NATION

PASSWORD

The Chaos-Bringer [IC/All-Tech/Signup First]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Thu May 10, 2018 3:11 pm

As he listened to the Wenteren soldiers news, a chill ran down his spine, this is more then just this, it is larger then what he could even imagine, "If all of that is true, every second we spend here counts. This needs to be sent to high command as soon as possible, which means we need to get there. With this information we are now in a national crisis. Whenever you get that Relay working we to establish communications between our leadership and yours. But I am not sure what we can do to this robot you talk about from here, we have barely breached space with a few satellites. And as I am probably going to assume you came from space, and your nation has an interstellar military, it would be best to know who else is out there. If everything is in order here we need to go as soon as possible, our response teams can help if needed." the officer calls out to one of the men in the helicopter "COMMUNICATE WITH COMMAND, WE WILL BE STOPPING AT THE KAZTANT REGIONAL COMMAND THEN MAKING OUR WAY TO VERDENSK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! WE HAVE URGENT NEWS FOR HIGH COMMAND! WE MAY HAVE A POTENTIAL WORLD ENDING THREAT!" The helicopter nodded in response and waited to take off.
Last edited by Demirestad on Thu May 10, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
+ Dan Unasten Republik vonn Stadelandt +

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten
Nothing whatsoever... For now

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Thu May 10, 2018 4:43 pm

The Mythical Technocracy of Wentera
The Assault Trooper said, “Alright. I will give your leader information on what I know. Shall we get there?” The Assault Trooper activated his mask and he picked up his rifle. He said, “We are not alone in attempting to destroy Unicron. I know that there is Wentera and the Autobots on our side.”
Wentera is a [1.1] civilization, according to this index.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

Wenteran News Relay: [PLEASE WAIT FOR NEWS TO LOAD]

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Fri May 11, 2018 4:53 am

The Kaiser's Funeral
Joseph walks in formation along with his Battalion of the New German State Military Guard, the Army of one of the regions of the New Government of the Federation of Eastern Europe. Back to the point, he notices the faces of many of the onlookers, they look terrified. He notices that they are whispering among themselves, probably about the communists that killed the Kaiser and the others on that horrific day.
He stands in a Rectangle formation, waiting for the orders to fire the cannons in respect. He watches as the Pope finishes his prayer, and the General says,"Fire!" He pulls back on the hammer, and the cannon fires it's blank. The Other 5 Cannons Do the Same, and the Coffin slowly is raised into the ground, surrounded by gold platen walls around his coffin.

A Group of Soldiers Carrying the Kaiser's Casket

Military Research Lab, Somewhere In Poland
"You know the space fighters, Yes?"

"I do, Szymon."

"Do you have the blueprints?"

"Yes."

"Hand Them Over."

He grabs the file out of his bag, handing it to the General.

"Can you convert them into say, Dropships?"

"We could use the engines, and the Metal, Yes."

"So you could make a Dropship for space with the same materials as the Space Fighter?"

"Yes, But i would need more of them, and more powerful engines."

"Also one the subject,Franciszek, I would like you to develope a new weapon."

"Let me hear it."

"I want you to develop a Anti-ship laser cannon."

Franciszek spits out his coffee

"WHAT?"

"Yes, i want you to develop it."

"HOW? This would take years to develop!"

"We're going to send out Space Fighters with nets to hopefully scavenge the Alien's Equipment."

"Oh, so you want me to reverse engineer it?"

"If we can get it to work, Yes."

"Could you raise My Team's Budget?"

"Would 4 Billion do it?"

"Yes."

"Alright, Get To Work on both of those Projects."

Space Fighter Launch Facility, Germany
The 10 Pilots climb into their fighters, along with their tail gunner with them. They Put their helmets on, and check all the systems in the fighters.
"Havoc O-1 Ready."
"Havoc O-4 Ready."
"Havoc O-7 Ready."
"Havoc O-10 Ready."
"Havoc O-2 Ready."
"Havoc 0-3 Ready."
"Havoc O-5 Ready."
"Havoc O-6 Ready."
"Havoc O-8 Ready."
"Havoc O-9 Ready."
"All fighters ready for launch."
The platforms turn straight up, and the boosters are attached to the Fighters. The Engines Prep for takeoff, and central command begins the countdown."
"T Minus 7 Seconds."
"T Minus 6 Seconds."
"T Minus 5 Seconds."
"T Minus 4 Seconds."
"T Minus 3 Seconds."
"T Minus 2 Seconds."
T Minus 1 Second."
"Launch."
The Boosters ignite, carrying the 10 Fighters into the upper atmosphere. The Fighters barely touch the edge of the atmosphere, then the boosters fall away back to Earth. The fighters get out of the atmosphere, heading for the conflict ahead of them. The Commander of the Mission says, "Keep your missiles ready, and your Laser's ready."
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri May 11, 2018 9:01 am

As the Alterian war machine prepared for an assault, the first mecha, Annie, moved in front of Prince Charming, the red mecha, and unfurled large, rectangular shields, creating something similar to a phalanx. Behind it, Prince Charming's shoulder-mounted missile launchers peek, ready to fire a barrage at the hostiles. Then, both Amenrian mecha received a message.

Random Characters wrote:The full might of the Haigonian navy in this galaxy has arrived. Not only are we able to defend our orbital position, we are equipped to assist our allies on the ground. If you are in combat with those who wish to rule or destroy our universe, you are welcome to request our aid, be you human or not.

Code: Select all
"Yeah, you see that ship falling on Earth's atmoshpere? That's our allies. The red and blue mechs are mine, the ones in front of them belong to the enemy. If you can help shoot the psycho blade-wielding robot from behind without hurting us, that would be great. I'm Cinderella by the way, I'm sorry we can't meet in person.

High above the skies, both dragonfolk knights keep dodging attacks from Alterian ships, nearly missing most of the time, and having their armour brushed a few times. "Tatsuya, we can't keep this up!" said White Knight. "Right, let's do it!" replied his comrade. Both heroes channeled their mana into their weapons, making them glow brighter and brighter over time. "Blaster..." "Phantom.." "Blade..." "Blaster..."

"Burst!!!" They touched their weapons together, causing a grey explosion of energy which deflected the projectiles to different directions, hopefully not hitting any allies. Then, they charged their weapons again, and used the same skill. However, instead of touching their weapons together, this time they aimed at Alterian vessels, with White Knight sending a strong light-based attack and Black Knight sending a darkness-based one at the enemies.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Fri May 11, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Random Characters
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Fri May 11, 2018 12:51 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:As the Alterian war machine prepared for an assault, the first mecha, Annie, moved in front of Prince Charming, the red mecha, and unfurled large, rectangular shields, creating something similar to a phalanx. Behind it, Prince Charming's shoulder-mounted missile launchers peek, ready to fire a barrage at the hostiles. Then, both Amenrian mecha received a message.

Random Characters wrote:The full might of the Haigonian navy in this galaxy has arrived. Not only are we able to defend our orbital position, we are equipped to assist our allies on the ground. If you are in combat with those who wish to rule or destroy our universe, you are welcome to request our aid, be you human or not.

"Yeah, you see that ship falling on Earth's atmoshpere? That's our allies. The red and blue mechs are mine, the ones in front of them belong to the enemy. If you can help shoot the psycho blade-wielding robot from behind without hurting us, that would be great. I'm Cinderella by the way, I'm sorry we can't meet in person.

High above the skies, both dragonfolk knights keep dodging attacks from Alterian ships, nearly missing most of the time, and having their armour brushed a few times. "Tatsuya, we can't keep this up!" said White Knight. "Right, let's do it!" replied his comrade. Both heroes channeled their mana into their weapons, making them glow brighter and brighter over time. "Blaster..." "Phantom.." "Blade..." "Blaster..."

"Burst!!!" They touched their weapons together, causing a grey explosion of energy which deflected the projectiles to different directions, hopefully not hitting any allies. Then, they charged their weapons again, and used the same skill. However, instead of touching their weapons together, this time they aimed at Alterian vessels, with White Knight sending a strong light-based attack and Black Knight sending a darkness-based one at the enemies.

We have received your request. We will send a HALO fighter to assist. Please remain clear of the target.

In the bowels of Invasion-class Locust, a single ship silently came to life. A few short pulses helped push it on its guiding rails. Soon it shot out of the hangar. It drifted, firing its thrusters to send it on a course to the planet below.

As the small ship entered the atmosphere, the air started heating up around it, due to compression. The hull was unyielding to the heat. Eventually, the ship slowed down and then flew in the direction of the mechs at such a rate that any pilot would be injured or dead. Fortunately, this fighter, as with all the others, was merely a drone. The pilot was seated safely back on the Locust. The smooth shape of the fighter allowed it to move forward at high speeds without air compression taking place. The target was quickly approached and the payload of the drone was set loose. The cargo was a smaller drone, designed to locate and hunt down the target. It would fly towards the target and deactivate a magnetic confinement field surrounding a piece of antimatter.
Last edited by Random Characters on Sun May 13, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A 2.4 civilization, according to this index.

This nation does not reflect my views. This is just an exaggeration of capitalism and religious fundamentalism.

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat May 12, 2018 8:47 am

"Well if your men are ok with being here we should go ahead and go. Our Emergency Personnel will try and cooperate with your troops while we are gone." The officer made the his way to the helicopter with the Wenteren Assault Trooper and directed the pilot to take off.

----------------------------------------

"Kaztant Regional Command."
"This is Kalder Salzerhove, what details can you give me about the incident."
"We have received word that the Emergency Personnel have arrived at the site and that the men in the ship are from the nation of Wentera. They seem to be an interstellar nation and the ship that crashed is one of theirs. The commanding officer of the ship is currently on his way here and will then make his way to Central Command. He hasn't elaborated much but apparently a robot the size of Jupiter is coming this way to devour the planet, his nation also seems to be aligned to a group called the Autobots. Judging by the circumstances we have reason to believe them, because until now we haven't even made contact with any space faring nations. I think we may have a Case Black situation on our hands, I will leave it to you to decide. The Wenteren Soldier should be arriving within the next few hours, our officer on site has recommended that this be taken immediately to High Command."

Salzerhove moved the phone away from his ear and took in the information he heard 'If this is potentially a Case Black situation, that would require the mobilization of the entire military to be ready for an immediate attack. And this Wenteren officer is coming here to inform him and High Command about the situation.'

"I will make the decision whether to issue the Case Black command once that Wenteren officer arrives and briefs us on the situation. However be on the ready. I will send a message out to the High Command to assemble and prepare for the meeting. Call back if anything else develops."

Salzerhove hung up the phone, the nations future will be decided in the next few hours.
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

The Remnant Axis
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnant Axis » Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 am

In a far away land, deep in the barren depths of a infested wasteland, pools of blackness slowly bubble and boil. What their contents consist of is unclear, but however the pool does seem to contain something: a bestial appendage slowly arises from the body of the water, as a shadowy form came to rise out of it. The beast then looked on upward into the sky, and lets out aloud a loud howl to the shattered moon, as it seems to not be the only one of its kind. The pools expand about the horizon, the one the beast rose from seeming like a ditch in comparison to the ones further away, ones as large as ponds around the area, with thousands of monstrosities coming up and alive into the world, moving away from where they were born as more began to spawn, thousands at a time. Somewhere in the wastelands, built into a cliff and spanning far around, was a palace, the only living beings in the entire area residing in it. And inside, was the one responsible for all of the misdeeds done in the world.

Salem was staring intently at her Seer beside her as she sat by the window, it wrapped along her arms gently as it floated beside her, looking like she had a crystal ball strapped up like a balloon. She looked into it and decided to look into another world. Another plane of existence. Nothing of interest, seeing armies of alien soldiers, robots, wars in space... Matters that bored her, really. Some good ideas for new Grimm, but it wasn't really so much that'd she go out and nab one of them for a testing and indoctrination. Instead, there was much better to do instead. But she had to seek out that better thing. And after some sightseeing across the vast
reaches of the battlefield, soon came the shining jewel of this whole conflict: Unicron. She was quite appalled at the sight of it, having to take a moment to look over the entirety of the strange planetoid... And then she realized, this was worthy of a conference.

A mere hour later, her inner circle united in the meeting hall, where Salem took the head of the table, followed by Watts and Cinder seated to her right, and Tyrian and Hazel to her left. After some slight moments of waiting and calmly adjusting, Salem beckoned the Seer on over, with everyone putting their eyes on it with curiosity. And soon, there was Unicron in view, stunning everyone... Except at least, not for long, as Watts spoke up.

"I assume this thing, whatever it is, is the newest target? It's... Astounding, to say the least. But what does it have to do with Atlas?" Watts felt quite issued about the change in plan, but he would still agree depending on the outcome. "Nothing, Arthur. This is our new pet project." Salem replied, letting the Seer watch further with its vision. "An entire planet? I know we're going for Remnant, but... Should we start with Remnant first, yes?" Arthur hesitated a bit, hoping that Salem would take it with a bit of stride. "Right... It seems a bit too hasty to jump after another world entirely, despite it's intriguing looks." Hazel kept his arms crossed as he examined over the gaping maw of the planet. "Plus, don't we have better things to do then deal with some-" Before he can continue, Tyrian interjects in Salem's defense. "Are you dull, muscle for brains? Blind to potential, or just too lame to fight without your fists and killing with something else besides your fingers? We don't need Remnant, we could take this thing and destroy this world!" He begins to laugh erratically, slacking in his chair as Cinder sighed. "As much as I hate to say this, I... agree with Callows. This does have opportunities inbound... But I don't think even I can seize an entire planet by myself. Especially even with my group, we could have a lot of issue just with getting through there. But... I like the gist of it."

Salem came to a consensus with the decision, deciding to sway the number a bit. "A shame, Arthur... I was hoping you would lead this expedition. Such a metallic being could be of use to your research." This certainly did grab his attention, as he got up and gave a perplexed look about the planet in the Seer. "You're telling me that this... This is a living being?" Salem gave him a nod, and went to correct him. "Sentient, at least. I can sense it from the Seer: that thing does indeed have a mind. One of chaos, and destruction." This was enough to fully gather Arthur's interest, looking into it again as a smile grew beneath his mustache. "This here... This definitely helps my research. And if we find wherever it is... I bet there will be others interested in the matter of taking this machine in their own hands." Then, Tyrian grew a smile as well, realizing that he could be the one leading the armed force for the expedition. However, it turns to a quick sadness as Salem looks to Cinder, who placed a finger to the top of her sternum to questioningly ask if she wanted her to lead the expeditionary group, which Salem gave a nod to.

"Now... I believe there's some things needed to be done beforehand. Of course, two people can't simply go on ahead and try taking a planet over... So thus, I want you both to assemble your team. You'll be leading jointly, but I want your people as quick as you can get them." Cinder took a look to Watts, and nodded. "That'll be my job. I've got better connections then you, tinkerer." She gave a smirk, but Watt's smile didn't break at all. "Like I care, girl! I've got my own job to do!" He looks to Salem, and decided he was already ready. "I'm good to move, if you're up to making a way for me to go through, Salem."

"Not yet. Bide your time, Arthur. We need Cinder's support. They can't fight a planet, but the extra manpower can help greatly. I know some of them are inherently loyal, and perfect for this job." Arthur sighed, but gave a shrug. "Well, if it helps... Get your little social group, Cinder. Then we move out." She nodded, as they both walked on out, with Hazel following to go and read a book in her library, as well as Tyrian scuttling on off to go and train by killing some of the newly formed Grimm for the heck of it.

Hours later...

Soon, Cinder came to Arthur's spacious laboratory, entering in with a large group beside her. Her associates, Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black, alongside the master criminal Roman Torchwick and his mute sidekick Neopolitan, as well as Adam Taurus himself, led along with his royal guards and personal assassin, a girl surrounded in mystery to the others. "We're about ready now, Watts." Cinder gave a fine smirk, as the portal ripped on open in front of them, as Salem sees they're all clear. Watts looks on forward, and soon, he was leading the group on into the portal, and thus, they were on the field.

However, the portal managed to find themselves onto two different areas, split into two different teams. Watts and the White Fang members managed to land themselves in some strange fortification in the rings of a gas planet. The rest, however, somehow managed get themselves onto the Victory, and looking on about to see where they even landed... This sure isn't Remnant anymore.
*Did you know that 90 percent of people don't use NS stats? I don't either!

Queen of the Grimm, Rightful Leader of Remnant, Salem.
*Factual information made up for the sake of a joke.

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sat May 12, 2018 10:22 am

Being Overseer of the Doomsayer Surveillance system was more of a Decorative job than anything, the instances of something breaking into the Fortress were so few and so distanced between eachother that It was seemingly a hobby of the Overseer rather than his actual job, though this instance was different, a group of entities appeared literally out of nowhere inside of the Third Sector in Ring 4, filled with doubt as to what his eyes had been seeing, Doomsayer Overseer Werlotulx Trartß double checked the footage received to ensyre that he wasnt daydreaming. When he realised the reality of the situation his first thought was to contact the Emperor, and so he did

"Your Majesty, Im sorry to interrupt your activities at this moment but there has been a break on Sector 3, Ring 4 of Doomsayer Battery, I request your advise on what to do"

The Emperor Sinply looked up to the Message that had popped out above his table and after rolling his eyes he replied:

"Show me footage, Overseer"

The Overseer then hastily replied

"R-Right away, your majesty"

As the Emperor saw the footage and replaid it a couple of times it could be easily guessed that he was Interested, simply by looking at his expression.

"Close off the Perimeter, sound the alarm and dispatch a Hologram Projector alongside fifty troops there at once, Holo-activation sequence: A220da3-03E ẞ."

The Overseer typed the activation sequence in and afterwards replied

"Hologram Entry code : Dp006-N05-RSMSVAUL.536"

And after he said that the Emperor closed tge Communication link and typed the code onto a Screen emerging from his Gauntlet, he then said to Himself: "Now we wait"

The Evacuation on Mars was halfway through, the cannons -for quite some tine now- Had been Firing their Volleys at Unicron to hopefully slow him down, If the Valentians Hold their end of the Bargain, the Evacuation will be complete with no Ordocravian Blood spilled.
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sat May 12, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 am

”The soldiers may not be at such lucidity as me. I’m sure the Warlord isn’t at its sanest right now. I’m going to attempt to contact Uniter Relay.” The man then clicked a few buttons on his helmet and he said in Wenteran, “Hello? Is this Wenteran Command? Alright. ID code is B4-99875. Alright. I’m Acting Commander Alex Mason of The Wenteran ‘Hell-Patch.’ The ship crashed on Earth in a nation called Demirestad. They don’t know of the hell thats going down in space. Do you really want me to tell them that? Alright.” He then switched back to the local language. “My commander wants me to let you know how bad the threat is. Unicron is reported to be close to Mars.” He then turned back to Wenteran. “I told them. I need contact with Uniter Relay. Alright and thank you.” He then looked around the helicopter again.

Meanwhile at the Hell-Patch...
The Warlord saw the remaining soldiers. The Warlord, a massive four legged robot walked around the wrecked ship and then continued walking around the field again.
Last edited by Wentera on Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Generation 44, the first time you see this copy and paste it into your signature and add 1 to the generation.

The Remnant Axis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnant Axis » Sat May 12, 2018 11:01 am

And soon, down dropped Watts out of the portal, landing in a crouch. Getting up to his average height, he dusted his coat off as he looked beside him, the White Fang agents dropping on down, with Adam coming first. After taking a look about, Arthur began to feel the floor and walls around the area, quite stunned by all of what he's witnessing. "My... Cinder, do you see all of this? We've landed in some sort of technological marvel. A... It's a damn space station! We're in space, girl! Space!" But she didn't respond. She wasn't even in the vicinity.

"...Cinder? Where the..." He looked on back, no sight of her. Adam stepped on up, testing the ground by tapping his foot a bit, as the Albains followed behind. "It seems we've been split from one another..." Fennec observes the area, his ears up and sensing about, as Corsac stayed close, his tail swishing about in curiosity. "A shame. Their abilities would come in handy."

Watts then looked to the younger Albain, with an idea. "Listen about, fox boy. Search for anyone nearby." However, the mysterious Shadowcat already could tell there were indeed approaching individuals. She pressed a hand on her mask, the advanced systems giving a scan and her ears flick a bit, as she noticed they were coming for them.

Drawing her blade and pointing it in the direction, that led to the others drawing theirs as well, with Adam pointing off in the other way in case of a flanking. Watts, however, decides to stand in between them, looking on about in both directions. "First matter is of diplomacy, Taurus. Hold yourself from killing everyone, just for now?" Adam gritted his teeth, but complied. "As soon as they try opening fire, I'm cutting each and every one of them down that I can. I'm not having you stop me!" This gave Watts a bit of annoyance, looking to Adam and shaking his head. "Just... Don't try anything till then?" Soon, it was all up to waiting for them...

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat May 12, 2018 4:41 pm

"That only makes the time we have even more precious." The officer noted at hearing the update. "We should be getting to Kaztant soon, after that we are going straight to Central Command in Verdensk." . The Helicopter arrived at the base on the outskirts of Kaztant and landed for refueling, another Helicopter waited on the pad right next to it. Another officer came up to the one with the Wenteren soldier as they were transferring "Kalder Salzerhove called here earlier, the High Command is preparing for your arrival." "Good, tell him we are currently in route at this moment.". The officer and the Wenteren soldier made it to the transfer Helicopter and took off.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sat May 12, 2018 5:52 pm

The Warlord snapped. The last bit of its logic chip was burned out. It’s main eye turned red and looked at the soldiers. Not the Wenteran soldiers. The new soldiers.

The Assault Trooper cursed and said, “The Warlord has snapped. The soldiers down there better hope that they don’t enrage it.” The soldier then hopped on the helicopter and said, “If Earth is consumed we may be able to get your people to escape.”

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sat May 12, 2018 9:13 pm

"Now what exactly is this thing capable of, because if it could kill them all we need to tell them. They are capable men, but judging by your nations technology I fear what it would do if it is aggravated. Looks like we are here, lets hope you have thought about what you are going to say." The helicopter began to land at the Central Command building in Verdensk. "And is your nation really able to transport the whole population? I think it would be a logistical nightmare, but hopefully it doesn't come to that." His words sunk in, and part of him entertained the thought that it might have to come to that.

---------------------------------------

One of the soldiers noticed the robot that accompanied the Wenterens looking at him, he turned to one of the other soldiers "Hey, do you notice that robot they have with them, its observing us. It's creeping me out." "I see it too, what could it be thinking?" he made his way to one of the Wenterens to ask what was going wrong with their robot.

---------------------------------------

On a hill nearby the site, two boys watched the watched the activity at the crash site. "This is so cool! Look at that thing they have!" exclaimed one of them "SHHH.... We don't want to get caught, so be quiet, and give me those binoculars it my turn to take a look." the other snapped back, "Ok, ok, here they are" he said passing them over." The other boy put them up to his eyes and looked through them looking directly at the Wenteren Robot, "It looks so cool, I wonder what it can do." Little did they know, the binoculars they were using glinted in the sunlight.
Last edited by Demirestad on Sat May 12, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sat May 12, 2018 9:33 pm

The soldier looked at the Warlord then cursed. He yelled “GET DOWN!” He threw the soldier down and watched as the Warlord fired its machine guns. The soldier slammed down a shield and yelled “Get in the ship!” The soldier started heading back to the ship with his shield open. The Warlord thought the glinting of light from the binoculars was a weapon warming up. However before it could open fire one of the soldiers hit the Warlord with an EMP. It stopped working for a few moments which in that moment, one of the Wenteran soldiers activated his jump-pack and hopped towards the two boys. He yelled “Get away from here! The Warlord is hostile!” He then hopped back into the field as the Warlord activated.

Acting Commander Alex Mason
The Assault Trooper stepped out of the helicopter and disabled his mask. He started to follow the officer.
Last edited by Wentera on Sun May 13, 2018 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sun May 13, 2018 3:28 am

After a few moments the silence was broken by two men screaming on top of their Lungs the word "Pane!" In perfect syncronization with each other, and their yells being replied by soldiers yelling "Sheile!" In turn, this pattern continued until Watts's group was in sight. Then ten Flamespreaders separated from the main forces and started strotting at a set pace until the Group was 20 meters away, they then readied their Flamethrowers in case of hostile behaviour and the rest of the troops walked to meet the Flamespreaders, after a solid minute the encircled group could hear loud, metal thuds as something big was obviously approaching them, at a fast pace to top it off, the thuds became louder and louder until one point low-pitched Clicking noises could be heard , The noises could be easily mistaken as the kind of rattling an oversized Rattlesnake would do, and then, out of nowhere, a Metallic Limb Burst through the Crowd and Forcefully flung some Soldiers to the Side... The Monstrosity was clearly visible, It somewhat resembled a Spider, though this one had Bladed Front Legs and a Circular , Glowing red eye in the Middle of its head with what seemed like three cracks coming out of the socket, two to the sides and one all the way down to it's "chin", It slowly approached Watts's group and stopped just before it's head would collide with the nearest "visitor", Its rattling slowed down as it inspected the group and after about two minutes it's eye turned green

It slowly backed off just after dispensing a small, wheeled device out of It's back, the small devise shone brightly as a hologram started to be projected in front of on top of it, The person depicted in the hologram was the Emperor himself, slowly clapping to the group, he said

" What do we have here? A group of..."
He paused for a second to observe the Fox-resembling people before him, and then he spoke again
"... innordinaries... managed to break into the Empire's safest, most tightly guarded Facility without being detected whatsoever , First of all, Congratulations, you impressed an Emperor."
He paused for a while and then spoke again in a more serious tone
"And secondly, For 'safety' precautions : Who do you align yourselves with and why have you come here?"

As he said that the Soldiers could be seen steadying their grip around their weapons and the Brute getting ready to pounce as it's rattling started yet again
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sun May 13, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sun May 13, 2018 12:01 pm

The Demirestadian soldiers and Emergency Personnel scrambled for cover as the Wenteren robots weapons roared to life, getting behind whatever they could find. "WHAT THE HELL IS IT DOING!" one of them yelled. The soldier that went to check with the Wenterens was hurried into the ship by the Wenterens for cover, slamming himself down on the floor in a blind panic. Luckily the one of the Wenterens disabled it temporarily, and the two boys they caught watching them were quickly escorted to safety by two of the Police Officers on site after the Wenteren returned to the field. "GET READY TO RETALIATE!" The men trained their rifles at the large machine and began to fire, "NOTHING IS GETTING THROUGH THIS THING!" "TRY AIMING FOR THAT RED LIGHT, IT MIGHT BE ITS EYE!", they redirected their fire straight at the machines large red light, hoping to at least do some damage.

--------------------------------------

The officer got off the helicopter and was greeted by two guards in front of the door that led into the Central Command "I am Officer First-Class Erik Lestvow, we have urgent business with the High Command." "We have already got the message, you can go in." one of the Guards then glanced over to the Wenteren's weapon "But he is going to need to leave his weapon with us, it is a security measure. We will take it to the security office, we assure you we will give it back once you are done here." Erik looked towards the Wenteren soldier, "It is only to make sure you don't use it, this place houses some of the most important military personnel in the entire nation. Just give it over for now, we need to move."
Last edited by Demirestad on Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sun May 13, 2018 12:11 pm

The Warlords eye cracked a little and it fired missiles at the soldiers. It fired a blast of machine gun fire and then blasted out a mix of horns and static. One of the Sandcrawlers popped out of the ground and started firing at the soldiers. One of the mages hopped and used a wind spell to make a massive gust of wind hit the Warlord. One of the Assault Troopers hopped on the Sandcrawler and ripped something off it. The Sandcrawler then fell forward.

—————————————————-

The Assault Trooper sighed and clicked a button on his rifle. The rifles lines disabled and four green circles were on it. “It’s biolocked now.” He then handed the disabled rifle to the guards and he said, “Where am I going?”
Last edited by Wentera on Sun May 13, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sun May 13, 2018 12:40 pm

"I... I THINK WE DID DAMAGE TO IT!" One of the soldiers exclaimed, but was cut short when he saw a missile coming towards him causing him and two others to run and try and get out of its way, just barely avoiding the explosion. The other soldiers backed into their cover to avoid getting shot by the robot and covered their ears when it produced the most hell-like sound that any of them had ever heard in their lives. They looked over their cover to prepare for another volley of shots when another machine came out of the ground surprising them all and began firing at them, hitting one of them in the arm and nearly hitting another in the head. The wounded soldier backed into his cover and tried to stop the bleeding from the gunshot wound in his arm then exclaimed out "I'VE BEEN HIT!". When one of the Wenterens used some kind of magic to distract the robot some of the soldiers retrained their rifles on the damaged red eye of the robot and fired once again.

---------------------------------

The Guard took the weapon "We will return it as soon as you leave. It will be safe with us.", Erik ushered the Wenteren soldier in and began to walk through the halls. "We are going to get to the War Room, they have probably assembled in there." as they made their way down the hustle and bustle of the Central Command, when a man intercepted them and began to fill the Wenteren in on what he needs to do "This meeting will have some of the highest officials in the military as well as the High Commanders of both the Land and Naval forces and Kalder Salzerhove himself. We need you to give the most detailed description of what is going on to them, and if possible find a way to get our leaders in contact with yours and whoever is involved. I cannot urge the importance of what will be happening here, but if you need to collect your thoughts we will give you the time." They reached the door to the War Room, on the other side the immediate future of Demirestad would be decided, Erik looked to the Wenteren soldier "Are you ready?"
Last edited by Demirestad on Sun May 13, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

The Remnant Axis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnant Axis » Sun May 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Ordocravia wrote:After a few moments the silence was broken by two men screaming on top of their Lungs the word "Pane!" In perfect syncronization with each other, and their yells being replied by soldiers yelling "Sheile!" In turn, this pattern continued until Watts's group was in sight. Then ten Flamespreaders separated from the main forces and started strotting at a set pace until the Group was 20 meters away, they then readied their Flamethrowers in case of hostile behaviour and the rest of the troops walked to meet the Flamespreaders, after a solid minute the encircled group could hear loud, metal thuds as something big was obviously approaching them, at a fast pace to top it off, the thuds became louder and louder until one point low-pitched Clicking noises could be heard , The noises could be easily mistaken as the kind of rattling an oversized Rattlesnake would do, and then, out of nowhere, a Metallic Limb Burst through the Crowd and Forcefully flung some Soldiers to the Side... The Monstrosity was clearly visible, It somewhat resembled a Spider, though this one had Bladed Front Legs and a Circular , Glowing red eye in the Middle of its head with what seemed like three cracks coming out of the socket, two to the sides and one all the way down to it's "chin", It slowly approached Watts's group and stopped just before it's head would collide with the nearest "visitor", Its rattling slowed down as it inspected the group and after about two minutes it's eye turned green

It slowly backed off just after dispensing a small, wheeled device out of It's back, the small devise shone brightly as a hologram started to be projected in front of on top of it, The person depicted in the hologram was the Emperor himself, slowly clapping to the group, he said

" What do we have here? A group of..."
He paused for a second to observe the Fox-resembling people before him, and then he spoke again
"... innordinaries... managed to break into the Empire's safest, most tightly guarded Facility without being detected whatsoever , First of all, Congratulations, you impressed an Emperor."
He paused for a while and then spoke again in a more serious tone
"And secondly, For 'safety' precautions : Who do you align yourselves with and why have you come here?"

As he said that the Soldiers could be seen steadying their grip around their weapons and the Brute getting ready to pounce as it's rattling started yet again

As the soldiers and mech came on close, Adam and Shadowcat got in front of the oncoming group, and the Albains stood beside to defend Watts, making sure no one could directly aim for them. However, instead of combat breaking out and then everyone going onto the offensive, Watts placed his hands on the two sword wielders, and went on address the group formally, not before curiously going on ahead and looking over the holographic device and large spider droid.

"Yes, yes, we do apologize for the sudden intrusion. Our lady's new method of travel seems to have some tricks to it... Though, I'm quite surprised it even got us onto a surface, artificial or not. Anyhow, I am Dr. Arthur Watts, on behalf of the Queen of the Grimm, Salem. My associates here are the White Fang, special Faunus agents, though my cohort and her entourage may've landed themselves somewhere else. I know it may be too much, but if you could, we'd like to help contain whatever this gigantic planetoid is. Albeit we may not number much... I want to lend you and your allies our services."

He seems to not have a bit of aggression across his face, while the members of the White Fang still had all of their arms at the ready, about to go right for the largest thing in the room.

"It may not be much, but it's the most we can do to repay for our appearance in your craft. We would like to reunite with our group, however."

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sun May 13, 2018 1:08 pm

The Assault Trooper said, “I am ready for this.” He then held his hands behind his back and calmed himself down.

—————————————————————————
The Warlord at that moment activated its Kinetic Shields. A couple bullets got through but the majority were held in stasis. The robot let out an ear piercing sound of rage and launched the bullets at the soldiers. One of the Assault Troopers yelled, “All Wenteran soldiers out here! If you are not a Wenteran then get inside the ship!”
Last edited by Wentera on Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sun May 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Erik nodded "Good luck.", he waited for the Wenteren soldier to finish calming down and opened the door, letting him step inside. Inside around a table sat the Generals of the different sections of the Demirestadian military, the Military High Commander Deitze Canyer, the Naval High Commander Stavtler Kade and Kalder of Demirestad Harren Salzerhove. Kalder Salzehove stood up "You may sit down if you like, let us know everything you can provide us." directing him to the seat directly across the table from his.

-----------------------------------------

The soldiers watched as the bullets stopped in midair, suspended by some kind of field, and were then thrown back at them, wounding two of the soldiers when a bullet grazed the side of one of their heads and the other was hit in his shoulder. The other men moved to different areas of cover to avoid being shot at again. The officer at the site made it back to the other helicopter and radioed in to command that they need heavy assistance "ONE OF THEIR MACHINES HAS GONE HAYWIRE, WE NEED HEAVY ASSISTANCE NOW! SOME OF OUR MEN ARE INJURED AS WELL!", the radio responded "We will be sending tanks to your location shortly, radio in any developments as they occur."

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 pm

The Assault Trooper took a seat, he said, “Good day to all of you. I am Acting Commander Alex Mason of the WSS Hell-Patch. You likely have questions, I can answer what I know.”
—————————————————————-
One of the Assault Troopers threw a sphere into the ship and the sphere would begin attempting to suck in the soldiers. The Assault Trooper then activated his jump-pack and fired at the Warlord. He attached an explosive to the Warlord and detonated it. The Warlord tripped for a minute and then it fired at the Assault Trooper. The Assault Trooper magnetized the bullets and had them fly back at the Warlord.

Demirestad
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Sun May 13, 2018 2:54 pm

The soldiers behind cover began to feel as though they were being pulled by something, they were suddenly pulled off the ground and drawn into the sphere in the ship, causing a majority of them to start flailing around in midair in a blind panic trying to figure out what was going on and trying desperately to grab onto something to keep themselves behind cover, with some dropping their weapons in the process. The officer clung onto the side of the helicopter "I AM BEING PULLED BY AN UNKNOWN FO..." he yelled into the radio until he lost his grip and levitated towards the device, with the pilots of the helicopter also being drawn into its influence but only resulted in them being pressed against the windows of the pilot seats and getting restrained by their seat belts.

-------------------------

Kalder Salzerhove sat back down "What exactly can you tell us about what is going on in space, we know that you have brought up this large robot that has the potential to destroy the entire planet, as well as certain groups called the Autobots and Decepticons. If possible can you clarify anything about this? Also, how will this effect Demirestad, we as a nation are only on the verge of space, with only satellites in orbit only, so can you tell me how we can assist to stop this thing, if possible?" after sitting back and reflecting for a quick moment, then waited for Alex Mason to respond.

------------------------

Two Harstraader Tanks made their way toward the site from a nearby base in response to the call from the officer at the site.
Last edited by Demirestad on Sun May 13, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Staden Neuheten

NS Stats are not used

Wentera
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Wentera » Sun May 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Alex Mason said, “My fleet warped to attack the Decepticons. Something went wrong in the Hell-Patch and we had to crash here. The Decepticons are a faction of sentient machines which are against organic lifeforms and want to utilize Unicron, the robot that is coming here, to their needs. The Autobots, they are of the same species as the Decepticons, but are not attempting to kill every organic lifeform. There are Unicron’s soldiers which are-“ A beeping suddenly came up. “Looks like you are getting a higher source then me.” The soldier then unrolled a metal sheet on the table and a hologram of John Relay came up. “This is Uniter Relay.”
—————————
Uniter John Relay looked at the small hologram and said, “I am Uniter John Relay, Admiral of this Fleet and the leader of Wentera.”

———————————————————-
The door to the ship closed shut when all the foreign soldiers were in the ship. They would still be able to hear the gunfire outside. One of the fusing robots walked past them and worked on a hole in the ship.
Last edited by Wentera on Sun May 13, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon May 14, 2018 12:31 am

The High Seer shook his head, feeling drowsy all of a sudden. "Wha- what happened?" He slurred, holding on to his chair for support. "Did you feel that?" He said, turning to an agent next to him. The agent nodded weakly, before fainting on the floor. Two agents quickly went to the fallen agent, and slowly carried her out of the CCCC.

"Attention agents!" A voice boomed from the speakers. "Our ship has gone through a local, yet severe Temporal Chronological Influx Desynchronization Anomaly, temporarily desynchronizing us from the current regular flow of the universal timeline. Therefore, I urge everyone to try to take things slowly at a time, as too quick or sudden movements might disorient your senses." It paused, before continuing, "Do not panic, the console is currently calculating on how long the universal lapse froze us in order to fully synchronize us with the timeframe. In the meantime, protect the Deathbringer at all costs. The Destroyer of Worlds will have to wait. I know I may sound repetitive to those who had already gone through such similar situations, but going against it in this condition will be suicide." The voice finished, before cutting off the connection.

The High Seer cleared his throat, which felt like it hadn't been used for a long time. "Everyo--!" The High Seer suddenly let out a dry heave, causing the agents in front of him to recoil. "Sorry, sorry." He then coughed, before trying again, "Everyone heard the Commander, right?" He paused, giving the agents a short time to answer. "Well then, get on with it! Provide additional manpower to the turrets, go, go, go!"

With the Deathbringer still lying dormant at the very edge of the solar system, they High Seer watched as an entirely new sight was introduced to him, chaos was everywhere.

"We've been gone for too long..." the High Seer muttered.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents