NATION

PASSWORD

Kalactin cracks down on Mervaken communist republic (IC/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Northwest Kalactin wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:It has been rejected by a unanimous vote of the Senate.
You have started this, you will fight to the end.
Hiramia-Omfew wrote:HL and Hiramia-Okfew will be on the Mervaken side

GREENFIELD PALACE, GREENFIELD, HL

Acting President Wilhelm Hi has announced that he has declared war on Northwest Kalactin on the side of the Mervaken Communist Republic. He has promised to send 314 artillery pieces, 20 naval ships, 120 fighter planes/jets, 142 tanks, and 10 pieces of supplies to the MCR side. King Ziggmanster of Hiramia-Okfew had told Hiramia-Okfewians that his country will join the war on the same side.
Argentinstan wrote:Argentinstan has decided to enter this war and support The United Artherian Federation. We will threaten an invasion of Northwest Kalactin.

Northwest Kalactin officially drops out of this war you my still continue the invasion but the army will not fight back

In that case we are invading your country and have taken over your capital, securing it in an Arg + allied zone. Your government has been disposed of.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Northwest Kalactin wrote:Northwest Kalactin officially drops out of this war you my still continue the invasion but the army will not fight back

In that case we are invading your country and have taken over your capital, securing it in an Arg + allied zone. Your government has been disposed of.

OOC: No autohitting
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Northwest Kalactin wrote:Northwest Kalactin officially drops out of this war you my still continue the invasion but the army will not fight back

What a godmode this is my thread and as I said Kalactin will drop out I will ask this to be locked by mods
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:In that case we are invading your country and have taken over your capital, securing it in an Arg + allied zone. Your government has been disposed of.

OOC: No autohitting

OOC: Well he said there will be no opposition put up by his army
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:47 pm

The Naval Fleet has stood down.
Estimated NK losses are major, as a three day ship-shore bombardment does a lot of damage.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Northwest Kalactin wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:In that case we are invading your country and have taken over your capital, securing it in an Arg + allied zone. Your government has been disposed of.

What a godmode this is my thread and as I said Kalactin will drop out I will ask this to be locked by mods

Not a god mod. You dropped out of the war but you said your army will not put up a fight.
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Withdrawing from this thread. This is a terrible RP and poorly planned.
Telegram Me

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:49 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:OOC: No autohitting

OOC: Well he said there will be no opposition put up by his army

OOC: That's still autohitting. If you wanted to, then you would have started to mount an invasion, then wait for Kalactin's allies to respond.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:OOC: Well he said there will be no opposition put up by his army

OOC: That's still autohitting. If you wanted to, then you would have started to mount an invasion, then wait for Kalactin's allies to respond.

OOC: Ok got it
Argentinstan wrote:Withdrawing from this thread. This is a terrible RP and poorly planned.
Telegram Me

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Well, this is non-canon for my nation... I have to agree with Argentinstan, this wasn't particularly planned well. No real offense to you, Kalactin, but Ill recommend you to an RP mentor.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents