NATION

PASSWORD

[CN Only][Nuevo Cobaltia][OOC] Sands of Renesia

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

[CN Only][Nuevo Cobaltia][OOC] Sands of Renesia

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:58 pm

In the sands of Renesia, slavery has always been part of its history. From the times of the exile of Nomads at the beginning of the
Aclad Empire, to the year 1983, the current year. A Warlord, by the name of Humil Abidadali, has moved from the desert into the Gujadahar river, occupying the Kingdom of Ren-Ajaverian's most populated area. They sparked international outrage by beheading 13 ambassadors, 426 Military contractors, 16 Military Officials, and even a General at Fort Layerdi, causing Operation Incision to begin. Headed by the Hagnarians, the first to support the Ren-Ajaverians, has began a operation to take 3 main points, establishing it successfully. A caliph has formed in the South due to this, being a series of Warlords led by the Richest Pirate of the Southern Sea's. The winds of Renesia are changing, which will decide the fate of its people and who will win? In a clash versus the ways of the old and the will of the new, you decide what happens.

"The First Nuevo Cobaltia RP". After countless hours of brainstorming by Pacificora, Gamer Eric, and myself. Input from Klan and others were appreciated as well. If non-Cobalt Members are interested, below will be link to the Cobalt Network recruiting hub, it is highly recommended you join.
OOC | MAP | IC | COBALT NETWORK RECRUITING HUB

In depth description of the RP's history:
In 1975 Emperor "of all Renesia" as it is titled, had died and his 23 year old son ascended the throne. The Government was outdated, and quite corrupt. The military had puppets and was practically independent of the government. Marshal Humil Abidadali had hired, without permisson from the Emperors Ministry, the formation of a Mercenary Corp of 35,000 men, and sent the bill to the government (who eventually paid the mercenaries). A month later, he ordered the Ministry relinquish control of the National Police to be put under Military control. This was the breaking point. With support of several Colonels and their divisions, the Ministry attempted to arrest Humil Abidadali. They failed and caused a revolt, in which three quarters of the army joined (their pay was lowered due to budget cuts in 1965, and many rights were being taken away) his mercenary unit. Seizing the desert and later some of the largest cities, the nation was at its breaking point. Eventually, sanctions were taken place and it caused Humil to attack a fort full of contactors and neutral foreigners, executing quite the bit of officials. This started Operation incision, headed by Hagnaria. That leads us to now, where nations are providing military units to take part in the Operation, with Hagnaria being the biggest contributor as it sends a small flotilla of ships to prevent pirating.

Rules!
1.- The OP and Co-OP's are your judges. Their word is final.
1a- If you wish to repeal something regarding Co-OP judgements, message me
2.- Battles will be done over a Discord chat and then summarized by me or a Co-OP in order to prevent IC spam of over-detailed posts that is more easily, and quicker, messaged over discord. RNG might be used however it is not for certain.
2a- Conversations such as conventions, peace talks, negotiations and etc will also be done over Discord
3.- Be respectful.
4.- Use proper etiquette please. As stated, due to battles and negotiations being done over discord, posts should be of 2 paragraphs at minimum with proper grammar.
5.- Have fun. No grouches allowed.
5a- That means you Atrilan

None yet, none that are completed anyways. If you have any questions Telegram me and I will answer them. We worked very hard on the history and tried to make it as original as possible, yet still interesting. Many nations are left unfilled and the Nuevo Cobaltia idea is just a platform for RPs such as this.

Roster-
22nd Paratrooper Guard Division- Hagnaria- Military Lands of the Scottish People

Reserved-

Code: Select all
NS Nation:
Nation:
Unit size:
Unit name:
Unit Quality:
Unit History: (optional)
Unit Standard: (optional)
Unit stationing:
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Much more to be added, fixed, and so forth.

Also this part here is reserved for my app
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Romanussia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanussia » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Looking good to me. Here's my app.
NS Nation: Romanussia
Nation: Muntealba (Republic of)
Unit size: Around 9,000 total troops
Unit name: "Red Division (Divizia Roșie)"
Unit Quality: Fairly high (Highly-disciplined and well-versed)
Unit History:
    The once personal guards troops of the President, the division was picke dout from the elite guards and made their own thing to garrison around national borders and to serve as expeditionary forces. Their name comes from their transportation methods; traveling along a unique "Red Railroad" that would operate in their designated areas.

They would play important roles in military operations abroad and would give rise to new military academies and heroes that were inspired by or were from their own ranks.
    The "Red Division" would also be quoted as some of the most disciplined soldiers; their own form of meritocracy and honor system around the native Getae culture of Muntealba.

As of recently, they have been incorporated as universally national forces instead of international, and they have grown in ranks to support this role. They now currently fight and train alongside the main body of the army of Muntealba. However, their main purpose is not forgotten.
    Unit Standard:

Unit stationing: The Unit is currently stationed at the northern mountain region. They have recently been assigned to operations under the current status quo government and to serve in the battle of Cayer.
    Last edited by Romanussia on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    The Kingdom of Romanussia
    A nation based in the present inhabited by a more latinized Romanian culture ruled by a constitutional monarchy shrouded in a vivid and detailed history and armed with a disciplined and modernized military.
    Capital: Traiana | Currency: Koson | Demonym: Romanus/Romanian

RNN: General elections proclaim Dacian Ciolos as new premier of Romanussia's legislature | Romanussia national under-21 soccer team wins its first UEFA Championship over Spain in the final | Romanus navy recieves first shipment of new equipment since its overhaul was approved by the General Staff | The Acordul calls for its next cooperative research operation

Pacificora
    Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
    Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 am

tag
    National Information
    Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
    Capital - Pala
    Population - 72,121,853
    Currency - Kora (PAK)
    Roleplay Information
    2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
    Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
    Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
    Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
    COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
    Est. 2043
    Post Modern
    "The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Welfresio
    Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
    Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:39 am

NS Nation: Welfresio
    Nation: Askana, (Federal Republic of)
    Unit size: 19,000 total
    Unit name: 1st Infantry Division "Avanhtaruu" (Vanguard) (Mechanized Infantry)
    Unit Quality: The most elite unit of the regular military, disciplined and trained from joint-military exercises and veterans coming from previous conflicts.
    Unit History:
      Formed in 1911, the formation would partake in nearly all conflicts that involved Askana, especially in the 60s, where Askana battled Segoja and Sutharia over disputed territory in a bloody stalemate.

During the final stages, the 1st Infantry helped bring territorial losses to a minimum, delaying enemy forces towards provinces that was vital to the integrity of the Kingdom before peace negotiations finalized. it is where the division earned its nickname, being always at the front line, and pushing forward towards victory.

As of now, they have downsized as a result of focus towards civilian projects, however is still regarded as one of the best in the military to perform operations
      both abroad and domestically.

Unit Standard:

Unit stationing: This formation is stationed at the northern mountain region of the country, under command of the government to serve in the battle of Cayer.
      Last edited by Welfresio on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 am, edited 8 times in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Welfresio wrote:
      NS Nation: Welfresio
      Nation: Askana, (Federal Republic of)
      Unit size: 19,000 total
      Unit name: 1st Infantry Division "Avanhtaruu" (Vanguard) (Mechanized Infantry)
      Unit Quality: The most elite unit of the regular military, disciplined and trained from joint-military exercises and veterans coming from previous conflicts.
      Unit History:
        Formed in 1911, the formation would partake in nearly all conflicts that involved Askana, especially in the 60s, where Askana battled Segoja and Sutharia over disputed territory in a bloody stalemate.

During the final stages, the 1st Infantry helped bring territorial losses to a minimum, delaying enemy forces towards provinces that was vital to the integrity of the Kingdom before peace negotiations finalized. it is where the division earned its nickname, being always at the front line, and pushing forward towards victory.

As of now, they have downsized as a result of focus towards civilian projects, however is still regarded as one of the best in the military to perform operations
        both abroad and domestically.

Unit Standard:
        Unit stationing: This formation is stationed at the northern mountain region of the country, under command of the government to serve in the battle of Cayer.
        Romanussia wrote:Looking good to me. Here's my app.
        NS Nation: Romanussia
        Nation: Muntealba (Republic of)
        Unit size: Around 9,000 total troops
        Unit name: "Red Division (Divizia Roșie)"
        Unit Quality: Fairly high (Highly-disciplined and well-versed)
        Unit History:
          The once personal guards troops of the President, the division was picke dout from the elite guards and made their own thing to garrison around national borders and to serve as expeditionary forces. Their name comes from their transportation methods; traveling along a unique "Red Railroad" that would operate in their designated areas.

They would play important roles in military operations abroad and would give rise to new military academies and heroes that were inspired by or were from their own ranks.
          The "Red Division" would also be quoted as some of the most disciplined soldiers; their own form of meritocracy and honor system around the native Getae culture of Muntealba.

As of recently, they have been incorporated as universally national forces instead of international, and they have grown in ranks to support this role. They now currently fight and train alongside the main body of the army of Muntealba. However, their main purpose is not forgotten.
          Unit Standard:

Unit stationing: The Unit is currently stationed at the northern mountain region. They have recently been assigned to operations under the current status quo government and to serve in the battle of Cayer.

Approved however the coalition isn't participating in any battles right now besides a few in the East.

Sorry, I have been out for a few days so I will be adding things tonight to finalize this. Sorry for the low quality OOC but to be quite frank its all I could think of to add.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:21 am

Finishing my App tonight as well as preparing a IC for future use. Might repost or reschedule due to the release of 2024 however this will nonetheless continue one way or the other.

Atrilan
          Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
          New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 pm

Tag
          Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
          National Information
          Leader - Antrinoxa Program
          Capital - Avlose
          Population - 73,892,891
          Currency - Credit (₡)
          Roleplay Information
          2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
          COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
          Est. 2089
          Post Modern

Advertisement