NATION

PASSWORD

Tribuisti Mundo Inferno (OOC/Interest; MT/FanT Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:Konnichiwa...
Anyone here????
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hi?
Disregard the "1's" in my name.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:41 am

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:Konnichiwa...
Anyone here????
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Hi?

What do you think about the new characters I've introduced????
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Hi?

What do you think about the new characters I've introduced????

Well, I don't know much about them yet, but I think that was a good direction for you to go.
This nation vaguely represents my political views, but is not intended as social or political commentary.

I'm just here to RP for the most part, and give out awesome advice. I don't want trouble.
This nation exists in the 堕天使の女神 Datenshi No Megami universe. The current year is 2014.
This nation is in permanent armed neutrality. We can't attack other nations unless they invade us first.
Civil Rights, Economy, Integrity, Intelligence, Political Freedom, Recreational Drug Use, Scientific Advancement, Secularism. All other NS stats are non-canon.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:
Bengal and Assam wrote:What do you think about the new characters I've introduced????

Well, I don't know much about them yet, but I think that was a good direction for you to go.

They seek to free Izanami from the underworld.And they drink blood for some reason....
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:58 am

Orinia-chan.Can you post something for me in the IC thread?I'm getting very bored these days....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:Orinia-chan.Can you post something for me in the IC thread?I'm getting very bored these days....

I just got the last post out, not even a whole week ago yet. I'm not even sure what I'd make the post about right now, if I were to drop everything I'm doing and type one. I mean, I could try to continue the stuff with the Prophets of Evil, but I had purposefully left the last post I made about that open-ended in case you or Danceria wanted to jump in with the band stuff you were talking about... and then nobody did, so... ^^; Though I've reached the point where I'm just not going to hold my breath for Danceria, but I still wouldn't know what to do with that plot thread right now.

I had posted something for you in the IC thread earlier, anyhow. And you've also just posted 3 days ago. I absolutely, positively do not want this roleplay going too much faster. I like to make nice, long posts that I only need to make every so often. I can't stand to be in roleplays that go too quickly, where if I'm not online for a day I'll suddenly be behind and have no damn clue what is going on. I can't be online everyday, let alone post everyday. And I swear to you, I have quit several roleplays before, for the simply going too quick for me to keep up with them. I dare-say, I do not want to have to quit my own damn roleplay.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:45 pm

No of course not. Take your time.....
I was just asking for your opinion on the Izanami worshipping bloodsuckers I've introduced.....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:No of course not. Take your time.....
I was just asking for your opinion on the Izanami worshipping bloodsuckers I've introduced.....

I... already said my opinion, didn't I?

1 Orinia 1 wrote:

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Uh, hello?

Is Stanier/Palmera here? If you could please post sometime soon, that would be great. If not, if possible I would like a head's up regarding when you might be able to post.

Thank you. :3

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:01 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Uh, hello?

Is Stanier/Palmera here? If you could please post sometime soon, that would be great. If not, if possible I would like a head's up regarding when you might be able to post.

Not Stanier, but I'm sorry I haven't posted. It's stressful keeping up with different RPs. I'll try to post soon. Not tonight, though. It's late and I'm tired and kind of depressed.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:22 pm

I've posted about 2 weeks ago,and am still waiting for Orinia to do something related to the Bengali Death Cult that seeks to free Izanami from the underworld(while not getting bored due to good conversations with Nihonjin people on Twitter).....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:39 pm

S i t k a wrote:

Not Stanier, but I'm sorry I haven't posted. It's stressful keeping up with different RPs. I'll try to post soon. Not tonight, though. It's late and I'm tired and kind of depressed.

But you did post. Not regarding the wraiths, but you still did post.

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:12 am

Scusa for the inactivity, but lately I've been having serious problems regarding my internet connection, some motherf***ers stole the ADSL wires from the majority of the municipality, also, my mother had a relapse, hope y'all understand.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 pm

Stanier wrote:

Scusa for the inactivity, but lately I've been having serious problems regarding my internet connection, some motherf***ers stole the ADSL wires from the majority of the municipality, also, my mother had a relapse, hope y'all understand.

I understand. Thank you for informing.

I hope everything goes well for yourself, and your mother.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Sorry I haven't gotten a post up lately.

I'll see about trying to get something around later this week, or perhaps next week. This isn't dead.

Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Stanier » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 pm

No worries there bud, I'd really like to post but, I'm still having problems with my internet connection, and now there's at least three blackouts every day, I'm currently without energy, for at least three hours. I really don't want to drop out on this, but if the situation gets worse maybe I'll have to. I'll keep y'all updated.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: Kako quote of the [INSERT DETERMINATE REFRESH PERIOD] "The floof does not discriminate, be it catto, doggo, birb, or bnnuy. All fluff was created equal"|New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:46 pm

Is godmodding allowed sir

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:53 pm

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Sorry I haven't gotten a post up lately.

I'll see about trying to get something around later this week, or perhaps next week. This isn't dead.

Can you godmod in this RP

May the Reich be above all else in the world
Last edited by German-Soviet Reich on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:49 pm

German-Soviet Reich wrote:
1 Orinia 1 wrote:Sorry I haven't gotten a post up lately.

Can you godmod in this RP

No.

That should be self explanatory. No even remotely decent roleplay allows that.
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Stanier wrote:No worries there bud, I'd really like to post but, I'm still having problems with my internet connection, and now there's at least three blackouts every day, I'm currently without energy, for at least three hours. I really don't want to drop out on this, but if the situation gets worse maybe I'll have to. I'll keep y'all updated.

I understand. Thank you.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Just got a new post up. Sorry it isn't that big.

I hope none of you have lupophobia, or I might have just given you nightmares for a week. :P
Last edited by 1 Orinia 1 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Hello everyone,how many people are still up for this RP?I know I am....
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:09 pm

I'm still here. Hell, it's my RP, and I'm the one who posted last.

Speaking of which, I was going to inform everyone that I won't be able to post this weekend. I've got stuff going on every day this weekend and I won't have much time. But from the looks of it, nobody else has posted after me anyhow.

That's fine, I understand everyone is busy and stuff. I know Stanier/Palmera has internet troubles.

It's cool, we don't have to rush.

1 Orinia 1
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 1 Orinia 1 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:46 am

Look, I know I said we don't have to rush... but is anyone even still here?

Just because there's no rush to post doesn't mean I don't want to hear from all of you...

S i t k a
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby S i t k a » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:48 am

1 Orinia 1 wrote:Look, I know I said we don't have to rush... but is anyone even still here?

Just because there's no rush to post doesn't mean I don't want to hear from all of you...

I'm now back. My family was on a long vacation to Alaska and Colorado and I didn't really have time to check this. I'm sorry.
The United Settlements of Sitka - the land of friendly vampires, camaraderie, and cloudberry pie
A small corner of the world in 1872. Set in the world of the video game 80 Days, with supernatural beings mixed in. Several factbooks need to be redone.
I'm socially awkward sometimes, and bad at keeping up with things due to life's hecticness, so I might not always be the best at roleplays etc.
The Times: Englishman Phileas Fogg departs London, having bet £20,000 that he can circumnavigate the globe in 80 days.
Local News: Karl Marx visits Sitka, is "impressed".

Ask questions about this strange place! ---- Make the Ram's Head Saloon great again!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents