NATION

PASSWORD

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai [OOC][DEAD][Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Independency
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Independency » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:01 am

This looks fairly interesting, might as well give it a go.

Nation: The Commonwealth of Independency
Leader: Roth Ebner
Alliance of Nations: [ ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To observe, until a suitable alliance is joined. Independency will provide weaponry to both sides in moderation.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Establish positive relations with the victorious faction.
⁜ MMCDIII Ehre Sei Dem Seraphischen Admiral MMCDIII ⁜
Souveränität, Imperium; Independency

N i h o n
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby N i h o n » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 am

Nation: Nihon
Leader: Emperor Han Young Gi
Alliance of Nations: [ X ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: one of my biggest ally invited me in so..why not? We’re also trying to spread our faith and fight those who opposes it.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Establish a good relationship with any nation (either the losing side or winning side) then go back to our universe and.. live normally
Last edited by N i h o n on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nihon--basically RL Japan with some differences : a modern-islamic country with an Emperor ruling the nation.
No, we are far different than those conservative extremists. Islam is adaptive--to any kind of society, regardless of time and culture. We respect the human rights, and we're peaceful (pacifist, to be exact).

https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=68.9&d=55.3&g=36.9&s=51.7

Sweet Baby Jones
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweet Baby Jones » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:24 am

Nation: Sweet Baby Jones
Leader:General James Mattis
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x ]
What is your reason for joining the war?:To support my Southern brethren.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:To ensure that the Greater South succeeds in its primary objective through whatever force is needed. Optional.
Im not racist, please dont assume so just by my flag. My flag is NOT the Confederate Flag, it is the South Carolina Sovereignty Flag!
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?

NStats are to be ignored unless said otherwise.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:00 am

When are we going to start the IC thread? (not to sound pushy or impatient)
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Nation: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Leader: Chairman Raxus
Non-Aligned Actors: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: war profiteering, monetary gains and possibly gaining future trade partners or allies
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Maybe to see Rapture destroyed, and a larger Commercian presence on Earth

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:46 pm

Pilarcraft wrote:I can't believe it, but this sounds nice! (Just a question, what date is the RP set in?)

Nation: Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft
Leader: The Triumvirate
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: We detest dictatorships and Mekishima is the poster child of Dictatorships. We also suspect that we might be able to ensure the war won't go to extremes early.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: We'd probably aid The Losing faction in rebuilding, and if The Greater South wins, we'll help them dealing with the aftermath of a war. Honestly, we don't have any serious goal in the war. at least yet.

Just a few more questions: What Tech Level are allowed? Is it a turn-based RP or whoever-sends-first RP?

Pretty much just Post-Modern Tech to Future Tech to MagicTech.
Accepted.
Independency wrote:This looks fairly interesting, might as well give it a go.

Nation: The Commonwealth of Independency
Leader: Roth Ebner
Non-Aligned Actors: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To observe, until a suitable alliance is joined. Independency will provide weaponry to both sides in moderation.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Establish positive relations with the victorious faction.

Accepted.
N i h o n wrote:
Nation: Nihon
Leader: Emperor Han Young Gi
Alliance of Nations: [ X ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: one of my biggest ally invited me in so..why not? We’re also trying to spread our faith and fight those who opposes it.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Establish a good relationship with any nation (either the losing side or winning side) then go back to our universe and.. live normally

Accepted.
Sweet Baby Jones wrote:
Nation: Sweet Baby Jones
Leader:General James Mattis
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [x ]
What is your reason for joining the war?:To support my Southern brethren.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:To ensure that the Greater South succeeds in its primary objective through whatever force is needed. Optional.

Accepted.
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:
Nation: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Leader: Chairman Raxus
What is your reason for joining the war?: war profiteering, monetary gains and possibly gaining future trade partners or allies
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Maybe to see Rapture destroyed, and a larger Commercian presence on Earth

Accepted.What did Rapture ever do to you? :(
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Oh cool! when does the IC thread go up tho? (And should I put the good old "Pilarcraft is in war in an alternate universe, don't ask" thing on my news?)
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Nation: The Great and Unified Dominion of the Holy Hexagon Empire (IC)
Leader: The Hexagon Overseer
Alliance of Nations: [√]
Non-Aligned Actors: [...]
What is your reason for joining the war?: The Overseer wants Earth for himself, but before that, he needs to eliminate the other competitors that could take Earth away from his grasp. The Hexagon temporarily gives assistance to the Rapture Republic and her allies.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Possible betrayal.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 pm

The Hexagon Industries wrote:
Nation: The Great and Unified Dominion of the Holy Hexagon Empire (IC)
Leader: The Hexagon Overseer
Alliance of Nations: [√]
Non-Aligned Actors: [...]
What is your reason for joining the war?: The Overseer wants Earth for himself, but before that, he needs to eliminate the other competitors that could take Earth away from his grasp. The Hexagon temporarily gives assistance to the Rapture Republic and her allies.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Possible betrayal.

Accepted.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Please answer my question about you inviting people from F7

Also, are FFT nations allowed? If not, I will use FT, with the ability to travel between universes, and time travel (though I won't use that if others don't approve).
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Inviting people from F7? Anyone can join.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Oh great, now we have to decide between helping our fellow Imperial Consortium brothers in the Alliance of Nations (Rapture Republic + Hexagon Industries) or our fellow Imperial Consortium brothers in the Star Spangle Banner Coalition. (Sweet Baby Jones and IROC) What a quandry...

Nation: The Nomadic Legion of Cruciland
Leader: Keysar David Aryelev
Alliance of Nations: [ -->? ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ -->? ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ X--> ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To survey tensions between Imperial Consortium members on each side and find a resolution. Or barring that, picking whichever side has the most fellow Consortium forces and avoiding direct aggression against Consortium forces on the opposing side.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Assimilate the survivors and expand the Legion.

...As an FT nation, we will abstain from sending a whole armada unless if we have enough FT belligerents to sort through. ;)
Last edited by Cruciland on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:38 pm

(the IROC is in the Star Spangled Banner Coalition but lies and says its neutral)

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:20 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Please answer my question about you inviting people from F7

Also, are FFT nations allowed? If not, I will use FT, with the ability to travel between universes, and time travel (though I won't use that if others don't approve).

I haven’t been inviting people from Forum 7.It’s in my signature so what’s the point of inviting g them if they have it staring in the face? I don’t know much players besides the ones from my previous times on Nationstates.You can invite people to the roleplay you know? It’s optional for you drag more players into the war to make or more even out between the differing factions.

No, Only FT and PMT are allowed.
Cruciland wrote:Oh great, now we have to decide between helping our fellow Imperial Consortium brothers in the Alliance of Nations (Rapture Republic + Hexagon Industries) or our fellow Imperial Consortium brothers in the Star Spangle Banner Coalition. (Sweet Baby Jones) What a quandry...

Nation: The Nomadic Legion of Cruciland
Leader: Keysar David Aryelev
Alliance of Nations: [ -->? ]
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition: [ -->? ]
Non-Aligned Actors: [ X--> ]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To survey tensions between Imperial Consortium members on each side and find a resolution. Or barring that, picking whichever side has the most fellow Consortium forces and avoiding direct aggression against Consortium forces on the opposing side.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Assimilate the survivors and expand the Legion.

...As an FT nation, we will abstain from sending a whole armada unless if we have enough FT belligerents to sort through. ;)

Accepted.

The IC thread will be up on Friday or Sunday.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rapture City

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Are we allowed to make another app for an alternate account or can we only use the nation we first applied with?
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Equestrislavia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestrislavia » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:33 pm

Nation: Equestrislavia
Leader: Commisar Celestia
What is your reason for joining the war?: To shorten the length and loss of life and commit to total peace on Earth
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Military sanctions on Southern and Mekishiman militaries, independence for Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Yucatan/Yucatec and Mosquito Coast for Mekishima, and independence for California, Puerto Dorados, and Texas for the South
Imagine an Injustice-style alternate universe where Princess Celestia and Luna escapes Equestria when the Afrikaaners Ryk invades, resulting in Celestia being tricked into killing Twilight Sparkle and a nuclear bomb being detonated under Ponyville, causing her to snap and turn her back on everyone, evacuating to Serbia and conquering it mercilessly before reuniting Yugoslavia and genociding all the Muslims and Albanians to prevent further inner conflict, turning it into a 'no-tolerance-for-violence' style state where peace and harmony is ensured through a hypocritically violent rule.

Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r29k_T_o9To

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 pm

Nation: the Knights of Mare Nostrum
Leader: Knight Master Baldassar Cagliares
Alliance of Nations: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: As a long-time ally to Mekishima and a collaborator in reforming their nation, the Knights are obliged to serve alongside their honorable Shinto cousins. However, this comes in conflict with their collaboration with Amenria, a nation of the Islamic faith and therefore heretics to the Knights
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Possible annexation of Galicia from the UCP and deportation of all Iranadian citizens to their homeland.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:23 am

Nation: Democratic Exodian Territories
Leader: Governor William Shang
The Star Spangled Banner Coalition: [✓]
What is your reason for joining the war?: We want to fight alongside our noble American friends through all hell- and get a crack at those vile Amenrians for the first time.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:Help rebuild the Greater South and aid in diplomacy during their expansion into Mekishima, as well as help spread our dank memes.
Also, get Atkemri mor monies cuz they need sum
NOTE: Greater South, my soldiers hate ponies- we’ve had many terrible confrontations in our past. I think it’s best we keep their divisions separated.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:26 am

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
What is your reason for joining the war?: We want to fight alongside our noble American friends through all hell- and get a crack at those vile Amenrians for the first time.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?:Help rebuild the Greater South and aid in diplomacy during their expansion into Mekishima, as well as help spread our dank memes.
NOTE: Greater South, my soldiers hate ponies- we’ve had many terrible confrontations in our past. I think it’s best we keep their divisions separated.

Man, you got a mixed-up idea about alignments. Jokes aside, can't wait to play with you too. May the best man win.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:27 am

A m e n r i a wrote:

Man, you got a mixed-up idea about alignments. Jokes aside, can't wait to play with you too. May the best man win.

You too. This’ll be epic!
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:05 am

Nation: Ordocravian Empire (IC)
Leader:Emperor Rethovus Samnimus Ermecorroge (only the first two parts will be used)
Alliance of Nations:
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition:
Non-Aligned Actors:
What is your reason for joining the war?: Improving economic and Strategic relations with members of the alliance (mostly Rapture) by helping them win
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Expand diplomatic horizons and hopefully gain a medium-sized colony rich of resources and strategic value for the creation and launch of at least fifteen new Imperial Dreadnaughts for the space navy.
Last edited by Ordocravia on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Equestrislavia wrote:
Nation: Equestrislavia
Leader: Commisar Celestia
What is your reason for joining the war?: To shorten the length and loss of life and commit to total peace on Earth
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Military sanctions on Southern and Mekishiman militaries, independence for Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Belize, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Yucatan/Yucatec and Mosquito Coast for Mekishima, and independence for California, Puerto Dorados, and Texas for the South

Accepted.
Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:
Nation: the Knights of Mare Nostrum
Leader: Knight Master Baldassar Cagliares
Alliance of Nations: [x]
What is your reason for joining the war?: As a long-time ally to Mekishima and a collaborator in reforming their nation, the Knights are obliged to serve alongside their honorable Shinto cousins. However, this comes in conflict with their collaboration with Amenria, a nation of the Islamic faith and therefore heretics to the Knights
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Possible annexation of Galicia from the UCP and deportation of all Iranadian citizens to their homeland.
Ordocravia wrote:
Nation: Ordocravian Empire (IC)
Leader:Emperor Rethovus Samnimus Ermecorroge (only the first two parts will be used)
Alliance of Nations:
The Star Sprangle Banner Coalition:
Non-Aligned Actors:
What is your reason for joining the war?: Improving economic and Strategic relations with members of the alliance (mostly Rapture) by helping them win
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Expand diplomatic horizons and hopefully gain a medium-sized colony rich of resources and strategic value for the creation and launch of at least fifteen new Imperial Dreadnaughts for the space navy.

Accepted.
Rapture City

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 pm

bump
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Fardhin
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fardhin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 am

Nation:Fardhin Empire
Leader:Emperador Florentino Fardo(Classic old guy in a jar with cybernetics trying to keep himself alive)
What is your reason for joining the war?:To try to regain prominence and glory for our broken Empire. When the first Bakunawa-class Warship was annihilated, we lost most of our firepower and rivals started reclaiming their territory, pushing us back.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: Finish construction of another Bakunawa-class Warship that will be utilized for conquest. Hopefully the Warship will not be destroyed before completion.
Last edited by Fardhin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE FARDHINIST COALITION OF THE NATIONS OF MALAYA
"Hand in hand, we march to meet tomorrow."
Chairman : Farid Harun Samporna | Official Language : Malay | IC Year : 2069 | Anthem : Malaya will be Victorious!
A coalition of the nations of Malaya working hand in hand towards common goals and supporting each other. Founded to combat Natzarist faction in currently ongoing Malayan Civil War [PMT | OPEN].

NEWS:Coalition conducts ICBM and nuclear test, armed missile launched into Sahara with cooperation of Malayan ally, Cairene Arabia. | "Natzar is a fraud and the aristocratic party are traitors. If you are loyal to Malaya, it is much better to support the Coalition." says former Crown Prince Sayf Ar-Rijal Bolkiah.

Jackania yugo
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackania yugo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:54 am

Nation: Jackania
Leader: Jack Smith
Alliance of Nations: [X]
What is your reason for joining the war?: To fight off the corporations and stop them taking over a potentially powerful nation.
What is your endgame in the aftermath of the war?: N/D (not decided)
This nation a funsion between capitalism and social democracy (the only type of socialism made to actually be incorporated into capitalist governments rather than trying to destroy it).

This nation is PMT/FT. Sometimes modern tech.

We sometimes use pokemorphs and digimon in our armed forces. Sometimes

We are technically centrist.

This nation is a reunited Yugoslavia (and also sometimes controls the UK as well).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents