NATION

PASSWORD

The 2nd Great War Between Nations [OPEN|MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Snakestotska
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:59 am

IC: Snakestotska is planning a large amphipious invasion, which involves Casanavian and Smithonian paratroopers landing behind enemy lines, whilst Snakestotska and Nepenesia and whoever else wants to join in land on the beaches, where we will push them further and further until we get to the capital. We do not know if Jacobus is dead, but he is at the very least horribly mangled. Their leader being hospitalized will vastly improve our chance of success. We are using our entire military for this. Bombing and artillery barrage will take place before this, and we need all the support we can get.
Piethrexia may shoot first, and last, but Snakestotska punches after that shot, for Arstotzkans are bullet proof.

Eastern Kodiak
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Eastern Kodiak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:03 pm

IC: After Preparing The whole Eastern Kodaik Army which is 205,000 Men and Preaparing enough Landships and weapons for the whole army Eastern Kodiak will also partake in the Invasion we will be landing on the north beach and Eastern Beach's We will win together
Last edited by Eastern Kodiak on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Evander
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Evander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Eastern Kodiak wrote:IC: After Preparing The whole Eastern Kodaik Army which is 675,000 Men and Preaparibg enough Landshipd and weapons for the whole army Eastern Kodiak will also partake in the Invasion we will be landing on the north beach and Eastern Beach's We will win together

OOC - I hate to be that guy, Kodiak, but you’ve got a massive army for a country with a population of under 10 mil. I’m not saying we make this ultra-realistic, but let’s at least be somewhat believable.
IC - We will remain neutral until further notice.
Last edited by Evander on Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Victoria Prospera
Evander is a Tier 7, Type 6 nation, according to this Index

Luz de Libertados and St Esther
Secretary

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Luz de Libertados and St Esther » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:48 pm

Eastern Kodiak wrote:IC: Luz de Libertados will you help us liberate Nepenisea?

Sorry, I'm neutral.
The Democratic Republic of Luz de Libertados and St. Esther, a small, welcoming island nation in the North Atlantic. Built from the ashes of slavery, the island is covered with lush forests, tall volcanoes that dominate the countryside and fresh coating of snow every November - March.

Eastern Kodiak
Spokesperson

Postby Eastern Kodiak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:38 pm

IC: Before The land invasion The Eastern Kodiak Air force of 235 Huey Helicopters will attack the enemy's postion in the city taking out Main Bunkers and Machine Gun Posts then will take out front line bunkers on the beach front then the beach invasion will happen

Eastern Kodiak
Spokesperson

Postby Eastern Kodiak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:40 pm

IC:That's ok but you can join WPI but can stay neutral

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Uknown location, Piethrixia

Clone number 3 of Jacobus Ada Reitsma Laughs. "they think that they can stop us. Ever since we came to earth from mars we have dealt with people like them. Launch Them".

Two minutes later, Acadia military base, Piethrixia

The newest of Piethrixian fighters are launched. They are all armed with Heavy Beam weapons, Except for one. It has two thermonuclear devices on its wings, The bombs will only be used as a last resort.

Mission - Defend Piethrixia at all costs
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

Scussel
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:38 pm

Scussel starts an air invasion of Piethrixia.

Edit:

Snakestotska wrote:IC: Snakestotska is planning a large amphipious invasion, which involves Casanavian and Smithonian paratroopers landing behind enemy lines, whilst Snakestotska and Nepenesia and whoever else wants to join in land on the beaches, where we will push them further and further until we get to the capital. We do not know if Jacobus is dead, but he is at the very least horribly mangled. Their leader being hospitalized will vastly improve our chance of success. We are using our entire military for this. Bombing and artillery barrage will take place before this, and we need all the support we can get.

I'll join
Last edited by Scussel on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:

Scussian midterm elections underway

Does not use NS stats.

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:02 pm

The piethrixian Air defense system is enabled. Automatic rail guns are positioned all over the country and are pointed into the air.

the city of Sarnia is last to get any air defense. The city is bombed before it can be defended. 100,000 dead 1 million injured. Civilian lives

The PAF have sent Medical crews to the city to Care for the Wounded. A Quarantine unit has been sent to Deal with the large amount of bodies
( burn them ). Large fires are set up all over the city as bodies are burned to stop the spread of any diseases.

The Soldiers have the taste of blood and are looking for someone to blame for the killing of 100,000 of their people. Similar to the Heavy bombing of the country 20 years ago the Troops are Not demoralized and actually the morale of the troops is skyrocketing. It is suspected that any sea or land invasion could be pushed back in under one week.

OOC: Kodiak, your military shouldn't be over 15% of your population. in your case it shouldn't be over 135,000 people. you have 375,000 people in your military. Im just saying that is kind of unrealistic. Even my military is way smaller than my Population of 889 million people. (its around 200-300 thousand people.) the most i could have done was 132,900,000 that is 15% of my population. My capitol is undergorund
Last edited by Piethrixia on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luz de Libertados and St Esther » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Aid (food, clothes) is quickly sent to the location of the bombings to help the innocent citizens who were affected from the bombings. Medical aid was sent in order to try and help those affected. Much of Luz de Libertados and St Esther’s funds are going towards the disaster.

The President said, “These bombings were unnecessary. You killed thousands, injured a million people; heck, many more lives were affected. You, sick, sick people who bombed them. You set out to protect the innocent; only to kill thousands more. You’re as bad a monster as the one your fighting against.”
Last edited by Luz de Libertados and St Esther on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Republic of Luz de Libertados and St. Esther, a small, welcoming island nation in the North Atlantic. Built from the ashes of slavery, the island is covered with lush forests, tall volcanoes that dominate the countryside and fresh coating of snow every November - March.

Scussel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:18 pm

void the 100k dead, 1m hurt part, but otherwise ok
NEWS:

Does not use NS stats.

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:20 pm

OOC; But why. Without aa defense a city being bombed has civilian casualties. lots of casualties. the city was a larger one with over 5 million people in it. i say that i void you voiding that.

Evander
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Evander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Evander quickly dispatches care-packages to the city, full of medical supplies and food, in an effort to help the survivors.
The President condemns the bombings on TV: "I'm astounded. What have you achieved in this? Nothing. Nothing, except the increased hatred of the citizens of Piethrixia against your cause."
Last edited by Evander on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Victoria Prospera

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:25 pm

In response to the bombing of Sarnia the PAF have dispatched a squad of Heavy bombers with hundreds of Cluster bombs.

Scussel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm

ooc: wtf guys? this was to take out military bases and enemy aircraft, and you guys go for civilian bombings? i'm triplevoiding

Ninja edit: Scussian air defenses prove capable, but of course there are slipper-throughers. More than 200 bombs fall over western Scussel, taking out parts of 5 military bases and numerous formations of tanks, etc.
Last edited by Scussel on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:

Does not use NS stats.

Evander
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Evander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Scussel wrote:ooc: wtf guys? this was to take out military bases and enemy aircraft, and you guys go for civilian bombings? i'm triplevoiding

Ninja edit: Scussian air defenses prove capable, but of course there are slipper-throughers. More than 200 bombs fall over western Scussel, taking out parts of 5 military bases and numerous formations of tanks, etc.

Triplevoiding our posts? Go ahead, but keep in mind Godmoding is when you decide what happens. Piethrixia decided that the military installations you attacked were in a city, and because of that there were mass casualties.
And why do you get to void our posts?
Victoria Prospera

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luz de Libertados and St Esther » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:37 pm

Scussel wrote:ooc: wtf guys? this was to take out military bases and enemy aircraft, and you guys go for civilian bombings? i'm triplevoiding

OOC: Tell me. Where does it say on this whole paragraph, “Military Bases” or “enemy aircraft”?
Scussel wrote:Scussel starts an air invasion of Piethrixia.

Edit:

Snakestotska wrote:IC: Snakestotska is planning a large amphipious invasion, which involves Casanavian and Smithonian paratroopers landing behind enemy lines, whilst Snakestotska and Nepenesia and whoever else wants to join in land on the beaches, where we will push them further and further until we get to the capital. We do not know if Jacobus is dead, but he is at the very least horribly mangled. Their leader being hospitalized will vastly improve our chance of success. We are using our entire military for this. Bombing and artillery barrage will take place before this, and we need all the support we can get.

I'll join

Hint:it doesn’t

Scussel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:40 pm

ooc: you know what? piethrixia's probably just trying to make me feel bad or use em as meat shields
NEWS:

Does not use NS stats.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luz de Libertados and St Esther » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Scussel wrote:ooc: you know what? piethrixia's probably just trying to make me feel bad or use em as meat shields

I mean you did agree to bomb most of Piethrixia before stomping all over it.
Last edited by Luz de Libertados and St Esther on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scussel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Snakestotska wrote:...whilst Snakestotska and Nepenesia and whoever else wants to join in land on the beaches, where we will push them further and further until we get to the capital...

hint: i didn't
NEWS:

Does not use NS stats.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Luz de Libertados and St Esther » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Scussel wrote:
Snakestotska wrote:...whilst Snakestotska and Nepenesia and whoever else wants to join in land on the beaches, where we will push them further and further until we get to the capital...

hint: i didn't

Scussel wrote:Scussel starts an air invasion of Piethrixia.

Edit:

I'll join

Yeah sure you didn’t join in.
Last edited by Luz de Libertados and St Esther on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evander
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Evander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Scussel wrote:ooc: you know what? piethrixia's probably just trying to make me feel bad or use em as meat shields

This is a war. What do you think they're going to do?
Victoria Prospera

Scussel
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scussel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:08 pm

ooc: lets get back to it

ic: Scussel distributes aid to Sarnia via spacecraft carrier.
NEWS:

Does not use NS stats.

Casvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Casvania » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Valentina, an experienced shot, shoots a Piethrixian drone out of the sky. The war has started. She climbs on a tank and rides to the battlefield.
-News Bulletin-
NATION SWALLOWED UP IN DARKNESS
After what seemed to be 10 minutes, Casvania was plunged into darkness. However when the sky brightened again, it was found that Casvania & The Smithtonian States had been swallowed up by an odd occurance called a dimensional rift- for two weeks. After the incident, Theodore Griffin, the leader of Smithtonia, was found dead, and Warren Blyth resigned.

This nation does not represent my political beliefs, but I use it as a challenge to try and pull it back to a good country.
Ergatocracy (from the Greek word ἐργάτης, ergates, "worker" and the suffix -cracy, "government") is a type of government dominated by the labour and solidarities similar to communist beliefs. It refers to a society ruled by the working class.

Eastern Kodiak
Spokesperson

Postby Eastern Kodiak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:51 pm

OOC: I put my army at 205,000 ok I won't go any shorter also the British Empire in 1913 had only 365,000 men so it's sort of realistic for my nation to have 205,000 men or 225,000 men so you can tell me if I can have 225,000 men
Last edited by Eastern Kodiak on Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents