NATION

PASSWORD

The Second Anglo-Irish Treaty.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The ivain isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

The Second Anglo-Irish Treaty.

Postby The ivain isles » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:40 pm

After the failure of the first Anglo-Irish Treaty, and to end hostilites in Ireland, the Ivain government, in conjunction with the government of the Grand Duchy of Hardenburgh, have decided to set the tables of this treaty, The Second Anglo-Irish Treaty. (This Treaty concerns the Anglo-Irish War forum.

To open the Table we set these conditions-

a) This Treaty cannot be ratified without the agreement of both parties involved.

b) All of the british forces and her allies are to remove their forces from Irish territory.

c) Britain is to accept Full responsibility for The War.

d) Partition is to end.

e) Britain is to Pay Reparations.

f) All who broke international law are to be condemned by the Security Council of the WA.

g) All Military ships between Ireland and britain are to remain from each others coast.
Last edited by The ivain isles on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I probably hate everything you stand for. (and on)

My political viewpoint: Social democratic liberal

Why I want to destroy the very fabric of society

Hardenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardenburgh » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:54 pm

we can agree with most terms of this treaty , however we find the position terms d and e take, unacceptable

d) Partition is to end.

We suggest that the political-geographic map of ireland remains the same , whilst all nations can apply for interest free loans from Hardenburgh to rebuild
The United Hardenburghian Commonwealth
Dispatches from the UHC
]Factbook| Anthem | Map
God has endowed the Hardenburghian people with a worldwide empire, that they may execute his sovereign purpose in the world. The victories that we shall have over the heathen are the victories of the nobler soul in man!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Mallorea and Riva should resign

The ivain isles
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The ivain isles » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Hardenburgh wrote:we can agree with most terms of this treaty , however we find the position terms d and e take, unacceptable

d) Partition is to end.

We suggest that the political-geographic map of ireland remains the same , whilst all nations can apply for interest free loans from Hardenburgh to rebuild

At least let Ireland have Derry to prevent a second incident in the north.

Hardenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardenburgh » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:20 pm

The ivain isles wrote:
Hardenburgh wrote:we can agree with most terms of this treaty , however we find the position terms d and e take, unacceptable

d) Partition is to end.

no , as it will prevent untold trouble - we should leave the partition as it is , then we will allow britain to pay reparations
The United Hardenburghian Commonwealth
Dispatches from the UHC
]Factbook| Anthem | Map
God has endowed the Hardenburghian people with a worldwide empire, that they may execute his sovereign purpose in the world. The victories that we shall have over the heathen are the victories of the nobler soul in man!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Mallorea and Riva should resign

The ivain isles
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The ivain isles » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Hardenburgh wrote:
The ivain isles wrote:

d) Partition is to end.

no , as it will prevent untold trouble - we should leave the partition as it is , then we will allow britain to pay reparations

And trigger another Battle of the Bogside

Return to International Incidents