news! :3

And you'd be right about that last part. :3
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:13 pm

So... everyone's here, right?

Right?
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:40 am

Yeah... I keep getting distracted and forgetting things. Tomorrow I shouldn't be busy with much, so I'll try to get something written then.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:42 am

Nyaaaa...
how is everyone????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

The City-State of Palmont
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The City-State of Palmont » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:56 am

Jodío', pero feliz (F***ed up, but happy), anyhow, I'm trying to pull something off, yet my mind won't let me, f***ing writer's block. I guess that with all this stress it's weighing down on me... On the bright side, three days to my 25th birthday, so I guess I should be proud, it's another year without trying to jump off a bridge heavily depressed (I haven't tried that s***, mind y'all).
Light theme users! Prepare to suffer!
NS Stats were cut and left unfinished.
This nation is effectively based off NFS: Carbon
The sounds of Palmont City!
Join this Discord server and get a unique chance to hear me sing! Tickets only 5NZ$.
Who I am (With political and social views, proceed with discretion)
Every comment uttered by yours truly shall be taken with a grain of salt.

Palmont PD internal broadcasts: *Static and just static*

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:35 am

The City-State of Palmont wrote:Jodío', pero feliz (F***ed up, but happy), anyhow, I'm trying to pull something off, yet my mind won't let me, f***ing writer's block. I guess that with all this stress it's weighing down on me... On the bright side, three days to my 25th birthday, so I guess I should be proud, it's another year without trying to jump off a bridge heavily depressed (I haven't tried that s***, mind y'all).

I tried that on my 14th birthday.I deliberately tried to go off a cliff using my bike.But some asssshole called the cops and I was rescued.....
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:57 pm

I'll try to write something now. I couldn't get on my computer earlier. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this, though. I'm never sure what to write, and school starts in a few days.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 pm

S i t k a wrote:I'll try to write something now. I couldn't get on my computer earlier. I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this, though. I'm never sure what to write, and school starts in a few days.

Speak for yourself,my results come out in a few days,and I'm wondering if I'll survive to write anything.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Good to see everyone's still here.

Yeah, writer's block can massively suck sometimes. X_X

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:19 pm

I'm, uh... still here.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:23 pm

Sorry everyone....
I am really stressed out due to my exam results coming out....
I am unable to think up of anything......
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello?Anyone here???
*wanders the dark ruins of a Labyrinth *
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:Hello?Anyone here???
*wanders the dark ruins of a Labyrinth *

I am?

But... yeah, you made a good point there, and one pretty clear.

I don't suppose it is too much to ask that if anyone else is still interested in this, they should make a post by the end of the week?

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:06 pm

I take it then nobody is interested in still doing this.

That's fine. Perfectly fine.

S i t k a
Diplomat

New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:59 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:I take it then nobody is interested in still doing this.

I'm sorry. Maybe we can try something else another time.

I guess I just couldn't find a way to make the story work or something and was too nervous to just leave. Sorry...

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 pm

S i t k a wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:I take it then nobody is interested in still doing this.

I'm sorry. Maybe we can try something else another time.

I guess I just couldn't find a way to make the story work or something and was too nervous to just leave. Sorry...

I'm not blaming you. I'm just... slightly disappointed.

But it's fine. It's cool. This wouldn't be the first roleplay of mine to die (not even close), and I doubt it'll be the last.

It's perfectly fine. You have a good one, okay? No need to be sorry, we all get writer's block sometimes. :3

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:15 pm

I solemnly agree with you, writer's block is a bitch. I have on a .TXT file the code for what was supposed to be my next post but seemingly I couldn't make it work. I was trying to make the posts on first-person POV but, I got all blocked up and worried it would break the style I had up to now.

On a side note, I'm back from a break from NS I had for a couple of weeks. Tried to get my ideas in order. Also to organize my life (It's safe to say that it didn't work at all).
Last edited by Stanier on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents