NATION

PASSWORD

The Seidanese War (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mantara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mantara » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:04 pm

Paphon, Seidang

General Manoël Kaipo, serving as the commander of the Mantaran Army in Paphon, where the President of Seidang had ordered them to stay, was awoken as news reached him that the enemy had attacked Seidang’s mainland. He was also told that the Fakratan Army was moving south to meet the invaders.

Kaipo sent 15 tanks, 38 armed vehicles and 1,500 infantry to join the Fakratan Army in defending Seidang.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:11 pm

The acting ambassador to the Republican territory(Republic of Seidang) sends a copy of the telegram to the Conciliator for Foreign Affairs

The Conciliator's Office for Foreign Affairs

Dear Mr.President, I know how much you care about your homeland and afraid to be invaded or be taken over by foreigners or "imperialists" but we are trying to help not only you, not only the seidang people but people around the globe that are still suffering from internal conflict, tyrant government of prosecution in any matter and your people cared as much here as our people here in the Empire of Terrarea. so please, let us dock.
Last edited by Great Humania on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Seidang
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Seidang » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:22 am

An Giang, Seidang

The villagers screamed as they were mowed down by the enemy. They hit the cracked pavement road like blood splattered dominos. A dozen of them lay in agony as their lives slipped away from them.

Meanwhile, the post office of the village erupted into flames and flying pieces of wood as the soldiers jumped away. Several hit the rooftop of the next door building. Several hit the ground dead.

Lang Son, Seidang

One of the patrol ships exploded, the force of the shattering of the missiles throwing the ship on its side. Crew, some of them covered in flames, others soaked in oil, jumped from the ship into the harbor. Across the water flaming pieces of bodies and metal fell like rain.

The other two patrol ships, one severely injured and listing so dangerously that it’s captain had ordered his crew to abandon the doom ship. The another, at this points its bow a crippled mess, was charging the enemy cruiser, willing to crash itself into it, regardless of fire. They continued to fire their guns, now ceasing and not slowing down.

On the base, anti-craft guns fired on the Monarchs overhead, carefully trying not to hit their own jets. Two of their own jets, hit by enemy gunfire and their heavy shells crashed into the fields near the harbor, exploding in a column of smoke and light.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 am

Operation Snowflakes

Encryption:High

This is not a public statement,this report is for the Republic of Seidang(ooc:i don't know actually if i have the right to put this but i'll do it anyway)

Since the cowarldy report of these imperlialists scumbags landing in the village of An Giang,it's time to take action!

The Operation Snowflakes,or in the official languages:
-Opération Flocon de Neiges (French)
-Operatii Niederflagos (Yoannesian)

The goal of the operation is to stop the invaders and push them back into the SEZ,so we can liberated the villages taken by these imperialists and force them to stop the invasion.

For this operation,15k of soldiers will be requiried in minimum,if it begin to not succeded,we could put 75k troops in maximum

80% of the tanks and 95% of all the artillery,.The artillery will be place behind the frontline and the tanks/soldiers in the frontlines

This operation only affect the terrestrial army,navy and air will be not required for now,the rest of the soldiers will be stationing in their current place.

-We stand to the edge of victory!
Yoannes

For Victory,For Diplomacy,For Freedom and for PEOPLE

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Please take note that this part will always change

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:39 pm

An Giang, Seidang

A team of tanks rolled into the village, firing on the rooftops of the buildings in volleys, not wasting time in firing. Meanwhile the army started to move north from the the docks, heading towards Paphon.

Lang Son, Seidang

The Victorieux and the Conquérant fired their missiles on the patrol ship charging the cruiser. The Duke of Aumale ordered the Victorieux to take evasive maneuvers. Clearly the Seidanese would have to be taught their lesson the hard way. As the Victorieux moved, its heavy body moving slowly through the waves, he had the midship guns of the cruiser swivel to fire on the patrol ship, aiming for the waterline.

The Monarchs swarmed the fewer Seidanese jets, trying to take out the airplanes, while a select few fired missiles down on the anti-aircraft guns, flying fast and low over the ground. One of the Monarchs crashed, hitting the ground, digging a trench behind it.

Seidang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Seidang » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:08 pm

Lang Son, Seidang

The charging patrol ship’s bow was engulfed in explosions and the stern of the ship went tilting up towards the sky.

Outside the harbor of Lang Son, the Tran The Hung sailed towards their countrymen. Vương Hữu Khôi could see the fires of the harbor from the bridge of the cruiser. Over the harbor the the Seidanese jets and the Monarchs engaged in flashing dogfights. He had rushed as fast as he could to Lang Son, but he was starting to fear that he had arrived too late. He ordered the Tran The Hung to fire on the Éternal.

Ain Fakrata
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ain Fakrata » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:49 pm

An Giang, Seidang

The Fakratan Army’s armored division rolled into the Deritain frontline in the village of An Giang. Their infantry was still several miles behind, but that didn’t matter. The opened fire on the enemy’s tanks, blasting through the docks to get at them.

Several miles north, the rest of the Fakratan Army was busy trying to catch up to the tanks, moving even slower than their heavy tanks. Despite having prepared for such a move, the real life situation of having to do so at night was more than a struggle for the army after weeks of such a lull.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 am

Near An Giang,Seidang
Day 71
Day 2 since the Operation Snowflakes has been in place

The Yoannesian march throught the countryside of Seidang,meeting local population.The 15k troops are still walking for hours,even days,after a break in a small village for about 4 hours,they continue to march,in direction of An Giang,for liberating the city taken by this imperialist,by estimations,we will joined the village in around 10 hours.

Presidential Palace
New Cantbarry,Yoannes

After we learned that a country called Ain Fakrata joined the war in our side,i have decided to send a letter to the president

From:Natasha Alovska,President of the Republic of Yoannes
To:The President of the Republic of Ain Fakrata

To my concern!

I am Natasha Alovska,President of the Republic of Yoannes,a country with a (ooc:RP population,not the actual one) population of over 168 millions inhabitants.

We are very pleased that you join the republican side,and for this,i would like to invite you in my capital,to talk about this war,do you accept it?

-Natasha Alovska,27th president of the Republic of Yoannes

An Giang,Seidang

The 15k troops,the tanks and artillery are arrived to their destination.They have seen multiple Deritians soldiers patrolling the land that they capture,one of the soldiers in the Deritians side,shot at one of our soldiers in our front,she was called Alexander Kavaily,and was only 26 years old.

After this,one of the generals yelled at the Deritians soldiers:

DERITIANS! WE LET YOU 12 HOURS TO RETREAT OR ELSE YOU WILL MET THE POWER OF OUR GUNS!,many soldiers insult Deritians soldiers calling them "dickass" or "coward",

"this front is litteraly a powderkeg" adding one of our marshal.Battle can begin at everytime...
Yoannes

HUZZAH!
Our country is made of 169,4 million inhabitants,the millitary is made of 4,315,000 soldiers,with currently no soldiers in the battleground and we also get 7 nukes.we are currently participating in no operation.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:36 pm

Lang Son, Seidang

The Duke of Aumale ordered all of his ships at Lang Son to open fire on the Tran The Hung. He wanted that ship at the bottom of the sea. The Victorieux and the Conquérant whirled around and re-positioned their guns to aim at the new arrival of the sea battle. The Éternal saw a blast tear through its upper decks of its hull, but it stayed afloat as injured crew members were quickly tended to and internal fires were put out. The Victorieux fired two of its missiles as the Tran The Hung

An Giang, Seidang
Day 110

General Soga, seeing that her forces were outnumbered by too many forces for even the famous Amperiale Army to handle, ordered a full scale retreat from An Giang and the mainland. They would have to try again another time. The army rolled out, falling back as its tanks slowly marched back towards the sea, not stopping for a moment on its fire attack against the enemy. As the tanks re-entered the village, the naval ships supported them, firing inland to blast apart the armies to shield their own forces. They preformed a reverse version of their amphibious assault and retreated back into the sea and sail south, back to their strong hold of Bãi Cạnh.

Seidang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Seidang » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Lang Son, Seidang

Vương Hữu Khôi was shocked by the speed and sudden of the three ships against the Tran The Hung. The navy's flagship was bombarded by the enemy. The rear of the cruiser erupted in flames and smoke. Vương ordered the ship to fire back. However, the cruiser was fighting 1 on 3 and quickly began to list dangerous. Vương Hữu Khôi ordered his crew to abandon ship, while he remained on the bridge of the flaming ship as the Tran The Hung capsized, hitting the ocean like a hammer. Here, the engines of the Tran The Hung exploded and blew the hull apart and the ship was quickly dragged into the sea, taking with it many lives, among them, Vương Hữu Khôi.

Phan Rong An, Seidang
Day 110

President Hoàng of Seidang, deciding to ignore the loss of Lang Son to the Imperialists, or the now crippled navy, but instead decided to focus on their victory of Seidang and its allied forces on the Mainland at the end of the long running Battle of An Giang. The home land was being defended, and their enemies were not invincible.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:23 am

An Giang,Seidang
Day 113

The Yoannesian Army march into the village of An Giang,liberating them and giving the village back to their rightful owners,The Republic of Seidang.

After the liberation of the village,the generals were all agreeing about this: "They will come back with more troops,and will land in the least defend place"

One of them is demanding to move some of our troops in the South of the country,because the troops,geographicly,were in a ratio of 4 soldiers in the north to 1 in the south.

The request was accepted,30k troops is now moving into the south of the country,but this will take 3 days,a loophole has been found,which could led this to a control of the South by the Imperialist forces,if they decided to land...
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Nagakita, Asakura, Derita
Day 113

The Duke of Aumale and Ōyama Harada looked over a map of Seidang. Harada was pointing to Paphon.

“We must move quickly. Here is where the vast majority of the foreign armies are located. We must break them and then we can wipe out the Seidanese.”

“Impossible. We haven’t the forces to defeat so many. Numbers are not everything, but even David needed a sling to defeat Goliath. We must first find our sling.

“What on earth is wrong with you?”

André, Duke of Normandy had never been so furious in his life. He was usually such a relaxed young man, he had never had to deal with such a situation before.

Earlier that day the Duke of Normandy has been enjoying a traditional Asakuese poetry reading with Adelaide when Prince Aki had come running with his Dokuran guards, his left eye covered in bandages. The young lord has screamed and cursed his way up to the Duke of Normandy, spouting disconnected gibberish about Alexander being a vile monster and trying to kill him.

The Duke of Normandy, naturally, waited til Prince Aki had calmed down and listened to him. Apparently, from what Aki had said, he had been cornered by André’s ‘crazy brother’ and ‘that Atmoran Prince’ and shot in the eye without warning. The Duke of Normandy, naturally, had been shocked at such an accusation.

So the Duke of Normandy promised to speak with his brother and his friend.

Now Alexandre and Adrian sat in front of him while the Duke of Normandy tried to understand the situation. Alexandre proved rather helpful in clearing things up. He admitted to everything.

“I needed results. I got results.”

“You shot him in the eye!”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:48 pm

Nagakita, Asakura

“Technically,” Adrian spoke up, “I shot him in the eye.

He shifted in his seat, mentally kicking himself. He lowered his voice.

“Not that that makes it any better.”

He hadn’t meant to shoot out Prince Aki’s eye. Yes, he’d been aiming at him, but not at him, at him. Adrian and Alexandre has made a plan. Alexandre would speak to Aki and they would accidentally wonder into the shooting range while Adrian was practicing his archery. Alexandre was supposed to have moved Aki at the last minute. Apparently Alexandre had other ideas. Adrian did feel bad, both towards Aki for losing an eye and André for causing trouble.

“I’m sorry.”

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:49 pm

“Perhaps we should move our bases to Lang Son?”

Ōyama Harada offered as a suggestion. Once again the Duke of Aumale shook his head and let his eyes wonder to Sudào Bac.

“While Lang Son is an important naval base of operations and I’ve already sent several more destroyers to hold onto it, it is not our sling. Besides. We can not simply take Paphon, we can’t defeat the Seidanese in one swoop, but they must be won over.”

“I’m not sorry.”

Alexandre shrugged his shoulders. He really wasn’t. Aki was an annoying little brat. Maybe he could see things a bit more clearly with just one eye.

The Duke of Normandy took a deep breath and looked back at his younger brother.

“You can’t shoot people in the eye.”

“Like Adrian said, I didn’t shoot anyone in the eye.”

“Nonetheless it is your fault. Let’s be honest here, Adrian would never shoot someone in the eye, unless under your influence. Aki is furious—“

“Not to mention a cyclops.”

Alexandre snickered, but the Duke of Normandy scowled at him.

“Alexandre. I want you to apologize to Prince Aki.”

Alexandre scoffed.

“What?! Never!”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:53 pm

“Alexandre.” Adrian hissed. Why did he have to be so confrontational, all of the time?

“Will you just shut up and agree to apologize?”

Adrian turned to André. “I will apologize, I swear. I really didn’t mean to hit him.” Adrian but his lip nervously. He started to worry about what would happen if word of this got out. Gaétan, his official guardian back in Fontainebleau with his actual parents away on one of Atmora’s colonies of Sedra, would be absolutely furious. Even worse, Shareef’a, Gaétan‘s wife and more of a motherly figure in Adrian’s life more so than his ambitious and calculating mother, Marie of Wied, would present to him worse emotion of every mother. She would be disappointed.

“Um... could we not mention this outside of these walls?”

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 pm

“How do you expect to do that? The Seidanese aren’t the monarchists you usually deal with Your Grace.”

Harada shook his head. The Asakuese and Seidanese has been neighbors for generations, even if they rarely interacted with one another. But Harada, over the course of this conflict was understanding more and more that the Republic of Seidang would not be so easily subjugated.

“When do you think Soga’s amazons shall be ready to attack again from Bãi Canh?”

“A few days time Your Grace. Soga will want to retake An Giang.”

The Duke of Normandy nodded. He saw no reason to let word get out about how Aki had lost his eye. And he knew Adrian was a good kid, and he had a soft spot for the Prince of Wied. The Duke of Normandy then looked at his brother. Alexandre pouted, annoyed by relented. Adrian was right.

“Fine. I’ll apologize. But you still have to get dad to let me join the army. You promised and I kept up my end. Now it is your turn to keep up your’s.”

The Duke of Normandy raised an eyebrow.

“Why on earth would the Dokura Clan ever willing help now?”

Alexandre resisted the urge to role his eyes. His brother knew good and well they didn’t need the Dokura, but he was making a point and Alexandre would fulfill his mission.

“Because, Aki knows I’ll pluck his other eye out if he doesn’t.”

“Alexandre!”

The young prince smirked mischievously and jumped up before the Duke of Normandy could protest any further. He had never seen his ever calm and ever chill brother so frustrated. He grabbed Adrian’s hand and pulled him up out of his seat. He pulled him out of the room quickly.

“Come on, we have a cyclops to apologize to.”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 pm

Nagakita, Asakura

Adrian gasped as he was yanked up and dragged by Alexandre. If Adrian was tall, Alexandre was even more towering. He could barely keep up with his friend’s long strides.

“That’s... great?”

He feared what Alexandre’s form of an apology might take form of.

Cà Cái, Seidang

Kobus Hautjie, a General of the Dutch Army and a 60 year old veteran of the Régency War was placed in charge by Empress Anna Charlotte herself. The Empress hadn’t wanted Hautjie in charge, she had wanted Augustus Aucgate, a hero and the greatest general the Dutch had had in recent history, but unfortunately for Her Majesty, Aucgate was nearly 70 years old and had retired years ago. The old General has refused to come out of retirement to serve in the Seidanese War.

Prime Minister Asbury had, grimly, informed the Empress that all of the greatest military leaders of her early reign were dead, retired or in-exile. So Anna Charlotte had to pick the most senior officer, General Hautjie.

Hautjie, seeing the retreat of the Deritains from An Giang, decided to invade Bãi Cạnh. He ordered a force of 1,500 men to cross the channel between the mainland and the island and to land and take Soga’s stronghold.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 pm

Alexandre slowed to a stop and smirked at Adrian. He tried to hold back a laugh.

“I can’t believe you actually shot him in the eye.”

Fort Delacouronne, Bãi Cạnh, Occupied Seidang

General Soga had, in the months since taking Bãi Cạnh, made a base on the northern coast of the otherwise uninhabited jungle island, naming it Fort Delacouronne. She had made it her base of operations on the island, and had even had a makeshift dock set up to allow easy access to the sea. It was guarded by Occupied by 4,000 or so soldiers, plus the 2,695 who had returned from fighting in An Giang, the rest scattered about the island in order to protect it.

“General!”

One of Soga’s aides, Qaqamba Mankayi rushed over to her side. Soga looked up at the taller woman and raised an eyebrow.

“What is it Mankayi?”

“Our scouts have spotted an approaching the island Ma’am.”

“How large of a force?”

“Estimates say up to 2,000 or 2,500 Ma’am.”

“Do you know who is in command of it?”

“Not yet.”

“Very well. Evacuate the beaches and keep the troops in the tree line. Hold off attacks until a say so. Order the Iseult to prepare to engage.”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Nagakita, Asakura

Adrian yanked his hand out of Alexandre’s grip and punched him in the arm, a soft punch. He was mad, but not that mad.

“You should have told me that you were going to let me shoot him in the eye. My parents would kill me.”

Adrian paused.

“Actually, my mother might applaud me. But that’s besides the point. Next time we get together, at least warn me before we maim a person.”

Bãi Cạnh Island

General Hautjie sent a mock invasion, a few dozen soldiers and a fleet of inflatable tanks and vehicles, basically balloons, along with equipment that broadcasted the sounds of an actually amphibious assault. This all took place on the most northern tip of the island. Meanwhile, Hautjie sent the real force to attack the Deritains closer towards their base.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Bãi Cạnh, Occupied Seidang

The Iseult, informed by patrols of the attack happening in the northern mist point of the island, which unbeknownst to the soldiers actually the mock invasion, mistaking the inflated vehicles for real ones from behind the tree line in the jungle of Bãi Cạnh, moves to intercept the invading forces and fired on the beaches. The leader of the patrol that had spotted the mock invasion, Amélie Lussier, asked Soga and Mankayi for reinforcements. General Soga ordered 600 of her soldiers to leave Fort Delacouronne. Soga also ordered 1,000 soldiers from the eastern side of the island to meet the patrol force to defend the island.

Alexandre rubbed his arm and smiled.

“Next time we maim a person? Seems like bad form for a date.”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 pm

Nagakita, Asakura

Adrian blinked. Had he misheard Alexandre.

“Wait, what?”

Bãi Cạnh Island

The Dutch forces landed on the beaches as the soldiers were leaving Fort Delacouronne and were moving along their way towards the mock invasion and opened fire onto the enemy. Machine gun fire tore through the trees as the Dutch cut through the jungle, used to such settling after decades of holding onto the Dutch East Indies. Many of their soldiers were in fact from the Dutch East Indies and lead the piercing maneuver, smashing into the Deritain’s flank full force.

Meanwhile on the northern tip of the island, the mock invasion was being blasted apart, inflatable tanks exploding and bursting as the few actually soldiers retreated into the jungle.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:29 pm

Alexandre waved his hand in an attempt to sound casual.

“We could do something a bit less illegal, though I The way you think. Let’s go hunting together. I could teach you how to use a gun and you can teach me how to use a bow.”

The Deritains were, though they would never admit it, caught off guard by the sudden attack by the Dutch. Several hit the ground dead, while two dozen were injured before the soldiers could even respond. They turned and retaliated, but had to retreat back, further into the jungle as they tried to gain their bearings.

On the northern tip of the island, Lussier’s patrol group, seeing only a few dozen Dutch officers retreat from the beaches engaged. They pounced on the Dutch from the jungle and tried to push them back onto the open beach. Meanwhile Lussier, with the veil of the deception coming up, sent word to Soga that the attack that she had reported was a decoy and to stay alert for the real assault.
Last edited by Kingdom of Derita on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Nagakita, Asakura

“Oh-okay.”

Adrian spoke carefully, slightly befuddled by Alexandre’s choice of words.

Bãi Cạnh Island

Lieutenant Jan-Bart Kroon was shot down as his platoon entered the jungles while the mock invasion collapsed. He hit the jungle floor, a bullet in bedded in his shoulder as gunfire cut through the trees.

“Lieutenant Kroon!”

While the forefront troops retrieved fire, the second in command, Reggy van Velzen rushed over to his side.

“I’m alive.” Kroon assured Velzen. “They’re in the bushes. We have to get to the rest of the invasion force.”

Velzen lifted up Kroon and started to carry him. Another soldier, Wim Christenhuz joined them.

“Let’s go! Operatie Rijk Vereniging twee drie zes!” Velzen ordered. The members of 39th Platoon broke into their squadrons and made a zig zagged and disconnected dash southwards, trying to fight off the Deritains in the bushes with defensive gun fire and grenades.

Nearer Fort Delacouronne, four tanks turned south and headed towards the stronghold, supported by 400 infantry.

Yoannes
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yoannes » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Presidential Palace
New Cantbarry,Yoannes

-Day 113

In the reunion with the generals,we were feeling salty for preparing a plan for a hundred days,all of that for a loophole that have been found in that exact plan

"God damn,how do we let this opportunity to these pesky imperialists sucmbags" one of the general,who is the expert of the war and tactics

"It's just an error,we should fix this by now" said another general,who were only recruted 2 years ago and have no experience.The two generals begin to fight because of their point of view in the current situation.

My personal guards stop them,and i say,angered about this ridiculous fight "Stop fighting! You are general of the Yoannesian army,not two kids who are fighting for the last donut in the cafeteria",after i calm down i say "look,maybe we have found a loophole in the operation,but we can fix this"

3 hours later...

The Operation Snowflakes now is revised,now:
-a new goal is now add for this plan: defending the homeland of Seidang and eventually the mainland of our country
-airplane are now planing over Seidang,in the case of invasion,the plane can bombs the imperialists
-in the SEZ (Seidang Exclusion Zone) now all the boats of imperialists will be destroyed or sink,no exceptions this time!

I declared after this "we have fix this" i say

South of Seidang
Day 114

It's now been 2 days since they are walking for gaining the south of the country,to the defense of the country

Even thought the majority of the 30k soldiers obey to the order of the generals,we noticed that 1k of soldiers have actually doing severals bad things,notably pillaging the poorest people in small village,killing men and raping women. We estimated that 38 men were killed,91 women were raped and the pillage will cost 12,592$ to the Republic of Seidang,even though we will pay it

In the first day of the walk we haven't noticed this,but in the second day,we saw it,and it was considered a treason

The results are an execution for 754 of them and 321 are being tortured to death

Our army,now down from 28k,is now in 10h to approach the south of the country

Presidential Palace
New Cantbarry,Yoannes

-Day 114

These crazy soldiers story has astonished all people of our country,even me,who usually didn't get mad a lot,have made me feel bad,i take up one of the chair in this presidential palace and i broke it,declaring after:
"why? WHY? HOW DO WE HAVE LET THIS! GOD DAMMIT!" Then declaring after "Let's hope that this will not make diplomacy between Yoannes and the Republic of Seidang impossible..."

One of the general came and said "look miss. the problem of this is not that their are crazy,it's the lack of funding to support them!" He said,"if there are not support them with funding and the public opinion is weak,it's sure that they don't want to fight" he said,i respond "-sure it's a problem,let's increase their support" i say

Startng tommorow,50% of the war bonds will now go in the support of soldiers,instead of 20% and TV spot for.support of the army will be displayed in 65 of the 121 TV channel that belong to Yoannes and broadcast only in our country"
Yoannes

HUZZAH!

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:55 pm

“It’s a date.”

Alexandre winked at Adrian and spun on his heels. He had a cyclops to chew out.

The Iseult, informed by Soga at Fort Delacouronne of the falsehood that had caught them off guard, began to reposition itself and sailed slightly westwards to get better coordination form a bombardment of the beaches that the Dutch were actually attacking. After a few minutes of gathering themselves together, they launched their attack.

Meanwhile, from Fort Delacouronne, General Soga ordered an artillery attack as well as the use of anti-tank guns against the rapidly approaching Dutch. In the jungle, forces set fire to the many trees and bushes between them and the Dutch in a plan to surround them by flames as small groups were sent around the flank of the spear of the advancing Dutch.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents