NATION

PASSWORD

NS Alternate WW2 (OOC)[OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Andsed wrote:uh how and when did you kill 100k american soldiers. I am not arguing this I am just curious. Also about Limburgs post I am sure he was just talking about he would exaggerate the numbers..

Unlike some nations *cough*NPA*cough*, Communist China actually has a professional military. And they've been fighting on home turf.

Ok that makes sense. Anyway so after the civil war in Spain and fighting in the Philippines end should we time skip to 1939 and get ww2 started?
Last edited by Andsed on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am

Amuaplye wrote:
Audioslavia wrote:

*** Three day ban for shit-tier trolling and puppetwanking ***. This goes for all of your nations.

EDIT: Deleting the posts doesn't remove the ban, but cheers anyway.

Quick question, in the book Bugs Bunny is reading in that GIF, does it say "How to Incur Audioslavia's Wrath 101, by Kyrusia"?

"Incurring Audioslavia's Wrath 101
by Kyrusia"
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:10 am

Andsed wrote:Anyway so after the civil war in Spain and fighting in the Philippines end should we time skip to 1939 and get ww2 started?

Nope. I'm pretty sure WW2 is going to start significantly earlier, and for different reasons.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:18 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Andsed wrote:Anyway so after the civil war in Spain and fighting in the Philippines end should we time skip to 1939 and get ww2 started?

Nope. I'm pretty sure WW2 is going to start significantly earlier, and for different reasons.

Yeah, let's kill the fascists.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am

Strala wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Nope. I'm pretty sure WW2 is going to start significantly earlier, and for different reasons.

Yeah, let's kill the fascists.

Again, this universe has been fascists and democracies VS communists. That's probably going to be WW2 in this timeline.
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:21 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Strala wrote:Yeah, let's kill the fascists.

Again, this universe has been fascists and democracies VS communists. That's probably going to be WW2 in this timeline.

I know but they will probably attack nazi germany sooner or later. There are things you can't change. Let's not forget about the holocaust, also since good old 'Murica pulled out of Shaanxi. I'll be reclaiming it and I'll be also taking land from the warlords

Atrat
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:29 am

There is a conflict in Africa between nationalist north African nations and Atkemri but no one seems to car because people have been to caught up building random islands in the Baltic sea or running around caves and jungles in Asia. And lets not forget the French countryside which looks like a three year old got matches and went to town

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:34 am

Strala wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Again, this universe has been fascists and democracies VS communists. That's probably going to be WW2 in this timeline.

I know but they will probably attack nazi germany sooner or later. There are things you can't change. Let's not forget about the holocaust, also since good old 'Murica pulled out of Shaanxi. I'll be reclaiming it and I'll be also taking land from the warlords

IRL, no-one really cared about the Holocaust. The Allies were given intel by Rabbi Michael Ber Weissmandel on the location of crematoria in Auschwitz. They could have bombed it and saved tens of thousands of Jewish lives, but they didn't care.
WW2 will probably not start because of the Holocaust.

Atrat wrote:There is a conflict in Africa between nationalist north African nations and Atkemri but no one seems to car because people have been to caught up building random islands in the Baltic sea or running around caves and jungles in Asia. And lets not forget the French countryside which looks like a three year old got matches and went to town

There is one person who might care. France wasn't that happy with the "take advantage of a civil war to steal Algeria" thing. If not for the fact that they're still rebuilding, there's a good chance they'd intervene.
Hi!

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:47 am

Hi
Not sure whether this is important, but I thought that I'd announce it either way.
I'll be on a short trip lasting a week, so I won't be able to post till then.
Good luck.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:12 pm

WW2 will start the same way as WW1: Austria-Hungary battling Serbia for the second time.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Xcom Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xcom Federation » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:25 pm

The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:Quick question, in the book Bugs Bunny is reading in that GIF, does it say "How to Incur Audioslavia's Wrath 101, by Kyrusia"?

by Kyrusia"

I laughed wayy too hard and long for this :D Pfffffffff I still can't XD
Regard
Jon Bradford

Jon Bradford
CEO
Xcom Engineering

Atrat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 pm

Yatzatz wrote:
Strala wrote:I know but they will probably attack nazi germany sooner or later. There are things you can't change. Let's not forget about the holocaust, also since good old 'Murica pulled out of Shaanxi. I'll be reclaiming it and I'll be also taking land from the warlords

IRL, no-one really cared about the Holocaust. The Allies were given intel by Rabbi Michael Ber Weissmandel on the location of crematoria in Auschwitz. They could have bombed it and saved tens of thousands of Jewish lives, but they didn't care.

Atrat wrote:There is a conflict in Africa between nationalist north African nations and Atkemri but no one seems to car because people have been to caught up building random islands in the Baltic sea or running around caves and jungles in Asia. And lets not forget the French countryside which looks like a three year old got matches and went to town

There is one person who might care. France wasn't that happy with the "take advantage of a civil war to steal Algeria" thing. If not for the fact that they're still rebuilding, there's a good chance they'd intervene.

What about Italy? They may be in Ethiopia right now but we know the Duce loved getting spread thin militarily, along with the Fuhrer. I’m not talking a division or anything. Just a squadron of planes or something to show they still have military intentions in Africa.

Soviet Boltoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Boltoria » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Strala wrote:
Andsed wrote:Well how many men did you start with and how many do you have left?

Let's see I started with around 10k and now I have around 45k. I did something called recruiting, and I only lost around 10k in the fighting since I didn't fight in a lot of major battles, and the only real one I fought in was the battle of Xi'an

What is and where is your country Strala? Soviet Boltoria is also Communist and I will need allies as apparently this war is a war against commies not fascists like italy, germany and spain in our real timeline.

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Xcom Federation wrote:
by Kyrusia"

I laughed wayy too hard and long for this :D Pfffffffff I still can't XD

It's probably some in-joke I can't understand, considering I'm not a mod.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Soviet Boltoria wrote:
Strala wrote:Let's see I started with around 10k and now I have around 45k. I did something called recruiting, and I only lost around 10k in the fighting since I didn't fight in a lot of major battles, and the only real one I fought in was the battle of Xi'an

What is and where is your country Strala? Soviet Boltoria is also Communist and I will need allies as apparently this war is a war against commies not fascists like italy, germany and spain in our real timeline.

I'm a rebellion. You know I'm communist China in 1936, so I don't control the country yet

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Yatzatz wrote:
Strala wrote:I know but they will probably attack nazi germany sooner or later. There are things you can't change. Let's not forget about the holocaust, also since good old 'Murica pulled out of Shaanxi. I'll be reclaiming it and I'll be also taking land from the warlords

Are you talking about me? My nation has been independant since the 1700s. We are allies with France too as well as the rest of the allies. They aren't interveaning. Unless Italy does anything it's a one on one war.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:17 pm

[tinythreadjack]The nation in question is Krytenia, not Kyrusia. It's a reference to an old NS Sport rivalry.[/tinythreadjack]

Atrat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:15 pm

Atkemri, I have no large troops in any areas in the Sahara other than in the ones ive mentioned, the only people you are bombing is the desert. And I'm guessing you are allowing me to just waltz right down the coast. Finally, what cities are you "attacking" and what does that mean.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Atrat wrote:Atkemri, I have no large troops in any areas in the Sahara other than in the ones ive mentioned, the only people you are bombing is the desert. And I'm guessing you are allowing me to just waltz right down the coast. Finally, what cities are you "attacking" and what does that mean.

I was talking about the Western Sahara. You know the one below mainland Morroco. And I checked Moroccan cities and that was one of them that was across the sahara. The army is coming from the Algerian coast where there are armies stationed in defence.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Evil Dictators Happyland
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Evil Dictators Happyland » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Audioslavia wrote:
The Kekistan Monarchy wrote:Absurd? Says the Asian Mexinigger with an "empire" that has shitholes like Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines; then there's the tech. Did you have sore throat when you named your super weapons? Or are all Filthypino Peenoises autistic? Actually, I already know the answer. Filthy Peenoise are all defaultly retarded and uneducated.

The Kekistan Monarchy wrote:sTrOnKeSt RaCe. Go and run back to your mom's basement you ignorant betacuck. Besides, slaves aren't a race.

*** Three day ban for shit-tier trolling and puppetwanking ***. This goes for all of your nations.

EDIT: Posts have now been removed

Lesson learned here: 'Mod' rhymes with 'God' for a reason, and if you decide to attack the good people of NationStates, you WILL get the lightning bolt of divine retribution to the face.
And also probably a ban.
Yatzatz wrote:

It's less that they didn't care, and more that they didn't think it was actually happening, and they weren't going to waste military resources on the word of some rabbi. That was the sort of sick genius behind the Nazi plan: Their camps were so horrible, everyone thought that the survivors must be lying, because no one could possibly be that bad. Right?

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 am

Union Princes wrote:WW2 will start the same way as WW1: Austria-Hungary battling Serbia for the second time.

How do you tell the difference between WW2 and WW1: Part 2?

Atrat wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:There is one person who might care. France wasn't that happy with the "take advantage of a civil war to steal Algeria" thing. If not for the fact that they're still rebuilding, there's a good chance they'd intervene.

What about Italy? They may be in Ethiopia right now but we know the Duce loved getting spread thin militarily, along with the Fuhrer. I’m not talking a division or anything. Just a squadron of planes or something to show they still have military intentions in Africa.

At most, they'd fly over without doing anything.

Atkemri wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:There is one person who might care. France wasn't that happy with the "take advantage of a civil war to steal Algeria" thing. If not for the fact that they're still rebuilding, there's a good chance they'd intervene.

Are you talking about me? My nation has been independant since the 1700s. We are allies with France too as well as the rest of the allies. They aren't intervening. Unless Italy does anything it's a one on one war.

You didn't claim Algeria. Algeria is not part of French West Africa. It was part of France until it "left" in the chaos of the French Civil War. Which France isn't happy about.

Evil Dictators Happyland wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:IRL, no-one really cared about the Holocaust. The Allies were given intel by Rabbi Michael Ber Weissmandel on the location of crematoria in Auschwitz. They could have bombed it and saved tens of thousands of Jewish lives, but they didn't care.

It's less that they didn't care, and more that they didn't think it was actually happening, and they weren't going to waste military resources on the word of some rabbi. That was the sort of sick genius behind the Nazi plan: Their camps were so horrible, everyone thought that the survivors must be lying, because no one could possibly be that bad. Right?

It's a myth that they didn't know it was happening. They knew very well it was happening.
At one point, Churchill was asked why he didn't bomb the tracks or crematoria in Auschwitz. He responded with something along the lines of "We're fighting this war according to logistical needs, not humanitarian ones."
At one point, in 1944, Himmler offered to exchange Jews for trucks. Hitler told him not to do it; he disobeyed Hitler and offered the Allies 1000 Jews for each truck. A Jewish charity group in the US got together 6 trucks, and saved 6,000 Jews. The Allies ignored it, and condemned hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews to the flames.
If you want more information, read While Six Million Died, a book chronicling American responses to the Holocaust.
Hi!

Atrat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:43 am

Atkemri you have no troops north of the southern regions of Algeria or in your own nation. you cant attack from the coast, there are no troops there and to put any there would have to get through the Gibraltar straits which are on lock down and would take time. And the Atlas mountain range completely protects Morocco at this point. Theres no way you could get to Oujida without fighting my forces in Algeria, WEstern Sahara, or the Gibraltar Straits
Last edited by Atrat on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:07 am

Yatzatz wrote:
The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: NS Nation
Name of the nation you are playing as: The Royal Empire of the Lemons
The following part is not for RL nations
Location (should be fairly detailed, but not too detailed, and cannot overlap with one of the NPCs): North East Antarctica
Leader: King Harold Lemon
Government type (roughly): Monarchy
Population: 10,000,000
Army size (realistic!): Regulars: 25,000, Reserves: 50,000, Fit for service (aka conscription soldiers): 925,000
History up to the war (briefly!): (Look at the History Section)

10 million people in Antarctica? Are you kidding me?

Have you read the factbook that I linked?
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 am

Yatzatz wrote:
10 million people in Antarctica? Are you kidding me?

Have you read the factbook that I linked?

With ww2 era tech 10 million people could not live in Antarctica... All of them would die to the extreme cold.
Last edited by Andsed on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:28 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Union Princes wrote:WW2 will start the same way as WW1: Austria-Hungary battling Serbia for the second time.

How do you tell the difference between WW2 and WW1: Part 2?

Atrat wrote:What about Italy? They may be in Ethiopia right now but we know the Duce loved getting spread thin militarily, along with the Fuhrer. I’m not talking a division or anything. Just a squadron of planes or something to show they still have military intentions in Africa.

At most, they'd fly over without doing anything.

Atkemri wrote:Are you talking about me? My nation has been independant since the 1700s. We are allies with France too as well as the rest of the allies. They aren't intervening. Unless Italy does anything it's a one on one war.

You didn't claim Algeria. Algeria is not part of French West Africa. It was part of France until it "left" in the chaos of the French Civil War. Which France isn't happy about.

Never knew that. I still don't think they should attack because they just got out of a civil war only a few months ago.

Atrat wrote:Atkemri you have no troops north of the southern regions of Algeria or in your own nation. you cant attack from the coast, there are no troops there and to put any there would have to get through the Gibraltar straits which are on lock down and would take time. And the Atlas mountain range completely protects Morocco at this point. Theres no way you could get to Oujida without fighting my forces in Algeria, WEstern Sahara, or the Gibraltar Straits

Okay that makes sense. Consider that part of the post voided.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents