NATION

PASSWORD

The Cowboy Vs. The Samurai [OOC][DEAD][Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:04 pm

Greater South wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:I supported that. And what about the Zulu Enclave?

The end of the war led to the Ryk focusing more resources on attacking the Enclave, resulting in their total capitulation. All minorities were captured and killed, ringleaders Zecora and Felokwakhe as well as pony fugitives Rarity and Twilight Sparkle were captured and sadistically tortured and imprisoned in concentration camps. The Ryk, exhausted from war, begins drawing plans for the "Groterryk", expanding into the Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and so on.

Sort of like an Oddworld-style 'bad ending'.

Wow. Never expected it to be that dark.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 pm

Novaya Equestria wrote:
Greater South wrote:The end of the war led to the Ryk focusing more resources on attacking the Enclave, resulting in their total capitulation. All minorities were captured and killed, ringleaders Zecora and Felokwakhe as well as pony fugitives Rarity and Twilight Sparkle were captured and sadistically tortured and imprisoned in concentration camps. The Ryk, exhausted from war, begins drawing plans for the "Groterryk", expanding into the Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and so on.

Sort of like an Oddworld-style 'bad ending'.

Wow. Never expected it to be that dark.

But wait, it gets worse.

The Emperor captures Dell Conagher and sentences him to death by beheading, as he considers him an honorable foe, but not honorable enough to stop the sadistic Emperor to take Dell to the nuclear bunker where his entire family died off and leave him in there for 3 days before execution. Everyone involved with the government, Task Force 2 and also several leaders of allied nations are captured and either executed or marooned on the Bikini Atoll, a former Southern overseas base.

The Knights also manage to capitulate Equestrislavia and set a foothold in Europe. Baldassar, 3 weeks later, dies from cancer, allowing his son (who would've ruled the Imperium of Equestria in a seperate timeline where the war was won by the South) to rule over Mare Nostrum. Mad with power, he goes on a conquering spree and a decade later manages to restore the Roman Empire.

Nordlund, an ally of Mekishima, is even more joyful as they ransack a war-torn UCP, which causes it to fall into anarchy. A fascist syndicate based in Cornwall would form and annex England and Wales, beginning a new Cornish-supremacist empire.

I've already established future events too.
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Mekishima wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:Wow. Never expected it to be that dark.

But wait, it gets worse.

The Emperor captures Dell Conagher and sentences him to death by beheading, as he considers him an honorable foe, but not honorable enough to stop the sadistic Emperor to take Dell to the nuclear bunker where his entire family died off and leave him in there for 3 days before execution. Everyone involved with the government, Task Force 2 and also several leaders of allied nations are captured and either executed or marooned on the Bikini Atoll, a former Southern overseas base.

The Knights also manage to capitulate Equestrislavia and set a foothold in Europe. Baldassar, 3 weeks later, dies from cancer, allowing his son (who would've ruled the Imperium of Equestria in a seperate timeline where the war was won by the South) to rule over Mare Nostrum. Mad with power, he goes on a conquering spree and a decade later manages to restore the Roman Empire.

Nordlund, an ally of Mekishima, is even more joyful as they ransack a war-torn UCP, which causes it to fall into anarchy. A fascist syndicate based in Cornwall would form and annex England and Wales, beginning a new Cornish-supremacist empire.

Now that's even more dark; darker than dark.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:37 pm

Novaya Equestria wrote:
Mekishima wrote:But wait, it gets worse.

Now that's even more dark; darker than dark.

I know it's edgier than a myriagon, the 10000-edged shape, but it's just planned. I have made a scenario for if the AoI had lost and the South got their way, which is much more happier.

And one last tidbit: Every other nation in the Star-Spangled Coalition would be forced to pay war reparations. This includes repaying the Ryk, who profiteer so much from these empires that their economy hyperinflates and everyone dies from starvation in poverty by 2100 industry booms and the concentration camps get bigger, more numerous and more deadly. The Zulu race would be exterminated by 2025, the other native Africans by 2048, and any ponies remaining in Afrikaans Equestria, the former Zulu Enclave territory or states assisting the Ryk would be killed off by 2060.
Last edited by Mekishima on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagine if Japan united in the 1850s and conquered Mexico as it was recovering from the Mexican-Texan and Mexican-American wars, then genocided it of most of the Hispanic populace, then gained independence after WWI, and finally reformed the country when the old emperor died, improving the military and invading Central America successfully, ceasing Hispanic genocide but watching minorities carefully.
Mekishima has mobilised its' troops to the Caribbean and has invaded Cuba and Jamaica as per the new plan. Meanwhile, the military is working on a new type of mecha, something that'll, as you could say... Face the enemy and Gundam all down.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Novaya Equestria wrote:I hate to admit this, but, in my personal opinion, having a lot of FT nations (and also a region or two) into this RP makes it unfair to those who're RPing as PT, MT, or PMT nations, who're few in numbers. I think there needs to be a reboot to this RP, but without the FT stuffs, limiting the amount of FT nations into the RP, or set the tech limits to PT-MT-PMT; in fact, the amount of FT nations in the RP who're bringing their mightiest guns to bear against each other and/or any nations who're PT, MT, or PMT can be considered unfair and obviously overpowered, with circumstances that players might leave, although some players went into inactivity.

I'd have to agree. Putting PMT nations up against FT nations is bad enough as it is, to say nothing of how laughable it is to pit MT nations against even the most rudimentary FT Star Wars knockoffs.

Greater South wrote:How about we call it here and say that the South capitulated to the Alliance of Nations, all Southern territory was annex, the Ryk had captured all the ponies and the Celts were left alone because they were cool guys?

Sounds like a good MT-PMT alternate timeline, without all the extra FT filler. ^^;
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Cruciland wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:I hate to admit this, but, in my personal opinion, having a lot of FT nations (and also a region or two) into this RP makes it unfair to those who're RPing as PT, MT, or PMT nations, who're few in numbers. I think there needs to be a reboot to this RP, but without the FT stuffs, limiting the amount of FT nations into the RP, or set the tech limits to PT-MT-PMT; in fact, the amount of FT nations in the RP who're bringing their mightiest guns to bear against each other and/or any nations who're PT, MT, or PMT can be considered unfair and obviously overpowered, with circumstances that players might leave, although some players went into inactivity.

I'd have to agree. Putting PMT nations up against FT nations is bad enough as it is, to say nothing of how laughable it is to pit MT nations against even the most rudimentary FT Star Wars knockoffs.

Greater South wrote:How about we call it here and say that the South capitulated to the Alliance of Nations, all Southern territory was annex, the Ryk had captured all the ponies and the Celts were left alone because they were cool guys?

Sounds like a good MT-PMT alternate timeline, without all the extra FT filler. ^^;

Honestly, I don't know why FT was allowed in the first place. Maybe because they couldn't find anyone else to counter bullet-timing samurai or whatever Rapture's Vonstein could pull out of his ass?

Speaking of that, maybe with the Mekishimans capturing Vonstein's body, they advanced heavily from looting the tech off of it.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Mekishima wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:Now that's even more dark; darker than dark.

I know it's edgier than a myriagon, the 10000-edged shape, but it's just planned. I have made a scenario for if the AoI had lost and the South got their way, which is much more happier.

And one last tidbit: Every other nation in the Star-Spangled Coalition would be forced to pay war reparations. This includes repaying the Ryk, who profiteer so much from these empires that their economy hyperinflates and everyone dies from starvation in poverty by 2100 industry booms and the concentration camps get bigger, more numerous and more deadly. The Zulu race would be exterminated by 2025, the other native Africans by 2048, and any ponies remaining in Afrikaans Equestria, the former Zulu Enclave territory or states assisting the Ryk would be killed off by 2060.

Cruciland wrote:

Mekishima wrote:
Cruciland wrote:I'd have to agree. Putting PMT nations up against FT nations is bad enough as it is, to say nothing of how laughable it is to pit MT nations against even the most rudimentary FT Star Wars knockoffs.

Honestly, I don't know why FT was allowed in the first place. Maybe because they couldn't find anyone else to counter bullet-timing samurai or whatever Rapture's Vonstein could pull out of his ass?

Speaking of that, maybe with the Mekishimans capturing Vonstein's body, they advanced heavily from looting the tech off of it.

Wow. Now I understand why Welfare International is willing to great lengths to even commit atrocities.

Agreed, Cruciland.
READ BELOW!

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:05 pm

Well, if you like, I'll let you hear the alternate history 'happy ending' where the SSC wins.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:06 pm

Mekishima wrote:Well, if you like, I'll let you hear the alternate history 'happy ending' where the SSC wins.

I'm up for that! *Preps popcorn and soft drinks*
READ BELOW!

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Hm. Sure, wanted to create a new Vonstein, anyways, this one was too messy and problematic to have purpose in any RP. In which, I have planned to host a science-based RP to have foreign scientists from different nations of mostly the Imperial Consortium to cooperate in an Project that would eventually lead to the existence of VRT-567, codename: Victor Vonstein to eradicate enemies of the coalition without wasting resources and manpower. Becoming cheaper to deploy him to tackle the issues.

That’s just a scratch of it, depending on people’s interests.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:11 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:Hm. Sure, wanted to create a new Vonstein, anyways, this one was too messy and problematic to have purpose in any RP. In which, I have planned to host a science-based RP to have foreign scientists from different nations of mostly the Imperial Consortium to cooperate in an Project that would eventually lead to the existence of VRT-567, codename: Victor Vonstein to eradicate enemies of the coalition without wasting resources and manpower. Becoming cheaper to deploy him to tackle the issues.

Please don't. I can't bear this turning to even more of a shitshow than it was already.

I know we're lower rank(ish, we're stll co-OP), but don't you think this had already been decisive? Greater South has been pummeled like an egg against a mallet, and they were basically the last obstacle working in the SSC. The only other one was the United Celtic Peoples, and they can't do much unless you wanna potshot and throw an IED at Dublin or St. Ives.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Mekishima wrote:
The Rapture Republic wrote:Hm. Sure, wanted to create a new Vonstein, anyways, this one was too messy and problematic to have purpose in any RP. In which, I have planned to host a science-based RP to have foreign scientists from different nations of mostly the Imperial Consortium to cooperate in an Project that would eventually lead to the existence of VRT-567, codename: Victor Vonstein to eradicate enemies of the coalition without wasting resources and manpower. Becoming cheaper to deploy him to tackle the issues.

Please don't. I can't bear this turning to even more of a shitshow than it was already.

I know we're lower rank(ish, we're stll co-OP), but don't you think this had already been decisive? Greater South has been pummeled like an egg against a mallet, and they were basically the last obstacle working in the SSC. The only other one was the United Celtic Peoples, and they can't do much unless you wanna potshot and throw an IED at Dublin or St.

Do you realize, I was was talking on having more sustained roleplay with a bunch of white coats messing with chemicals and [i]volunteers/i] to be examined and tested on by questionable means; that eventually lead to ascension of Victor II Vonstein and probably clones from the alpha to show evidence of success, thanks to the best and brightest in the Consortium, right?

Nothing related to this failed state one.
Last edited by The Rapture Republic on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Mekishima wrote:

I know we're lower rank(ish, we're stll co-OP), but don't you think this had already been decisive? Greater South has been pummeled like an egg against a mallet, and they were basically the last obstacle working in the SSC. The only other one was the United Celtic Peoples, and they can't do much unless you wanna potshot and throw an IED at Dublin or St. Ives.

Mekishima, what about the good ending?
READ BELOW!

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Novaya Equestria wrote:
Mekishima wrote:Well, if you like, I'll let you hear the alternate history 'happy ending' where the SSC wins.

I'm up for that! *Preps popcorn and soft drinks*

What would happen if the South somehow won?

Greater South would probably have stormed through Mekishimashite and had Emperor Kugo Shimada trialed at the Hague for war crimes. A democratic regime would be enforced, and the South would have annexed Baja California, as well as granted independence to Yucatan, Mosquito Coast, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica and Panama. The South would later enforce a treaty across the Americas to ensure that North America will be in a singular alliance and would never go to war again. To make things much more heartwarming, the South would finally gather itself together and blitz through Junkyard America, annexing all territory to the United States Reserve Territory in the northwest before finally annexing itself to the USA, restoring the borders.

the United Celtic Peoples would have boosted morale from victory and had also taken part in receiving boosts from war reparations, shaping itself into a superpower and then turning to Nordlund and heavily sanctioning it, significantly reducing its' connection to the Shetland islands and devastating the people and their economy. With this weakening of the formerly terrfying Nordlundic bandit state, Russia would finally gather itself as well and seize Greater Finland, the Baltics and Finland itself, forcing Nordlund to overthrow the monarchy and have independence wars around Denmark and Iceland, as well as a decolonisation stage where Vinland would be given to Quebec, USA would occupy and annex New Sweden, Liberia would gain control of Gold Coast, India would be ceded Tamil Nadu and Japan would be reunited with Nagasaki. Northern Ireland would also have lost all relations to the Troubles thanks to the war helping the Irish isle unite.

The Knights lose its' power over Europe and start going back to bullying the Middle East. Saudi Arabia and Iran reluctantly form a coalition against the Knights, which eventually beat them with a devastating blow when Malta gets nuked by Palestinian insurgents seizing Israel. The Order is forced to retreat into Italy, where many members usually hide out in plain sight as refugees of Mare Nostrum. Others seek to travel to Vatican City and work alongside the pope, including Baldassar himself, who manages to get a seat as the advisor of the Pope.

the Afrikaaners Ryk still manages to do a great deal to the Zulu Enclave before they recieve aid from the new North American pact, sealing their fate as Ethiopia is liberated and the Ryk surrenders after Cape Town is taken. All African states under the Ryk (Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Angola, Mozambique, Malawi and Madagascar) are liberated and given independence, whilst the Zulu Enclave is recognized and given the new title of Zululand, annexing eastern South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland. Some of the Ryk generals such as Hendrika Korting are also trialed at the Hague, but Pieter van der Blekkenhorst, Hermen Velding and Hubert Voormeulen escape over to China and hide out for 80 years before being tracked down by international agencies and finally detained by the Overwatch task force.

Equestria is also given full independence, and Celestia, with all her friends back thanks to a mixture of pony magic and futuristic science, assigns herself to 5 months of therapy before restoring back to her old self and finally releasing Yugoslavia under her control, but only two months after finally restoring her position in Equestria she is shot by a pro-Afrikaaner partisan, leaving Twilight to rule the kingdom. Applejack decides not to return and instead stays in the United States, leaving [insert shitty OC here] to take her place.

The world finally restores to its' olden, happy ways. Florida is given huge sums of aid to reconstruct itself after the Miami and Jacksonville bombings, fascism is completely scrapped as a viable idea and the Welfare International has only history as its' trace. Soon, after the death of former Southern TF2 agent Ludwig 'Medic' von Richtofen-Ziegler, the first Omnic will be birthed and eventually these will begin establishing themselves all around the world, beginning a new era that would birth the task force of Overwatch.
Last edited by Mekishima on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Mekishima wrote:
Novaya Equestria wrote:I'm up for that! *Preps popcorn and soft drinks*

What would happen if the South somehow won?

Greater South would probably have stormed through Mekishimashite and had Emperor Kugo Shimada trialed at the Hague for war crimes. A democratic regime would be enforced, and the South would have annexed Baja California, as well as granted independence to Yucatan, Mosquito Coast, Guatemala, Honduras, Belize, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica and Panama. The South would later enforce a treaty across the Americas to ensure that North America will be in a singular alliance and would never go to war again. To make things much more heartwarming, the South would finally gather itself together and blitz through Junkyard America, annexing all territory to the United States Reserve Territory in the northwest before finally annexing itself to the USA, restoring the borders.

the United Celtic Peoples would have boosted morale from victory and had also taken part in receiving boosts from war reparations, shaping itself into a superpower and then turning to Nordlund and heavily sanctioning it, significantly reducing its' connection to the Shetland islands and devastating the people and their economy. With this weakening of the formerly terrfying Nordlundic bandit state, Russia would finally gather itself as well and seize Greater Finland, the Baltics and Finland itself, forcing Nordlund to overthrow the monarchy and have independence wars around Denmark and Iceland, as well as a decolonisation stage where Vinland would be given to Quebec, USA would occupy and annex New Sweden, Liberia would gain control of Gold Coast, India would be ceded Tamil Nadu and Japan would be reunited with Nagasaki. Northern Ireland would also have lost all relations to the Troubles thanks to the war helping the Irish isle unite.

The Knights lose its' power over Europe and start going back to bullying the Middle East. Saudi Arabia and Iran reluctantly form a coalition against the Knights, which eventually beat them with a devastating blow when Malta gets nuked by Palestinian insurgents seizing Israel. The Order is forced to retreat into Italy, where many members usually hide out in plain sight as refugees of Mare Nostrum. Others seek to travel to Vatican City and work alongside the pope, including Baldassar himself, who manages to get a seat as the advisor of the Pope.

the Afrikaaners Ryk still manages to do a great deal to the Zulu Enclave before they recieve aid from the new North American pact, sealing their fate as Ethiopia is liberated and the Ryk surrenders after Cape Town is taken. All African states under the Ryk (Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Angola, Mozambique, Malawi and Madagascar) are liberated and given independence, whilst the Zulu Enclave is recognized and given the new title of Zululand, annexing eastern South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland. Some of the Ryk generals such as Hendrika Korting are also trialed at the Hague, but Pieter van der Blekkenhorst, Hermen Velding and Hubert Voormeulen escape over to China and hide out for 80 years before being tracked down by international agencies and finally detained by the Overwatch task force.

Equestria is also given full independence, and Celestia, with all her friends back thanks to a mixture of pony magic and futuristic science, assigns herself to 5 months of therapy before restoring back to her old self and finally releasing Yugoslavia under her control, but only two months after finally restoring her position in Equestria she is shot by a pro-Afrikaaner partisan, leaving Twilight to rule the kingdom. Applejack decides not to return and instead stays in the United States, leaving [insert shitty OC here] to take her place.

The world finally restores to its' olden, happy ways. Florida is given huge sums of aid to reconstruct itself after the Miami and Jacksonville bombings, fascism is completely scrapped as a viable idea and the Welfare International has only history as its' trace. Soon, after the death of former Southern TF2 agent Ludwig 'Medic' von Richtofen-Ziegler, the first Omnic will be birthed and eventually these will begin establishing themselves all around the world, beginning a new era that would birth the task force of Overwatch.

Cool! Now that's a much better ending!
READ BELOW!

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:32 pm

So wait, the RP is over?
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Yeah, despite being one of the FT people, I fully agree with the general sentiment here. This RP should have not allowed FT stuff, as there is really nothing that a PMT nation can do to defend against them. Mixing technology levels like that rarely works out very well.
Future Tech. Dim-witted living starship creatures in their equivalent to the stone age, attempting to form a civilization.
This nation got massively re-written a few years ago. Any posts from this nation before 2017 are eligible for cringe and losing subscriber.

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 pm

Aeiouia wrote:Yeah, despite being one of the FT people, I fully agree with the general sentiment here. This RP should have not allowed FT stuff, as there is really nothing that a PMT nation can do to defend against them. Mixing technology levels like that rarely works out very well.

Damn, we offensive FTs really made the RP suck for everyone else.

I feel bad, now.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Mekishima
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Mekishima » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:28 am

Sterkistan wrote:So wait, the RP is over?

Possibly. the AoI wins and the outcome was described earlier in the OOC.

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:29 am

Im about to lose 1/6th or 1/7th of my Dreadnaught Fleet and many other ships.

But it's totally worth it

Earth is mine, peeps, I will make MANY more stuff than what I lost from it

Thanks for abandoning ship, Hex!
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

The Hexagon Industries
Envoy

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Hexagon Industries » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:30 am

Ordocravia wrote:Im about to lose 1/6th or 1/7th of my Dreadnaught Fleet and many other ships.

Hostility between our troops will happen in future RPs, if we meet again.

Also, unless some other nation would decide to battle Ordocravia for dominance over Earth, the RP is over, with Ordo as victor. I formally surrender.

The Hexagon Industries
•~ Long Live the Hexagon! ~•
The problem about re-writing lore is that,
I have no idea what I am doing, and I have
no idea what to write. Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

I use Obsidian now. Might post it here if I'm done or something, I dunno.
Currently writing lore outside of NationStates.
I hate how messy this BBCode looks like. Thanks, past self.

Woah, hidden text?
Death to those who oppose us!

Jackania yugo
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackania yugo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:42 am

so, what's happened so far?
This nation a funsion between capitalism and social democracy (the only type of socialism made to actually be incorporated into capitalist governments rather than trying to destroy it).

This nation is PMT/FT. Sometimes modern tech.

We sometimes use pokemorphs and digimon in our armed forces. Sometimes

We are technically centrist.

This nation is a reunited Yugoslavia (and also sometimes controls the UK as well).

Ordocravia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ordocravia » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:16 am

Jackania yugo wrote:so, what's happened so far?

I basically conquered Earth

And I plan to slap a big ole piece of machinery under it's crust and make it my Personal Flagship ;P
Last edited by Ordocravia on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tier: 8 Level: 0 Type: 6
FT Fascist-Imperialist nation which values the Soldier over all else... NS stats are a no, except for the new legislations and Economy, Civil Rights, Political Freedoms and Policies
News:The Empire is currently preparing to send out it's first ever intergalactic Colonization Expendition

Jackania yugo
Ambassador

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jackania yugo » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:26 am

Ordocravia wrote:
Jackania yugo wrote:so, what's happened so far?

I basically conquered Earth

And I plan to slap a big ole piece of machinery under it's crust and make it my Personal Flagship ;P

How did you do that?
This nation a funsion between capitalism and social democracy (the only type of socialism made to actually be incorporated into capitalist governments rather than trying to destroy it).

This nation is PMT/FT. Sometimes modern tech.

We sometimes use pokemorphs and digimon in our armed forces. Sometimes

We are technically centrist.

This nation is a reunited Yugoslavia (and also sometimes controls the UK as well).

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:05 am

Ordocravia wrote:Im about to lose 1/6th or 1/7th of my Dreadnaught Fleet and many other ships.

Actually, Ordo, the victory belongs to the Alliance of Nations, as said by Greater South in this post in response to my post that, as I quote, "[...] having FT nations fight PT, MT, and PMT nations in this RP makes it unfair to those who're RPing as PT, MT, or PMT nations, who're few in numbers." Cruciland, Hexagon, Aeiouia, Mekishima, and I have agreed to Greater South's post, which says that victory obviously belongs to the Alliance of Nations.

Apparently, Rapture's allowance of FT stuffs into this RP is what makes this RP unfair and, as a result of my personal opinion above, led to the termination of this RP on Greater South's word; in fact, Mekishima replied to me in TGs that the RP was canon earlier till you, Ordo, blew the heck out of this RP. So, for BTFOing this RP, your victory were made not canon.
READ BELOW!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents