NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II v.5.0 [NEW Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:23 pm

-Greater Eurasian Union- wrote:
Earth II
New Thread Announcement Form

[*]Changing of the Guard
  • Thread Owner(s): -Greater Eurasian Union-
  • Classification Tag(s): Introduction/Claim
  • Synopsis: As a new High Commissioner is sworn into office, the Greater Eurasian Union turns the page on one chapter of its history. Yet, as the GEU strides forwards into a new era, the new High Commissioner will face challenges, though different, that are no less intense than his predecessors.
  • Miscellaneous Notes:

This was the 500th post in the new thread.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

-Greater Eurasian Union-
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby -Greater Eurasian Union- » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am

Following Discord discussion, and other pending actions, would like to add Bahrain, Qatar, and Kuwait to my claim, to be included in my initial thread

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 pm

Earth II

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]When Strategies Collide
  • Thread Owner(s): Layarteb
  • Classification Tag(s): Claim, Conflict, History
  • Synopsis: From 1886 to now, the Empire of Columbia has ruled over the territory of the Marianas, controversially in the best of time. When a long-term strategy rears its head, it's met with more than "just a little" resistance from the people.
  • Miscellaneous Notes: N/A
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:38 pm

Effective upon confirmation from Grand California the Mexico (NPC) will be dissolved and all land associated below will transfer into claim to Grand California. This is contingent upon the condition that the history established through 1850 remains unchanged - except for agreed upon tweaks to make >1850 workable.

• Mexico (Aguascalientes)
  • Mexico (Baja California Sur)
  • Mexico (Baja California)
  • Mexico (Chihuahua)
  • Mexico (Coahuila)
  • Mexico (Colima)
  • Mexico (Durango)
  • Mexico (Guanajuato)
  • Mexico (Guerrero)
  • Mexico (Hidalgo)
  • Mexico (Jalisco)
  • Mexico (Mexico City)
  • Mexico (México)
  • Mexico (Michoacán)
  • Mexico (Morelos)
  • Mexico (Nayarit)
  • Mexico (Nuevo León)
  • Mexico (Oaxaca)
  • Mexico (Puebla)
  • Mexico (Querétaro)
  • Mexico (San Luis Potosí)
  • Mexico (Sinaloa)
  • Mexico (Sonora)
  • Mexico (Tamaulipas)
  • Mexico (Tlaxcala)
  • Mexico (Zacatecas)
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Grand California
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grand California » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:41 pm

Layarteb wrote:Effective upon confirmation from Grand California the Mexico (NPC) will be dissolved and all land associated below will transfer into claim to Grand California. This is contingent upon the condition that the history established through 1850 remains unchanged - except for agreed upon tweaks to make >1850 workable.

• Mexico (Aguascalientes)
  • Mexico (Baja California Sur)
  • Mexico (Baja California)
  • Mexico (Chihuahua)
  • Mexico (Coahuila)
  • Mexico (Colima)
  • Mexico (Durango)
  • Mexico (Guanajuato)
  • Mexico (Guerrero)
  • Mexico (Hidalgo)
  • Mexico (Jalisco)
  • Mexico (Mexico City)
  • Mexico (México)
  • Mexico (Michoacán)
  • Mexico (Morelos)
  • Mexico (Nayarit)
  • Mexico (Nuevo León)
  • Mexico (Oaxaca)
  • Mexico (Puebla)
  • Mexico (Querétaro)
  • Mexico (San Luis Potosí)
  • Mexico (Sinaloa)
  • Mexico (Sonora)
  • Mexico (Tamaulipas)
  • Mexico (Tlaxcala)
  • Mexico (Zacatecas)

I, Grand California, hereby agree to the transfer and the conditions by which said transfer was so agreed in discussion with Layarteb
Member of the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community Earth II. Join today!
Author of Houston • Chat in the Houston OOC Thread
Yeah, TGs are fine. As long as you're not recruiting me or campaigning.

-Greater Eurasian Union-
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 05, 2024
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby -Greater Eurasian Union- » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:36 am

Further to my discord musings, I also claim Spain and Portugal, and will cover their history and absorption in my current thread

Earth_ Two
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Earth_ Two » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:52 pm

Earth II
Current Update

Updates Actioned
  • Evangelium
    • [Post] Thread archived.
    • [Post] Thread added.
    • [Post] Claims added & spreadsheet changes made.
  • Freistaat-Ostafrika
    • [Post] Changes completed.
    • [Post] Claims added.
    • [Post] Thread added.
  • Grand California
    • [Post] Land transferred, Mexico NPC dissolved.
  • -Greater Eurasian Union-
    • [Post] Account change confirmed, status returned to "New Member."
    • [Post] Thread added.
    • [Post] Claims added.
  • Itailian Maifias
    • [Post] Clams transferred.
  • -The United Federation of Nations-
    • [Post] Claims transfered and new claims added.
    • [Post] Thread added/archived.
    • [Post] Retcon confirmed but need to have a date, religion, currency symbol, calling code, and mlitary personnel before status can be affirmed. Aircraft code can only be 1 or 2 letters.

Special Announcements
    Earth II Historical Canon

While adding the history for Itailian Maifias into the canon thread, I noticed that there is a large amount of detritus within our historical canon, both from nations that no longer exist as well as active nations who longer control specific territories or areas. What that means, ultimately, is that we all need to look at what was in there, which, admittedly, wasn't a lot. So here is a player-by-player status update on what I did.

• Cotland: All solo and shared [except FO] history looked fine, retained.
    • Evangelium: All solo history looked fine, retained; cooperative history with Mexico and Layarteb is TBD now with the revision to the Mexico (NPC) history.
    • Freistaat-Ostafrika: A good amount of solo history seemed to still concern African territories no longer in possession so I did not retain it; cooperative history with Cotland also had African colony mention and was not retained; Layarteb shared history needs further plucking to remove Philippines so will be reviewed and readded; UFN shared history referenced no longer held colonies and may have been from UFN as North America version, which does not exist
    • Grand California: No history present
    • -Greater Eurasian Union-: All existing history was from past iterations no longer active or valid; nothing was retained
    • Itailian Maifias: All solo history was retained (aka I added it finally) as well as shared history with Cotland
    • Layarteb: Oy vey! Who knows what is and isn't valid anymore, nothing retained for now; going to take a while to go through this
    • Yemen (NPC): All history retained

I have posted a new Historical Canon thread and renamed the old one as ARCHIVE. This was done to make it so no one lost anything. You can reference something here to review if you want to change and/or add in the future. This will be denoted as such in the Earth II Threads post.

Current Update: Mon Mar 27, 2023 00:13 [UTC-4]
Last Update: Sat Mar 30, 2024 17:48 [UTC-4]
Page 21

The Mexican
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2024
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The Mexican » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:57 pm

Dang it,Mexico dissolved.

Freistaat-Ostafrika
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freistaat-Ostafrika » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:23 pm

Earth II
New Claim Form

Please fill out the below form to place a new claim unrelated to a new application. This form is only for members of Earth II who have Established Claims. Make sure you do the math on your claims and post it in square kilometers or km². Separate all claims with their own list bullet. You do not have to do the math on the individual pieces of the claim, only the claim as a whole.

• Claim Total (km²): 2.8km²
    • Pratas Island

I'll be including it in my current thread under Provision 6 of Decree IV, as there'll be stuff going on in the general area and Pratas can be included in it.

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:32 pm

Earth II

Please fill out the form below to announce a new thread. You should list yourself as the Thread Owner unless this a joint-effort. Then please list all owners alphabetically. Location should be a three step process: Continent, Region, Specific Location. For "Continent" and "Region" please refer to and use the regions listed on our Threads post. The Classification Tag(s) should include one, some, or all of the following and any additional tags you wish to cite: "Claim," "Introduction," "NPC," "Story," "War." The Synopsis should include a brief summary in two or three sentences about the thread and lastly the Miscellaneous Notes should include any OOC comments. If there is an OOC Thread attached, link it here and also advise if this thread is "Closed" as in it is a story. Please note you may see a syntax error - that is intentional for our copy & paste into the main list.

[*]The Rise of WATCHMAN
  • Thread Owner(s): Layarteb
  • Location: Western Hemisphere | North America | Empire of Columbia
  • Classification Tag(s): Succession
  • Synopsis: The Empire needs a new Emperor, what could go wrong?
  • Miscellaneous Notes: N/A
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Grand California
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grand California » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:04 pm

Earth II

[*]Guide to Characters of the Federal Republic of California
  • Thread Owner(s): Grand California
  • Classification Tag(s): OOC Thread
  • Synopsis: A thread with character bios for Californian characters
  • Miscellaneous Notes: Closed to replies, replaces previous character bio thread
Member of the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community Earth II. Join today!
Author of Houston • Chat in the Houston OOC Thread
Yeah, TGs are fine. As long as you're not recruiting me or campaigning.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents