NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of Vektan Empire (MT/PMT OOC OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Trying to figure out a way for Main Nation Ministry to get involved. Any suggestions?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Trying to figure out a way for Main Nation Ministry to get involved. Any suggestions?

Hmm that is a very good question! Anyone else of the occupying forces got an idea?

Also City names!

In Andsed zone of occupation we of course have only Vekta City the Capital.

Section 8 the province capital is called Hell and the two major towns of the province are Rorwich and Judgement
Section 7 the province capital is called Barrow and its major town is Redemption.
Section 6 the province capital is Wall and thats the only major population centre outside of small mining towns and adhoc settlements.
Section 5 the province Capital is called Clapham and the two towns of the province are called Minor and Major
Section 2 (seeming 3 and 4 are unoccupied) the province capital is Stilton and the major town is Wensleydale
Section 1 the province capital is Borderfortress Alpha and the major towns are outpost's gamma and omega

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:36 am

Vektan Empire wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Trying to figure out a way for Main Nation Ministry to get involved. Any suggestions?

Hmm that is a very good question! Anyone else of the occupying forces got an idea?

Also City names!

Section 8 the province capital is called Hell and the two major towns of the province are Rorwich and Judgement
Section 7 the province capital is called Barrow and its major town is Redemption.
Section 6 the province capital is Wall and thats the only major population centre outside of small mining towns and adhoc settlements.
Section 5 the province Capital is called Clapham and the two towns of the province are called Minor and Major
Section 2 (seeming 3 and 4 are unoccupied) the province capital is Stilton and the major town is Wensleydale
Section 1 the province capital is Borderfortress Alpha and the major towns are outpost's gamma and omega

Where exactly on the map?

Also, we could RP the discovery of a deposit of a valuable resource in my occupied area...perhaps fossil fuels? Uranium? Rare earths?
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 am

Yeah a discovery of something like that would definately cause some sort of conflict issues I think :) and I'll edit the map to show the province capitals but Hell is on the coast :)

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:09 am

Vektan Empire wrote:Yeah a discovery of something like that would definately cause some sort of conflict issues I think :) and I'll edit the map to show the province capitals but Hell is on the coast :)

Good :)

BTW, I kept my last post open-ended, so you, Vekta, can decide what happens next after Portillo fired a 3-round burst at the rebel that was aiming a pistol at him.
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:02 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Vektan Empire wrote:

Also City names!

Where exactly on the map?

Also, we could RP the discovery of a deposit of a valuable resource in my occupied area...perhaps fossil fuels? Uranium? Rare earths?

That might actually be a good idea. MNM can get word of resources of their interest, which have them be under the guise of supporting the new government.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:31 am

Nation Name: The United States of Colonial
Role in Coalition: Full long term Military boots on the ground and Major civilian aid.
Side you are supporting: The Standing Gov't (Let's crush these rebel's).
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): 16,000 Colonial Marines. (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Brigade of the Colonial Marines).
Characters you are roleplaying as: Gen. Bowlin (Commander of Colonial Marine Corps), Gen. StoneWall Jackson (Commander of the 1st Brigade), Gen. Reagan & Gen. Wingfield (of the 2nd and 3rd Brigades).

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:34 am

We really do need some points of contact and city names y'all.

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:50 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Palmyrion wrote:Where exactly on the map?

That might actually be a good idea. MNM can get word of resources of their interest, which have them be under the guise of supporting the new government.

The Palmyrians and their Vektan partners are gonna make sure they get their hands on the resources first. They won't have any backing from the Royal Armed Forces, so they'll rely on Palmyrian PMCs to secure their holdings.

Also, I gotta do a bit of cultural imperialism. Because, I'm gonna employ a mix of soft and hard power to establish my dream Greater Commonwealth.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:53 am

Palmyrion wrote:

The Palmyrians and their Vektan partners are gonna make sure they get their hands on the resources first. They won't have any backing from the Royal Armed Forces, so they'll rely on Palmyrian PMCs to secure their holdings.

I do have another idea, if the resources that MNM was investigating was actually something completely different and somehow paranormal, would that be a possibility?

RPs I do

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:02 am

Palmyrion wrote:The Palmyrians and their Vektan partners are gonna make sure they get their hands on the resources first. They won't have any backing from the Royal Armed Forces, so they'll rely on Palmyrian PMCs to secure their holdings.

I do have another idea, if the resources that MNM was investigating was actually something completely different and somehow paranormal, would that be a possibility?

The Palmyrians and the Vektans would also love to have their hands on that. The Transitional Protectorate, marked 8 on map, is my occupation zone, so I get to have jurisdiction over what I would allow to happen there, who I would allow to explore there, etc.

I'm expecting PMC vs PMC action here :)
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:08 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:I do have another idea, if the resources that MNM was investigating was actually something completely different and somehow paranormal, would that be a possibility?

The Palmyrians and the Vektans would also love to have their hands on that. The Transitional Protectorate, marked 8 on map, is my occupation zone, so I get to have jurisdiction over what I would allow to happen there, who I would allow to explore there, etc.

Actually, things might go sour if Palmyrians and the Vektans learned of MNM's true intentions. MNM has a secret compound in their nation that stores "artifacts". Basically, imagine it like SCP Foundation. Expect, these "artifacts" are more somewhat being experimented on to test their functions to be used in other ways.

RPs I do

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:11 am

Palmyrion wrote:The Palmyrians and the Vektans would also love to have their hands on that. The Transitional Protectorate, marked 8 on map, is my occupation zone, so I get to have jurisdiction over what I would allow to happen there, who I would allow to explore there, etc.

Actually, things might go sour if Palmyrians and the Vektans learned of MNM's true intentions. MNM has a secret compound in their nation that stores "artifacts". Basically, imagine it like SCP Foundation. Expect, these "artifacts" are more somewhat being experimented on to test their functions to be used in other ways.

I'm expecting PMC vs PMC action here, but the military - and the government itself! - could get dragged into the resources hullabaloo.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:14 am

Palmyrion wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Actually, things might go sour if Palmyrians and the Vektans learned of MNM's true intentions. MNM has a secret compound in their nation that stores "artifacts". Basically, imagine it like SCP Foundation. Expect, these "artifacts" are more somewhat being experimented on to test their functions to be used in other ways.

I'm expecting PMC vs PMC action here, but the military - and the government itself! - could get dragged into the resources hullabaloo.

This can turn from a civil war to a full out war of it, if not handled properly.

RPs I do

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:24 am

Palmyrion wrote:I'm expecting PMC vs PMC action here, but the military - and the government itself! - could get dragged into the resources hullabaloo.

This can turn from a civil war to a full out war of it, if not handled properly.

Yep, another guy with backstory identical to this vid is gonna get himself killed in the PMC vs PMC action.

I would introduce the Tamaraw Group. They mainly recruit former Joint Special Forces personnel.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:31 am

I wait till some notable things of interest are discovered IC, where I can have MNM appear.

RPs I do

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:40 am

Colonial wrote:We really do need some points of contact and city names y'all.

I'm going to start producing characters for the Vektans within the next few days I was just letting people get comfortable with the idea of dealing with the rebellion first.

Also accepted would you like area 3 or 4?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:53 am

Updated the map lads: https://imgur.com/ZhMJ8yf

Brizalia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:Updated the map lads: https://imgur.com/ZhMJ8yf

noice, cant wait to start.
although what are those black dots and the names next to it?, by that I mean, what does it mean or represent?

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Town locations
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leprach » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:38 am

Rebel supporters can claim territory?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:19 am

Leprach wrote:Rebel supporters can claim territory?

At the moment I'm going to say they can't as that would lead to most likely open conflict this is meant to be a guerrilla struggle against the oppressor, but I'm going to say that anyone who joins now and claims a region will have a very similar situation as to the British in 2006 in entering Helmand in that the area will be extremely hostile and will fight tooth and nail for any ground.

Though if you wanna claim and support in secret whilst pretending you are peacekeeping I'll make sure the rebels look the other way ;)
Last edited by Vektan Empire on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 am

Vektan Empire wrote:
Leprach wrote:Rebel supporters can claim territory?

At the moment I'm going to say they can't as that would lead to most likely open conflict this is meant to be a guerrilla struggle against the oppressor, but I'm going to say that anyone who joins now and claims a region will have a very similar situation as to the British in 2006 in entering Helmand in that the area will be extremely hostile and will fight tooth and nail for any ground.

Though if you wanna claim and support in secret whilst pretending you are peacekeeping I'll make sure the rebels look the other way ;)

Totally not what i'm doing here (cough cough)
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Have a bit of a question. What exactly is causing the air to be polluted at Vektan? It could be factories or what not, but there could be a bit of an opportunity I see.

RPs I do

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Have a bit of a question. What exactly is causing the air to be polluted at Vektan? It could be factories or what not, but there could be a bit of an opportunity I see.

Yes poison grenades, darts, and bullets are handy. Or a permanent recycling contract for your country. It seems over-industrialization and subsequent pollution is making acid rain and other chemical problems as the air is increasingly less and less due to the mass population.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents