NATION

PASSWORD

Siberaian Civil War [FT | APP ONLY | IC| OVER/CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

BNL SSF
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby BNL SSF » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Orbiting Lethixa
RESCA Enforcement
BPA Neutrality Enforcement
The Multiversal Power

Hearing the response from one of the fleets in Lethixa, they quickly remark back,

BNL Automated Foreign Civilization Report wrote:Negative, negative. We are hear as a peacekeeping force, and we do not side with any faction at the moment. Our purpose here is merely to provide law enforcement against potential illegal war crimes. We will engage any side that is willing to provoke a full war.
THE BUY N LARGE SPECIAL FORCES

FACTBOOK/WIKI

Mottos/slogans
"TO SERVE AND PROTECT BNL"

BNL MNN
Leaders from across the Omniversal Territories and Multiverses of BNL have gathered into the First Assembly's first conference, the London Conference | Elvectica currently ungoing reconstruction after the VEXA-initiated assassination attempt | VEXA discloses some more information on past assimilations, including those of the Konstantinov | Dimensional rifts churning from defective new warp drives spark outrage in the worker's union and the quality control board

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:09 pm

SIDF-N Capital Fleet Alpha, Wenhau

"Sir, multiple contacts in and around the moon. They look preoccupied, and our stealth drives seem to be hiding us from radar view. Now would be an opportune time to strike with the full force of our Battleships and Dreadnaughts." Said a Ostscharleutnant, pointing to her radar screen. "Good. Get us over them in assault formation, and get all weapons online. On my call, fire." said Lord Admiral Scarik, as his flagship, a Brimstone-class Heavy Dreadnaught, lurched forward, powered by it's Plasma Torch engines. "All ships in position. Stealth Drives spooling down in T-190 Seconds." said a Osternpilot, hand on the joystick of a Mass Driver gatling cannon. "All ships to Attack Code White, prepare for Orbital Bombardment and Engagement." ordered the Lord Admiral, as the guns on the ships picked targets and locked coordinates. "All weapons operational. T-140 Seconds to Decloak." Said a Lieutenant, eagerly pacing around the bridge. "Tachyon Lances at full charge. Shaktur Firestorms are armed and primed for launch. Neutrino Bombs are ready." said a Armsman, as the ship began decloaking. "On my mark....FIRE!" Ordered the Lord Admiral, as all the ships unleashed hell upon every unknown ship on and around Wenhau.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Random Characters
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Wenhau Base
"Captain we have multiple contacts around the moon!" an overexcited observer exclaimed.
"Everyone stay calm, and remember your training," Ellson announced. "Now, are the tanks finished?"
"They're finished, along with the towers. Those bots work fast."
"Good, keep them safe. They're not needed yet. Order the quadramechs to focus on any enemy they can detect. Scatter our Spectre and Colossus mechs so that they can't all be taken out at once. They'll serve as point defense for the base. Make sure all non-combat craft are not exposed. Next, order all craft to ready point defenses and activate the reconstruction drones for damage cause by beam weapons if they haven't done so already. Considering that all systems are running well, the defenses should've been online the moment we detected them. Advise all personnel that there has been a lot of handwavium detected in this sector. As for our ships, have the Protectors and Brawlers form a defensive screen around the base and get the carriers away from combat, with a small group of Barragers to protect them.
"Now for the offensive commands. Have our ships fire the first round of antimatter torpedoes now and have the Liberators move behind their fleet. When we are certain that all the antimatter has been destroyed, send our remaining Barragers around behind their fleet, launch some missiles, and retreat back to base, making sure to entice them into coming closer. When they have returned, fire the second wave of torpedoes. Once they reach the danger zone(where antimatter torpedoes can cause damage to Haigonian assets) let the Annihilators and all other ships unleash their arsenal. If things are going poorly, have the Liberators move in and attack. Is that clear?"
A 2.4 civilization, according to this index.

This nation does not reflect my views. This is just an exaggeration of capitalism and religious fundamentalism.

VEXA Corporation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby VEXA Corporation » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:55 am

Undisclosed Coordinates
BNL Cataloged Universe-199
Supremacy Class-A Super Assault Carrier "Acanthous"
Coordinator Class-B Destroyer "Epsilon"

It has been several hours after their base was fully operational above the gas giant, and word has come from the SIDF that they've suffered a considerable amount of casualties in Lethixa of all planets. Surprised by this news, was Commandant V.V,

"What were they thinking? Lethixa is not a feasible plan of attack as of now. No matter. I presume we'll have to rely on ourselves and our fellow faction members then."

"Commander, phase one is completed. Orders to commence phase two at your discretion?"

"Affirmative. Launch on my command."

Alpha Draconis
Supremacy Class-A Super Carrier "Catamount"

Suddenly, a massive battalion of five Class-A Heavy Dreadnoughts, and the Class-A Supremacy Carrier enter Alpha Draconis' orbit, accompanied with 20,000 Hexa-Pod Mechas, and 200,000 insurgency drones. They immediately land onto the continent of Leszari. There, they group up and formulate bases and perimeters on the cold tundra. Above, several corvettes and fighters also came later, and litter the skies, providing aerial support. It seems that 'phase two' was to immediately invade/capture parts of Alpha as soon as possible.

Beta Draconis

Meanwhile, several reconnaissance drones of about twenty each, scout the world of Beta Draconis and begin gathering data. Many of which are relatively technologically inferior. Thus, creating a better alternative rather than to send out scouter missions and risk the advanced technology being captured by the enemy.

[Capturing Continent of Leszari]
EXPRESSION IS SUPPRESSION - FREEDOM IS BEATEN - BOYCOTT FREE THOUGHT
THE HIVE MIND wrote:The vicious vessel for we have been vexxed upon valiantly we supposed was verisimilitudnous vermin vaingloriously exposed vulnerabilities in their verbalized vocabulary
Alas, vast vouchsafements have been granted victoriously by victorious VEXA with vivaciousness..."
| Francisco Franco - Spanish State | Benito Mussolini - Fascist Italy | Adolf Hitler - Nazi Germany |
| Brave New World - The World State | 1984 - INGSOC | We Happy Few - Wellington Wells | V For Vendetta - Norsefire |
A [0.59] civilization, according to this index.

Primus Ordo
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Primus Ordo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:29 am

WENHAU

Multiple signals from a third source rapidly started showing up on the screens of the scanners. It was the now de-cloaked Siberaian Imperial Defense Forces near the moon. General Trusgan turned around and looked at a tech officer, without cutting the transmission with Captain Ellson.

"Report !"

"Sir, we have multiple contacts approaching from all vectors around the moon ! They are identified as Siberaian Defense Force battleships."

"General, they have opened fire !" - shouted another officer

"Order defensive pattern C-2, battle stations !"

Most of the ships from the fleet directed their orientation towards the incoming SIDF vessels. All forward deflector shields were engaged at maximum capacity. Missile defenses and point defense cannons were online. The first defensive line of the 1st Fleet was formed by a Dreadnought, ten Battlecruisers and a hundred Destroyers, all kept at distance from one another. The second line was comprised of twenty Attack Cruisers. The third line was in low orbit and was comprised of thirty Artillery Cruisers. On the surface of Wenhau the construction parties abandoned their work for the moment and focused on assembling and activating the shield generators of the unfinished bases. The troops and the vehicles were ordered to spread as much as possible and find cover if there is any available.

The forward ships were already taking hits from the barrages of the SIDF-N Capital Fleet. After making quick calculations the targets were now identified. The Destroyers focused their fire on the SIDF dreadnoughts, unleashing volleys of heavy cannons and missiles. The Dreadnought and the Battlecruisers fired their heavy weapons on the Brimstone-class Heavy Dreadnaught. The Artillery Cruisers unleashed barrages over the SIDF battleships. Trusgan focused his attention to the Haigon commander again.

"Captain Ellson, it appears that we will have to discuss matters later. For now we are faced with a common threat and I request that you do not engage my forces. Let us deal with the problem at hand on our own, or together. That is entirely up to you. I will be ending this transmission after a moment, so please, give me your response now !"
Last edited by Primus Ordo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random Characters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:34 am

Wenhau
"Trusgan, we have heard your request, and we will accept your assistance. Now, let us work together to victory. I recommend we push with our offensive craft, until we have pushed them in far enough to assist each other in battle. That is, if you don't have a better plan."

This nation does not reflect my views. This is just an exaggeration of capitalism and religious fundamentalism.

Primus Ordo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Primus Ordo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:12 pm

"I think it would be better to break their lines around Wenhau and destroy or rout their fleet. If we move in to push them away our land troops will remain unprotected from space attacks if the enemy brings in more ships or manages to slip through our forces. I suggest we combine our offensive ships at the points around the moon where our fleets border each other and push from there. Then my vessels will begin enveloping the Siberaian forces that are located from my side of the moon while your fleet can envelop the enemy from your side of Wenhau.

Say your opinion on this before we act !" - replied Trusgan
Last edited by Primus Ordo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random Characters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 pm

"That will be sufficient. Our mathematicians have determined that our ground-based defenses should still be able to reach ships closer to our base. Just watch out for antimatter torpedoes from our ships, as they will be used until our forces our close to each other."

Invicterrus
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Invicterrus » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Staff officer: Admiral the first drop ships have disembarked on the surface and have begun constructing the essential base structures on the chosen site. We have also detected multiple mechanic and organic signatures on the surface of the planet and in nearby space.

Admiral Urune: position the fleet in defensive formation alpha 23, we will take no chances getting caught unprepared. Our primary objective for the moment is securing our forward base of operation and establishing contact with the nearby ally factions and determining the strength of our enemies.

Meanwhile, General Drangov was commanding the construction on the planet's surface.

General Drangov: Get me Chief engineer Marcov and force commander Nicolas on a secure line, right now.

Staff officer: Sir, yes sir!

Chief engineer Marcov: Chief engineer Marcov, reporting sir. We have begun securing the area, the command center is online, the supply depots are being deployed with orbital drops and the barracks are almost in place. We have also started fortifying the perimeter with the standard trench lines and bunkers, vulture bikes are establishing the minefields as we speak. Automated machine gun and missile turrets are being prepared for construction.

General Drangov: Excellent, proceed with the essential structures. After your done with stage one begin stage two, status reports every 30 min.

Chief engineer Marcov: Sir, yes sir!

General Drangov: Siege tanks, take the high ground and positions in the trench lines and secure the perimeter I want patrols of marines, marauders, and firebats of the whole area and the inside of the base as well. Also, I want scout teams of vultures. Force commander Nicolas, I want your men set and ready for any surprises. Also, I want you to send scout teams for observation for potential hostiles.

Force commander Nicolas: Understood, sir!

General Drangov: End transmission.

General Drangov: Alright men, you know the drill, I want everything up and running by tomorrow.

Meanwhile, admiral Urune established communication with the factions present in the area:

To the Multi Galactic Federation of Arkeyana,

Greetings ! I am Admiral Urune and I represent the forces of the Dominion of Invicterrus. My intel suggests that you're allied with the Siberaian Freedom front.My forces have begun establishing a position on the planet's surface. I would like to establish a connection with your commanding officer for further strategic discussions.

To the BNL Corporation,

Greetings, I am Admiral Urune and I represent the forces of the Dominion of Invicterrus.As long as your forces remain neutral or dont treathen our own forces ,we have no intentions of engaging you.

To prince Miroslav von Alterz IV leader of the SIberaian Freedom Front,

I am Admiral Urune and I represent the forces of the Dominion of Invicterrus.Our forces have established a forward base of operation on the planet of Lethixa. Once our preparations are complete we will make sure to assist you and your men in restoring peace and prosperity in the sector.We are opened to any suggestions about our course of actions.

Battlefleet Retaliation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Battlefleet Retaliation » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Beta Draconis
Elements of the 22nd RoC Iron Guard Drop Regiment began landing in Welzyka to reinforce the SFF defenses, while Inquisitorial Strike Team Alpha-3-9-Delta begins to scout out Memphia.

Meanwhile, in orbit around Beta Draconis...
Admiral Harker picked up his vox. The first of the heavy hitters-3 Imperator-class battlecruisers and a Judgement-class Battleship, had warped in. That freed up his RSVs for recon work.
(Encrypted)
Rapid Strike Vessels Victory and Crassus. Begin scouting out SIDF positions near Eta Draconis.

Edge of Eta Draconis
2 RSVs warped in and began scanning the area. If shit went wrong they would fire a few shots and then get the hell out of there.

OOC: If there's anything wrong tell me aight
Last edited by Battlefleet Retaliation on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Think the Imperial Navy from 40k but Christian.
This nation in a nutshell

A 11.4 power civilization, according to this index.
Pro: Not-heresy
Anti: Heresy

Primus Ordo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Primus Ordo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:59 pm

WENHAU

"Acknowledged, captain."

General Trusgan ended the transmission with Captain Ellson and turned his attention towards the current engagement. He ordered the tech officers to give him constant reports of the space battle, while General Syred was to oversee the deployment of the shield generators on the surface.

The Attack Cruisers from the second line moved on almost equal distance next to the Haigonian defence line. They were followed by some of the Destroyers that were close in the areas. The captains of the Attack Cruisers acted as Squadron leaders of the respective Destroyers that followed them. They contacted the officers in command of the Haigonian offensive units to coordinate their cooperation and execute the plan to perfection.

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Capital Fleet Omicron, Wenhau

"Our distraction worked perfectly. They're all focused on the others. Begin landing troops, and get the Carrier up. High Lord Admiral Radec will be arriving soon.." spoke Rear Admiral Wenitas of the Lead ship, Hellfire class Heavy Battleship Spirit of Dreidos. As they spoke, a cloaked ship arrived, sending colossal sub-space waves out. That ship was the Flagship of the Fleet. The Apocalypse class Ultra-Heavy Dreadnaught Ruination of Sol. "Get in position to launch a surprise assault on these forces. We need to take this moon." said Radec over a Warpwave Caster. "They'll never see us coming. Hopefully the Lord Admiral can hold on as we make final preparations." He continued, as the ships got into range and position. "Uncloak on my mark and begin wreaking havoc. All ships prepared to fire? Wispon, are your Fighters, Bombers, and Interceptors ready?" He said, receiving confirmation, as the Photon-Tachyon Lance charged."Good. All ships go to Code Black, and prepare for war." He finished, as the Cloaking Drives spooled down. "On my mark....FIRE AT WILL!" He ordered, as the ships uncloaked and began loosing volleys of shots, missiles, and torpedoes, while the carrier unleashed a swarm of Fighters, Bombers, and Interceptors.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Primus Ordo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Primus Ordo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:57 pm

"General, a second wave of enemy ships has just appeared on our scanners !"

"Statistics !" - Trusgan shouted at the tech officer

"The quick scan indicates an entire fleet and a super heavy dreadnought."

"General !" - another tech officer reported - "The enemy is deploying troops on the surface, along with fighter and bomber craft !"

"Admiral !" - Trusgan turned - "Deploy our fighters to intercept the SIberaian fighters when they enter the close range of our first line. The bombers will target the landing craft, if they manage to pass through our blockade."

"Understood, sir !"

"Officer, open communications with General Syred !"

"Yes, sir !"

The tech officer activated the holographic projector and Syred appeared.

"Yes, General ?"

"Syred, prepare the Heavy Walker Tanks to act as surface-to-air defense platforms. Expect hostile dropships, fighters and bombers. Status report on the shields !"

"Primary power cores are active, the construction parties are now working on the auxiliary ones. The shield generators will be able to hold out heavy bombardments for a short time as of now."

"Understood, continue as planned, end transmission."

Some of the 1st Fleet's forward ships were now heavily damaged due to the heavy firepower. The missile defense systems struggled to cope with the massive amount of missiles and torpedoes, though most of them were intercepted thanks to the distance between the rival fleets at the moment. The bigger problem were the heavy weapons of the dreadnoughts that were overloading the deflector shields of the Destroyers.
Last edited by Primus Ordo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VEXA Corporation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby VEXA Corporation » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Undisclosed Coordinates

A large warning blurted out from the telecommunications holograms; an intruder.

"Commander! High alert! Two boogies have been detected entering SIDF secured perimeters! Advise recommended, ma'am."

"Two objects? Detail?"

"According to analysis, RoC survey units of some sort."

"RoC?!"

"Yes, ma'am. Authorization to eng-"

"CONFIRM! Engage IMMEDIATELY at will."

Eta Draconis Orbit

The massive super assault carrier, "Acanthous" targets both said boogies and suddenly activates their weapons systems.
Massive rays of red light; presumably fusion-powered lasers, erupt from two cannons onboard the capital ships make their way around the planet's stratosphere and directly into the RoC space craft. It hits and cripples then both, rendering one of them immobile.

"Ma'am, confirmed kill: one dead, one hindered. Permission to engage secondary target?"

"No confirm. They've gotten our message. Let them suffer rather than to taste the safety of death."

Alpha Draconis
Supremacy Class-A Super Carrier "Catamount"

Meanwhile, the battalion continues setting up bases in the frozen continent of Alpha.

[Capturing Continent of Leszari]
THE HIVE MIND wrote:The vicious vessel for we have been vexxed upon valiantly we supposed was verisimilitudnous vermin vaingloriously exposed vulnerabilities in their verbalized vocabulary
Alas, vast vouchsafements have been granted victoriously by victorious VEXA with vivaciousness..."
| Francisco Franco - Spanish State | Benito Mussolini - Fascist Italy | Adolf Hitler - Nazi Germany |
| Brave New World - The World State | 1984 - INGSOC | We Happy Few - Wellington Wells | V For Vendetta - Norsefire |

Battlefleet Retaliation
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Battlefleet Retaliation » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Eta Draconis-Sword-class Rapid Strike Vessel Crassus
"Cap'n, Victory has been destroyed."
"Survivors?"
"None. Culprit appears to be VEXA. Engines have been disabled. What do we do?"
"...Scuttle the ship. Make sure Harker knows what happened."
"Yes sir."
The crew left via escape pods, and soon only the Captain and 2 engineers remained.
They went aft and detonated the warp drives, tearing open a warp rift that was liable to suck in anything nearby.
(OOC: This will disappate within a few hours, relax.)
Sword Class Rapid Strike Vessel Alpha Charlie Delta(Kaiser Crassus) wrote:1029 hours; attacked by VEXA ships, Victory destroyed, our engines jammed, ship scuttled.

Harker looked at the transmission and swore.
"Goddamn it."
He picked up the radio.
Light Cruisers Hohenzollern, Swabia, and Szabla, begin hit-and run attacks on Eta Draconis. No Quarter, scuttle or ram if critically damaged.
Last edited by Battlefleet Retaliation on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Think the Imperial Navy from 40k but Christian.
This nation in a nutshell

A 11.4 power civilization, according to this index.
Pro: Not-heresy
Anti: Heresy

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Wenhau Invasion Force, Orbit of Wenhau

"Forces have landed, they're swarming the bases on the moon. Advise we retreat back to Eta." Said a Armsman, before Radec interrupted. "We still have the Lances. Fire them at the enemy fleets, and we will make short work of them." He ordered, as a feminine voice began the countdown. "Tachyon-Photon Lance Engaging. All hands prepare for Sub-Space Shock and plasma storms. Photon-Loop Firing. Tachyon-Loop Firing. Mango-Loop Firing. Brace. Brace. Brace." The voice cut out as a cannon on the Ruination of Sol fired a purple beam, which scattered and slammed into many ships of the enemy fleet, as smaller, yellow beams erupted from the other large ships, scattering and striking terrestrial and orbital targets. "Lance Auxiliary Power depleted. Shutting Lance Down." spoke the voice, as the bridge sighed in relief. "Now we wait for the fireworks.." Said Radec, ordering another wave of attacks to finish off stragglers that might remain.

Beta Draconis, SFF Base Alpha

"Sir, unidentified craft are approaching the base. They're VEXA." Said a radio operator, to Miroslav. "Shoot them down, and send out our new toys to scout the area. Our terror missions weren't for nothing." He answered, as soldiers met with the Mercenaries, bringing them to high ranked officials within the rebellion, whilst radio operators sent out broadcasts to terror cells across the Empire. Loyalist radio chatter could be heard being intercepted in the background, whilst battleplans were drawn up not too far away. This was their only chance to claim victory. If they could get the rebellion to spread to Andromeda Prime, the Capital of the Empire, they could win this war, and crush VEXA and the Loyalist's allies, and rebuild Siberai into what his mother had always imagined it to be.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Random Characters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Random Characters » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Multiple icons began to appear on the sensor display, rushing towards the base. "Order all mechs to target the invading ground forces and have any ships that aren't currently engaged in combat to launch some drivers at the surface," Captain Ellson yelled. Then she saw the purple beam strike out at the fleet. She then saw the message she didn't want to see. 10 Protectors reported damage, with 3 incapacitated until the drones could fix them. Two Protectors were destroyed. 5 Barragers as well. The Captain stiffened, then exhaled a few seconds later. Having calmed down, she ordered the ships in orbit to fire their Replicator missiles. Most of the time, they never worked, but if just one could manage to succeed and gain control of the ships computer through the robots it contained, they could skip ahead to the reason they came here. Fortunately, since about 45 ships had at least one of the missiles, they had a good chance of infiltrating one of the ships.

PetzConfederation
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby PetzConfederation » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:54 am

Draconis System
Beta Draconis
SFF Base "Alpha"

Pronok Rezar, a couple of his high-ranking members and a number of guards followed the SFF soldiers to a ship that took them from Outpost "Beta" to Base "Alpha". There they met with the high ranked officials within the rebellion. The captain of the Devastators of Meat walked in first.

Pronok Rezar: "Hello there, gentlemen. My name is Pronok Rezar and I am the captain of the mercenary group Devastators of Meat. We were called here by order of your leader, Miroslav von Alterz IV, to...reinforce your rebellion. I was hoping to see him personally, but that will do as well. Now, I'm no tactician and surely you already have made your plans,so...where does my company come in ?"

> Active: 2500
> Wounded: 0
> KIA: 0
> MIA: 0

Primus Ordo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Primus Ordo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:04 am

WENHAU

The Bombers engaged the SIberaian landing craft that managed to get past the blockade, while the Fighters engaged the Siberaian fighters, bombers and interceptors that were coming along. The point defence weapons of the ships targeted the hostile attack and landing craft and opened fire on them as well. The small missile platforms of the ships launched their seeker missiles after the Siberaian fighters. On the surface of the moon the Heavy Walker Tanks identified the approaching targets and used their heavy missile platforms to launch seeker missiles against the incoming bombers. As soon as the landing craft were in range the HWTs engaged them with their large-caliber heavy cannons and their heavy cannon turrets. The ground forces had entrenched their positions earlier. The Main Battle Tanks and the long-range weapons opened fire first, then the Light Walker Tanks and the Armored Personnel Carriers. Finally, when the Siberaian forces on the surface were in range the Heavy Autonomous Droids and the Troopers joined the fight.

The incoming fire from the two Siberaian Capital Fleets was too much to handle. Five heavily damaged Destroyers were now completely destroyed, some of their personnel evacuated with escape pods and small craft to other ships. The enormous Lance beam that was fired from the Apocalypse class Ultra-Heavy Dreadnaught instantly disabled the deflector shields of five other Destroyers and not a second later the ships exploded. Some of the other ships were also heavily damaged after the now prolonged engagement. The smaller beams that were fired from the other large ships of the Siberaian Imperial Defense Forces hit the shielded bases on Wenhau. The Primus Ordo construction parties were working at maximum capacity and some of the auxiliary power cores of the shield generators were now operational. The first volley of beams did not penetrate the shields, but the generators were starting to overheat.

"Order all ships, with the exception of the Artillery Cruisers, to target the large ships of the hostile fleet. They are to activate their disruptor cannons. We must disable their heavy weapons immediately. I want the Artillery Cruisers to begin bombardment on the enemy forces that managed to land on the moon !" - barked Trusgan - "Open a communications channel with General Locros."

General Locros appeared on a holographic screen - "Yes, General ?"

"Locros, prepare the 2nd Fleet. We are in dire need of reinforcements at the moment."

"Yes, sir ! I will do as commanded."

General Trusgan ended the transmission with General Locros and hoped for the best.
Last edited by Primus Ordo on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Above Mechis
The Colonization Fleet
The High Seer

"Dear Heavens above...all went straight to hell in a matter of hours," he spoke, watching the other powers as they fought their enemies with much ferocious firepower. Turning to the Dominion behind him, he spoke, "Prepare the crew, we're making a temporary subterranean anti-stellar emplacement in the Venus-like planet," he paused, before continuing, "we need to protect the fleet from any ship that might come out way."

The Dominion nodded, before running out of the room, closing the door behind him. The High Seer then turned to the battle once more, staring at the ships as they fired massive rounds at each other, unaware of the Hexagon's presence. It was also quite certain that they have no idea about the Hexagon's existence as well, knowing that the Hexagon has never been to this sector before.

The High Seer continued to stare at the ships, expecting them to turn their cannons at the fleet, any time soon.

"It's a miracle that they haven't seen us yet," the Cerberus next to the High Seer spoke, joining in.

"Don't get your hopes up, Cerberus."

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Invicterrus
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Invicterrus » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Planetary surface of Lethixa
1400 hours
Primary base of operation

Enginearing officer: Reporting in sir!
We have completed the construction of the base, sir.The automated defenses are online and the defending forces are in place. The minefields, trenches, sensory towers, bunkers and shield generators are set.

Chief engineer Markov: And the special surprises for unwelcomed guests?

Engineering officer: Force commander Nikolas has personally undertaken the task.

Chief engineer Markov: Excellent! Patch me through to General Drangov - Drangov appeared on the holoprojector - General, all preparations are completed as you ordered. The base is fully operational and ready.

General Drangov: Outstanding work!
And what is the Status of the scout teams?

Chief engineer Markov: Nothing to report, for the time being, sir. I will inform you as soon as we get the reports.

General Drangov: Carry on Markov, end transmission.
Sergeant, open a communication channel with Admiral Urune.

Sergeant Zaicev: Right away, sir!

General Drangov: Admiral, the base is ready, no contact yet. I will update you as soon as the scout reports arrive.

Admiral Urune: Your men work with incredible speed, general. I am impressed.The situation here is calm. Ending transmission.
Lieutenant Fenix, send scout teams consisting off 1 Cruiser and 10 Wraith fighters to Beta Draconis, Eta Draconis, Wenhau, and Yomanidas. I want them to scout for enemy activity and report as soon as possible.The teams are not to engage under any circumstances.Approach the planets stealthy and deploy cloaked Wraiths.

Lieutenant Fenix: Sending teams right away, Admiral.

Admiral Urune: We need more info before making a move. For now, we can only wait. - said the Admiral exhaling heavily, knowing in his gut that this won't be any minor conflict as the War Council has hoped.
Last edited by Invicterrus on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orion Posthuman Republic
Secretary

Founded: Dec 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orion Posthuman Republic » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:32 pm

High Lethixan Orbit, within visual range of SFF Fleet Eta

The combined forces of the OPR's 3rd Expeditionary Fleet and 11th Planetary Assault Task Force jumped in-system almost simultaneously, lighting up the surrounding area with strobe light-like flashes for around three seconds as each ship exited slipspace. The Expeditionary Fleet's 356 unmanned vessels were tightly arrayed in a tightly organized, bulletlike formation centered around their supercarrier flagship and the fifty or so unarmed transports carrying the ground units.
As the various data links connecting her ships were restored, Force Commander Sedna spread her consciousness out across her flotilla, her digitized, formerly human, mind taking in terabytes of sensor data. Not that she really needed anything unique to detect what was directly in front of her — her armada was easily within visual range of the SFF forces there. Sedna quickly hailed the SFF fleet nearby:

"Attention all SFF forces in the area — please hold your fire, we are friendlies. This is Force Commander Sedna of the 3rd Expeditionary Fleet of the Orion Posthuman Republic. Requesting a SitRep on the current conflict, over."
Last edited by Orion Posthuman Republic on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Orion Posthuman Republic (OPR) - a liberal democratic capitalist post-cyberpunk oasis of multicultural extravagance and decadence that's traded in mortality for transhumanism and EDM.
FT Puppet of Avrellon. A Tier 8, Level 0, Type 9 civilization. We use most NS stats, aside from population. This nation is fairly close to my IRL political views. Theme music.
FAQ: What are posthumans?

OSN Breaking: Universal Covenant of Man breaks off diplomatic relations with the OPR for third time in last decade after exhibition of Old Earth artifacts on Sanctuary draws ire of UCM leader Father Adam bin Yahweh, who declares it blasphemy.* * * OIQ: 7853.98 -0.42 * * *  Stocks drop slightly in response to heightened tensions, though economy remains on target for a strong Q3. * * *

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Wenhau Invasion Force, Wenhau

So far, casualties ran high. They had lost so many troop transports, and the Desolation of Jovia had already sustained moderate damage. As they finally landed, something all soldiers who wanted to survive dreaded came on the radio. The High Lord Admiral was pulling the fleets back to Eta. They had done enough damage, and were needed back at base. They were being given orders to detonate MARS and JUPITER missiles across the moon to cause as much damage to infrastructure as possible. As men took a customary swig from a bottle of vodka to steel their nerves for their final mission, the sergeant looked up. "It was a pleasure meeting and fighting alongside you, men. May the gods have mercy on our souls, for we're cut off, and they're not coming back. We can't get back to the FOB. We may die, but our comrades will honor our sacrifice forever. I know you all have wives, children, and families, but it's either we die, or we surrender. Death or Dishonor. For the Empire." He said, as they all began a final assault on the moon's defenses, as the ships loosed waves of Orbital Bombardment Missiles onto the moon, causing brilliant flashes of purple and blue, before the fleets pulled away, and escaped to Eta Draconis. All on the SIDF comms were yelling nigh-fanatical phrases, except for those discreetly deserting and surrendering to the enemy.

Lethixa Starbase Alpha, Orbit of Lethixa

The comms officer responded. "Affirm. Docks are open, if you need to dock. Homebase is on Beta Draconis, you'll need to break through the VEXA and SIDF Blockades to get there though." A few imprisoned SIDF soldiers quietly chatted in the prison cells.

Destroyed:
1x Wespe- Class Battleship
5x Reker- Class Battlecruisers
2x Vitory- Class Cruisers [All Variants]
20x Shepto- Class Destroyers
100x Fighters, Bombers, Etc

Immobilized:
10x Mercy- Class Medical/Hospital Ships

Full Report:
Estimated SIDF Manpower Losses: 900,000 Soldiers, Sailors, and Pilots
Last edited by Siberai on Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Arkeyana
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Arkeyana » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:08 pm

The Arkeyanan fleet had completed its third orbit around the planet. As the fighters had been for scouting the planets immediate orbit, the long range scans were the fleet's primary means of viewing what was happening in the inner system. Detonations similar to that of an Orbital Bombardment, however, made the use of a Scout fleet needed. In the Situation room of the AD Karn, Zetk ordered the Battlecruisers Regent, Sirius, Arwa, Shorka, and Falanblade to form up in a scouting formation. two Solar Guard Corvettes Cen and Ils along with the Revenant II battleship were deployed as support and Command. They grouped with the Battlecruisers in a V, the two SG Corvettes within the V, and the Revenant II was at the very rear. They advanced towards the Inner planets.

OOC: Troops at play currently
1x Reaper class dreadnought: Standby
6x Arkeyanan Navy carriers: Standby
7x Battleships: Standby
35x Battlecruisers: Standby
43x Solar Guard Corvettes: Standby
1x Battleship: Active
5x Battlecruisers:Active
2x SG Corvettes: Active

VEXA Corporation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby VEXA Corporation » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Undisclosed Coordinates

"Commander! Multiple enemies inbound! Reconnaissance drones are under full fire!"

"Activate defensive forces, alert the SIDF on Eta and Elichias bases and request backup, activate all ships, and for your own live's sake, CALL BNL!"

"Commander! HIVEMIND calculates it as a bad motive to call BNL at the moment. Current political drama ongoing--"

"I DON'T BLOODY CARE. IF IT'S A WAR THEY WANT, IT'S A BLOODY WAR THEY'LL GET. HAIL REINFORCEMENTS."

"Er... also an add to note: reconnaissance drones have detected RoC forces appearing to engage in warp-rift weaponry. Now, this may be exhaust from their warp drives, but caution is recommended."

"WARP RIFTS?! They've just CROSSED the line. Contact BNL, consider them as a violation of the Four Acts and treachery against legal war. Send a comm to VEXA High Command. I want authorization for planet harvesters and system-consumers. STAT!"

"Commander! BNL's approval will not likely be met, and planet harvesting an allied planetary system is strongly not advisable."

"Does it look like I give any care towards meeting their TREACHEROUS demands and DISGUSTING boundaries? They're much like the WA, but even more of an annoyance. Send regardless."

The fleet of five Class-B Heavy Dreadnoughts, 7 Heavy Frigates, and a hundred Athens-class fighters circle around the planet, then comes in view of Alpha Draconis. Accompanied with them was the capital ship;
500 km wide.

"...Commander-- ma'am... intercepted radio calls from SFF forces it appears. This interception is a violation of the Four Acts, but-- in light of your recent decisions, we've made it clear to give it to you for your opinion..." He hands a holographic transcript and recording of the intercepted message.

"...This travesty will not go unnoticed. Inform the delegates of the First Assembly. This is will win the side of BNL, no doubt. Their losses will not be in vain."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents