NATION

PASSWORD

Failed assasination attempt on the Führer

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sunsader
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Failed assasination attempt on the Führer

Postby Sunsader » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:08 pm

Today 30.03.2010. There was an assasination attempt against the Führer of Sunsader, Boris Pochenko.
The incident happened when the Führer was holding a speech about the war in West Ganicistan
A sniper shot the Führer twice from an appartment building across the street from where the Führer was holding the speech.
Führer Boris Pochenko was hit twice in his left shoulder, but survived, the Führer was well enough to speak to the media this afternoon, this is what he said:
"The war in West Ganicistan has raised alot of tension in Sunsader, but the war is neccesary to stop terror, our relationship with our former ally Ganicia is destroyed, and a cold war has started.
I have reason to believe that Ganicia is to blame for this failed attempt on my life, but we can't know for sure who really was behind this yet, it might even be the seperatists in Ganicistan."

The Führer will have to stay in the hospital for about five days, when he returns to the Führer's Palace he will be heavily guarded and taken good care of.

The Führer wants to thank; All the doctors at the Sunsader City Hospital, and the SSSF (Sunsader State Security Force).
Touch me.

Return to International Incidents